Kristina's Vlogs

Kristina

Re: Kristina's Vlogs

Post by Kristina »

Day 4 - How to Find the Potential in a Dead-End Job

Day 4 (yes it's Day 4 even though I say it's Day 3 in the video..) is all about what I currently do for work and how my work has given me the opportunity to further my education. And while I'm not super passionate about the work, I am passionate about fulfilling my utmost potential and what I'm able to do - and that is pushing the potential in what I'm doing.

So here I share what I do and how I approach working a job I'm not super passionate about or might not keep as a career, but how I'm making the most of what I do and the time that I have.

Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Day 5 - Osho Tarot Reading: Self-Ownership, Creation and Limitation

Day 5 - In this vlog, I use the Osho cards to assist in opening up a topic that happens to be more personal and the challenges I'm currently facing and attempting to overcome through the assistance of vlogging. There is a mind, body and beingness reflection. You also see a bit of my more expressive/goofy side.

Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Day 6 - I have No Friends... What's Wrong With Me?

**There is a remarkable realization at the end.. watch for it!**

Day 6 is opening up, despite a big fear, about my anti-social tendency and lack of relationships in my life. I'm asking the hard questions and being gentle with myself at the same time. There are some cool insights about why I've seem to keep my distance which is the first step in changing this aspect of myself. I'm dropping the self-judgments to establish unconditional self-care.

Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Day 7 - Social Paranoia, "They Don't Like Me"

Day 7 dives deeper into one of my biggest challenges - the one thing that can set me into an emotional possession/ shut down and complete disempowerment mode. But I also share the practical ways in which I'm becoming aware of this pattern, and the tools I'm using to step out of and stand up within this idea that "no one likes me" and how I'm in fact freeing myself from my own mental enslavement. And a big thank you to Desteni, the tools, and Destonians.

Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Day 8 - Storytelling - A Day in My Life

Day 8 is me walking through a judgment I have towards myself as being "not a good storyteller." So I tell you a story of my day for the purpose of facing the resistance, seeing who I am within it, and getting a better idea of how I can change within this point. The big takeaway? It's a skill and like any skill, it can be developed.

Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Day 9 - Watch me walk through a resistance to vlogging in real-time. I share the experience and my perspective on the solution as well as share my overall approach to resistance. Me and resistance... we go way back!

Day 9 - Eeek! I have a Resistance to Vlogging!

Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Day 10 is where I share my support for the principles of Equal Money and Universal Basic Income. In times like these, more than ever, and as always, we are shown the fragility and weaknesses in this system and that it is NOT a System of Support. We've put money in the way of Life and I am hopeful this is the time when Humanity wakes up to see the flaws and potential of what we are currently creating.

Day 10 - Covid19 and Equal Money

Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Day 11 is where I share my experience and perspective of being torn between doing something or not and how making a decision at the moment cleared the conflict right up. However, as simple as a decision is, it sometimes also takes practice. You can make a decision to change your life, but you then must LIVE that decision.

Day 11 - You Can Decide to Change

Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Day 13 - Why Am I So Angry??

I didn't Record Day 12!! I thought I did, but apparently I did not. So on to Day 13. Day 13 I walk through an experience of anger in real-time - reflecting on my experience and how to deal with it directly. Notice yourself with a build-up of anger or agitation? Watch the vlog for support...

Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Day 14 - Q & A with Kristina and Andrew

Day 14 - Andrew and I have a little fun playing "Q & A". Andrew is asking questions, and I'm answering them.. we talk about food, COVID-19, Canadian Law, and books. I can't help but smile in this one :)

Return to “Members' Videos”