Kristina's Vlogs

Kristina

Re: Kristina's Vlogs

Post by Kristina »

Day 15 - Trying to Get Pregnant After a Miscarriage

Day 15 is me opening up about my process with having a miscarriage and trying to get pregnant - who I am in that, who I was, and who I want to be. I'm learning to let go of the need to control the outcome and rather embrace how I can walk WITH LIFE and ultimately what's best for all.

Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Day 16 - Thank you, Hazel!

Day 16 is me talking about our dog, Hazel, being injured at the beach, my responsibility within it, and how she has been of the utmost support to me in my process. She challenged so many aspects of myself and in that, has been one of my greatest gifts.

Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Day 17 - GET MOTIVATED HERE: What Sentence Have you Sentenced Yourself To?

Day 17 is a Dare. I Dare you to Identify what sentence you've sentenced yourself to... what self-definition, what belief, what idea do you have about yourself that keeps you trapped in not changing and Change it! If there's a will, there IS a way!

Want motivation? Watch this vlog!

Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Day 18 is where I share my experiences with intermittent fasting - the reason I started and what I've found to be most supportive about it AND I share with you a blueberry hemp seed recipe that I make to break my fast :)

Have you tried IF or do you have a favorite smoothie recipe? PLEASE share - I love to hear your experience and trying new recipes :)

Day 18 - INTERMITTENT FASTING and May Favorite BLUEBERRY smoothie recipe

Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Day 19: The Living Word(s)

Day 19 is where I share the word I am choosing to live in my life and how I will practically apply it. Check the site out here: https://destonians.com/

The word(s) I chose is DROP IT - Listen to hear why.

What was your word and how are you living it to support yourself? I'd love to hear about your experiences!

Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Day 20: This is What Happened When I Stepped Back from Social Media

Day 20 is me sharing my experience in stepping away from social media and spending much-needed time and giving much-needed attention to myself. The result? A silence and quieting of the noise and a realization that this was long overdue.

Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Day 21 - Why I Walk 30 Days Instead of 21 and More Resistance Support

Day 21 is me sharing why I'm doing 30 days of vlogging instead of 21 days and some more support when facing resistances. Have you been thinking about doing a 21 or 30-day challenge? Why haven't you started?

Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Day 22 - My INNER CHILD is Programmed to Suppress

Day 22 is where I share how my dog Hazel assisted and supported me to see how my programming is in fact learned. I learned somewhere along the way that if I act in a particular way, I will get a specific response or feedback from my reality. What did I learn from my reality and how can I heal my inner-child?

Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Day 23 - How I Stay Focused When Working from Home

Day 23 is me sharing my experience of working from home, and how I'm dealing with the challenge of staying focused.

Kristina

Post by Kristina »

I have an important and serious question to ask for those following and keeping tabs on all the conspiracy theories of the world. Please inform me! Let's get to the truth once and for all. What is the REAL story?

Day 24 - The Religion of Conspiracy Theories

Return to “Members' Videos”