Bella's Vlogs & Videos

Bella

Re: Bella's Vlogs & Videos

Post by Bella »

The Desteni of the Universe - Will Man(be)Kind ?

talking about Revelations and the inevitable Desteni of Facing Oneself

Bella

Post by Bella »

Anonymous is not Standing-Up. One Man One Vote is Real Democracy

A perspective in response to comments made to the video Anonymous is a terrorist organization or group http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDXfHIkQrh0 by Bernard Poolman.

Bella

Post by Bella »

Beyond Polarity - Self Creation in a Bipolar World

Talking about how this existence, inner and outer, exists within and as bipolar patterns, why this polarized reality is not who we really are, and how we are able to move beyond polarity even in this bipolar world.

see also:
Our current 'Oneness' is based in Fear - It's a Bipolar World!
part2 'Oneness' is based in Fear : Correcting our Oneness into Equality with 1+1=2

Bella

Post by Bella »

The 'Absolute Truth' exists no separate from 'Who We Are'

Motivated through a discussion on the Facebook group Stop All Religions and Live Equal, I looked into the point of ABSOLUTE TRUTH, which I discuss here.

Bella

Post by Bella »

And God created Dictatorship

Where does dictatorship begin? How can it end?
I discuss that self-interest and self-righteousness are driving forces of dictatorship.
We have a world full of dictators. Each mind a dictator in self-righteousness while half the world is suffering.

Bella

Post by Bella »

And God created Age

We grow old, but do we grow up?
What is this process we call life – and do we Live? Or are we busy fearing death? What is real maturity?

AGE sounds like the letter ‘H’ --- If we look at the letter ‘H’ it looks like two I’s separated. It’s like as if the human being throughout ‘life’ (age) separates itself from itself, while creating an alternate ‘I’ that is attempting to ‘fit in’ to the idea(l)s imprinted onto us through the ‘education’ of media and money; an alternate ‘I’ that is busy ‘fighting death’, instead of LIVING HERE in every moment.
At the same time, the letter ‘H’ looks like two I’s looking at each-other, two I’s as if opposite of each-other, connected through a umbilical cord. So it’s like the 'H'uman has the chance, the opportunity to face one’s own creation as oneself – and become ONE again, become WHOLE, and stand equal and one as who one really is as life.

Bella

Post by Bella »

Haters - Definition: Projecting Blame, No Solutions FTW

I saw in another context a video from someone urging that things must be defined in this world, like 'love', 'freedom', 'hate' etc. The video was pretty cool generally, he said eg. that can we go for 'love' if it includes love of pedophilia? Another example was: What about hating the rapist?
To this point I'd like to respond: Because as long as we hate, we are separating ourselves from the point and are not allowing ourselves to see & understand how this point was created and how Everyone in this world is 'involved' in it, and thus all equally responsible. Further, by hating, we are not allowing ourselves to realize that abuse was created through abuse, and thus what we must look at is what keeps the cycles going and how we can stop the cycles -- stop abuse, in all ways.

So Hate/Hating/Haters -- is not something acceptable, justifiable, excusable; it is a 'state of mind' that can become a 'possession', not allowing actual self-responsibility. As long as one hates, one cannot consider Equality, and how to actually solve the problem at the core, once and for All.
I understand where the person is coming from (I'll place the link here when I find it again) -- though I wanted to clarify why Hate is not 'okay', regardless what/who it is directed to.

Generally here I discuss what a Hater actually is/applies.

Return to “Members' Videos”