Illuminati movies

Ask questions and share experiences of facing and experiencing Fears, Phobias and Paranoia
frank

Illuminati movies

Postby frank » 04 Apr 2019, 15:47

Hi.

So, if I watch movies with Illuminati symbolism, am I helping elites manifesting their agenda?

My worry from conspiracy theories.

I saw many films whthin them.

Marlen

Re: Illuminati movies

Postby Marlen » 04 Apr 2019, 20:42

Hi.

So, if I watch movies with Illuminati symbolism, am I helping elites manifesting their agenda?

My worry from conspiracy theories.

I saw many films whthin them.
Hey Frank, cool that you open up this topic and in this section of the forum. It is indeed a form of fear, phobia or paranoia created from the information you have about such symbolism. So the question would be, what kind of 'power' are you giving away when going into fear about certain symbols, certain 'groups' or certain stories that perhaps have been 'planted there' to keep people, precisely, in fear of everything?

Sure, most of the entertainment has certain aspects that one can learn to discern are introducing ideas or beliefs that one can see are not beneficial as part of our culture, but that's where common sense and learning to discern comes up. This is really about learning to BE in this world, watch the series, the movies and learn to discern: what can I take from it, what can I learn from it, what do I decide to 'input' within me as content or entertainment and take it from there.

What I mean is that we can't go through life in fear - because that's ultimately the problem - creating a paranoia of sorts of checking out such 'symbols' everywhere, it can really spiral out into a form of psychosis if you don't ground yourself in it, because you will surely find such 'symbols' everywhere, because they are part of reality, regardless of what they might intend to mean to some people - and that shouldn't matter.

We are the only ones that can give 'power' to something by looking at it within the starting point of fear or already being 'in the look out' for such indications of these 'agendas' and whatnot... if you seek, you will find... so that's not the actual point here but to learn how to watch things and instead Take Responsibility for YOUR reaction and experience.

Say you see a movie and you see such symbol or words or 'agenda' playing out... take it as an investigative journalist would do, see how it is presented, what kind of beliefs or habits are being imprinted through the movie or series etc. see what would need to be changed in order to make of such movie/series something that could be in fact supportive towards an outcome that is best for all and so, share about it. At least that's what I do with some contents like movies or even documentaries, understand and see the problem, at times yes seeing the 'agenda' behind it and then explain why such idea is not what is best for all and how it could be in fact transformed and redirected to create an outcome that is most supportive for everyone.

See, as we focus on walking our OWN reactions first- such as the fears and believing you can 'help' manifest certain agendas.... you can take it literally as in yes, if fear is the main 'agenda' that exists as a point of control within our own minds that we do onto ourselves, then sure! Going into fear is manifesting such agenda, right on, and it happens every single time you go into fear about such symbols or ideas etc. So that's the first step of self responsibility: Work on your reactions towards fear, write them out, self forgive it to realize that nothing and no one can 'tell you' what to do or 'direct you' unless you give permission to it.

Can also apply Self Forgiveness on any belief of any symbol, shape, color, words, person or 'agenda' or group of people having any sort of 'power' over you, because you are the only one that decides the kind of 'power' that you give up as your directive principle the moment that you go into fears and beliefs about such parts of reality.

Remember, everything and everyone that is here in this reality is ourselves... we are the only ones that make the 'division' real by creating fears about each other, about 'agendas' and about symbols and whatnot... we really have to step out of it and instead see it for what it is.... learn to discern what is best for all and what is not and that kind of common sense is developed through walking this process and reading other people's blogs and vlogs, at least that's what has worked for me because of how little common sense perspectives are published in any 'mainstream' spaces, but it's there in bits as well, not all is just pain wrong

So, I would suggest also expanding your ways of entertainment, if you get the same kind of input from the same kind of popular movies, try other less 'commercial' movies, try watching documentaries, and even more so, why not focusing on developing certain hobbie like picking up learning an instrument, exercise, how to grow plants, going to certain groups where conversations about topics you enjoy take place, so many more things to do than going through life watching things that you create a fear or paranoia about, so yes, there's more to it than what you decide to at the time consume, and that's something you can entirely decide to change and test out for yourself.

This is also then a message to 'step out' of the usual methods of entertainment if you will, perhaps a bit out of topic, but it might assist to also change your habits and instead of focusing on 'picking up messages' or seeing symbols here and there on a screen, to instead get more in touch with yourself and real life outside of our phones and tvs and computers :) it will do you good for sure.

Ok if something is not clear, ask away

frank

Postby frank » 05 Apr 2019, 08:11

Marlen,

Thx for the reply,

So as long as you don't react to these scenes, they won't influence you unconsciously, as being stated in conspiracies?

And yes, we create our life ourselves.

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 11 Apr 2019, 20:03

I would more say that this world and everything in it - including movies etc - can't be taken as something you 'don't have to react to'
The principle of this process is not so much to simply AVOID reacting from the get go, but simply being able to have the tools and ways to face your reactions to whatever you get to feel and experience based on your relationship to anything or anyone in the world.

See, if you go through life wanting to NOT react = this turns into suppression and this is definitely Not the way to walk this process because in there you would only crate a facade of 'I don't react, nothing affects me' while not being self-honest about the things that MAY be coming up within you, such as fears, emotions, opinions, judgments etc = that is what we want to work with here.

So, whatever comes up in you as reactions that you notice are emerging from watching something or interacting with someone or simply seeing something around you = you take responsibility for it by writing about it to understand what are the reactions coming up in you and from there, be able to take responsibility to change how you decide to confront that situation and similar ones in time to come. This way we just don't go 'avoiding' or 'stopping reactions' but we first investigate WHO WE ARE as the reactions, HOW we created them so that we can then consciously - or in self awareness - decide to change the way that we interact with that same situation, person or context.

Therefore here the point to address is the FEAR of perhaps being 'influenced' at an unconscious level, which I would say would simply keep you in perpetual fear of Everything around you affecting you, because it does. Our bodies process information at levels that we have no control or awareness of yet, so you can't really go through life fearing what or who will influence you = you can only start taking a more directive principle in your mind by deciding how you want to live, face and act in certain situations, and that's what the writings tools, self forgiveness and self corrective statements are for, to redesign/ rewire yourself if you will to learn how to face and understand your fears and work on re-creating how you want to live and approach your reality, of course within the consideration of what is best for all, always.

So, see if there is such fear of 'being influenced' as such because, in the end, any point of 'fear' towards things or people out there implies a point of separation... which is created through thoughts, emotions, ideas, opinions, beliefs that get charged and they become you. This means, actually the fears create much more of a detrimental impact on yourself, your body than the 'thing' or 'the people' themselves.

I would very much suggest that you can invest on getting the Eqafe Unlimited plan, you would benefit a lot from hearing a lot of the audios there can address more explanations of how the mind operates at quantum levels, the paranormal series which not only explains paranormal fenomena, but explains what I shared about above in all the ways that we process information that we are not even aware of.

There is thus a LOT more to learn from basically about ourselves, our bodies, our mind, our beingness and understanding the levels of reality we actually live in through the EQAFE material, and they surely aren't a waste of time as - may I say - that getting too much time invested on conspiracies may take, which usually lead to no solutions other than 'warding off' of reality and keeping yourself in constant paranoia about being living in this world = my personal view is that it doesn't make sense to continue living that way.

That's how I would suggest that you re-direct your interest into learning about how reality really works, the 'behind the scenes' of this reality, the systems within and without through Eqafe - if you aren't enrolled on it yet.

Well, that's about ti, some points to ponder and here's the mighty key to all of what I said above, which to me it has given me the kind of explanations that actually took me 'out' of a lot of my paranoias and fears which I'm sure I would have 'gone down into' in the past if I had not found Desteni, because I sure also liked going 'down the rabbit hole' and was leading myself nowhere that way https://eqafe.com/unlimited_plan

Take care

frank

Postby frank » 12 Apr 2019, 15:45

I would more say that this world and everything in it - including movies etc - can't be taken as something you 'don't have to react to'
The principle of this process is not so much to simply AVOID reacting from the get go, but simply being able to have the tools and ways to face your reactions to whatever you get to feel and experience based on your relationship to anything or anyone in the world.

See, if you go through life wanting to NOT react = this turns into suppression and this is definitely Not the way to walk this process because in there you would only crate a facade of 'I don't react, nothing affects me' while not being self-honest about the things that MAY be coming up within you, such as fears, emotions, opinions, judgments etc = that is what we want to work with here.

So, whatever comes up in you as reactions that you notice are emerging from watching something or interacting with someone or simply seeing something around you = you take responsibility for it by writing about it to understand what are the reactions coming up in you and from there, be able to take responsibility to change how you decide to confront that situation and similar ones in time to come. This way we just don't go 'avoiding' or 'stopping reactions' but we first investigate WHO WE ARE as the reactions, HOW we created them so that we can then consciously - or in self awareness - decide to change the way that we interact with that same situation, person or context.

Therefore here the point to address is the FEAR of perhaps being 'influenced' at an unconscious level, which I would say would simply keep you in perpetual fear of Everything around you affecting you, because it does. Our bodies process information at levels that we have no control or awareness of yet, so you can't really go through life fearing what or who will influence you = you can only start taking a more directive principle in your mind by deciding how you want to live, face and act in certain situations, and that's what the writings tools, self forgiveness and self corrective statements are for, to redesign/ rewire yourself if you will to learn how to face and understand your fears and work on re-creating how you want to live and approach your reality, of course within the consideration of what is best for all, always.

So, see if there is such fear of 'being influenced' as such because, in the end, any point of 'fear' towards things or people out there implies a point of separation... which is created through thoughts, emotions, ideas, opinions, beliefs that get charged and they become you. This means, actually the fears create much more of a detrimental impact on yourself, your body than the 'thing' or 'the people' themselves.

I would very much suggest that you can invest on getting the Eqafe Unlimited plan, you would benefit a lot from hearing a lot of the audios there can address more explanations of how the mind operates at quantum levels, the paranormal series which not only explains paranormal fenomena, but explains what I shared about above in all the ways that we process information that we are not even aware of.

There is thus a LOT more to learn from basically about ourselves, our bodies, our mind, our beingness and understanding the levels of reality we actually live in through the EQAFE material, and they surely aren't a waste of time as - may I say - that getting too much time invested on conspiracies may take, which usually lead to no solutions other than 'warding off' of reality and keeping yourself in constant paranoia about being living in this world = my personal view is that it doesn't make sense to continue living that way.

That's how I would suggest that you re-direct your interest into learning about how reality really works, the 'behind the scenes' of this reality, the systems within and without through Eqafe - if you aren't enrolled on it yet.

Well, that's about ti, some points to ponder and here's the mighty key to all of what I said above, which to me it has given me the kind of explanations that actually took me 'out' of a lot of my paranoias and fears which I'm sure I would have 'gone down into' in the past if I had not found Desteni, because I sure also liked going 'down the rabbit hole' and was leading myself nowhere that way https://eqafe.com/unlimited_plan

Take care
Very cool perspective,

Thx.

Godfrey

Postby Godfrey » 21 Apr 2019, 17:26

"See, if you go through life wanting to NOT react = this turns into suppression and this is definitely Not the way to walk this process because in there you would only crate a facade of 'I don't react, nothing affects me' while not being self-honest about the things that MAY be coming up within you, such as fears, emotions, opinions, judgments etc = that is what we want to work with here. "

great practical advice.

Its not about turning a blind eye, but to be powerful enough to decipher and respond in a healthy supportive way.

I think the matrix movies are a great example. If you comb through it and start reacting to the symbolism that is scattered through the series... that's not healthy.. those movies are clearly about determinism. Is there such a thing as a choice? Is it an illusion?
These movies touch on a lot of interesting concepts and philosophies. It be a let down if there wasn't some subliminal occult symbols.

Moreover,
lets take alien invasions and disaster movies... the conspiracy theorist in me, is waving his arms and preaching its a psi-op to prepare the masses for what is to come. But is it real? and if is? so what? Our populations are a bi-product of the systems that support them, with out those systems there would be no population to subliminally implant images... and symbols.

The illuminati and the occult, are beyond our control... just like the Mass media - corporate narratives design by think tanks to help their corrupt political friends get elected and perpetuate the corpocracy.

I would never suggest in-action, but if we want change the world for the better... its not about bringing down the system, its about creating an alternative.

my religion is to do good and my country is the world

Gabriel

Postby Gabriel » 23 Apr 2019, 22:51

I would never suggest in-action, but if we want change the world for the better... its not about bringing down the system, its about creating an alternative.

100% agreed. We are the system, let's change ourselves one by one - until we become the new system.

Return to “Questions and Perspectives on Fears, Phobias and Paranoia”