How can I overcome my fears in my mind?

Ask questions and share experiences of facing and experiencing Fears, Phobias and Paranoia
Patloveshiram

How can I overcome my fears in my mind?

Post by Patloveshiram »

My name is patricia and I wanted to ask questions on regarding fears within my emotions and thoughts. I have been abused before when I was younger and I am afraid to get hurt again. I know it is my emotions and thought about combined buy I wanted to ask is they're any recommendations of how to conquer my fears in general because it is affecting me and I am close to delivering my son very soon and I am in a committed relationship with someone who is helping me as well. My fears have a lot to do with my past trauma and abuse and being abandoned at a young age. I no longer want to feel this way. I could use all the help I can get. I do plan to type out my Self forgiveness as soon as I can to let go and so I become a better version of myself. I really don't want be in fear anymore or be dealing with my past trauma which had a lot to do with my PTSD because I do have nightmares and I wake up crying and I no longer want to suffer anymore.

Patricia Vasquez

tylersr

Re: How can I overcome my fears in my mind?

Post by tylersr »

Hi Patricia,

Leila gave some good advice in the other thread. My recommendation would be to, as you walk your day, write down whenever you experience something that makes you start having these types of reactions. Because, while these emotions are stored as Memories related to past events, it's always something in our immediate environment which triggers the thought patterns and emotions we then tend to go into after experiencing the trigger. So, sit down with pen and paper, or a computer, and look back on your day and I bet you are able to identify a specific situation/person/event which triggers you go into these negative emotional reactions. Then, write self-forgiveness starting with the first thought that you experienced after the event/person in your reality triggered you. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Best regards,
Tyler

Patloveshiram

Post by Patloveshiram »

Thank you Tyler. I plan on do that but I want to write everything out in a day. I have a learning disability so it will take me some time to put it on the forum. And thank you so much for the tips. My boyfriend recommended the same thing. I will post it very soon. Currently I'm working on myself by doing the DIP lite course and listening to audios and reading. Everyday I am busy with something. I'll post my Self Forgiveness soon for myself because I really don't want to feel or think about my past trauma or even feel the pain that comes with it. I just want to heal from it and become a better version of myself for the sake of myself and our son who will be here soon. Thank you again for the advice. I appreciate it. I will definitely do it very soon.

Patricia Vasquez

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

Hi Patricia, I found the most effective way to start walking my fears, was to start practising to speak self-forgiveness out loud when I was alone.

Because initially it may not be easy to formulate your own self-forgiveness so as to speak it effectively, it is always usefull to use the 'lists' that were created by Veno through the Portal in 2007.

Here is the one on fear: https://desteni.org/desteni-material/bl ... eness-fear
Here is the one on anger: https://desteni.org/desteni-material/bl ... ness-anger
Here is one on hiding: https://desteni.org/desteni-material/bl ... ess-hiding

Hence, what I am saying is that once you get the hang with speaking self-forgiveness out loud, you will then also more easily see where you can speak self-forgiveness in moments in your life, as suggested by Tyler.

Patloveshiram

Post by Patloveshiram »

Thank you, Tyler for the articles I actually read 2 out of 3 already. I have been reading a lot of those Self Forgiveness articles so I can practice them and say them out loud before I type them in the forum. I really appreciate your help. And I will definitely use those articles.

Patricia Vasquez

Luc

Post by Luc »

Practise being honest with yourself. Mostly everything is automatic, so if you can slow down enough to create purposeful breathes so to will your life have purpose. breathe through the automatic responses and practise being honest with yourself. Ive heard once there are 5 kings to reality. Who, What, Where, When and Why. good luck.

Patloveshiram

Post by Patloveshiram »

Thank you so much Luc I appreciate it. I'll definitely keep your advice in mind. I'm taking all the advice I can get because I do want to get better. Honestly I'm practicing his to breathe and doing my best everyday to be a better version of myself. I truly appreciate the advice and help.

Patricia Vasquez

Return to “Questions and Perspectives on Fears, Phobias and Paranoia”