Mind Energy Programs Everywhere

Arizona

Mind Energy Programs Everywhere

Postby Arizona » 07 May 2020, 00:27

So what you can't help but notice after getting into Desteni material a bit is the mind energy programs running everywhere. This is part of who we are within this system as you probably already know and I doubt we could ever get out of this current future less system without a balance of being honest with ourselves about this point. Still though it's worth saying again because jesus is it prevalent everywhere, the early portal interviews mentions this many times just how addicted we are to this energy. I'd say maybe the solution is becoming clearer to me that without new sources of established systems that people stand no chance, that Desteni isn't necessarily trying to do this but does so by proxy of being born into this system. It's very interesting the complexities that exist as millions of programs that utilize energy, and now it's moving into an evolution of real time energy networks. I suppose it can be subtle to see this maybe that's why i'm writing this. I honestly don't know what it means in a practical walking through it sense besides what I already said. Suppose some fear exists within limitation of not being able to distinguish individuals and groups who are doing the best they can for real, specifically how the energy point is all anybody ever cares about. Maybe this is true for me more so than 'others' because the way I was able to hear the Desteni message is the sheer amount of free time I had to keep screwing with energy and thoroughly look at everything from Desteni as well, and I still only recently got it lol.
Fully aware of that not being a good thing for me, but it's still the truth i can't just be someone else.

Arizona

Re: Mind Energy Programs Everywhere

Postby Arizona » 08 May 2020, 13:35

from the Demons Daily youtube channel about energy and possessions from bernard 2010, a quick and interesting video with good editing to help explain https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ultmcduHZUk

Gabriel

Re: Mind Energy Programs Everywhere

Postby Gabriel » 08 May 2020, 18:12

Maybe this is true for me more so than 'others' because the way I was able to hear the Desteni message is the sheer amount of free time I had to keep screwing with energy and thoroughly look at everything from Desteni as well, and I still only recently got it lol.
Fully aware of that not being a good thing for me, but it's still the truth i can't just be someone else.

I also had a lot of free time around the time that Desteni was introduced to me. Me and my sisters would be binge watching the History of Mankind done by Jack through the Portal. It is interesting to realise that it does requires an open space as 'time' in order to be 'vulnerable' enough to 'hear' the message of Desteni. Bernard once said that people who had their lives set in the system with having jobs, would not be able to hear the message.

So make use of the 'time' that you have in your life at this time, in allowing yourself to explore and walk the message.

Have you considered enrolling for the DIP Lite course by the way?

Return to “World Discussions”