Share your doctor experiences in the current system

Rebecca Dalmas

Re: Share your doctor experiences in the current system

Post by Rebecca Dalmas »

I have had the same experiences with doctors not answering my questions. When I was pregnant, my teeth and my knees hurt. So each visit the doctor would ask me if everything was OK and I would reply that I was fine but that my knees and teeth hurt at times. She became angry each time I said this. there was no solution given.
I have metal in my teeth after the birth of my children, as my teeth had become weaker. Both of my children had too many teeth to fit into the arch of their palate in their mouth. Some texts say that this is lack of calcium, so in pregnancy calcium was pulled from my teeth. All of this not a lack of calcium in my diet, but a lack of what enabled my body to process that calcium.
The body is not looked at in these ways, as these missing substances are not profitable.
Ofcourse, I had created this lack, this imbalance. The point here is that what the body needs to maintain itself in terms of nutrients is not considered within the industry.
Even within the agricultural industry, the nutrients in the soil are not fully considered- as within so without, what is physically here is not considered in totality.

tormod

Post by tormod »

I have recently dicoverd that, i may not be presured to take drugs forewer. Becasue untill now i have felt like i dont have a option with taking my drugs. I have been through alot of perpressure, inn that way that my doctor & parents and everyboddy, says that i have to take the medecine to keep my drivers licence & work.

On the last doctor visit i talked and we barely discussed that i might be able to reduce the amount of drugs i recive, and so to reduce the doses. we will talk more on that subject later , me and my doctor,and probably discus a methode/way for me to become drug free for good.

I have had no or littel options when it cam to choosing, driverslicence & work or no drugs. so that i experincd per pressure, in that order. And i was not supporting myself well enough with breath and to be aware that i decide for myself.. in most cases.

Annyways not is seem brigter, becaseu i might become drug free, and i may be able to keep bothe work and drivers license, annyway.

tormod

Post by tormod »

I am now on my 3rd day with out drugs and chemical therapy. I will be corresponding and checking with doctor, to make sure my boddy/head - can take it. And i am giving myself some extra self forgivings on: self trust these days. I feel like forgiving myself and giving myself clearety withing self trust.

I do daily walks and i do swimming at leaste once a week/more, to make my boddy happy, my doctor does no seam to care that much that i take dayli walks, and that i swimm, every week/or he ignores it, and only wants to talk aboute drugs/chemical therapy, or how a body functions in general.

My blogg and also soon: my youtube channel, have more on doctor experiences and self trust (youtube).
I have several bloggs where i open up on the subjct of doctors and doctors exprience.
blogg here: http://tormodworks.blogspot.no/

Cheers!

tormod

Post by tormod »

Hi!

I want to say that there is appoint that I miss every time I am at my doctors.

I see my doctor quiet often. Every week I have to take blood sample and urine sample to prove that I don’t drink and that I am not taking illegal drugs.
I have what I believe is cancer in the back of my lungs. I am not 100% sure about this, but I believe it is so. It is a burning and hurtful experience in the back of my lunges. It comes and good during seconds. During a day. The first second it is there the next second it is not there.

When it is there it hurts so bad that I feel like crying.

Like right now (...)
:oops:
The point is that I forget to ask about my back pain in my aching hurting back, because the doctor has expectations to me and to my life, with demanding blood and urines samples from me, in addition to recommending that I take the zhyphadera shot.

And the terrible result is that I am experiencing an incredible aching in my lunges. That hurts like hell.

So my experience of doctors is that there are overpaid. And that since the doctor don’t ask me questions about my general heath, I forget to mention my aching back and my developing cancer.

So it’s really a tragic story this here. Cannabis is not legal in Norway, and even though there are being done huge progress with cancer treatments, the most efficient treatment is being locked out from the marked, just because of rules that are rules.

It’s incredible but at the same time it is a way to control population grows. To stop the best and the most efficient drug on the marked, to actually heal. And instead leave people with cell poisoning.

Doctors are overpaid and also to busy proving that there are not overplaied. And that does damage.

I will do some self-forgiveness on believes on cancer.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have cancer in my lunges or in my back.
I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself thinking that I will die soon of cancer in my back.
I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself for thinking that I am pushing an alarm here with writing this about my cancer.
I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself for imagining my own funeral.
I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself for thinking that I do not fear dying because I know a portal.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself to think that the pain that I feel in the back of my lunges and in the back of my back is cancer and that I feel like I know that it is cancer and that makes me engaging in self-pity.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself for the gossip and the fear I have from the word cancer.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself that I forget every time that I should mention to my doctor that I have an aching back, and that since I keep forgetting to tell him that, I always end up with losing my mind with feeling sorry for myself.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself for feel like I ma going crazy in pain of my aching back/back of lunges.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself for the self-pity I experience when I think of my doctor and when I think of what I believe is cancer, and that I end up buying candy that only feeds the cancer, like ice cream and chocolate and other sweets or snacks.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself for thinking that I can stop the cancer.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself for thinking that if I just do walks I can win over my cancer.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself for thinking that I will be all right – anyhow.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself for my believe in exercising and work outs. ;)

- cheers

Ann

Post by Ann »

What about visiting another doctor?
I change doctors and dentists etc... until I find a good one.

So far the best one I found is a homeopath. He aks you about everything... even your dreams, your preferences.

If you believe cancer is back in your lungs you may want to get that checked specifically.

tormod

Post by tormod »

Thanks for the concern Ann.

I realy have to remind myself that i have to speak to my doctor about my pain. I keep forgetting.

Schizophrenia dementia - that is me!

Ann

Post by Ann »

Write it on your hand ;) you wont forget it then

Return to “World Discussions”