Climate change and science

tormod

Climate change and science

Post by tormod »

Could it be, that the fear of pollution and the climate change, that the waters/oceans are rising, is actually a scam driven by a simply fear ? From a lot of public speakers (such as Al Gore and others) and lots of organizations like Greenpeace and others where, the climate change "problem" is made into something it is not? I mean there are reports of scientist that claim that the climate change is simply a scare. It is the climate change issues are only there to control the masses through fear ?

And secondly is it this fear that have from the 60 or 70 and further have driven companies like Monsanto into thinking that "ups we need to re invent how we grow food" - seeing that bees would have struggle already back then ? Is this not the same fear ? And then going all "bio" on the whole story of patenting life in his business and forcing farmers into buying GMO seeds all the time. Is Monsanto and bio lab life, eventually a rescuer IF we lose the bees ?

There is stories of scientist that have almost been forced to silence in the climate change debate. I have studied it some and it strikes me that we as humans are more "easy to direct for the controlling elite if we fear everything we do, like with pollution. Now don't get me wrong . Pollution is really, really severe and damaging in both industries countries and all around the world. Pollution is doing a great damage at least with poisoning water and air. In the cities, from factories, fresh water from fracking and dangerous chemicals etc. But is it really changing everything ?

Here is one of these links that would describe how one scientist are dealt with:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... world.html

I would really like to hear some more insights on this. Is this only a fear to control us with? How can we deal with this fear in common sense ?

Thanks !

YoganBarrientos

Re: Climate change and science

Post by YoganBarrientos »

As someone who took his studies seriously and studied the nature of science, even the philosophy of science, I would like to say this: that it is very possible that the climate change is something natural and expected and not caused by pollution. It is also possible that the pollution is also effecting the climate. So my answer is, yes both cases are possible.

There are many things I can point out right now, but the one that is most important to point out, is how science is becoming distorted by the mind or preprogramming. Like I mentioned above, I studied the philosophy of science, which was a course I took in my university. I was a person very interested in learning, and how we learn, and part of learning is discovery, and that is the essence of science, discovery. Now, throughout history, there have been plenty examples of people that place personal interest's above the truth. The nature of science and discovery is finding out the truth. So right now, let me say this, that science is distorted by ego or self-interest. This is evident by your article from the Dailymail. There are many reasons or factors that can be sourced for why ego exists in science, which is the same process that we are walking and what we have found. The ego that exists in us, exists in scientists as well, we are all humans. So in truth or in essence, there have never been a fully complete scientists, because that would require that they be free of ego or self-interest, which is exactly what we looked at in my philosophy of science course. To find the truth requires we walk that process, first. Can we find the truth while existing in a possession, or emotional reaction? No, because we are biased when in an emotional reaction. No one really does this, or really aware of this. That is why we developed a paper system where we give out degrees to give egos a justification. To be a professional or scientist does not require a piece of paper as proof. The person is what matters.

So for example, does it matter that I took a course on the philosophy of science, or that I dedicated my life to studies and understanding and learning? No, it shouldn't. I shouldn't have to say this, and this shouldn't matter to you or anyone, yet it does. People care about those things, like the piece of paper I mentioned, and they take it as proof of something, when it isn't. The proof is in you, in my words. So similarly, using this metaphor of paper/image, science has become an image/paper, where we grant it authority and we believe in Science like in the same way we believe in God, and grant God and church authority. The same way we grant politicians and government authority, and basically all professionals. So this is really an indication of our limitations and our position of not being "educated." If we were educated we wouldn't believe a paper or a title gave you authority. Yet we do. If we were educated we would only look at a person's words and their meanings, what they are actually saying. Instead words, our vocabulary has been tainted with emotional energy and thus biases. When we hear words such as global warming or climate change, we have an emotional reaction and memories attached to those words. That defines us. This means we are not free and we are not educated. Yes we have information, but we are a slave to it, not one and equal. Emotions are just information, and the memories of emotional reactions are information. And we follow it, subserviently.

Until the above relationship is equalized and made one, there can exist no real science. The science that exists today is meant to control and limit us. We serve science, and science doesn't serve us. Science should be a tool, a way to discovery. Similarly, we serve words, words don't serve us. What doesn't make sense?

tormod

Post by tormod »

Thank you for youre reply,

Yogan ; This explains my question to every imaginable piece. Your words make complete sense and complete mending as you chose them, as I chose mine. To quote Bernard Poolman, "There is no truth, there is only denial of what is here"

Thank you for walking and breathing & sharing.

Kim S

Post by Kim S »

Cool Support Yogan - very assisting - and thanks for the post Tormod - here are also a couple of interesting recordings to listen to that may also explain what is happening currently and in the future - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH-jKfcfBqw - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgTHWsY_5KM

Terrone28

Post by Terrone28 »

This topic made me think deeply, this made me more curious about the cause of climate change.

Return to “World Discussions”