About the Islam

larrymanuela

About the Islam

Postby larrymanuela » 28 Mar 2015, 13:32

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

Hi Guys, I was going through the investigations I am busy doing on this whole "flat earth" theory vs "the globe" theory, the sciences involved in both defending their theories and what I can dig out of them that can be used to bring about what is best for all and I
came about this YouTube video Dr. Bill Warner. Now some people may label this man as someone who "hates" Muslims, but when one really have a look at what he is saying, it does not look like that.
He, in this video goes about talking about Islam in a way I have never heard before, and within this video he said something that
was already part of my attention, which is that when it comes to Islam, if we have an honest look, no-one really seem to want to really go into it, touch that subject, it is the one topic that almost everywhere is being feared to talk about it and everyone like ignores it, it's like there is this deep rooted fear that exists within us to actually talk about this, which I find is a problem. We can debunk and talk about all the other religions, but this one, there is this silence, like we don't go there, which I find again is a problem, because we know the fear exists that there is a higher probability that one might get hurt debunking this.
The history he is telling is very interesting.
I still have to go through the information, because one thing is certain; the Muslim people are part of humanity too, so the question is; HOW will we wake this LARGE group up, bring awareness to this group that has a total other way of looking at things, all interpreted in the Islam way, the Islam doctrine, and no room for critical thinking at all. Very serious matter. This video somehow makes me now see this whole problem that exist in the world in a whole other way, that there is much more behind the scene going on, especially in the none Western countries that we know nothing of.

Thanks.

Larry Manuela

Hey Larry - thanks for information and the YouTube link. I will watch to get a better perspective on the religion and culture.

With people who follow structured religion, I have found that it's actually easier communicate with them then the average individual that isn't part of a specific sect/group as it's easier to hear what they are saying and translate it into practical, common ground words.

So, suggest to find points that you can apply common sense to and integrate that into your understanding for when you do have the opportunity to communicate one-on-one with these individuals. It's like building your foundation for opening up Desteni principles so that you can assist with expansion.

Carrie

Cool Larry, will check it out. Also share this on the forum if you haven’t already

Leila

Cool Larry. I watched parts of his lecture though I am not convinced that he's got the facts. I am not that much into ancient history to be able to make a clear assessment though. I did notice that at some point he says: "how did north Africa go from being European and christian to being Arab and Muslim.?" Well - how did it become European and Christian in the first place lol? That also happened through colonization and hostile take-overs. It simply shifts from era to era who's concurring who.

I'd like to also add a different perspective here in relation to what you said about waking Muslims up Larry:

As soon as we want to 'wake' others up - we're diverting attention from ourselves through projections. So in this perspective for example we'll see ourselves as saviors, as pure and superior and the other group as inferior, underdeveloped and barbaric. There is in Europe (and in the US as a European 'colony') a distinct 'Eurocentric' perspective on historical events. I did a vlog about this here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1_eloy51yw

Secondly, there are many different Muslims, from radical to moderate and cultural Muslims who doesn't really believe in it, but who does it because that's how they were raised - just like with Christianity. Islam is the largest religion on earth but it is not representing 'one people' - there are Muslims practicing in very different ways from Turkey to Egypt to Palestine and Indonesia which is the world's largest Muslim country.

I work with Muslims on a daily basis from Palestine, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Indonesia, Syria, Turkey, Bosnia, Pakistan and several other countries. They are as different as night and day. My colleague from Bosnia is blond as can be and you would probably never have guessed that she was Muslim because of how she looks. I have another colleague, a very hipster homosexual young Turkish guy who's boyfriend studied law. Then there are of course more traditional Muslim ladies with veils and men in suits.

What I'm getting at here is that Muslims are not what you see on TV or hear about in the media. It is a fear-mongering form of predictive programming that has created an enemy-entity in people's minds, just like they've done with communists previously in the U.S. So much of these conflicts are actually not even about religion but about controlling oil sources and strategic parts of land.

So to sum up what I'm saying, it is that we're all equally fucked - and it is not so much about one group of people saving another group of people or one group of people being the 'danger' - as is about each of us 'saving' ourselves and then giving others the tools to do the same.

Anna

larrymanuela

Re: About the Islam

Postby larrymanuela » 28 Mar 2015, 13:34

Cool Anna, thanks for your intake. At my job I work with many Muslims too that are friendly, and each in their own way, however, I cannot say they are my friends, not that you are saying this, but this is what goes on in my environment, they will not become friends with me and spent time with me, because according to the Sunna if they are really a Muslim, and say they "believe" the Islamic teaching than they MUST live according to how Mohammed have lived, and they cannot be friends with unbelievers, or as they will call me or us Khalifs, and unbelievers are ALL the ones not believing in Allahas the only god and that only Mohammed is his prophet and must become a Muslim( one who submit.) What we call extremist Muslims here in the Western countries are actually the ones whom are the other way around, the ones whom have left Islam, or are using critical thinking, these in their world(Islamic countries) will be extremists. Thus what we perceive of them being extremists is actually for them a "good Muslim," Because Islam is about what we have termed extremist in the West, but is in actually what it IS to be a Muslim according to the Islam. To these people Islam is perfection, and one cannot come with critical thinking/assessment, because according to the teaching they MUST live as Mohammed have lived.
The religious part of the Islam that is being propagated in the west as if that is the whole of Islam is not the whole thing. And there is where we do not know nothing of, that I am talking about here, the Islam is a trilogy, the Koran, the Sira and the Hadith, these two latter are called the Sunna, and are about Mohammed his words and his actions. Thus Islam is being propagated as a religion but is in actuality a political movement.

Return to “World Discussions”