Anti-imagination technology

frank

Anti-imagination technology

Post by frank »

Sounds quite weird isn't it :)

But i'm kind of wondering such thing could ever existed.

It's already post-unified field age, but I find out people's lives are still predicted( for most). Our personalities are still largely dictated by our blood type. Our links to zodiacs are still there...

I know in forgiveness we could solve a lot of them. But there's something out there which is quite trouble-some: if one person masturbates toward the other, no matter how that person act, things will still happen in their life. It could be fighting caused by irrational anger, or strange injuries...

So if there's some ways we can prevent effects of imaginary masturbation from happening?

tylersr

Re: Anti-imagination technology

Post by tylersr »

Yes, anti-imagination technology exists, it's called self-forgiveness.

Which would also help with believing something that is going on in someone's imagination could effect another, without their permission.

Hope this clears this up.

frank

Post by frank »

No matter who you masturbate to, there's a consequence for you and the person!

tylersr

Post by tylersr »

What is your point?

frank

Post by frank »

I want nobody to masturbate towards me!

I'm not persecutory deluded by the way. My mental illness is almost cured thanks to forgiveness.

Ignorance is not innocence. There's a definitive consequence for the wanker and the victim. That was said by Bernard.

Oh, here's my another question. If you live too long without sex or masturbation, would that eventually leads to violent thoughts or even want to kill someone? I remember Bernard once said our bodies are designed to need sex... Forceablly stop that may leads to more severe problem?

Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Frank, whatever you drive yourself to do cannot be blamed on anything or anyone else but yourself and even with that, you get a chance to forgive yourself for it.

Whatever you entertain as thoughts or ideas of what you "could do" to others is entirely your responsibility and cant really be blamed to not masturbating or not having sex. There isn't a correlation between both unless you create such decision to harm yourself and others.

We take seriously this kind of intent and will encourage you to get proper professional support If you ever find yourself in such experience of wanting to do harm onto others.

There is no point in forcing something, there are many writings on this subject and videos done to support masturbatory addiction etc. Can use the search button here in the forum for that.

Return to “Questions about Addictions”