PATIENCE

Space to discuss what it means to 'live words' and to share one's process of redefining words
tormod

PATIENCE

Post by tormod »

PATIENCE

Allocation to word:

I think of being a patient of a mental hospital with long waiting that I went through there. I think mostly of that waiting and the exertion of waiting for something to happen

Dictionary definition:

the capacity to accept or tolerate delay, problems, or suffering without becoming annoyed or anxious.

Etymology:
c. 1200, pacience, "quality of being willing to bear adversities, calm endurance of misfortune, suffering, etc.," from Old French pacience "patience; sufferance, permission" (12c.) and directly from Latin patientia "the quality of suffering or enduring; submission," also "indulgence, leniency; humility; submissiveness; submission to lust;" literally "quality of suffering." It is an abstract noun formed from the adjective patientem (nominative patiens) "bearing, supporting; suffering, enduring, permitting; tolerant," but also "firm, unyielding, hard," used of persons as well as of navigable rivers, present participle of pati "to endure, undergo, experience," which is of uncertain origin.

Sounding of word:

Pay the science
Play the scene
Pay for the seeing

Pace sense
Pay sins

Often I find the most resolve in the sounding of the word – because it opens up the word more and it is easier to reshape from that point of having the word more mapped out and presented.

Negative :

There is a slow and silent suffering that is resting in this word.

Positive :

I see having patience as a virtue and a quality to self, where I guess the clue is to make it more easy and calm to self and less of a fret and a struggle and expecting of sorts.

Self Forgiveness:

Creative writing:

I think of being patience is to be with much silence and endurance. Steadfast and also discipline.

New definition:

Arizona

Re: PATIENCE

Post by Arizona »

How fucked is it that we're here was it always a possibility how limited are words i wonder how much is lost in translation from the all the interviews. What is a different dimension in the context of our minds in relation to running from responsibility and coping and hiding? Even if the words as accurate as can be does that gift us anything in moving out of addiction and pain and fear, patience is needed as a new understanding in conjunction a new understanding of breath would be so helpful to this world and of course you need also be able to speak as a normal person so the knowledge attacks itself within its moving through as a lack of awareness of how things work that desteni is slowly beginning to bring to light. Also, the word patience sort of sounds like "patient" in a hospital.
I like that Bernard quote where he says he found the very rare moment that happen once or twice in a lifetime that he saw a real point, he could use what he had already learned to learn another point, bring those few real points together and he could expand from and test to see what it held and that led him to where he saw self-forgiveness as a solid point that could be of actual benefit and that it was not looking to be just another energy point and that to the contrary it could command some of the energy to what the hell is going on here in what we've been told and come to understand is a blip life, and to some a bleak and hellish life, and others an enlightenful journey, and always that tone of where you wait to do something. Bernard saw a way live and so many other things that were real there waiting for us to just see it, then the portaling stuff opened so many other things in that style and let's be honest groundbreaking lost insight whatever you want to call it i mean there are still loads of structures around the earth that people can't seem to replicate in building or even figure out how to replicate for that matter---what else are we missing from the perspective of humanity as a whole, just an addiction to the system is enough for us or what?
Last edited by Arizona on 06 Nov 2020, 00:47, edited 6 times in total.

Arizona

Re: PATIENCE

Post by Arizona »

Past in Self-Forgiveness Interview with Bernard Poolman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws0MyasK2HM
Compulsory Schooling - Mass Manipulation History
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfVVk56sc3k
Last edited by Arizona on 06 Nov 2020, 01:53, edited 4 times in total.

Return to “Living Words”