coughing worsens coughing

Share questions, perspectives and relevant material about Body Support here
Arizona

coughing worsens coughing

Postby Arizona » 19 May 2020, 15:30

So one of the not so obvious things about coughing is that it creates the problem that cause it to happen. It seems like we've accepting it as an automatic function of the body when that's not the case, it's more linked to the shortcomings of the mind to not see how it functions and acting accordingly. I believe this was talked about in a video around here though I don't know which off the top of my head. It's a delicate dance, coughing. A quick google search asking if animals cough shows they do a repeated cough only in a specific disease that's spiraling them. I don't think the animal in this case is showing much of anything to give credence to repeated cough, animals do the best with what they got it doesn't always work out ya know. I suspect even in this disease case with the specific disease if proper support was available it could greatly alleviated, to be walked through. So walk slowly in sickness as difficult as it may be. if anyone has more information on coughing either supporting or refuting this that would be cool.

Leila

Re: coughing worsens coughing

Postby Leila » 23 May 2020, 02:53

Hey Arizona,

here some past perspectives from Bernard on coughing:
coughing--wanting to be heard--frustration--feeling unappreciated--alone--fascinating stuff
coughing

family and family of life--like a form of shouting the body do saying--listen to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Return to “Body Support”