Share questions, perspectives and relevant material about Body Support here
Juan Pablo

Re: Iridology, Psoriasis & Fish Oil

Post by Juan Pablo »

Nice Bitia

Anna

Post by Anna »

Very cool to hear Bitia - let us know how it goes!

The points mentioned regarding which foods to eat I can attest to as well. I've stopped eating dairy completely about a month ago - and something that has been interesting is that I've actually craved butter as though it did not fall under the same category. The point regarding cereal also makes a lot of sense.

Thanks for sharing!

Bitia

Iridology & Psoriasis- How is it going?

Post by Bitia »

Hey everyone, a couple of months ago I posted a thread about "IRIDOLOGY, PSORIASIS & FISH OIL" and I promised to tell you how is it going.

Well, regarding my diet, I was able to stop diary (cream, cheese, milk), except for butter, my doctor said that a little bit of butter is ok and it is different than milk , for some people it might be difficult to stop it, but for me it wasn't so difficult because I tested out the effect that it has on my body: I stopped diary for the first month and then, one day I decided to eat something with cheese and a glass of milk, I ended up having a big bloated belly and a sensation of having eaten a lot of food, this sensation lasted some hours, and I have felt this way most of my life (I have always had stomach problems), so I was like "YAK, I WILL NOT TAKE THIS AGAIN, MY BODY CANNOT EVEN DIGEST IT"... I have been testing out almond and rice milk (soya is not good for our bodies and I must avoid it in my diet), and I am like becoming a fan of those milks, the UNSWEETENED ones, before I hated them but, since I realized that it was supportive for my body and that it didn't make me feel bloated...I ended up liking it

Ok, another point, FRUITS, I eat my fruits at 4 or 5 pm between the midday and evening dinners, I realized that fruits at night make me feel bloated specially bananas at night before sleeping(test it for yourself), and fruits in the morning give me an acid sensation in my throat. Also, at 4pm fruits are more tasted and they are more "welcome" by my body. Also, since I work in a fruit market...lol....I have all the choices of fruits during the day!

Ok, now, regarding my skin! I am feeling less itchy than before, the fact that I took oils and many almonds and nuts everyday nourished my skin very well, I need less cream than before, just a little bit after the shower in the mornings. My diet is not the only thing that has supported me, but also my process in the DIP Process, I am seeing myself more stable and writing more regularly, breathing more and stopping more reactions, I realize that the itchiness was a result of accumulated energies during the day, at night it was like a sort of "release" that I had through my skin, so, the discipline that I developed in writing more regularly my assignments helped me to discipline myself in scratching less and doing more physical things (walking, doing some pilates, taking some air in my balcony, playing with my brother,etc).

Now, regarding my psoriasis...I am seeing things happening in my scalp, there have been a lot of changes since I begun the treatment, like, some weeks my scalp is very dry, some other weeks it is less itchy, I remember one week that I had almost NO skin flakes, like, my skin was almost clear of psoriasis, and then it came back, these last weeks have been the worst I would say...my scalp is extremely itchy, dry, red and all... my doctor/iridologist/naturopath told me that there will be a time in which my psoriasis will get even worst, but it is part of the treatment and I should not worry because this is in fact a sign that the psoriasis is possibly healing. So, here is where I am.

There are many points that trigger the anxiety, that triggers the itchiness, but what is important is to not allow myself to fall in a "scratching zombie state", sometimes it is difficult, but lately I am working on saying out loudly "STOP!" or "OK WTF, I WILL STOP SCRATCHING I AM JUST HARMING MY BODY", or stuff like that.

Most of my childhood I have been a "bloated belly child" (lol), or like I have always had pains and discomfort, with this diet that I am following (very simple btw) I have almost NO pain or discomfort, and when I do have, is when I do not respect something, when I am very stressed, when I eat too much or when I eat too fast. So, I am now experiencing myself more "free" in my body, lighter, less heavy...

So, this is my update on how is it going. I am grateful of knowing the tools that Desteni present to us, I am discovering many things about myself. Thanks.

maya rote

Re: Iridology & Psoriasis- How is it going?

Post by maya rote »

cool bitia
thanks for sharing..
There are many points that trigger the anxiety, that triggers the itchiness, but what is important is to not allow myself to fall in a "scratching zombie state", sometimes it is difficult, but lately I am working on saying out loudly "STOP!" or "OK WTF, I WILL STOP SCRATCHING I AM JUST HARMING MY BODY", or stuff like that.
it's cool you are supporting yourself both on the physical level as well as within yourself through writing and discovering yourself

Leila

Post by Leila »

Thanks for the update Bitia -- looks like this has been a cool opportunity to get in touch with your body!

Anna

Post by Anna »

Very cool Bitia! Thanks for the update.

Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Cool Bitia, and also cool to speak out loud to stop yourself from continuing scratching - you can also see if there is any emotion or reaction while directing yourself in that moment - this is to ensure that the direction is given here as breath as a direct and straightforward point of awareness to bring you back Here as the physical, stop and direct yourself to continue with your activities as usual. Thanks for sharing also how DIP Lite is supporting you within this healing process.

Rozelle de Lange

Post by Rozelle de Lange »

Cool Bitia - Thanks for sharing with us

Michelle

Post by Michelle »

Thank you Bitia for your updates. I have enjoyed reading them.

I'd also like to mention that there is a book called Diagnostic Face Reading and Holistic Health which goes more into detail and research on the physical body and eating foods to cleanse the liver, eating foods at certain times of the day and also has a section on face reading and Iridology to read signs of illness/disease.

I read this a few years ago and found it fascinating. The author basically supports a raw food lifestyle, but I find that not everyone can digest and live a raw food life, so this book is an interesting read, but also, test things out for yourself.

It's cool to see how you've been doing -- thank you for sharing!

Here is more about that book that can be of support: http://www.shop.rogerbezanis.com/Diagno ... -DFRHH.htm

Bitia

Post by Bitia »

Michelle wrote:Thank you Bitia for your updates. I have enjoyed reading them.

I'd also like to mention that there is a book called Diagnostic Face Reading and Holistic Health which goes more into detail and research on the physical body and eating foods to cleanse the liver, eating foods at certain times of the day and also has a section on face reading and Iridology to read signs of illness/disease.

I read this a few years ago and found it fascinating. The author basically supports a raw food lifestyle, but I find that not everyone can digest and live a raw food life, so this book is an interesting read, but also, test things out for yourself.

It's cool to see how you've been doing -- thank you for sharing!

Here is more about that book that can be of support: http://www.shop.rogerbezanis.com/Diagno ... -DFRHH.htm
Thanks everyone for the replies and thanks Michelle for suggesting this book, I will read it for sure, I am ready to learn anything about how my body functions, our body systems are so vulnerable in this world! We are so uninformed about the way our body functions.

Return to “Body Support”