Homeopathic it seems to work!

Share questions, perspectives and relevant material about Body Support here
Paul Lombardo

Homeopathic it seems to work!

Post by Paul Lombardo »

So I have some actual homeopathic remedies- they look like little sugar balls, you know little balls that you dissolve or chew in mouth and taste sweet. You can get actual homeopathy online or local but homeopathy is not like herbs it's different...what it is a small fraction of a plant specific for your need. I have pulsitilla for anxiety and anacardium Orientale for schizophrenia. What it showed me is to breathe deep and hold- haha. I was following this Russian devised program suggesting to breathe shallow or breathe less and that is supposed to be good! And do it consciously ! But medical people call shallow breath a symptom of disease! So when I started taking the homeopathy remedies it kind of hit me that shallow breath is not good for me and that deep breath is good. It's sort of like to breathe or not to breathe. Constant shallow breathing is known as a medical condition. People do it unconsciously but the Buteyko method insists on forcing yourself to breathe less. Then the homeopathy showed me that this is bad! Maybe this is all in my head maybe it's not! Can I get some desteni feedback? Basically the well known deep slow breath vs shallow breath.
Arvydas

Re: Homeopathic it seems to work!

Post by Arvydas »

Hi Paul,
In regards to shallow breathing it depends on the individual constitution, the intensity/rapidity of these shallows breaths, how it came about etc. It can indicate some underlying issue that could require attention. Some people have a bit more shallow breathing naturally and it's cool as long as the body is properly supplied with oxygen it requires. What concerns Buteyko method if you do some search online you will find various opinions - some clam they benefited and for some there was no effect. That is with most of the healing disciplines, for some homeopathy works well and other might better benefit from acupuncture or shiatsu session. If there is a possibility i would always suggest trying various techniques within common sense safety limits and in this finding out what is most supportive for your specific type. I am myself working as homeopathic consultant and i find that many people can and do benefit from such a treatment at some point in their life, so if that works for you i definitely suggest to continue the treatment.
Gabriel

Re: Homeopathic it seems to work!

Post by Gabriel »

Awesome perspective Arvydas!

Paul Lombardo wrote: So I have some actual homeopathic remedies- they look like little sugar balls, you know little balls that you dissolve or chew in mouth and taste sweet. You can get actual homeopathy online or local but homeopathy is not like herbs it's different...what it is a small fraction of a plant specific for your need. I have pulsitilla for anxiety and anacardium Orientale for schizophrenia. What it showed me is to breathe deep and hold- haha. I was following this Russian devised program suggesting to breathe shallow or breathe less and that is supposed to be good! And do it consciously ! But medical people call shallow breath a symptom of disease! So when I started taking the homeopathy remedies it kind of hit me that shallow breath is not good for me and that deep breath is good. It's sort of like to breathe or not to breathe. Constant shallow breathing is known as a medical condition. People do it unconsciously but the Buteyko method insists on forcing yourself to breathe less. Then the homeopathy showed me that this is bad! Maybe this is all in my head maybe it's not! Can I get some desteni feedback? Basically the well known deep slow breath vs shallow breath.

Hi Paul, in regards to breathing, I would say that the key is to find a manner of breathing that is most comfortable for you. At Desteni we have said that one should use 4-count breath and a pause between the in and the out breath - as this is something that supports with bringing forth self-direction with breathing. In the beginning we also said that 'self-honesty' exists in the infinite moment between the in- and the outbreath, and indeed for me practising this method has assisted me when speaking self-forgiveness out loud, because that moment between the in- and the out breath gave me that opening, like a crack in the mind (like a crack in a nut), that gave me access to my 'points' that I needed to speak self-forgiveness about.

Thus, the key - as also indicated by Arvydas - is to try everything in which you see potential and merrit - and to keep what is best yor you.

Return to “Body Support”