Volatile In The Morning Sugar Drinks

Share questions, perspectives and relevant material about Body Support here
Arizona

Volatile In The Morning Sugar Drinks

Post by Arizona »

This seems obvious once you put it on paper but I've noticed how easy it is to screw up your whole day by eating or drinking something that destabilizes you in the morning. I'm nearly positive the main culprit is liquid form sugar and sugar in general but I have nearly no problems with sugar in solid forms compared to liquid type sugar. Then it makes me ask how could someone constantly consume liquid type sugar so often without problems. Truth is they often do have problems, as we're seeing with corona virus showing health problems beneath the surface. Anyways it seems paramount to avoid liquid sugar in the morning that's all I really wanted to say, consider testing out black and milk coffee. Solid form sugar seems quite fine after morning, I know it sort of becomes non solid shortly after eating but I swear a massive difference exists. Personally I'd suggest replacing any liquid sugar you consume during the day with either fruit or solid form sugar. I've watched both bernard videos on demonizing sugar btw lol.

Return to “Body Support”