Post by Leila »

8:13 PM]
Valentin Rozman Hi

[8:58 PM]
Aldin howdy

[9:02 PM]
Miranda de Haas Hello

Sunette Spies set the channel topic: The emotions I can't control - we start in 5

Carlton Tedford Hello

[9:03 PM]
Marjo Poorter Hi

[9:05 PM]
martijn hi

[9:06 PM]
Kim Scudamore Hi

[9:07 PM]
Sunette Spies set the channel topic: The emotions I can't control - WE START!

[9:08 PM]
Sunette Spies What comes up within each one when reading the words "the emotions I can't control"?

[9:08 PM]
What opens up within you? What's the first thing you think about?

[9:09 PM]
Dan Malara Irritation

Valentin Rozman Perfect topic for tonight because several hours ago a young female friend called me and announced that she is unable to change her emotions and announced that she will commit suicide so I called police to visit her.

Miranda de Haas mind fuck

Viktor Viktor Fear

Anna Brix Thomsen a contradiction

Garbrielle Goodrow first thing was cool topic

Carlton Tedford Reactions

Talamon Joseph Berta sexual desire

Valentin Rozman Anger

Sunette Spies Let me be more specific

Rebecca Dalmas fear of loss

Aldin anxiety

Marlen Vargas I first thought of what I was just writing about, which is a sense of 'awe' = inferiority towards people I've defined as 'superior' in expression or stability - so in-fear-iority

Sunette Spies What's the first thing coming uip when looking aty SELF

WHO I AM within and as "emotions I can't control"

Rebecca Dalmas not good enough

[9:10 PM]
Sunette Spies Cool rebeccadalmas

Talamon Joseph Berta fear of compromise

Joe Kou it is the points where i still fall despite knowing better

Sunette Spies Interesting valentin.rozman

Garbrielle Goodrow i have 'theres got to be a way'

Marlen Vargas inferiority in such case, in-fear-iority

Valentin Rozman Subtle tiny reactions that trigger in a sneaky way

Sunette Spies For me, the emotions I can't control - means the emotional experiences that SUDDENLY overwhelm

Joe Kou the points were i still allow the fall and go for the ride - for me it would be points like self judgment/comparison

[9:11 PM]
Anna Brix Thomsen I experience like that often -desperation and disempowerment

Rebecca Dalmas and it can be a sense of overwhelmment

Aldin yeah, sunette -- like 'The emotions/experiences to which I have no practice yet on how to deal effectively/pull myself through effectively'

Sylvia van Overschot-Gerssen for me not good enough and judgment

Sunette Spies the moments where I get swept away by my experiences - for example, suddenly feeling so overwhelmed with a sense of loss and sadness that I start crying. Yes, I know what it may be related to, but STILL!!! CRYING??? Now??? randomly??? lol - meaning, the momentsa where I get so carried away with my emotions it is not how I usually am

Kim Scudamore Having no choice as a point of giving in of nit valuing self enough to change

Valentin Rozman @adam will not be able to be here tonight due to software update issues

Sunette Spies and the first thing coming up within me is "this is not me!!! this is not how I handle things!!!"

Marlen Vargas anger and anxiety can be more of a sudden-experience in certain situations

[9:12 PM]
Sunette Spies Yes exactly aldin I relate to that too

Yogan Barrientos For me the emotions I can't control - what comes up are the emotoins that are sneaky that are more like a general state or attitude, like melancholy, or just in a bad mood, or viewing things in a negative way. They are not in your FACE emotions, but they are in the background.

Marlen Vargas where one is taken 'by surprise' apparently

Rebecca Dalmas i tell myself, this is not me being here, present, focused as what I am as a form

[9:13 PM]
Aldin cool, or another way to put is can also be 'the emotions/experiences in relation to which I havent DEFINED myself YET / who I am within those emotions coming up during my daily living'

Garbrielle Goodrow ok cool....mine is 'oh shit, this is too much, ahh why does this have to be this way, i don't know if i can't make it' so fear, feeling powerless, hopeless

Sunette Spies Interestingly enough, it may be the word "control" everyone here has a different definition for also changing how we respond to the question, also how I asked it! BUT what remains awesome is how the responses show us a little more about ourselves we can look into and understand!

Aldin where not knowing who i am in those moments makes it so much easier for the mind / emotions to sweep you off your feet so to speak lol

Miranda de Haas Overwhelmed by emotions, panic, no grounding, can't find myself

Sunette Spies Has anyone here ever had those moments where you suddenly react with emotion in the oddest way, SO DIFFERENT to how you'd usually react / respond? and was actually taken aback / shocked by it?

[9:14 PM]
Rebecca Dalmas yes aldin! cool

Marlen Vargas as in 'losing control'?

Sunette Spies Yes miranda

Sylvia van Overschot-Gerssen yes

Aldin yep

Rebecca Dalmas yes

Miranda de Haas Yes

Carlton Tedford yes

Sunette Spies that is also a way to look at it yes marlen where you have the sense of having lost control

Talamon Joseph Berta yes

Viktor Viktor YYES

Garbrielle Goodrow yes

Marlen Vargas yeah have had many times, but also I've become aware of it considering it's 'little things' according to me - minimized by convenience - and made aware of it by someone else in fact

Sunette Spies of your self, your ability to direct your emotions, to calm yourself before it gets out of hand etc.

Dan Malara Yes

Rebecca Dalmas and if I looked back, I could realize the moment of not being honest

[9:15 PM]
Valentin Rozman Other that tiny subtle emotional outburst the one that are hard to control are also very slow and gradual accumulation of tension due to many consecutive stressful events during the day

Rebecca Dalmas yes marlen

yes Sunette

Marjo Poorter yes

Joe Kou definitely

Kim Scudamore For me it's been a point of words leaving my mouth in emotion and yes having no control, where I know what I doing and didn't have the discipline to stop and instead forgive

[9:16 PM]
Valentin Rozman It is like slowly boiling the water without noticing the change in temperature until it is too late and it starts to evaporate

Garbrielle Goodrow yes that brings up a lot of fear in me, not having control, like being slapped across the face out of no where and i am the cause

Marlen Vargas or the 'boiling frogs' effect valentin.rozman we are in it and don't notice

Leila Zamora Moreno yes

Joe Kou it comes through in moments where there is an overwhelmingness to what i am experiencing inside me - and in those moments what comes through me is not the 'me' that i would have liked to be

Valentin Rozman Yes @marlen

Sunette Spies I have found those moments to opening up a new process for me in understanding my self, my emotions - BUT I oftentimes judged myself for them!!! cause I'd really think / believe something is wrong, I wasn't as good as I thought at directing my emotions / thoughts, forgiving and changing lol - as though, that ONE MOMENT ruined EVERYTHING I walked and changed and did, when all the while!!! the moments where we feel we have lost control and our emotions come out in a different way than EVER BEFORE - is a NEW PROCESS UNFOLDING!!!

Rebecca Dalmas There have been times when I stop and say, ‘ let me rephrase that"

Kim Scudamore But what I have noticed is how strong the energy of emotion is - like very addictive

[9:17 PM]
Sunette Spies a NEW LAYER of process opening up within self - shaking loose and shaking open within your mind, being and body and so with that, yeah lol it is a shaky shaky experience

Rebecca Dalmas YES!

Garbrielle Goodrow ahh makes sense yes

[9:18 PM]
Marlen Vargas yep, I actually got that from your latest soul video sunettedimensions so thanks for that too, one tends to think 'I got this, it's done, I've transcended it' but.. nope there's always new dimensions of it that will emerge and we have to be ok with it, more like set with our tools to face it

Maite Zamora Moreno for me in pregnancy, many moments where I 'thought' I normally didn't react, or if I did react, would experience it as a subtle movement in me, I would now immediately be in tears and the emotional reaction be quite prominent, for something I would think is quite 'silly' or something I thought I had already moved through/walked/corrected - so yes, that was quite shocking and humbling

Rebecca Dalmas in other times in process, I have realized this, only to forget it when it happens again, because the new layer appears overwhelming.

Yogan Barrientos There have been moments in my life where I made very pessimistic statements about other people, which I recognize I got from my parents, so I was repeating what they said. But it was all of a sudden that I expressed such statements about other people, and I knew that this was not really me. So I regreted it.

Kim Scudamore Yes yoganb can relate

[9:19 PM]
Patterns of behaviour that have become automated

Valentin Rozman Interesting @maite

Garbrielle Goodrow lol yes rebeccadalmas

[9:20 PM]
Rebecca Dalmas yoganb I have done that too, and then used this to realize how automated programming can be. So, it is cool in a way, to realize the quality and nature of automated behavior

[9:20 PM]
lol, yes kims

[9:21 PM]
Kim Scudamore Have we lost Sunette. ?

[9:21 PM]
Sunette Spies I'm here

[9:22 PM]
Marlen Vargas maite I have a question, is that related to the physical processes that come with pregnancy as in hormones or something else that exacerbate the experience or how does it work?

Kim Scudamore Cool

Dan Malara When I became emotional with a client recently, in reflection, I was shocked by myself! At the same time, I'm also fascinated to investigate how or what systems lead to this outflow.

Sunette Spies Body needed a quick release :slightly_smiling_face:

Kim Scudamore :wink:

Aldin lol

Sunette Spies Ahhh yes nice, thanks marlen

Oh! yes can relate with Maite with periods

Kim Scudamore My question too Marlen

[9:23 PM]
To Maite

Marlen Vargas I just considered I might have not been that considerate to my sister and her emotions while pregnancy... she delivered her baby yesterday :slightly_smiling_face: hehe

Maite Zamora Moreno marlen - how I experience it is more that there is no resources available for suppression, so reactions are in my face

Sunette Spies Ladies, for example when doing research on the body and hormonal changed from the first day to the last, and you start tracking it - can interestingly enough see the fluctuation in hormones and how it also accentuates your emotional / energy bodies

making you 'more sensitive' to the real intensity of your reactions

Marlen Vargas ah interesting! so there's no 'defense mechanisms' because body is focusing more on baby-growth and creation?

[9:24 PM]
Sunette Spies marlen no - Maite would be more sensitive to her emotions due to her being shifting more into her body to support the baby lol

Marlen Vargas yeah I've noticed specially the 'fertile' days, quite a few changes indeed -

Sunette Spies so, her being is more aware of her emotional bodies

Garbrielle Goodrow yes are we dicussing when the period comes around? i def. have noticed a difference in my reaction time, it's much more intense and harder to control/move through

Marlen Vargas ah I see! ok

Maite Zamora Moreno ah there we go, thanks Sunette lol

Rebecca Dalmas yes, on the period. I got to the point where I would have an outburst before my period. I would even stop in the emotional outburst and say, ‘ OH! I am going to have my period tomorrow "

Sunette Spies same with periods, our being as woman shifts more into the body to support the body during this time

[9:25 PM]
With men, interestingly enough

Garbrielle Goodrow interesting

Marlen Vargas ahh that's the reason lol

Sunette Spies I have seen a similar transition of their being into the body when men genuinely exercise / for fitness / do physical work

they may actually then find themselves to yes, at the same time as becoming more stable and quiet also become more aware of their mind and emotions

So, now, what this means is

it's not that you are MORE EMOTIONAL

[9:26 PM]
or CRYING MORE

or REACTING MORE

No!!!!!!!!!

Marlen Vargas what about females? in that case

Sunette Spies Everything is still the SAME!

Talamon Joseph Berta I noticed that sunettedimensions as recently started to reinforce my body with more direct physical exercises

Sunette Spies Cool talamon

Yogan Barrientos Can also look at human beings as they develop from birth. At the younger ages, children haven't learned to suppress emotions. So one thing with us adults is that we have suppressed our emotions. So the real intensity and nature of our emotions are hidden unless we reveal it to ourselves. You can see how people change when they are drunk on alcohol and those lose inhibition which means basically to suppress their actions.

Carlton Tedford wow interesting

Marlen Vargas yeah It was explained long time ago how when one starts seeing 'more emotions' it doesn't mean they are 'more but we are just more aware of ourselves

Sunette Spies You are during periods, pregnancy and men exercising just more aware of being-body relationship and so more aware of how intensely you really react

[9:27 PM]
Valentin Rozman Interesting

Rebecca Dalmas cool

Marlen Vargas oh in eqafe interviews for reference*

Sunette Spies for woman during exercising, this is something I am still researching through the Portal interdimensionally-physically, cause it is so varied interestingly enough - it's like, woman was never preprogrammed with a 'set relationship' between exercise, self and the body!

So, all woman always in a way define and create their own relationship from scratch

[9:28 PM]
Talamon Joseph Berta after exercising read an article about Afghanistan today and had tears and I was like 'hm' - and although the life there is 'heartbreaking' - usually I deal(suppress) with that

Marlen Vargas very interesting, looking forward to that, in the meantime, testing lol

Maite Zamora Moreno yes, it is tempting to say 'it is the hormones making me emotional' lol - but that's not how it works

Sunette Spies This not necessarily defined by men and men and woman and woman

Marlen Vargas yes maite indeed, good point

Sunette Spies you do get 'feminine men' and masculine woman

[9:29 PM]
Anna Brix Thomsen Very interesting S!

Marlen Vargas very interesting, was just writing about my perception of males being more 'grounded and physical' because of being males and females naturally being more wobbly and 'all over the place' therefore 'inferior' - like unconscious judgments there

Sunette Spies where feminine men would be less inclined to physical work / exercise - but will find just in the simple / everyday life things they do / enjoy more creatively expressing themselves, their being-body alignment becomes more defined

Ingrid Schaefer interesting about the periods - what about pms, is this becoming more aware of the emotions that are not effectively dealt with during the weeks/month before? @sunettedimensions

Kim Scudamore My partner is more emotional (moody) when he is tired after a busy day at his work

Anna Brix Thomsen Yes S I can relate to that

[9:30 PM]
Sunette Spies with masculine woman - here, the being-body relationship happens more with physical work / exercise and also a balance of pregnancy / periods - lol woman are more complex in the physical design :slightly_smiling_face:

Anna Brix Thomsen I enjoy doing the laundry for instance

Valentin Rozman I am more of a feminine men then

Marlen Vargas wow, that's interesting, a period is not just 'a period' then but intricately related to our body

Kim Scudamore I am much less emotional since going through menopause interestingly

Valentin Rozman Me too @anna

Sunette Spies many people have a balance of masculine and feminine too for example!!!

Rebecca Dalmas so, in activity, or natural physical cycles, we simply realize hidden emotions because in becoming more physical, the ‘ shadows’ suppressed are opened up in a way?

[9:31 PM]
Joe Kou i would say i am more the feminine male. i am not inclined toward physical work but find that i excel in creative work or using voice/words

Anna Brix Thomsen Why are we more complex Sunettedimensions?

Sunette Spies So, it's not like a 'set definition' per say, each person is UNIQUE

anna will expand more in time to come, sorry lol - would be too lengthy do write it out here

Anna Brix Thomsen Ok np!

[9:32 PM]
Joe Kou but i also do enjoy physicality - especially here at the farm which is something totally new to me when i first got here. learning about my physical body and becoming much more 'solid' so to speak since doing more physical work

Marlen Vargas surely, so many factors in each one, not possible to be black or white about it

Talamon Joseph Berta cool joekou, farm4life

Sunette Spies more got to do with how woman, the physical bodies are more flexible to adapt, change, shift, move - the majority of woman and in the physical body of a woman

Dan Malara Soft and squishy

Sunette Spies Indeed marlen but the above I shared are general observations that have been constant

[9:33 PM]
Though everyone to consider

Rebecca Dalmas lol anna, I never liked doing the laundry, not so bad anymore.

Sunette Spies would especially for woman be a good thing to track your hormonal and body changes during periods!

or even understand more how this change with age

Anna Brix Thomsen how come?

Sunette Spies to ensure during / before / after periods lol when your emotional awareness does change

you don't judge yourself unnecessarily

Talamon Joseph Berta laundry with automatic machines you mean or manually at the river

[9:34 PM]
Anna Brix Thomsen Yes lol

Sunette Spies anna I have done that myself

Marlen Vargas oh yeah has happened for sure, and then I look at calendar and AH! that might be why

Anna Brix Thomsen yes me too

Aldin lol marlen

Sunette Spies where sometimes I feel more irritable and act on it, not realizing I am in the middle of my periods AND I should actually be MORE PREPARED AND AWARE to slow down and breathe!

Anna Brix Thomsen gooooood point

[9:35 PM]
Ingrid Schaefer interesting about the periods - what about pms, is this becoming more aware of the emotions that are not effectively dealt with during the weeks/month before? @sunettedimensions

Sunette Spies So can use it as a measure to just be prepared and also step up in yoru application

Anna Brix Thomsen I’ve never considered that

Sunette Spies in addition to this

whatever emotions are more EMPHASIZED during periods

Talamon Joseph Berta recently I see it as great and in a way cool challenge when that exptremely irritable moment comes - it's kind of random and rare, so should 'respect' that opportunity to stand

Sunette Spies are emotions you suppress / don't deal with effectively majority of the time in everyday life!

SO those emotions are like flagpoints you can use

Ingrid Schaefer cool thanks @sunettedimensions

[9:36 PM]
Sunette Spies to become more observant of missing moments of forgiveness / introspection

interesting about the periods - what about pms, is this becoming more aware of the emotions that are not effectively dealt with during the weeks/month before? @sunettedimensions - ingrids - yes, exactly!

Anna Brix Thomsen awesome thanks!

Marlen Vargas definitely, can't blame anything - periods or hormones - but realizing it's a part of us that gets emphasized/ exacerbated in that moment, so, self-responsibility

Dan Malara Does this mean women have more opportunity than men to face their emotions, in general

Sunette Spies Yes marlen exactly

[9:37 PM]
dan no

Rebecca Dalmas I notice that I am crying in relation to dog videos again, they always get me.

Maite Zamora Moreno ah - so that's why I have experienced the 'hey where is my automated suppression mechanism that usually deals with this reaction for me'

Aldin you always create your own process is what i'd say dan

Joe Kou lol i think we already have ample opportunity dan

Sunette Spies all equal- for men, your emotional states interestingly enough fluctuate more naturally with your everyday life

Marlen Vargas quite fascinating maite!

Anna Brix Thomsen yeah

Sunette Spies So, men generally see their emotions more clearly / physically than woman - BUT BUT BUT

[9:38 PM]
Dan Malara Haha, yes, plenty of opportunity DAILY in our walk

Sunette Spies this has also changed much

Ingrid Schaefer lol @maite

Sunette Spies with the merging of mind being and body during these past years as discussed in future of consciousness

SO dan and all

cannot really at all say anything is more or less!!!

[9:39 PM]
there is an equalizing manifested when it comes to facing your mind, being and body in everyday life / phases of life - no matter what your body goes through :slightly_smiling_face:

your process is accordingly catered to ensure you face yourself

Dan Malara Very cool.

Ingrid Schaefer cool

Sunette Spies lol yes maite

[9:40 PM]
So all, in many ways, the 'suppression / keeping it in mechanism' is in some ways supportive

if we'd all immediately act out / behave our emotions / thoughts in an instant hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

the world would be in chaos for a moment

hence

why

process is primarily PERSONAL

for youwithin yourself to face you with the support of others in your life

[9:41 PM]
the phases you have to see your emotions more clearly is but windowns of opportunity to use as a CROSSREFERENCE to assist and support you in everyday life process and self change

Make sense?

Talamon Joseph Berta yes

Miranda de Haas yes

Marlen Vargas yes

Valentin Rozman Yes

Sylvia van Overschot-Gerssen yes

Ingrid Schaefer yes

[9:42 PM]
Carlton Tedford yes

Aldin yep

Carrie Tooley Yes

Joe Kou yes

Dan Malara Yes

Pieter van Overschot yes

Sunette Spies Gooooooooooooooooood stuff

Maite Zamora Moreno yes

Marlen Vargas yeah I had been pondering about the male and female points for today, so this is great

Garbrielle Goodrow yes~

Rebecca Dalmas yes

Anna Brix Thomsen thanks a bunch

Garbrielle Goodrow cool explaining thanks Sunette, i was wondering about that recently

Joe Kou emotions is something that i am learning a lot about - specifically my relationship with my own emotions

[9:43 PM]
Anna Brix Thomsen me too lol

Sunette Spies So, lol instead of seeing periods / body changes during a month or lifetime - even with exercising as a weakness when it comes to our relationship and experience with thoughts and emotions, we can realise it as a strength of support in our journey and process from consciousness to awareness

Rebecca Dalmas joukou is in a relationship.

Joe Kou something i didn't think to look at or investigate until fairly recently - where things come out of me that definitely cannot deny or hide anymore and can trace it to the emotions that i have not yet learned to work with and embrace rather than suppress and hide

Aldin yes, indeed

Anna Brix Thomsen lol rebeccadalmas

Rebecca Dalmas :grinning:

[9:44 PM]
Joe Kou i am in a relationship yes - i am getting to know 'the one' i will be with for the rest of my life

Anna Brix Thomsen yep exactly the same here joekou

Im in a gridlock

Ingrid Schaefer cool @joekou

Joe Kou btw it's me

Maite Zamora Moreno yes, it's definitely been a cool opportunity to see more and take on those points that I had been suppressing

Garbrielle Goodrow lol

Valentin Rozman You are so lucky @joekou

Carrie Tooley Haha

Marlen Vargas what is a gridlock in that case anna? what does it mean?

Garbrielle Goodrow i think we're all in that relationship

Yogan Barrientos so its me?

[9:45 PM]
Talamon Joseph Berta lol we all are with joekou

Marlen Vargas oho yeah I remember you saying that in a hangout joe, stuck with me, very supportive

Joe Kou lol talamon apparently this is a polyamorous relationship

Garbrielle Goodrow we are each a universe in fact, lots to get to know, understand, and work with and move through :slightly_smiling_face:

Anna Brix Thomsen can’t run, can’t hide marlen

Marlen Vargas yeah garbrielle which makes also every human being equally interesting to get to know as well

Anna Brix Thomsen typing witg

Joe Kou i am with me in sickness, in health, for richer or poorer

[9:46 PM]
Garbrielle Goodrow marlen your blogs recently have been awesome, thanks for sharing....i have been reading your sf, great support

Marlen Vargas ah ok not being able to hide, got it - I can relate this to the mind being more physical too, can't suppress that much

Carrie Tooley The Breakup interviews were immensely supportive @sunettedimensions and @joekou

Joe Kou so if i cannot live with myself - well - i need to sort that out because there is nobody else that is going to live here in this body

Talamon Joseph Berta until life do us equalization as ourselves

Marlen Vargas awesome garbrielle ! yeah focusing on that self-relationship with words indeed

Sunette Spies lol well said joekou

Garbrielle Goodrow yes marlen, living the word humble as we do

[9:47 PM]
Sunette Spies Ahhh fantastic thank you for the feedback carrie

Garbrielle Goodrow cool blog

Marlen Vargas lol 'looking for a step in' not possible joekou indeed - good point

Sunette Spies We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves doing 'em

Joe Kou lol yes no walk ins marlen

Marlen Vargas def garb, key word it is!

Carrie Tooley Pleasure! Good stuff

Marlen Vargas walk ins lol that's the term yes

Joe Kou thanks carrie for the feedback.

[9:48 PM]
am humbled and also honored to be able to open that up and share it

Marlen Vargas yep, awesome stuff also on taking the words we 'compare' ourselves to and taking them back to self

Joe Kou still walking and correcting myself in real time

so may be more to share as more unfolds. we shall see. i commit to live the courage to share it openly

Marlen Vargas can happen through 'attraction' from male to female or comparison if one same-sex (two males or two females) in heterosexual context to be specific

[9:49 PM]
yes, I second that joekou go for it, can empower many more

Joe Kou oh man comparison - if there is one thing i can remove from all humans it would be comparison

Aldin lol joe

Yogan Barrientos comparing a Me to another Me

[9:50 PM]
Carlton Tedford That would be cool

Marlen Vargas yet it was very nicely explained there in the atlanteans series' joe on how what we 'compare' what comes up within us, is 'ourselves' really, that confirmed what I had been looking at in the sense of 'attraction' as well as words we've separated ourselves from

Carrie Tooley Yessss agree Joe - gets me too but an awesome challenge it is to stop that and to identify one's own qualities

Kim Scudamore Whilst looking at and redefining the word balance, I can see how it is important to 'own' who we are/have been instead of fighting it, and then from this ownership we can change it

[9:51 PM]
Marlen Vargas I use the analogy of comparing two trees, futile - they are trees, different expressions, different kinds, yet still 'trees' ultimately

Leila Zamora Moreno lol like the osho card Marlen

Marlen Vargas yeah kims the 'owning your creation' point, quite empowering

Valentin Rozman Comparing could be practical and constructive and is only detrimental if it is used to create separation

Aldin cool kims, another wording for taking 100% responsibility for all of ourselves which then 'gives' us access to change

Marlen Vargas interesting, I don't remember leilazm but cool reference

Kim Scudamore The ultimate self responsibility

Joe Kou nasty, sneaky stuff comparison - it not only warps your vision of reality - it takes the things you judge and compare and separates you even more from it. and if you happen to be comparing yourself to someone in particular, it also ensures you do not actually get to know that person for who they are or what their life has actually been

Garbrielle Goodrow cool one marlen

Rebecca Dalmas interesting, i notice, and do this in meeting people, if I frame what I like about another, it moves beyond comparison- as I can bring it back to self, or give a word to what ‘ it ‘ is that I am comparing myself to.

[9:52 PM]
Sunette Spies Well said show - very practically explained comparison

[9:52 PM]
Marlen Vargas yep because we 'tunnel vision' ourselves to Only those words joekou indeed, instead of being physically with the other person and learning to see the whole of them

[9:53 PM]
Dan Malara Joe the show

Joe Kou and we go 'i must be like that person' in order to be accepted or to only then have those qualities - we totally disregard ourselves. imagine you taking yourself, who has been with you all these years through good and bad - and basically shunning them and saying 'no you are not good enough'.

Marlen Vargas yes, also living the consideration towards another, we usually get to jump into quick assessments about others, but we have no idea of who they have been, what they have been through, how they got to be who they are in that moment over a lifetime, so that also brings in the humbleness approach when meeting someone for first time

[9:54 PM]
Aldin well put joe

Rebecca Dalmas yes joukou

Valentin Rozman There is nothing wrong if we compare ourselves, the problem is if we emotionally react about the differences that we find

Ingrid Schaefer lol @dan

Marlen Vargas yep, quite a self-disregard as well in that case, not appreciating ourselves in those quick-judgments

[9:55 PM]
yep, or creating more or less 'values' that recreate separation and inequality indeed valentin.rozman otherwise it can be objective comparison

Yogan Barrientos Seeing thing directly for how they exist in the physical valentin.rozman

Aldin yeah valentin, making comparison a tool for a self-checkup, to see where self can improve or learn from another

Joe Kou thank you all for the feedback on the interviews. i was a bit hesitant to share such points - had some issues of ego there where i didn't want anyone to see me have these challenges but i am grateful that it can support others

[9:56 PM]
Marlen Vargas yeah was a great interaction as well, enjoyable

Carrie Tooley Grateful for the share and timely for a few of us @joe

Aldin not from a point of competition and wanting to outdo them, but simply as a genuine self-expansion point

Sunette Spies It's who we are and what we do J :slightly_smiling_face:

Marlen Vargas yep indeed carrie

Garbrielle Goodrow yes for sure...i have also made it a point to when i go into a reaction/comparison/judgment to follow through and see what in fact is the other person doing or about, to show myself my own bullshit going on in my own mind....like creating ideas that someone is not calling me or emailing me cause they are mad/upset at me....this an assumption....then actually finding out from the person what the deal was and 99.9% of the time it was completely different then i had assumed....so this has been supportive to show myself that my mind assumptions/racing to judgment is not real and my responsibility to take back to self and see what is real

Sunette Spies All, that's it from me for the evening - AWESOME discussion lol, movement through many topics and dimensions as always!!! It's how we FLOW lol

Joe Kou awesome garbrielle

[9:57 PM]
Kim Scudamore Thanks all

Sunette Spies Awesome reminder garbrielle

Definitely :slightly_smiling_face:

Marlen Vargas yeah garb the 'ass-uming' factor, lol quite one of those things I tend to easily jump into, so another point to flag point for sure! and instead open up the communication, reference again

Carlton Tedford really cool chat

Marlen Vargas ok, yeah lots of things opened up thanks guys!

Sunette Spies Good evening from me, looking forward to joining you all with the next chat

Ingrid Schaefer Thanks all

Marlen Vargas quite clarifying

[9:58 PM]
Valentin Rozman Thanks all and bye :slightly_smiling_face:

Aldin Thanks all, see ya around!

Miranda de Haas Thanks all, bye

Carrie Tooley Thanks!!

Ingrid Schaefer bye

Sylvia van Overschot-Gerssen bye

Marlen Vargas bye!

Garbrielle Goodrow yes those were very supportive Joe, man i could relate so much and was going through many similar points simultanously as you were...it was actually strange in a way the similarities...so it is always supportive to push through and share and live the word couragous!

Carlton Tedford Thanks all bye

Pieter van Overschot Byeal

Dan Malara Thanks every one

Joe Kou lol cool garbrielle

new messages
[9:59 PM]
Garbrielle Goodrow thanks all, enjoy the chats always...take care

AnthonyF

Re: The emotions I can't control - 29 Mar 2017

Post by AnthonyF »

Epic chat! Very interested myself in hormonal changes - periods, pregnancies, menopause. Interesting about the exercise factor too in relation to being more physically in tune/one with our bodies. Interesting stuff. Thanks for sharing guys.

jonathan solorio

Post by jonathan solorio »

This is really cool. Who is allowed to join the public chats?

Maite

Post by Maite »

Hi Johnathan,
The chats are done with leadership forum members. (When completing SRA1 Lesson 6 of DIP Pro you are invited to join the leadership forum.) Who knows, maybe we'll introduce a chat function on the open forum in time to come.

Return to “Public Chats”