Have you noticed ANYTHING significant that stood out for you about YOU? - 16 February 2018

Marlen

Have you noticed ANYTHING significant that stood out for you about YOU? - 16 February 2018

Postby Marlen » 20 Feb 2018, 21:06

sunettedimensions set the channel topic: Noticed something different, unique, specific, emphasized about yourself of late?...have you noticed ANYTHING significant that stood out for you about YOU, YOURSELF this past week??? We start 5 after the hour: NOTICING self...
[12:59 PM]
garbrielle hi all
nothing like a coke to quench your thirst haven't had one since co @sunettedimensions @dan :slightly_smiling_face:
[1:00 PM]
joekou Desteni - brought to you by Coca Cola
[1:00 PM]
sunettedimensions lol NICE @garbrielle - yes indeed, enjoy it much when I have it
[1:02 PM]
ingrids Hi
[1:02 PM]
carlton Hello
[1:03 PM]
valentin.rozman Hi all :slightly_smiling_face:
[1:04 PM]
tormod I was taken by energy this week. not nice. but I also experience a deeper trust to myself - a more steadynes of me directing myself
[1:04 PM]
sunettedimensions set the channel topic: Noticed something different, unique, specific, emphasized about yourself of late?...have you noticed ANYTHING significant that stood out for you about YOU, YOURSELF this past week??? WE START! : NOTICING self...
[1:05 PM]
tormod my mind is more letting me direct it. sounds strange though lol
[1:05 PM]
sunettedimensions Alrighty all - who noticed something, for lack of a better word, "good" about yourself - something that stood for you about yourself you hadn't seen in a certain way, but made you respond with a "well hey I'm impressed!" - or just "happy with yourself"
@tormod no, more your mind is becoming the tool it's always supposed to have been instead of your master
This "noticing" can also be via "a little bit of help from your friends" (don't know who's familiar with that song! with such a verse in it but it just played in my head lol) where someone pointed out something, you realise dand noticed it and it's been with you since and actually became a practical support
An example from me:
[1:07 PM]
valentin.rozman I was surprised to notice how I am able lately to face personal and business challenges with great patience and moving myself steady towards achieving desired goals. This gave me great satisfaction any enjoyment.
[1:08 PM]
tormod ok. then I dont quite know. i have seen/sensed that tool though - i am very certain of that though i cant point it out atm
garbrielle i've been impressed lately of the effectiveness of sounding self forgiveness and solutions in my commitments, how the energy dissipates and a stability will be here within me, i have noticed it two specific times with people i tested it on recently....the change is now quite noticeable and the sensing of the energy being released through the sound
kims I managed to do a shoulder stand in yoga
It’s something I thought I wouldn’t do as my shoulders were so tight
[1:09 PM]
alyson I have noticed that I have more patience and am happy to listen to others more, without needing to get my point across all the time, this was more apparent with my mother in law staying with us and know my own mother
kims Nice Garb
sunettedimensions the other day I went exercising, REALLY in the experience didn't feel like it, legs felt heavy, body tired, it was DAMN SA HOT outside - I know that experience ALL TOO WELL though as it SOUNDS VALID, but know I've endured 10 times more in worst conditions so my resistance was throwing a tantrum in me lol and I moved through it despite it. So I shared with Daryn, look - I'm going to do these exercises quietly, get through this resistance and then I'll be right back with you, my me will be here - not my moody resistance coming through lol. And he shared that he noticed this about me "no matter how shitty the experience is, I don't give up" - I found this point exists in so many aspects actually and I think it's a point we all neglect about ourselves here, because this opened up not only for me, but for everyone here as well:
[1:10 PM]
alyson Now
carlton I've noticed how walking through consequences that I'm facing, how more stable I've become, instead of stressing out about what I'm facing, which makes it easier to get to my resolve.
kims Cool @sunettedimensions
tormod flowers perhaps. looking at flowers - seeing flowers
[1:11 PM]
sunettedimensions I saw us all have this quality, which is why we are here in and with Desteni still, we prevailed and still do - we don't give up, no matter how tough it is, we know we'll get through it and come through the other SIDE as I AM HERE :slightly_smiling_face: - so a share here for me of what I noticed about me and of all of us here and a something for all of you to take with you when you take a look at facing your resistances and mood manipulations coming up lol, to look back and see how much you have endured and what is right in front of you is but a little push that is needed
[1:12 PM]
blazcegnar Every Friday when I go to the jim with my coworkers to play sports, I'm the only one who actually warms up. So I'm like yeah, I'm not lazy and I care for my body not to get hurt. Good job! lol
randy had a pretty exhausting week... we were busting our butts to get to a point. was so tired I fell asleep in my chair right after I got home a couple of evenings, then waking up a couple fo hours later and fixing dinner between 9 & 10. then that messed up my sleeping. So, noticed that my eyes looked "tired" several mornings... when normally I'm pretty wide awake as soon as I get up. But, pushed through it and worked my butt off every day anyway... and felt pretty good about the amount of work I'd done each day..
garbrielle there you go Blaz!
cool @sunettedimensions
sunettedimensions Nice @kims love those types of experiences where you do something / get to do something you really thought you couldn't! Such an awesome moment that is and the BOOST it gives you to from there see how much MORE of yourself you've underestimated even in different areas of your relationship with your mind and life
[1:13 PM]
garbrielle indeed @carlton well done!
[1:13 PM]
sunettedimensions Awesome @garbrielle ahhh - yes, I've defined those moments coming through as a pure clarity, like CRYSTAL CLEAR HERE of me
Great that it's coming through and you're noticing it @garbrielle - should also now along with that be experiencing your movement through emotions in daily life to be easier
[1:14 PM]
carlton Cool @randy
[1:15 PM]
sunettedimensions Glad to hear the word enjoyment there @valentin.rozman - important expression to have in what you do so as to not allow the stress / problems to take over in any new business venture, do hold to that enjoyment, but do also know how to balance with being serious when you need to be
blazcegnar @sunettedimensions One off-topic question, do your patrons still get two questions answered each month or was that changed?
garbrielle yes i am @sunettedimensions for sure, i have also noticed that just last night lol i have been looking at these things recently so def. specific lol ..... the point also that you saw as crystal clear i see that as well as the expansion point that is opening up, like my horizons are widening...so i am seeing what more i can do with that
sunettedimensions There's the Carlton I saw and met in the US! Nice that you've been meeting yourself too @carlton! Nice to see you voice and stand up for yourself - well done!
michelle I'vr noticed the suppprt both with my buddy in DIP chats me walking my assignment on a consistent basis I have seen more deeper realizations and a quicker abiloty for me to take responsibility of myself
[1:16 PM]
carlton Thanks @sunettedimensions
garbrielle this expansion point*
sunettedimensions @carlton should also be experiencing a release in your shoulders and an easeness in your breathing, MUCH less everyday life anxieties as well - thinking and planning with more clarity - this will be coming through more and more
[1:17 PM]
michelle Within that it's because Ive allowed myself to listen/hear what my DIP has shared and written about a point I existed in, instead of fighting the truth, seeing it for what it is and taking responsibility of it to change it/not do it again
[1:17 PM]
randy very cool @sunettedimensions / @carlton
[1:18 PM]
michelle *DIP buddy
carlton Yes @sunettedimensions thank you.
ingrids I have not seen so much 'good' from myself last week but more seeing my difficulties however, I am much more quiet in facing it and taking time to 'be with me in it' and not immediately wanting to bounch back from myself in this and also through the tiredness that this brings, being able to slowly keep pushing through.
[1:19 PM]
kims It’s so cool that we are not giving up ! I like that very much, it’s so easy to get down on oneself and see the negatives, so great to have the positive reinforcements and realise it
[1:19 PM]
sunettedimensions @blazcegnar there is a hint of ego and blame / resentment as comparison happening there within yourself, where you superior yourself towards them for not warming up. So, do have a look out for this hint of a dimension, going into an egotistical pride. I don't when I warm up and see others don't have any response in me but to remain as an example or ask them to join me / help with a warming up technique for example to guide them to join in if or when necessary - or than that, I just do and be me. As long as ANYTHING ELSE COMES UP in your head TOWARDS them of yourself - looking at a reaction actually
[1:20 PM]
alyson @sunettedimensions , This may be a bit off topic , but I have been noticing my physical body/ self more and I have noticed a strange “ draught” literally like an external breeze or wind running inside a specific point above my right knee, I have been looking in to what this could mean and what I need to change, but was struggling with a conclusion
[1:20 PM]
sunettedimensions Awesome @michelle - yes seeing the effects of actually PRACTICAL ACTION / DOING over time bringing results, well done!
@ingrids - I see a stronger, independent, stable and empowered individual within you and would suggest having a look at what and who you in your world is making you continuously second guess this
[1:22 PM]
michelle Thanks S :)
blazcegnar yes, will be aware of that @sunettedimensions
tormod I have been doing lots of Yoga the last week. Been slowing down more, finding common sense easy but also faced lots of energies within, and been awfully tired and ... not collected. working on the "cheerleading pon-pons" to not go into defeatism, but stay on track.
randy cool tormod
[1:23 PM]
sunettedimensions @alyson this falls more in line with Mind Body Innerverse process I am walking - if you ask the question in the comments in one of the videos in Patreon can support many others as well with such a point there
@tormod suggest going back during the days and weeks and find the source point / moment / occasion that de-centered you / threw you off your balance / connectedness with self
yes indeed @kims
[1:25 PM]
alyson Sure thing @sunettedimensions , could someone post a link here
[1:25 PM]
kims I finding that I am a lot quieter within myself and easier to spot the reactions coming up and therefore I stop in my tracks quicker and hence don’t allow myself to get possessed
It’s like I am becoming quieter in stages
[1:26 PM]
randy it's a process @kims
kims I suppose this is why it’s called process
sunettedimensions https://www.patreon.com/mindbodyinnerverse
Patreon
Susan Spies is creating personalised maps of the multifaceted mind and body relationship | Patreon
Become a patron of Susan Spies today: Read 16 posts by Susan Spies and get access to exclusive content and experiences on the world’s largest membership platform for artists and creators.
https://c10.patreonusercontent.com/3/ey ... Fu5reNk%3D
kims Lol yes @randy
alyson I have been listening and enjoying many of the self and living interviews, but haven’t come across the inner verse yet as I haven’t been on line as much recently
tormod is it possible to book at chat with you on that point of going back to find my point ? @sunettedimensions
[1:27 PM]
sunettedimensions No probs @alyson there it is :slightly_smiling_face: grateful self and living is supporting
[1:27 PM]
randy very cool stuff @alyson
[1:28 PM]
ingrids Will look into this @sunettedimensions thanks
michelle Oh yeah @alyson and for me its amazig how a quote or line in the S&L or SOUL video is just what you need to take with you
sunettedimensions Sure @tormod send me a Viber, and I will also discuss the question you asked me
alyson Thank you @sunettedimensions , yes I think you shared this a few weeks ago @randy and I put it on my to do list!
tormod awsom thanks !!
sunettedimensions cool @ingrids \
[1:29 PM]
alyson Actually I meant SOUL :grinning:
[1:30 PM]
sunettedimensions So, let's turn the tables here...
ask the following:
Have..
you...
noticed...
[1:31 PM]
aldin my proud me moment this week was on Monday during exercises where I was having massive resistance to the exercise routines we were doing and I started feeling more and more tired and having thoughts and reactions of wanting to stop and give up - imagining and projecting the worst of difficulties and experiences that still lay ahead of my remaining training time -- then I stopped, breathed and realised that inside in my centre for lack of a better word I am silent and here and doing well. dropped the minds complaint and tantrum, focused on present breaths and the execution of the exercise only - not thinking of the past moment and how effortful and difficult the exercise is and also not taking that past moments into projecting it into the future. just being here, present breath to present breath and moving me in the physical. the training still lasted about 45 minutes and when it ended I could have gone much longer. so that was my proud me moment this week :slightly_smiling_face:
[1:31 PM]
sunettedimensions a little something in and about another that is GOOD and actually SHARED WITH THEM what you've been noticing of late??? that stand out about them??? that make you smile? that supports you???
lol love how you start it aldin "my proud ME MOMENT THIS WEEK"lol - well done!
[1:32 PM]
aldin hehe :slightly_smiling_face:
[1:32 PM]
kims Cool Aldin
Thank you everyone for walking with and not giving up - we are actually quite awesome
[1:34 PM]
randy have but didn't share it with the person @sunettedimensions at the time... later realized that I could have - and should have...
michelle Yes just today I told my friend how every time I see her it's like she grows a little more within, like personal growth, how much shes changed from first time I saw her
randy very cool michelle
aldin I notice a lot of great attributes in other people, in my work, training and friendships -- i need to voice it more and tell them more
[1:35 PM]
randy yeah, why do we keep those things to ourselves @aldin?
[1:35 PM]
kims Yes I often tell others about the way I see them in an empowering way
[1:36 PM]
aldin from chitchat about weather and stuff to: Hey, I noticed this about you and it makes me smile or is something I'd like to learn to be and do as well -- how do you do it and how did you get to be and live it? type of real deeper more meaningful conversations of getting to know another actually
sunettedimensions lol nice @aldin - yes, an interesting point that: when you drop the emotions, you actually have MORE energy and can go on longer, exercising with the mind drains me faster for sure
aldin yeah randy
sunettedimensions Awesome @michelle
[1:37 PM]
valentin.rozman I wanted to congratulate someone today about her realisation and change of attitude yesterday but today she switched and created a polarity blame personality again so I rather left her alone to do some more processing.
sunettedimensions Nice hearing the DMC's becoming more and people becoming more open - very cool
tormod I can need to push myself to do that, it is there, half a breath away then the moment changes... and I "give up" or change focus. it is there for me to address and appreciate that being in that moment with more than just a smile ! awsome awareness point to get into !
aldin oooh yes @sunettedimensions that's for me too. interesting and fascinating what actual abundance of energy resource you tap in when you drop your mind stuff and just work with and as the body
what are DMCs?
[1:38 PM]
sunettedimensions @randy cool you're getting as much done, BUT also do remember to put some "work"meaning REST into the body!!! let it be there for you to get things done,but also be there for it to get some TLC done :slightly_smiling_face:
[1:38 PM]
ingrids I see in @sylvie and shared with here a while ago how she slowly creates an income out of the 'small points' as principles that she stands for in her life and how amazing this is (to see).
[1:40 PM]
randy yes, @sunettedimensions... Thanks for the reminder... I have been doing warm-up stretches at the beginning of the day and after lunch break, as you suggested before, and it has helped the shoulders.... :slightly_smiling_face:
[1:41 PM]
alyson @sunettedimensions, I am often in awe of how much my husband does to help others including myself, if I tell him this he has difficulty accepting this and goes in to comparison and gets annoyed
[1:42 PM]
sunettedimensions Nice @randy yes, then you started conditioning the body to prepare for the fact that it's going to work, and work hard - rather than shock it into awareness by immediately jumping right into it from going to CHILL to FULL WORK MODE in a matter of seconds lol
randy indeed... lol
sunettedimensions Hmmm that's an interesting topic we can take for next week @alyson
what to do with those who respond in annoyance and comparison when you compliment them
and why they do it
[1:43 PM]
alyson Lol, @sunettedimensions
sunettedimensions So we'll do that topic for next week :slightly_smiling_face:
joekou i also have trouble accepting compliments - have had to work on it over the years
[1:44 PM]
randy cool... that's a pattern that I still sometimes catch myself in when complimented... like making less of it - whatever I have done
sunettedimensions I've found insecurity to be a great cause of that @joekou - in my life, always thinking others do so much better, more...was tough on me to 'notice me'
joekou i was stubborn in not accepting compliments
[1:45 PM]
sunettedimensions Yeah @randy - the tendency to undermine ourselves ugh that's a toughie - I still catch myself do it
joekou they would really bother me and annoy me
randy we've got to be able to pat ourselves on the back - so to speak - before we can accept compliments from others... giving ourselves Credit for what we do, have done, etc....
[1:46 PM]
sunettedimensions lol yeah, like when others compliment you you're like "SMILE AND NOD - UH HUH, I'm listening...but not gonna hear it, not gonna see it"
OR quantum correction - whenever another gives you a compliment, imagine for a moment they are YOU, you're them giving you the compliment :slightly_smiling_face:
[1:47 PM]
alyson Lol @sunettedimensions
randy ahh... cool @sunettedimensions
leilazm haha I also had that when someone would give me a compliment, like an alarm would go off
sunettedimensions However, some people have been raised to see compliments, support, acknowledgement as bad - making them weak
[1:48 PM]
joekou i used to always remix it in my head so that it sounds condescending or mocking
leilazm like oooh noo, this person is lying to your face, just look at the deception drooping off
you must get this person out of your life
sunettedimensions to not accept them, cause it can disempower you and not push,. force yourself, drive yourself enough cause you become too comfortable with the positive reingorcement
*reinforcemet
omg
lol
alyson Yes, I missed you a lot once I left the farm @joekou , and I could tell you squirmed when I told you that, lol
sunettedimensions I've got some hidden issues in that word then...
leilazm could be like a re-engorgement
lol
sunettedimensions REINFORCEMENT - there you go
joekou awww i missed you too alyson. we connected well
randy lol leilazm
[1:49 PM]
sunettedimensions lol @leilazm
Alrighty all
[1:50 PM]
alyson Lol @leilazm
[1:50 PM]
sunettedimensions Let's take it with us in this week - NOTICE ourselves and others, and SHARE IT!
Really enjoyed the participation and sharing in this chat, thanks for joining in all - much appreciated it!
LEarned a lot!
SEE ALL IN CHATS TO COME!
[1:51 PM]
aldin thanks all, see yaa
randy Thank you @sunettedimensions and everyone...
michelle Thank you!!
sunettedimensions bYE!
randy appreciate you All...
carlton Thank all bye
[1:52 PM]
ingrids Thanks all
[1:52 PM]
alyson Thank you @sunettedimensions and all here, bye