8) Osho and others through the portal. Discussing living words 09/04/2020

Chats pertaining the Becoming, Being and Walking as Disciples of Life
kim amourette

8) Osho and others through the portal. Discussing living words 09/04/2020

Post by kim amourette »

Chat with Osho and other beings through the portal to support with the process of living words. In continuation of the chats with Corona virus. Taken from www.destonians.com.

Susan Spies:
Osho joined by a many other beings from within existence on the topic of LIVING WORDS - touching base with each one's discoveries and experiences with your chosen word/words and refining it from there - we begin 5 after the hour

Valentin Rozman:
Hi all 🙂

MatsBP:
Hey

Caroline:
Hi

Jan Megens:
Hi

Chatbro:
Avery Williams
Hi Sunette / Osho

Miranda de Haas:
Hi

Garbrielle:
HI all

Andrew Gable:
Hello

Carlton:
Hello

Chatbro:
Ingrid
Hi

Kristina
Hi all

Kurt Schnidrig:
hi

Bitia Catana:
Hey 🖐️

Caroline MS:
Hello everyone

Gabriel Aceves:
Hi everyone!

Susan Spies:
Hi all, Sunette here for a moment - sharing my Life-Light House applications - primarily focused on on the applications of hand-writing and forgiveness, sounding as well as aligning myself with the beings/animals/moments equal and one within myself - finding this still to be a conscious effort, the writing and forgiveness is scheduled so make time for it every dya, this is easy

but the REAL TIME MOMENTS of living the word equal and one alignment with a being as I talk with them / wlak by them...still sometimes find I have to retrace my steps, take a moment, align and talk/be with them AS ME, ME CENTERED in my best self/life/light house in the moment

Chatbro:
Jozien
Hi!

Gavin Wang:
Hi all

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
hello

Susan Spies:
Though within this journey of establishing ME as my LIFE/LIGHT within myself lol I still find the tendency to OVERWORRY/CONCERN my thoughts/mind with OTHERS instead of focusing on my responsibilities, daily activities, future, projects etc. and instead CHECKING IN every now and then with others, rather than carrying them emotionally in my mind

So, with living the word LIGHT/LIFE house - consciously every day, making the effort to focus on living the definition of this word - more dimensions / definitions in real time living open up

OSHO and Co. here through the Portal now - who's got questions relating to Living Words - any struggles, concerns, difficulties we can start ironing out?

Valentin Rozman:
Cool Susan and I am moving with DIP at redefing words. And I have started to speak out my thoughs out loud, basically talking to myself. I figured out since others are equal parts of the same creator as me, I do do not need others to have conversations and can simply talk with me.

Chatbro:
Kristina
I noticed there are "complementary" words that came up with the initial living word. With it, two others surfaced as support words to clarify and ground the application of 'how to' live it - not a challenge but a surprise. maybe too many to walk at once?

Andrew Gable:
The word that really landed for me was the word 'Heart' It at first had to do with my art and exploring more themes and approaches that was more aligned with something I wanted to do/explore for myself and less about making money. So I took a bit of a detour with my art into this more personal exploration...Funny though was that there was a dissatisfaction still coming through and that is when I realized that the word HEART should be something that I more apply to ME, my Core, and my immediate relationships/environment. So now I am practicing aligning with and Living this word Heart more on a personal/Life/Self level where my art is only one tiny part of that but realizing that it is more about tending to and caring for all the essential aspects parts of myself/life.

Bitia Catana:
This is also part of my challenge is to focus on self and understand what it lives to walk change instead of looking at others, thinking about others, expecting it from others or worse trying to subtly impose or expect or control others - for me, the word Discipline is what I'm focusing/specializing in living where I focus on a trinity of daily self support. Focus on my DIP, exercise/diet/fitness and on reading books to align with physical - the point of 'others' I find is the greatest distractor

Kurt Schnidrig:
I'm facing similar challenges especially at work, today living the word gratefulness and many things opened up where i can be grateful for my life

Caroline MS:
I caught myself in a certain moment asking myself whether, the quiet, calm i experince in the last couple of days is real or mental. Real to me has been me aware of myself fully within this experince of calm quiet and yet still moving and doing that what i need to do in everyday living. However today, i noticed, i was very quiet but not sure whether it was real or not. So at times im questioning myself on whether im living the words really or not?

Susan Spies:
@valentinrozman Valentin - best to write it down and/or speak with someone, cause just speaking thoughts out loud is re-creating the same problem - cause you're tlaking as the very problem/root that creates consequence in the first place "thoughts and the mind" - so, you'll be like a hamster on a wheel not really stepping out of the mind box to see what you're allowing with awareness

Chatbro:
Avery Williams
My word is certainty and as I listen to the coronavirus on eqafe that one of the word is uncertainty that is causing problems in our world so I can see how important is to for me to stand and live that word certainty to support myself and others.

Ingrid
I found how I automatically /tend immediately to 'align with another outside myself' and then becoming insecure about myself. This after the word foundation I choose for myself with an expansion of 'sound foundation'. It was quite shocking to see directly how I shift outside myself and change my behaviour and presence.

Susan Spies:
in addition to this @valentinrozman - remember thoughts have deeper subcoinscious and unconscious connotations, your thoughts are atually translating deeper issues you need to investigate - best way to do this is through cross-reference - writing and/or speaking

Garbrielle:
one of the points i am facing with this word passion i have been walking which i have redefined to be 'pass on the mission', i am quite passionate within this in terms of yes i have the proof of my own change and how these tools work/have changed me, but actually creating an effect - the goal or purpose to walk this is fuzzy....like i have future goals and visions, and also ones i am working with day to day, but getting from here to there is unknown so i suppose more words would support me to refine that process of why am i wanting to be or live this word passion....this i am also figuring out as i go, lots of trust points are coming through as well moving into my inner core more to understand it more in real time

Susan Spies:
Kristina, yes - suggest start with one word Kristina - one CENTRAL CORE WORD, like Sunette has her life/light house and AROUND THAT ONE WORD practical application/behavioural changes support the living of that word - make sense?

Caroline MS:
Also another question, when im with my kids, because of moments changing really fast, i find im not applyibg just one word ie holding it playing with it etc, i find i have to change words as moments change. Here practicing holding my ground as i change/express another word, ground meaning base word or words. At times, iv to apply multiple words at once... can you please share more on how or what i can do improve on or maintain change during such moments?

Susan Spies:
Andrew Andrew - lol as we were reading the beginning of your sharing, what came up was "oh, but where are you within your own living of the word heart - what is your HEARTfelt version o fliving YOU?" - then towards the end see you came to the same realisation, so this seems quite an interesting uncovering and discovering of living your heart

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
In my process with the word the first days went really cool and many things flowing and opening up, enjoyed it quite a lot. Then started to open up some not so nice things and got sort off track or like on to 'stormy oceans'. Susan

Chatbro:
Kristina
Yes - I have that one word. But I tend to doubt it's "the word" lol - the whole 'whats my passion/point/purpose' game all over. though - I am simply making a decision because the word has come up in various scenarios so will decide to make it my word and go from there. thanks osho & co

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
and felt a little like I lost track a bit.. from what I was busy with creating and expressing

Valentin Rozman:
Sure Susan I did not mean that speaking thoughts is a solution. I meant that I am speaking out my physical observations about how my body feels and what I notice in my surrouding for the purpose of remaining physical and not giving any opportunity for the mind to create thoughs and then trying to entice me to think them. So I am rather taking a leading role of me as a beging to voice observations instead of the mind creating its own interpretation. And I am doing my writing besides that.

Susan Spies:
Cool Bitia Bitia - incorporating practical application discpline of ACTIONS/projects and DOINGS into every day life - you will see a more direct self change by living/connecting your words to visible actions of doing

MatsBP:
I picked the word introspection, but I'm seeing myself looping around in this type of observer mode where the underlying theme is that I'm constantly seeking acceptance and validation, so I'm starting to wonder if self acceptance is a better word for me. And also, I'm having to step up to the task of writing, it's like I'm trapping myself in this point of avoidance to take the action.

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
I experience it as that there seems to be these nasty little thorns stuck here and there that are a little tricky to get to. or like clogging in the river. Susan

Susan Spies:
Kurt Nice Kurt, yes - gratefulness can lead to more humbleness and patience, slowing down - this is a good word for you, it'll open more doors to realising how much you take for granted and rush/run past and miss in your every day life. A good word to learn to slow down, live humbly and be more patient with yourself, your day and in the people in it

Caroline, there will be MOMENTS where you become and live a word - where a part of yourself is showing your WHAT IS POSSIBLE inside of you - so, I'd say the experience was a REAL YOU POTENTIAL you can be and become with CONTINUED PRACTISE. Sure, you're fall and make miss-takes here and there, we all will and do - KEY is to GROUND YOURSELF ASAP back to that remembrance of the living words you became and lived for sure

Bitia Catana:
I started a workout, diet and supplement plan designed by an athlete/bodybuilder lady I contacted online with the goal of decreasing fat and weight and increasing muscle mass which, as I shared last time that I was going for scan, my results showed a higher than optimal fat percentage and low muscle mass - I have experienced a lot of back pain due to lack of exercise in the last year, so my core is calling to be strengthened both at the physical and emotional level

Susan Spies:
So, whenever the MIND QUESTIONS with ENERGY whether you are living a word or not - lol know the mind is what is confused, breathe and embrace the experience and use it as your COMPASS for the times when you do get lost/fall for a moment

Bitia Catana:
This will really be a measurable application of my living word discipline

Gabriel Aceves:
I have been going through several points around the shadow self. I found a pain on my right ankle and also on my right thumb. I checked on the SRA lectures the meaning of it. And it makes a lot of sense as I decided to work with the word “Sanctuary”. On the last days I have been noticing within me certain concerns in relation to this ideas of “who I am” created around what apparently “I had planned for the future”, as the airports are closed on Panama and to be honest, as I see how the entire situation is developing, I am a little bit scared of going back to my country; I know that I have to at a certain point, but if the airports didn’t managed to function again for more time than what I was supposed to be here, that’s where it came to face that this idea of “how I identified myself accordingly to this idea that I wanted to built on me for the future” Now to be honest I don’t know what “future means” when all of this plans and projects were built over things that are not “the most important” lol

Valentin Rozman:
Cool Bitia

Miranda de Haas:
I chose the word trust to support myself with a pattern that I seem to be stuck at. To trust myself that I am able to see and understand the pattern and to break it so I can take another direction that's best in this

Kurt Schnidrig:
Thanks Sunette yes humbleness is a nice word to practice as i usually like to be like opposite powerful, superior, above all and everything..

Susan Spies:
Cool Avery Avery - now to look at how you can incorporate the word certainty personally for you in your every day life that pertains to your thoughts, emotions, relationships, decisions etc. - who am I as certainty and how can this word support me in moments during my day?

Cool Kurt, glad to heart it Kurt

Caroline MS:
Also recently see a strong co relation of blocked breathing manifesting as soon as i participate in anger. The longer i hold onto to anger, the intense this experince become.to the point where iv difficulties taking in unconstricted breaths. The constriction occurs in my lower throat area right at the opening to my lungs

Yogan Barrientos:
There are different ways that I see how Living Words can be applied. Like with dancing or singing, or playing/goofing around, its clear when I am applying like those kinds of Fun Living Words: 'playful, 'fun,' 'goofing.' And this is something that I have done for many years, it was some of the first words/applications that I applied when I started Desteni 10 years ago, because I already wanted to be able to dance at a dance party for instance, without being shy or scared, and to sing karoake with friends. So it was a process to do it physically, and while also doing self-forgivenss to release the energies and fear, until it came to a point where its easy and natural. So for me that is a very physical and very fun example that I was already highly motivated to live out, since I grew up as a shy child yet always wanted to join with others and play and have fun with and among others.

So that is that context. Now this past week, this context of Living the word 'Self,' for me its a conscious effort of saying the word (inside of me) and its like the Way I say it: Seeeelllfffff. It is specific. And there is a specific movement within me, with saying that word that way. Its like when saying that word that way I saying something like: I am with me, I have me, I have me for eternity, I will always have me, I am the starting point, Self is the reason why Self-forgiveness works, I hold me within myself, I am complete with Self, I have what I need to be able to do what I need to with Self. And so I use that word, as that single word, Self, and this is what it brings up, which like an experience of like holding me with a blanket that is warm, which happens for a moment. I don't know if its a word that should be eventually lived throughout the day. I would think not, but I am open to what I don't know. For now its simply to remind myself if I forget the point of Self, and why and how its important, and why and how I already have all i need to walk this process or any process. Cause it starts with Self.

Chatbro:
Avery Williams
Thanks Sunette / Osho

Susan Spies:
Ingrid Ingrid - cool that you are now AWARE of how much you step OUTSIDE YOURSELF when you allow others superiority / dominion in your mind, thoughts, emotions and beings - leading you to lose yourself for a moment. SO, how to practise - when with people, look for an ANCHOR word, a SAFE WORD so to speak, to hold to your QUALITIES, your PRESENCE and not let others intimidate you by accepting and alloiwing them to get to you inside your inner sanctuary of your mind/being

Tormod Hvidsten Gjedrem:
I face myself in «patience» - trying to focus on the core of me - using the ship, captain & crew analgony you showed us Sunette in self & living

Valentin Rozman:
I noticed that cracks developed again between my toes on the right foot. That was a thing that I have struggled with for years however in recent month the problem was gone. I concluded that I finally grounded myself enough and removed the fear that prevented sufficient energy flow through my feet. So it seems that this corona thing again created a lot of fear and blocked the energy flow again. Thus I am working on releasing the fear and grounding myself more.

Bitia Catana:
Love this way of putting it Susan. About our inner sanctuary

Andreas Wittmann:
I choose the word Fire/Flame as I see that it can support me in various dimensions of my life/existence. On a physical level as well as a mind level fire can stand for transformation, setting in motion and also working/burning through things...metabolism, transforming one part/manifestation into another so this can have many applications and implications.

Susan Spies:
Garbrielle Garbrielle - we have found when the future is unclear, this is specific - it's showing it is still in creation and a REMINDER that any future creation involved OTHER BEINGS and also possible lessons and experiences you personally need to face - so, this then means the future will SHAPE and MANIFEST as you focus on the IMMEDIATE GOALS AND SELF daily

Bitia Catana:
And Kurt can relate. Humbleness is less and less seen as a living word I'd say. Me too this is part of a daily effort as to not go in superiority and identify when even sooo subtly the ego plays and we go in superiority

Susan Spies:
Life is thus showing you more self focus, life lessions/experiences and the awaiting of other people's processes to come to fulfillment must first manifest before the future will become more clear

Chatbro:
Kristina
cool

Susan Spies:
Otherwise, if you try and FORCE it too much, you then shift into control/ego over life/self and others, instead of WORKING WITH life and others and flowing, but directing day by day

Bitia Catana:
Wow that makes sense

Chatbro:
Ingrid
Thanks Susan yes, cool. Can the anchor word be this core word as well - 'Foundation' in my case? As this brings me back to myself within my chest area.

Carlton:
Cool

Andreas Wittmann:
One area of living fire/flame is for example of not „denying/hiding/suppressing“ what I see and hoe I see it, as that would be equivalent to putting out my fire, but to find ways to take what I see/realize and transform it into something practical livable and constructive.

Caroline MS:
Cool point. Ill take this with me as well.

Chatbro:
Kristina
it seems covid is creating a lot of uncertainty which most people are reacting to - supporting all to be in the moment, directly here rather than 'there' in the future of 'what will come'. we don't know - so let's create here, in this moment

Susan Spies:
Caroline, @CarolineMKS - when it comes to kids, spending times with your children - HOLD YOUR CHILDREN WITH AND WITHIN YOU as your living words - this will open up a fountain of expression between the three of you as one and as equal

the living words is more personal and alone to you

Andreas Wittmann:
Another is simply putting fire under my ass got start/initiate things and get them done

Garbrielle:
Sunette great thank you for that support, yes i am seeing these shifts that i go into wanting to force/be impatient in my walk and this creates unnecessary outflows in my living, so been practicing these words of patences and gratefulness as well to get a handle on that polairty shift back and forth.....and cool on the focus point and the future being unclear for a specific reason, i'll keep that to my focus and work with flow and working with more real time day to day goals i can accomplish and move in the meantime

Susan Spies:
if, when with your kids you try and live words, you're actually limiting the moment and experience - kids are an abundant source of life here, so align with that inside yourself and express - you will find yourself and them to be more stable, alert and aware to act and direct

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
''Otherwise, if you try and FORCE it too much, you then shift into control/ego over life/self and others, instead of WORKING WITH life and others and flowing, but directing day by day'' —- AH yes not pleasant and can be quite consequential, from my own experiences.

Carlton:
I found that the word Here/Being Here takes a lot of practice and focus at all times, I'm still getting a grip on focusing on my chest, its supportive and a process..

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
... to say the least

Chatbro:
Kristina
It's like working with what you have control over versus what you don't have control over. letting go of what you can't control. the serenity prayer in action

Susan Spies:
Kristina Kristina - all we're seeing is to drop the DOUBT in relation to the word, this is creating an unnecessary veil actually preventing you from embracing the word, so a tendency of self doubt preventing you from exploring and living - like a self sabotage system creeping in. We'd suggest DROP the doubt, GO FOR IT with the word

Chatbro:
Kristina
lol

Bitia Catana:
Yes Ida can relate. That's why this point of focusing on others is a challenge for me cause Im starting to pay more Self-honest attention to these tendencies

Andreas Wittmann:
Cool

Chatbro:
Kristina
I picked a new word other than the initial because of this doubt. thank you osho & co for that reminder to DROP it ;)

Caroline MS:
Oh wow, so more like letting go of any words and simply being with the kids, unconditionally? Roll with the moment? Sunette

Susan Spies:
MatsBP Mats, maybe look at taking on the word ACTION, ACT, DO - list all the things compromising you and get moving to resolve them

Yes exactly Caroline @CarolineMKS

MatsBP:
ahh the simple things

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
yes Bitia the forcing makes one miss so so much.

Susan Spies:
Cool Tormod Tormod - a great sailing ahead for you Captiain! Ahoy mayte!

Ahhh yes MatsBP - the basics ;) will do you best

MatsBP:
thanks

Caroline MS:
Cool, got it! Thank you. Infact, now looking back, i realize i was more focused on holding onto words, wanting to express words with them that, i then sabotaged the moments because then, time with them wasn't unconditional, felt more like work lol. really greatful for this clarification.

MatsBP:
Tormod, keep your eye out, like eye eye captain 😉

Bitia Catana:
👍

Tormod Hvidsten Gjedrem:
lol .... you guys 🥰

Susan Spies:
Gabriel Aceves Gabriel, you've got a good head of awareness on your shoulders - don't be too hard on yourself, trust your instincts, take it easy, test things out until you're certain - you're going into the right direction

Cool, glad to hear Garbrielle Garbrielle

Gabriel Aceves:
🥺Thank you lol

Bitia Catana:
Lol Gabriel

Susan Spies:
Thank you Bitia :) Bitia

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
lol

Susan Spies:
Ahhh yes, nice reminder for me too yet again - hadn't been on that dimnesion of grounding myself in a long time, I used to do it every morning when waking up - establish my here point. Thanks for the reminder Carlton, will be joinin you in this #Sunette

Chatbro:
Ingrid
What is your home countru Gabriel?

Bitia Catana:
:) 👍

Carlton:
Cool thanks Osho Sunette

Susan Spies:
All, we got a good reference of where most is at with the living words

Gabriel Aceves:
Mexico Ingrid

Susan Spies:
We intended to do videos and recordings today, but space and time did not allow - Sunette is planning / has arranged space and time for tomorrow - fingers crossed and will keep you updated

We'd like you to listen to the recorings in preparation for SUNDAYS chat

Chatbro:
Ingrid
Ah yes cool Gabriel. Was not sure if it was Mexico or Spain

Susan Spies:
I Osho and Co. will share our first journeys of living words and also the relocation of SELF CORE FOCUS recordings

Hand in hand - will be of great support in the Living Word journey

Bitia Catana:
Very cool. Looking forward to listening!

Susan Spies:
in the meantime, we do hope this chat gave you a kickstart and some points to consider/look at/work with and expand

Chatbro:
Kristina
sweet!

Andrew Gable:
Cool - appreciate the chat and feedback, and recordings done and to come - Thank-you.

Susan Spies:
Do, keep it up - push and challenge yourselves!

and we'll catch up again on Sunday ;)

Chatbro:
Kristina
yes - thanks for the sharing and support all!

MatsBP:
Yes thanks alot everyone

Susan Spies:
Thank you all for making the time to be here

We appreciate it greatly

Miranda de Haas:
Thank you Osho/Sunette

Bitia Catana:
Thank you everyone :)

Chatbro:
Ingrid
Awesome thanks for all the support here

Miranda de Haas:
bye all

Garbrielle:
awesome thank you all for the support!

bye

Bitia Catana:
Bye see ya sundau

Carlton:
Thanks all bye

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
byebye 👋

Andreas Wittmann:
Cool Chat

Bye everyone

Chatbro:
Ingrid
Thanks all, bye!

Avery Williams
Thanks all bye

Gabriel Aceves:
Bye all!!!! Take care, wash your hands and your mind

Lol

Caroline MS:
Thank you for your support Osho, beings, Sunette. Eternally greatful for your support. Thank you everyone.

Jan Megens:
Thanks all, my Living word is understanding. I will read back the chat. Thank you all.

Valentin Rozman:
Thanks all and bye 🙂

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Thanks so much for the chat!

Return to “Chats”