3) How to Live your Word 25/03/2020

Chats pertaining the Becoming, Being and Walking as Disciples of Life
kim amourette

3) How to Live your Word 25/03/2020

Postby kim amourette » 26 Mar 2020, 01:09

This is the third chat with Corona virus through the portal, taken from www.destonians.com. continuing with how to be a PILLAR

Susan Spies:
Patience, Change and my FIRST (living) WORD - we start 5 after the hour with the CV and and The Portal

Hannah Kewn:
💖

Thank you

Gabriel Aceves:
Cool! Hi all!!!

Chatbro:
Avery Williams
Hi all

Fred
Hi all

Gavin Wang:
Hi all

Valentin Rozman:
Hi all :)

Daniel Malara:
Hi Gavin, Hi Fred, Hi Valentin, and all

Caroline:
Hello

Chatbro:
Reginald
hi all

Tormod Hvidsten Gjedrem:
Hi guys

Miranda de Haas:
Hello

Tormod Hvidsten Gjedrem:
Patience - Pay the science - Put in the work & hours to reach your goals

Leila Zamora Moreno:
Hey

Jan Megens:
Hello

Bitia Catana:
Hi guys

Elena Prokopchuk:
Hi all

Susan Spies:
Patience, Change and my FIRST (living) WORD - WE START

Carlton:
Hello

Aldin:
hii

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
👋hello

Susan Spies:
So, how to BALANCE self change and movement in every day life with being patient with yourself WHILIST pushing yourself - with a BALANCE of strictness and gentleness

Daniel Malara:
👌

Kim Amourette:
Hi

Susan Spies:
Who has a story to share of how you balanced changed with being hard, but gentle with yourself?

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
yes have been looking at that.. because I see that I have been through my life pushed myself so much with my mind and then slacking of and creating that polarity game where I´m not living.

Gabriel Aceves:
I have been writting a lot since yesterday. Nevertheless almost all of it was done on Spanish

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
but just going back and forth and actually being stagnant within real movement

Susan Spies:
All good Gabriel - it is your personal self we want to get in touch with first and foremost, we're all here as "children of life" - learning our FIRST LIVING WORD TOGETHER here

Elena Prokopchuk:
I was very hard on myself. Blaming me for not being able to do one thing well or right. For 1 year I have begun to love myself and work with myself.

Gabriel Aceves:
My word yesterday was Passion, not only because of my relationship to art and the very process of creation, but because there are moments in which I can spend 8 hours in a row working in something that I am truly passionate about

Valentin Rozman:
Just one tiny story from my side is that I changed how I shower from only using hot water to now closing my showering with using cold water.

Kim Amourette:
Yes I feel that I've walked that point where I used to be more hard with myself but at the same time also not really pushing myself effectively. Whereas now it's more grounded with just realizing that yes I must move and push and do what I can, but at the same time being more understanding and gentle with myself

Carlton:
For me with the word Here, I slow myself down more and focus more on my chest when walking into doing things, that in a way stops my mind from going into random thoughts.

Elena Prokopchuk:
By loving myself, letting me make a mistake or do something wrong or wrong.

Susan Spies:
many may have already lived, transcended and manifested themselves into new living words - but here we're doing it for the first time together, step by step as a group to hopefully support others in the future to come with more expanded guidelines, examples and experiences

Chatbro:
Reginald
Yesterday I worked in my house and I was very dissapointed with the result in terms of how far I came. I drove back and realised, I placed the end result in front of me to get NOW, not knowing how much work it would be. Today I just did what I wanred and let go of what I had in my mind as end result. I even asked for help today - knowing I was still unskilled, though not liking being depended but I asked anyway.

Elena Prokopchuk:
I took the liberty of making a mistake. I don't know exactly how and when I started to love myself

Daniel Malara:
patience with my change has been a process in itself for sure! I see a strength in self-acceptance, and allowing the honesty of me to come up and forward, also within self-trust that I will address the points when they come up....but in this, I have been too lenient with myself, too trusting, when I didn't yet earn this trust with myself. A very cool point to work with and bring into balance!!

Valentin Rozman:
Then I balance my time of using computers in the sitting position for many hours per day with excersising in the morning and taking a one-hour long daily walk.

Elena Prokopchuk:
What I have seen is that I am slowly succeeding in loving myself.

Susan Spies:
Alrighty everyone, so going to again EMPHASIZE - slowing down

Elena Prokopchuk:
For me this is a very important point. I started loving my body ...

Susan Spies:
Hannah - with patience and self movement, it's a delicate balance of self honesty you learn through STARTING A PROCESS, such as what we are walking now, together

Gavin Wang:
The word for me is perseverance, because it allows me to practice and apply positive regard towards myself regardless the situations in my life and that allowed me to direct myself to look at the solutions practically instead of being affected by worries and nervousness

Matti Freeman:
hmmm, this seems to apply to how I've been cultivating my approach to making music. At first I was trying to push myself from a starting point of seeing myself as being lazy in relation to the process of producing music, and was believing that I have to 'overcome laziness'. But when that consistently didn't produce results, I started looking at where my resistance really comes from, what is it that I don't like about the process. And within that I realized I hadn't really defined a practical step by step process for myself. So I started writing out steps for myself, considering the aspects of the music process that I just don't like, and aligning my process to lead to an outcome through working with the process in a way I see I actually will enjoy. Now when I catch myself seeing myself as lazy - I align myself / remind myself of my process I've defined for myself, and that helps focus my energy instead of the energy turning into emotional pushing / being hard on myself

Susan Spies:
you'll KNOW and NOTICE through real time application, in your inner and outer environment - when you are impatient, pushing too hard, too much, not enough, too little, slacking, too patient etc

Elena Prokopchuk:
The change towards loving oneself certainly started with the course of destinies and with friends, without forgetting about me

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
so for me what I am seeing is that it has been very supportive for me to be gentle so as to support that scared hurt child to come forth. Like reaching out a hand to myself and say, hay it is ok. I stand with you, as you.. and within that been more able to develop a stand. It is like I have needed to show myself I can trust myself. And the more I honor this the determination grows and so the strictness towards the mind. Where I see I do not want to behave like this to myself anymore and so not willing to 'take it' any longer. But still developing here. It has been a but tricky

Valentin Rozman:
Next, I balance time of watching negative public media news with at least equal time of watching comedy shows, lol

Leila Zamora Moreno:
With working with the word Honesty, which I have been working with before these chats opened up - I pushed myself to see the full extent of Evil within me - but this then also allowed me to see the full extent of 'Grace' within me as well. To essentially, see 'the full spectrum of me'. So I went HARD on the Evil point - and I could see myself wanting to 'stay there', but I had to allow the point to continue develop and 'hatch' as I call it now as I knew - this is not 'the point' it is 'one of the points' which then opened up the gentleness in seeing, accepting and embracing the Grace as well

Susan Spies:
So this BALANCE between PUSHING yourself and PATIENCE, is a self honesty creation and is unique to each one

Matti Freeman:
now that I have a process I know I can work with -- it's much clearer when I DO IN FACT go into a moment of postponement

Leila Zamora Moreno:
And this 'hatching' I see, I want to force, rush, take shortcuits - but it's impossible

Matti Freeman:
because I know - there's no REAL REASON to not push and work, because I've defined the WAY to work

Leila Zamora Moreno:
and in the hatching is the point of patience

Chatbro:
Avery Williams
Cool point Leila I can identify with that

Daniel Malara:
the common sense of reading the external, because as within so without. nice support here, thanks for this reminder

Valentin Rozman:
Cool @mattifreeman, and I also want to develop more systematic approach to my creative work to equally support myself.

Susan Spies:
Interesting Reginald, this is how we learn - you will remember this lesson/gift in time to come

Kim Amourette:
Cool Leila I relate to that a lot actually in terms of what my process has been like lately

Jan Megens:
Dedication I stopped writing for a while and started reflecting on my issues again by trial and error now back in balance with my lesson and blogs.

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
... and for me this word.. Honor has supported me greatly in walking this. Because it is like I instead of bowing down / submitting to my mind, in a way like a slave where I give my power away.. I decide to rather bow to myself in honor of me as a being.. recognizing and valuing what I am and have the potential to become and so submitting to life in a letting go and deep honor.

Susan Spies:
Good for you Elena - loving your body/starting to is an extension of starting to love yourself, because your body is an extension of you. So, loving your body, you are in the process of learning what is means to love yourself. Some learn from the inside out and others from the outside in - meaning: some learn to love their bodies, then gradually themselves, others learn to love themselves first within, then gradually their bodies

Matti Freeman:
interestingly I'm working on a song called 'I'll Persevere', and when I resist working on it, the message of my own song reminds me to keep pushing lol

Rebecca Dalmas:
Hi everyone and cool Leila !

Susan Spies:
Gavin Wang - Perseverance a fantasic word to unpack and define into actual living, enjoy and have fun!

Valentin Rozman:
Cool Ida Bra

Rebecca Dalmas:
Besides grave and voice the other word for me from last night was stability

Grace*

Blaž Cegnar:
When I program at work is see it's a balance of pushing/finding solutions, but not being disappointed when something doesn't work or takes longer.

MatsBP:
lol @mattifreeman cool

Matti Freeman:
"placing the end result in front of me to get NOW" -- this pitfall has popped up for me in all areas of life, lol

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
I did a little write out on it.. how I read this in the body, shoulder blades and how the head is pulled down in the submissive stance. and this came through.. and then how I redefined it in my body to become a stand of honor and so also change the posture and stance in body where I look into me, head down towards chest and do a form of bow in that as a self honor / recognition / seeing

Susan Spies:
lol nice @mattifreeman

Rebecca Dalmas:
Grace I see as that balance which is realizing there is no inherent need to rush , or want short cuts

Susan Spies:
Alright, #Sunette here through my own body for a moment lol

Elena Prokopchuk:
Yes it sounds to me. Patience is a point that I have often experienced. When I could have patience, then he could get what I needed.If, on the other hand, I was impatient, I could not, then anger and devaluation come here.

Susan Spies:
So, I looked at the word LIGHTHOUSE and also played with LIFEHOUSE

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
Leila Cool I can relate

Hannah Kewn:
Today I got what I wanted done by expressing all the words, direct, discipline, creation and patience through the one word movement. I done everything but quite calm and slow! Will carry on doing this tonight and again tomorrow and so on

Bitia Catana:
My skin disease has taught me the necessity of a balance between gentleness and strictness. It is by being strict with myself in taking care of my body that I am gentle to it. Laziness or postponment leads me to not being gentle and taking care of my skin properl.y

Susan Spies:
Past memories activated, applications Bernard taught me which I have forgotten/repressed as basic every day life actions, which make a HUGE difference to how you respond to people and the environment as follows:

Bitia Catana:
As in when I postpone supplement taking and cooking fresh foods at home and exercising

Susan Spies:
1. I haven't been checking in with mySELF - my CENTER CHEST POINT, in the center of my chest - this is where I check in with me to ensure I AM HERE with my mind, being and body - when there is a SLIGHT PRESSURE AND WARMTH in the center of my chest, I am here - a quick moment of self alignment

Daniel Malara:

Chatbro:
Avery Williams
Cool Sunette

Bitia Catana:
The focus and strictness of taking into my hands being consciously gentle and supportive of my body every day, repeating habits and routines

Kim Amourette:
The word that came up in me after chat yesterday was 'safe Haven'. I've been applying that with a point I've believed is nearly impossible for me to change, as well as with other points that have been coming up. It's been quite stabilizing so far.

Carlton:
Cool

Elena Prokopchuk:
Cool

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
💗

Susan Spies:
2. I haven't CONSCIOUSLY, with AWARENESS - every moment I am with a person/animal/environment - ENSURED I am equal and one with their mind, being and body, I am unconditionally holding their PRESENCE/BEING/RESONANCE in and as me for that moment, reminding myself "I am possibly speaking to me in another life, how would I want to be treated"

Daniel Malara:
wow

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
oh so in line with what I was writing before.. but in your words

Susan Spies:
3. I haven't SOUNDED my SELF FORGIVENESS in a while - actually SPOKEN in in SOUND OUT LOUD

Chatbro:
Avery Williams
I like that cool

Jan Megens:
Used6this safe haven word today in a blog.

Hannah Kewn:
Beautiful!

Andreas Wittmann:
Cool

Susan Spies:
4. I haven't actually done HAND WRITING in a very long time!!! So, I now opened a new book and started hand writing letters to the most painful recent death(s) I faced - my pups, especially Stout and Bernard

Kim Amourette:
Interesting Jan, I'll check it out 🤗

Susan Spies:
So, these are the MAJOR four points that opened up for me personally since last night's chat and have BEGUN taking the first steps to changing them all

Bitia Catana:
Awesome

Chatbro:
Avery Williams
yes both my dogs died also

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
💗 Susan Sunette

Jan Megens:
Cool, not published yet Kim.

Kim Amourette:
So using the word lighthouse as support in that specifically?

Susan Spies:
I've got my new book - writing my letters, got a necklace on weighing on my chest to remind me of the chest point, practising aligning with beings/animals/environment again and speaking my forgiveness out loud in the shower/toilet/taking a walk in the garden/when I wake up late at night

Matti Freeman:
there's a band called Lifehouse

Susan Spies:
Remember all, we said,THE WORD IS ABOUT SELF FIRST not others

Valentin Rozman:
I have not done any process handwriting at all, always using only keyboard.

Bitia Catana:
Wow

Susan Spies:
has to be anchored to yourSELF and YOUR WORLD FIRST

Bitia Catana:
I love it

Susan Spies:
which word will support YOU and YOUR RELATIONSHIPS/LIFE first

Carlton:
Yes cool

Rebecca Dalmas:
I looked up beacon - and it relates to a fire burning to guide others , radio broadcasting beacon and a tower . That fit with voice . I see “ voice “ as being the balanced patient measure in real time . So new words did not come up last night .

Caroline:
Mine was Mothering

Garbrielle:
hi all just caught up

Susan Spies:
#CV here through the Portal again

Daniel Malara:
hi Garb!

and CV!

Susan Spies:
Alright all - so, you see - practical, simple, back to basics ACTIONS which impact you and your personal life

Rebecca Dalmas:
Beacon - is be, come here

Too

Carlton:
I do fine focusing on my chest more do stop a massive amount of thoughts from coming up.

Chatbro:
Avery Williams
I have been working with Certainty

Susan Spies:
real time practical changes

Chatbro:
Reginald
I remeber when in the beginning of my proces I could only write to a letter form to a specific person to open up the points within me. I remember myself now as I was always sending mails to friends when I was young - telling them how I appreciated the time together. This slowly changed as I perceived it to be pussy/nonsense, also because I disapointed for not being able to keep the group together back then and people going their own way, reminisching about this reminds me of the uber gratitude that I used to express when I was much younger.

Susan Spies:
In which practical way Avery?

Nice Carlton

Andreas Wittmann:
A point that has opened up for me in/through a dream since yesterday is a pattern of projecting my own shadows so to speak, making other people/situations/systems etc seem bad/evil/abusive in my reactions and then going into a victimized inferior stance towards that, in fact creating abuse in self

Rebecca Dalmas:
I noticed the chest , heart area appears to move slower but moves faster ...

Susan Spies:
Reginald - letter writing in Sunette's context for Stout/her pups is not necessarily FOR the pups, but a way/method for her to deal with/process the loss

Garbrielle:
i found the word passion for myself, pass on the mission - mission is sharing my process of self forgiveness and change with others in a way that i have seen it actually has worked for me, also a cool word to anchor cause it's got an 'umph' to it which i can relate to

Andreas Wittmann:
Cool Garb

Kim Amourette:
I've been making sure to hold myself in bed to live the word safe haven practically so far. Haven't really looked at other physical practical ways of living it

Chatbro:
Avery Williams
See first in my past where I had lost my certainty as a child and the consequence and did forgiveness out loud as I walked in the park in the morning

Jan Megens:
Cool Garb

Rebecca Dalmas:
Cool Avery !

Bitia Catana:
Gentle- the way I move my body in the mornings as I wake up. The way I touch my skin, the slowness of constant movement. The words and tone of voice I choose to speak to my dog and my partner. Gentleness in exercising, to not force the point but to listen to my body , gentleness in preparing my day and move through it, as I tend to burn out really fast or boil out really fast, gently breathe

Kim Amourette:
Interesting realization Andreas

Chatbro:
Sylvia
My word was forgiveness or being more forgiving towards myself and today the word seemed to be more fueling my self-judgments and as a result thereof judgments in general. The judgments came in like a tennis ball machine and it overwhelmed me at a certain point. So no balance here as of yet. Will have to add patience and gentleness and realize that it is like a cure her things get first worse before they get better.

Daniel Malara:
I have been playing with 'directive' and seeing how I polarized it as a good word, and I wasn't seeing how being "undirective" was still at my direction. So the word is helping me bring more awareness to my responsibility and my empowerment. Blame and victimization are outdated perspectives doing me no favors.

Susan Spies:
So, you can find your own way with dealing with challenging times - either writing, crying, yelling, talking, physical manifested consequence - one way or another, we deal with loss, in specific ways - chosen ways on many levels of ourselves, even if we OR OTHERS understand it at a given time

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
don´t understand it you mean ?

Susan Spies:
We find mostly, when people are going through a phase/location/point/experience - the most challenging is other's judgement/opinions - instead of connecting with the HEART of the problem, being, - which leads to gossip and a web of misinterpretation

Rebecca Dalmas:
Yes !

Chatbro:
Avery Williams
yes

Susan Spies:
We'll definitely be expanding on this dimension, because there is more a see-saw towards other's opinions/judgments from the OUTSIDE leading to gossip, instead of supporting one another one on one or possibly even stepping back and letting go without making an issue out of it - but as I said, we'll get to this dimension in time to come

for the MOMENT

again

FOCUS

step by step

SLOW DOWN

Ida Bra can you be more specific?

Rebecca Dalmas:
If I slow down I realize a huge fear is facing “ the storm “ in others , yet that is a deep fear , most probably from
Childhood . Even having written things out and walked through things , that underlying fear is still “ loud “ at times

To focus , embrace , understand listen from innocence is always here to be

Daniel Malara:
cool @rebdalmas you have been training for this

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
''even if we OR OTHERS understand it at a given time'' I thought you meant to rather say ''don't understand instead of understand in this sentence. Is that right ? Susan

Chatbro:
Avery Williams
Cool point Rebecca

Garbrielle:
i find in that fear Rebecca, cause in a way i faced a similar point today and fell, was i need to actually stand as the storm and become the eye and calm it down myself, anyone i think shoudl do it for me or go somewhere external it'll just repeat and get worst

Rebecca Dalmas:
Be in a step by step
Mode

Yes , for me “
Voice “
Could be innocence is allowed because the steps are here

Chatbro:
Avery Williams
I like when I asked Anu about fear he said to walk through the waterfall of fear.

Susan Spies:
Yes, forgive me Ida Bra and all - "even if we OR OTHERS DON'T understand it at a given time"

Avery yes, reminds me of the OSHO CARD AWARENESS

Tormod Hvidsten Gjedrem:
I am more and more sure and defined of this recent shift - into me - into my garden within me - my Jesus - my physical body and being - myself - and the scenery and landscape there. it is amazing if I can open up. If there are issues ( and there are) I bring it there. calm and collected - to study, dissect and solve - forgive/change. All within the garden of self - where I have my ark - my forest, a fire, green lasting fields etc etc..... I wake up to THAT now everyday. And it feels very very calm and good. Look within self and being - it is all here.

Susan Spies:
Exactly Tormod - beautiful inner sanctuary

Rebecca Dalmas:
Cool Tormod

Gabriel Aceves:
I am just writing a blog to share some words that have given me just what I needed to stand in the face of even my greatest fears throughout the last couple of years: Offering, Sacrifice and Gift - just as what they are, just as what I have lived, in the only way that they could ever be expressed = through a tale, lol. And for this purpose I have choose just another word, which is "Sanctuary", simply because the words I previously mentioned, simply didn´t had any meaning or value to me as I originally had a relationship to them that came out directly of the religious context, and only when I was able to "give ground and context to myself " it´s that all of this words came together in a way that has allowed me to fall in love with me so to speak, and find my ground and from there, give a place/stand to myself to always find my way back home, specially when I believe the road to be somewhere else but here.

Chatbro:
Avery Williams
Cool Tormod

Garbrielle:
thats awesome Tormod, cool

Gabriel Aceves:
Cool T!!

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
I also use the word garden and fields Tormod 💗😊

Susan Spies:
Gabriel - as Sunette shared, have a look at choosing and defining a word that you can DO/ACT/LIVE in your DIRECT immediate environment for oyu

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
and homeland!

Susan Spies:
*you

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
and Land! 😊

Gabriel Aceves:
Ok

Susan Spies:
If you go through the points Sunette shared - it's simple, back to basics, real time practical things that can be lived and done

So, everyone - back to basics and simplicity

Chatbro:
Avery Williams
yes

Susan Spies:
One more day ;)

Gabriel Aceves:
Cool S

Bitia Catana:
Ow. Simplicity is a good word

MatsBP:
cool

Susan Spies:
Let's share even ONE SIMPLE ACT of change you applied

in your every day life, which made an IMPACT ON YOU

and possibly through that other

Bitia Catana:
I might choose that over gentleness. I think it's more specific for me

Susan Spies:
FOCUS ON SELF AND WHAT YOU NEED

not to impress/what you think us/others WANT TO HEAR

be real and raw

Rebecca Dalmas:
And playful ?

Susan Spies:
Any questions?

Caroline:
I’m looking at mothering and went for a walk with my daughter with the dogs and cows and we were al playful which is a part of mothering I want to bring in and out of myself

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
what do you mean?

Susan Spies:
Playful - if you can add a pinch or spoonful of that, how wonderful ;)

Jan Megens:
Dedicated Cook fresh food daily.

Rebecca Dalmas:
Being playful helps me to be in the moment without thinking about what I say - to let it rip ! Lol

Chatbro:
Avery Williams
Like a child we should play

Rebecca Dalmas:
Yes

Susan Spies:
Ida Bra we're going to focus on this word and its action/living for one more day

then moving on

to the next point

So, everyone

FOCUS

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
Ah yes ok

Susan Spies:
read yesterday's chat and today's

You're all capable of fast learning and movement now in the physical

Chatbro:
Avery Williams
yes

Susan Spies:
So, we're (The Portal, Existence and CV with you in real time) going to move according to your potential

Gabriel Aceves:
Perseverance - Sticking to my commitments and giving to my word the value it has, has brought trust within me and the people around me, in knowing that if you ask me to do something I will do it, even if it takes me a long time, I will do the work

Chatbro:
Avery Williams
we have all the tools here

Susan Spies:
you're either gonna move with or follow later -

but we're movin' - going at any other pace will do you an injustice

Yes, we said there's time, and patience

Bitia Catana:
Sorry, Sunette you mean we are going to focus on the word FOCUS or PATIENCE for now? Or the word we choose?

Susan Spies:
The word you choose Bitia

again Bitia

Bitia Catana:
Oh ok.

Susan Spies:
read the chats ahain

*againn

Bitia Catana:
👍

Leila Zamora Moreno:
all take a breath and sloooooow down

Susan Spies:
Yes - slow down, but we're moving people ;)

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
lol

Kim Amourette:
Lol

Gabriel Aceves:
lol

Garbrielle:
lol

Leila Zamora Moreno:
you can only go as fast as you can go slow

Susan Spies:
read the chats again, you're capable of comprehending and digesting and getting it

C'mon people

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
lol

Susan Spies:
you move the FASTEST when you're slowing down

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
enjoying these chats !

Chatbro:
Avery Williams
great

MatsBP:
good point

Susan Spies:
Im sure we did recordings on this in EQAFE

Garbrielle:
yes cause you can see more in slow mo

Bitia Catana:
Whoah good point

Susan Spies:
It's like when you're studying for an exam

Rebecca Dalmas:
“you can only go as fast as you can go slow “ coooollllll

Leila Zamora Moreno:
the "long way" is the "shortcut"

Gabriel Aceves:
Slowly that I´m in a hurry

lol

Susan Spies:
you actually breathe slow, calm the body, go into a state of meditation while CRAMMING IN A SHITLOAD OF INFORMATIO no?

Leila Zamora Moreno:
frying everyone with paradoxes

Bitia Catana:
Lol

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
lol

Chatbro:
Avery Williams
I like to say that always Leila the long way is the short way lol

Susan Spies:
Studying - a good example of moving slow, but studying fast

Rebecca Dalmas:
Cool Avery

Susan Spies:
Alrighty all

Bitia Catana:
Absolutely. Can relate

Susan Spies:
One more day...maybe ;) we'll be lenient and give a 'lil more time lol

but for now

Imagine

you had one more day to show yourself the living word

Daniel Malara:
simply taking the time to reflect and massage new information until I can fit it into the physical. This is served me well, and I surprise myself all the time. Slow is the new fast, verified!

Valentin Rozman:
Will pay attention to keep it as slow as possible.

Garbrielle:
i can't remember studying, i havent done it in so long it feels like....though i see the point np and thanks

Susan Spies:
How would you use the time and space to truly ACT on a word you choose in support and honour of self and life?

Any questions - leave them here and we'll get to them in a few hours, first thing in the morning

Don't hold back, please ask, question, challenge us if need be

PUSH

Valentin Rozman:
I am studying Life Coaching via additional books and video lectures every morning right after I wake up for up to two hours.

Susan Spies:
be certain

Chatbro:
Avery Williams
Thanks Sunette and all bye

Susan Spies:
Your QUESTions may help others in the future with their QUEST in life

Leila Zamora Moreno:
I made a new section on the open forum 'Disciples of Life'

Gabriel Aceves:
Creativeness, to help me living every moment spontaneously, without holding myself into the past definitions that limit and condition my words, thoughts and actions, to really be able to express that which I find supportive for me and others despite the conditions or challenges of the moment

Leila Zamora Moreno:
It has a chat section in it, who can take point on copy pasting these chats there?

Susan Spies:
Nice Leila

Bitia Catana:
Thanks Leila! It will help with reviewing the chats

Susan Spies:
Let's do it

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
what do you mean Leila

Carlton:
Cool

Susan Spies:
gtg for now all