4) Living your word continued 30/03/2020

Chats pertaining the Becoming, Being and Walking as Disciples of Life
kim amourette

4) Living your word continued 30/03/2020

Post by kim amourette »

This is the fourth chat with Corona virus through the portal, taken from www.destonians.com. Continuing with practically living a word and or expressions so far.

Susan Spies:
Sharing our LIVING WORD we practised and how it affected change / ripple effects supporting self /environment and/or relationships with others - how did this word and the focus on it IMPACT you? - we start 5 after the hour with CV

Valentin Rozman:
Hi all 🙂

Avery Williams:
Hi all

Randy Krafft:
hello, All

MatsBP:
Hi!

carol Schnidrig:
hello

Kim S:
Hi

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
hi hello👋

Andreas Wittmann:
Hey Volks!

Aldin:
hii

Daniel Malara:
Hi all

Carlton:
Hello

Duška Maglica:
hey

Sylvie Jacobs:
Hi

User:
hi!

Miranda de Haas:
Hello

Susan Spies:
Good evening all - CV here through The Portal...and Sunette with her hands in her head for mixing up the days lol, but we're back and grounded in the time and space of this reality

Elena Prokopchuk:
Hi

Caroline:
Hi

Rebecca Dalmas:
Hi

Valentin Rozman:
Hello, dear mr. virus

Susan Spies:
She's also been caught up with Portalling at night - aligning, purifying, merging all consciousness energies unnecessarily initiated through fear/panic/paranoia etc and we're all in existence grounding all dimensions, levels, resonances, remembrances, outflows as best we can and are allowed to without interfering with each one's personal process

Kim S:
Nice ! Thank you 🙏🏻

MatsBP:
very nice!

carol Schnidrig:
hi

Miranda de Haas:
Wow, awesome

Susan Spies:
So, the extent, depth and sheer velocity of movement and staying on top on things has been quite challenging - but has been interesting in speeding up our awareness, precision and meticulousness WHILST still going n with our usual points of responsibiliites in existence

Elena Prokopchuk:
Nice

Andreas Wittmann:
Coolio!

Sylvia Gerssen:
Thank you

Valentin Rozman:
Thank you very much, Sunette!

Andreas Wittmann:
Yes Thanks!

Susan Spies:
In time to come, as time as space allows - the crowds/beings through The Portal wll share their specialization responsibiliities in existence, which has come to fruition these past months as well as how we're individually and together supporting from the other side

Carlton:
Wow thanks and cool

Susan Spies:
in the meantime

We can support one another from both sides

Kim S:
I have heard a few people saying how they are starting to be grateful for what they have and in many bc way thankful for the time that the virus has gifted them - people that would normally not speak that way - in public anyway

Susan Spies:
hence the FOCUS ON SELF and LIVING - starting with a word, it will support your mind and self energy to focus on creation, breath, HERE MOVEMENT rather than fall into the cycles of consciousness stuck in manifested consequence of the past

Kim S:
*because of what the virus has gifted them

Andreas Wittmann:
yes indeed

Susan Spies:
Those of us who are still exempt from this virus and have all your systems good to go - USE IT for the greater good of yourself and the future of thoose who will come out of this in the future

#Sunette here for a moment through The Portal

Kim S:
Will we all get it at some point ?

Susan Spies:
So, I've practically been walking the light/life house - within the 3/4 practical BASIC dimensions I missed incorporating into my every day as follows:

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
''come out of this'' Susan the cv crisis in general you mean?

Susan Spies:
Yes Ida Bra for those who may need a safety net of support - reflecting on what happened and/or have close ones pass away because of it and/or the impact of it all on their personal/environmnetal life etc.

Kim S:
Someone I went to school with died from It this past week

Susan Spies:
So, we can be ready for people to turn to for suppport in the future to come

SO, on topic:

Kim S:
Cool

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
ok

Susan Spies:
One basic application with light/life-house towards and with others is me aligning the being in and as and with me, equal and one - so I, for a moment, stand in their shoes when they speak/act and consider/understand them - BUT a little glitch lol

I found these moments challenging WHEN I DIDN'T CHECK IN WITH MYSELF YET

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Lol I can relate to this from my own life.

Susan Spies:
So, these past two days, I've internalised myself - distanced myself practically from the family around me, speaking minimally, focusing on writing, reading, sounding forgiveness - taking a couple days until I feel more stable inside myelf

Daniel Malara:
nice

Susan Spies:
lol got a few comments of "are you okay / everything all right / what's wrong" - then I simply share the truth: taking some time for me and organising my day

Becoming internal and focusing on projects has felt the most settled and stable for me right now - so, this is what I live for now, defining my life/light house as me guiding me into the direction my life ship is meant to be

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
yes can also see that for me but also in the reverse.. where I loose myself because I do not check in with myself.

Anna Brix Thomsen:
I'm there as well, or here lol, prioritizing and focusing on stabilizing inside, while caring for my external reality in the best way possible.

Chatbro:
Avery Williams
Thats good Sunette

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
Yes I have also been more focusing/organizing myself

Anna Brix Thomsen:
My mom uses this expression that "you've got to keep your tongue straight in your mouth" and it's come up a lot lately. It means to focus on what matters, be specific, alert and aware, cause shit is about to go down.

Carlton:
What comes up for me as well as the word Here is the word correct, as in correcting my relationships with myself.

carol Schnidrig:
personally i am all over the place lately, i know i can and will do better. fear anxiety uncertainty is what am going through. other days better, others worse

Valentin Rozman:
Interesting Anna Elisabeth Brix, I have not heared of this expresson yet.

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Hey Carol. Don't be hard on yourself. This is A LOT. ❤️

Lol yes it's danish @valentinrozman

Susan Spies:
In looking back for myself personally, somewhere along the way, ever so slightly, unnticably over time - I lost touch with my starting point pillar/anchor and resonantly SPLIT myself - fill my ship with too many of need of help/support - burning out...now, it;s about clearing my ship, doing some repairs, whilst teaching others to build and create their own ships. I know from this experience, I will encompass a different teaching/showing/guiding approach

For now - the reality is I have to embrace my own life/light house for me first

Rebecca Dalmas:
I like the point of being able to stand equal to another - I had the word voice , which I see having the quality of intent . Intent is being so clear one can speak with fewer words because was is implied need not be said in a way because overall one is more clear . A lot like a couple of experiences in my life where being with someone who had mastered something , in a moment , standing next to them , it was as though that clarity came through .

Susan Spies:
and the outflow of this process is how I will connect with specific beings

I don't yet know HOW EXACTLY this will come to pass/manifest

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Cool and good for you Sunette

Susan Spies:
For now - we take it day by day, stick to the basics, writing, forgiveness, hone in on my specialties, continue EQAFE!!! can't wait!

#CV here through the Portal

Anna Brix Thomsen:
I choose the word surrender, and it is something I've been applying as a very physical action of literally letting go in moments of holding onto things I can't control or necessarily direct how I want them to. It has supported me a lot these past few days.

Chatbro:
Avery Williams
Cool Sunette you have done allot for me and us all thanks

User:
For me, I see my focus keeps on shifting on things outside myself, like other people and comments they made of me for example.
That’s why I’m practicing living the word REST,

It has assisted me in me getting done the things I have in hand, because when I do them, I feel I rest. I've cleaned a part of the house that was very dirty, and whenever I see i'm rushing inside myself or worrying or allowing the automated programs run by themselves, I stop, I breath and I rest, feeling it as a reStart, a reset, as me placing my focus on doing things with ease, it feels as a letting go of whatever I'm holding, and as a release.

Susan Spies:
So, if you have a look at EXTERNAL GLOBAL EFFECT - it's manifested all into an INTERNAL PHYSICAL SPACE, so use this environment to access your INTERNAL SELF SPACE

Kim S:
Nice Sunette - I have a deep knowing that whatever is what ever happens it’s for the best of myself and all - I can honestly say I am embracing what comes up and going with it, even the little moments of fear of survival that come up

Susan Spies:
Now you don't have anyone to blame for the nature of trust and your own personal judgment day you are facing inside yourself and space you're quanrintined in

Kim Amourette:
Hi

Susan Spies:
This is actually much like Life Reviews begin in the afterlife

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
I can relate.. have also for long pulled myself even more down within the burnout/breakdown.. judging it and so keeping on going in that militantism. But I have had enough.. and this word Honor.. that I have been focusing on has very much been opening up such a different approach on another movement level inside myself.

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Yes it is very clear to me as well that this is what is happening. It is also becoming more clear and physically pbvious how we are interconnected and in fact moving as one, even though each one is now in their specific point.

Chatbro:
Matti
compartmentalized

Kim S:
Yes Anna

Susan Spies:
You're first in your environment, the body - which you process and release from, then in the aloneness with just your own mind, being and body and then into the responsibility and accountability of your beginning and end in all of existence

Anna Brix Thomsen:
I can definitely relate to this as well.

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
yes Sunette

Susan Spies:
So, we're implore you to use this manifested consequence to its utmost potential and define you pillar, anchor, light/life hhouse - your first brick

Kim S:
I walked to the shop earlier and whilst standing two metres apart in a queue I realised that we are giving each other space

Daniel Malara:
got it

Susan Spies:
begin creating your house of living words/self that will stand the test of time as you continue walking into the world

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Yes Sunette - When I see people on the street, its like everyone is introverted. It is very fascinating to witness. The shift is very clear.

Kim S:
And time

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Yes Sunette

MatsBP:
well put, cool@

Kim S:
Yes don’t waste the opportunity

Chatbro:
Avery Williams
yes Sunette

Kim S:
It’s like we all have to disconnect from each other is a way to see who we really are

Susan Spies:
Yes, we'll just hope the introvertedness brings awareness - we are also pushing beingness 'thoughts' through - we've had access through life to resonate specific voices/ideas/projections in support of beings' processes - so, we're excited about this

carol Schnidrig:
makes lots of sense

Chatbro:
Matti
interestingly, I was sick for about a week, just as this lockdown thing was going into effect in my area, and looking back, the sickness served to like, shut down /disengage all my work and survival stuff, as through I passed through a tunnel / airlock from one environment to another

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
lol yes have also really thought about this.. and how many are like they are acting out a real social anxiety/fear/timidness that is coming thorugh in bodylanguage. . like a resonance that I can relate to on a deep level.

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Cool Sunette and thank you for all your work.

Susan Spies:
looking to see what human awareness shift in action is and will be happening after this ordeal....unfortunately only time can tell and we can do only what we are able without interfering in the individual life process, but grateful we can make impact

Carlton:
Cool

Susan Spies:
Interesting Matti

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Yes! Its the mind manifested in the physical lol! It is so obvious now.

Kim S:
OMG I just got it for myself ! Just as you said that Anna

Yogan Barrientos:
cool application of support

Anna Brix Thomsen:
We actually went out today, did some shopping, and immidiately as we came home, Lora got sick, where it feels like I am and we are being pushed to go even more internal.

Chatbro:
Avery Williams
Grateful for your impact VC / Sunette.

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
But also can be the vulnerability of the being/life coming through.. that you now see who you really are on how 'scary' the world is in a way that you did not see while in fake confidence Anna . Susan what do you say?

Chatbro:
Avery Williams
CV

Anna Brix Thomsen:
I see that as well Ida because its basically more real, all over, both the real fears that everyone has, but otherwise suppresses, and their being/vulnerability.

Kim S:
Everything is pointing to me for once and for all taking the lead and having more trust/faith in myself and my ability

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Yes Kim S

Rebecca Dalmas:
Yes the vulnerability point makes sense

Kim S:
But I am so calm within it

Susan Spies:
Ida Bra can you rephrase regarding the fake confidence?

Rebecca Dalmas:
Cool Kim

Susan Spies:
Not bringing the question through well into a tangible practical example

Chatbro:
Tyler
Hi

Avery Williams
Cool Kim

Tormod Hvidsten Gjedrem:
Hi @tylerskinner

User:
Nice, to building a house of words, starting from oneself, from the inside.
Introspecting, and questioning what comes up in our minds as we're the only ones responsible for what we see in us

Anna Brix Thomsen:
It is so odd as well, that we/I have walked around my whole life, thinking I was existing as though we're not connected, or mutually affecting one another, because now the oneness/holistic reality point is becoming so obvious - and that is very cool.

Maite Zamora Moreno:
Something to consider for those who use TELEGRAM - the Reply function does not reflect on the Destonians chat - so while you/those who use telegram have context/reference of the previous message you are replying to - those on Destonians can only see your message by itself

Randy Krafft:
very cool kim

Chatbro:
Avery Williams
Living the word certainty has brought much stability and standing within me

Andreas Wittmann:
For me lately the point of "trusting my own seeing"/what and how i see it and to actually take actions according to it...which can be in relation to others, but first and formost is a internal self-process of NOT denying/suppressing my own "seeing"/flame/awareness but to rather bring it out and give it food so to speak

Anna Brix Thomsen:
It is reminding me Sunette / dimensions of how you have shared in the past how things can very quickly change on an existential level

Chatbro:
Tyler
Gotta run, just wanted to say what's up

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Very cool Andreas

Randy Krafft:
thanks for the heads up Maite

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Ahaaa @maitezamoram so do you suggest not using it? Like isn't it practical?

Kim Amourette:
Living the word Safe Haven has certainly been very supportive so far and has shifted some things into gear in terms of living words

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
well this was in relation to a message a little above how people are more timid/socially anxious in their body language that we observe. And that it could be the mind fear manifested in the physical but I also saw it as possibly the being sort of being brought back to reality and in that reality check feeling vulnerable/scared in a way because the barrier of the mind/matrix/money/'safety' (basically fake confidence) is broken down in a way

Kim S:
There are people being arrested here in the UK of spiting and coughing at the police - and laughing saying now you have the virus - so it’s really bring out the ‘good and the evil’

Maite Zamora Moreno:
Anna Brix it makes it harder to follow the chat on destonians.com as well as the chat logs - many parts come across as 'disjointed' - so perhaps better to copy/paste a message you're replying to

Andreas Wittmann:
what i noticed is that "illusions" and fear for example can be food for awareness and your beingness comming through stronger, though also that i can not/should not be reckless in who i am and still need to consider others in who/where they are in their mind/awareness process

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Oh ok @maitezamoram then let's not use it anymore!

Kim S:
What are we not using ?

Anna Brix Thomsen:
The reply function on Telgram Kim S

Kim S:
Ah ok thanks

Randy Krafft:
this

Daniel Malara:
lol

Valentin Rozman:
My focus ford is now DECICATION - While previously I considered myself waste of time to assist others with individual conversations and wanted to develop mass programs that would support as many people as possible, I am have now started to cherish personal support of DIP buddies as something that assisted me the most. So I am now returning back to personal services in form of Life Coaching and I enjoy a lot of dedicating my time only to individuals where I assist them to go in depth of their minds and pull out and transform the most hidden limitiations point and thus they feel very empowered.

Susan Spies:
Yes Ida Ida Bra - agreed, we're going to see both extremes, even within ourselves: to some extent we'll be at peace to introspect, work on ourselves and change, other things may happen like having to confront other people and you're met with your fears and insecurities - almost remember your lifety tool box within - whatever you face, bring it back to self, make sense of it and direct it into a understanding that can help you remain calm and stable

Yogan Barrientos:
I am using the word 'Self' to support me, where its like a warm blanket that covers you, whilst holding you yourself alone - where there is that completeness and wholeness of Self, in honoring and living your highest potential which you know you have to do it yourself and is in your hands.

Susan Spies:
I'm curious to see what I transform into as I walk this process within the current elements and dimensions of human consciousness in the phyiscal

Andreas Wittmann:
I see these behaviours as a form of increased "rebelliousness", where people react to the rules and perceived limitations that are now put out there and possibly also kind of rebelling against their own fears...its the same as teenager do

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Something that's very much coming up for me is walking the point of self-trust in the moment, and not relying on mental definitions - which is new for me, and something I can only do by being present and aware in the moment.

Lora is helping me because now when she sees I go into the mind, she'll say: "You've disappeared, where are you? You are not here anymore" and I'll bring myself back.

Susan Spies:
Now that most has shared the good and the bad towards me lol I will share the good and bad towards myself and what I foresee the outcome will be in relation to me and why

Kim S:
Nice

Susan Spies:
The question is: Why do I exist? What does my 'success' look like within the context of my purpose?

Andreas Wittmann:
Haha, that´s pretty cool Anna! User-meter, telling you when your gone in ya mind...

Lora*

Anna Brix Thomsen:
lol I was like "Huh?" Now I get it. Its the C.V talking

Susan Spies:
I'll go through my story step by step - defining my initial existence then to REDEFINING my living existence and how I am creating with life in different forms, dimensions, realms within the starting point of equality and oneness and what's best for all

for this chat

Randy Krafft:
cool that Lora does that, Anna ... the fact that she can "see" you "leave" is awesome... very cool...

Susan Spies:
implore you to keep an open mind/self

MatsBP:
When I was young I used to wonder why exist exist? And nobody could answer me, it was so frustrating lol

Andreas Wittmann:
jup, had the same

Susan Spies:
going to take you into deeper dimensions realities and realms in the physcal where you have to drop judgment, opinion, fairness, morality and see things for what they are, for what has been and what was inevitable to come

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Yes Randy - and how awesome to have such a relationship with one another that one can point it out. I'm grateful.

Ok C.V let's do it

Susan Spies:
But overall people -

how would you say you're handling this event?

Andreas Wittmann:
NICE

Kim S:
She’s a smart / aware cookie Anna

Susan Spies:
out of 10? - 10 being really well

Randy Krafft:

Daniel Malara:

Susan Spies:
Sunette's at about a 5.5 / 6 she says - looking at the honest point emerging in her in real time, some work to be done

MatsBP:
The loneliness is point is what really gets to me, so a 5 for me

Kim S:
7 for me

Caroline:

User:
I’d say 5

Miranda de Haas:

Aldin:
7/8

Pieter Van Overschot:

Yogan Barrientos:

Sylvia Gerssen:

Avery Williams:

Carlton:
I would say a 8

Anna Brix Thomsen:
I would say that I'm handling it well in terms of not panicking or going into fear. So I am stable. I need to work more on my self-care hygine point in terms of taking it serious. There are some points that I'm handling rather poorly and others that I am exelling at lol.

So overall, scores coming I'd say 6.5, but there's a pull that needs to happen too.

Kim S:
I have felt like my body wants to get a cold and nothing comes - been feeling like this for weeks

Susan Spies:
So, with already being able to gauge this for yourself, do remember these numbers - we'll at the end of the week check in with one another - let's support ourselves and each other to balance between a 8 - 10 ;)

carol Schnidrig:
kurt and i are feeling a bit sick started today. flu like symptoms. some fears here. bith exposed to you mr. cv. so not sure if u are already in our bodies. to me its a 5 as iv got fear i must walk

Kim S:
But no energetic movement as such

Kim Amourette:
I'd say about a 6

Susan Spies:
KimS body adjusting and also picking up the energy spheres of humanity

Randy Krafft:
Aldin was that less than 1?

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
Susan Yes definitely had this when I was talking to a family member the other day. Thought I was all good and had 'come a long way'.. also not really accessing where they were at. And so all of a sudden spiraled into a very clear example of what is one of my main points. Had to do a bit of processing after that to stabilize and see things more clear. Because it was almost like I lost myself to the degree where everything I am/have walked sort of disappeared in the moment because my focus was so much on their 'authority' in a way. Then I remembered the HONOR.. that I need to honor me no matter how 'wrong' I look in the eyes of others.. and to put myself in their shoes. and not having to 'convince them of ME or anything. And with that a phrase came up inside me.. To ''leave in peace''. Basically leave them alone, but rephrased. So that there is no friction in me, no wanting to get recognition or be honored by another because I can do it for myself.. and so, when the conversation ends, I will not ''leave them in separation .. but instead in peace.. where I have a open heart for who they are but still do not compromise my stand and who I need to be.

Matti Freeman:
8 out of 10 cause my normal life is not much different lol

Valentin Rozman:
Andreas I see that you did not register the suggestion for not to use the reply function since what you reply to is not being reproduced in the archive chat log. So when you refer to someone please include their name and more text for the context of your reply.

Kim Amourette:
I'd like that lol

Andreas Wittmann:
a 7 - i was lucky, was not "on land" when most of the panic going down, and i kind of see myself in a fortunate position, for me points of deeper understanding of myself and my location as well as new points of investigation have opened up - i have a bit of a fear like "i am doing too well, leaning myself to far out of the window - and then you probably get sick and die" wohaaa.

Avery Williams:
we have so much support from you here.

Susan Spies:
Interesting experience Ida - very cool

Valentin Rozman:
Also Ida Bra best to not use reply function at all.

Andreas Wittmann:
Ok, Cool @valentinrozman thanks for noticing and making me aware

User:
Me too Caroline, it’s like since I got out of my job, I’ve been feeling like I’m gonna get sick, a flu, but it never comes to becoming a flu, so whenever I feel something in my throat I see a fear of ‘I got the CV’. So a bit of fear of dying, not getting everything done in my day, and also a fear of things not changing after this event

Anna Brix Thomsen:
For me SURRENDER has also come up as a saving grace in moments where I've seriously needed to drop what I was engaging in

Kim S:
My colleague that I relied on in work - even though at times I reacted to her has been laid off today - and now it’s done to me - so this is my challenge for the moment

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
leave in peace — this taken from a phrase in Swedish where we say ''lämna i fred'' usually the energetic charge can be quite spiteful/defensive/warlike — while the actual word and its meaning is PEACE. lol

Kim S:
*down

Susan Spies:
We don't see the signature of the virus in you - mainly those who have come to us has been due to stress amd then Worst Case Scenarios in the mind

Kim S:
I need a Lora Anna lol - although Mike is good at telling me to ‘come back’

Susan Spies:
So, best here: SOUND SELF FORGIVENESS for the fears of the body's responses and the stress/fear/worry concerned with it

Warm Epsom bath, breathing, self forgiveness, or even a massage - slow down and forgive - RECENTER yourself

Kim S:
Is this all of us here Sunette or was that specific to someone?

Susan Spies:
GROUND yourself, you'll see you'll feel better

Daniel Malara:
cool

Susan Spies:
A suggestion for everyone

Anna Brix Thomsen:
I also see that Lora had gotten into a pont of fear today when she got sick and it felt like her getting sick was also do to the fear she went into. It's strange raising a child in this situation. She wants to wash her hands a lot and talks a lot about bacteria. But then again, she always had the medical interest.

Avery Williams:
cool

Susan Spies:
Sunette's doing it 3 times a week to support with grounding, centralising, being here

Kim S:
Cool

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Its very important for me as a parent I see, to remain stable and balanced, also in how I talk about the virus with her.

Susan Spies:
So, as much as we work on inner anchoring/pillaring/standing/living our words, also good to do it for ones body

Kim S:
Real parenting coming out now Anna - shits got real lol

Anna Brix Thomsen:
That's what I did with Lora as well Sunette - rubbed her on her back and supported her body back to stability, because she was started to panic about the feeling in her chest.

Kim S:
I bought some Epsom salts this week and had no idea why

Anna Brix Thomsen:
I can't afford to go into panic that she's infected with VC - I gotta stay calm for her

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
''We don't see the signature of the virus in you - mainly those who have come to us has been due to stress amd then Worst Case Scenarios in the mind'' — was this a answer to someone specifically? and what do you mean 'those who come to us''? Susan

Daniel Malara:
thanks for this reminder CV, I can amp up some of my basic body regards and support my physical body more

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Interesting Kim S lol! I also bought oranges which I normally never do, right before I got sick

Kim S:
Vitamin C

Andreas Wittmann:
Jep nice - what was comming up in the initial phase of the "virus crisis" when i notice that let myself be move with and influenced by the media hype and corresponding social interactions/communications about the virus etc is that "when i am here with myself, alone, for example in my room - i am stable, fine ok, relaxed, calm and i am do actually not fear that"

Anna Brix Thomsen:
With a child this young, its tricky though because it can be diffiuclt to reason with her.

Valentin Rozman:
I am today not so well today as in previous days. My lungs feel cold. It could be because I indulged to much in the cold morning shower in the past couple of days, the air has been heavily polluted with the sahara dust in the last two days and the teperatures lowered significantly today and it started to rain.

Susan Spies:
Ida - may people think they're sick with it, come to us and ask, but it's more stress related and confirmed by doctors when they went to see them

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Interesting

Susan Spies:
Valentin - take it easy, if it doesn't get better, have it checked out

All, use commonsense, facts - take care not to go into fear/panic/hysteria

if you are uncertain

PM us on Viber and we look at it from there

All, gtg for the evening

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
ah ok I see Susan

Susan Spies:
Tomorrow a one-on-one with me

MatsBP:
thanks Sunette

Kim S:
Thanks all bye for now thanks 🦠

Miranda de Haas:
Thank you CV/Sunette

Susan Spies:
including how I infiltrate and activate, which will also suppprt with defining the symptoms a little better

Thank you for being here

Randy Krafft:
Thank you Sunette / CV, and everyone for being Here... Take Care...

Susan Spies:
take care

Matti Freeman:
Thanks

Carlton:
Cool chat thanks Sunette CV and all

Anna Brix Thomsen:
That's how I've felt with Lora, that the most important is to keep her calm - more than it is about identifying "Is it CV!!????" Like the stress and panic in itself is not good for a sick body, and there are still all the other "normal" illnesses to be had lol!

Aldin:
thanks you, byee!!

Miranda de Haas:
Thanks all, bye

User:

Chatbro:
Matias
thanks all

Carlton:
Bye

Caroline:
Thank you

Sylvia Gerssen:
bye

MatsBP:
Bye all

Daniel Malara:
thanks for being here everyone

carol Schnidrig:
thanks CV sunette everyone. see u tomorrow

Andreas Wittmann:
BYEALL

thanks CV and ALL

Yogan Barrientos:
take care, bye

Avery Williams:
Thanks Sunette CV and all bye

Valentin Rozman:
Thanks all and bye 🙂

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
cool Anna

Buy everyone

Marlen Vargas:
Cool chat, I haven't changed my life as much either since the post partum quarantine, so it's mostly the same plus some further distancing from people. I shared in a podcast how I also walked a process to get to be at ease with myself alone for a couple of years and barely going put

Caroline:
Yes it did thanks Garb it showed me self love a great point to start with. Thx very much

Marlen Vargas:
Out* so, working on many desires of going to places or experiencing things, that helped to be OK generally with a very simple lifestyle where most of the time is spent at home. So, those years took some opening of cans of worms while being alone, so that I can say as well how it may be difficult at first but! One can strengthen the sense of self after getting to be alone and enjoy one's own presence. Now my turn is to live presence along with my family that being my partner and daughter, so it's like a second phase of that self imposed quarantine some years ago lol. Well, the tools are here to be used now that we all have the time for it, so, keeping an eye on defining who do I want to be each day and what do I want to continue creating as myself, despite how the rest my be feeling or doing. Doing or being this as presence is then a full commitment to live and it's awesome since I am the only one that can keep my self accountable. Thanks for sharing, walking with even if not making it on time

User:
Cool podcasts Marlen, I can hear your voice more soft, gentle, sweet, calm, relaxed.

Marlen Vargas:
Thanks User! In general for listening yes, that's the current practice and living:) also letting go of my sense of duty that would create a hardness in me, so allowing myself to flow more and be more here as and for myself first to then be able to be best for others as well.

Anna Brix Thomsen:
That's awesome miss M

:=

Marlen Vargas:
Take care guys:).Anna! I've been practicing almost every day with the carrying, it's going well ! Will keep at it

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Oh cool!

Does she like it on the back?

Marlen Vargas:
Not yet on back, doing the basic frontal but at least she enjoys it

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Oh cool

Marlen Vargas:
We do have to go outside for that, she doesn't like it only to be used around the house.

Will keep you updated how it goes but one full walk was achieved :) that is an hour or so

Anna Brix Thomsen:
lolol

Return to “Chats”