5) Corona virus through the portal sharing his story 02/04/2020

Chats pertaining the Becoming, Being and Walking as Disciples of Life
kim amourette

5) Corona virus through the portal sharing his story 02/04/2020

Postby kim amourette » 02 Apr 2020, 23:07

This is the fifth chat with Corona virus through the portal. Taken from www.destonians.com. Corona virus sharing his story.

Susan Spies:
CV through The Portal - Now that most has shared the good and the bad towards me lol I will share the good and bad towards myself and what I foresee the outcome will be in relation to me and why
I'll go through my story step by step - defining my initial existence then to REDEFINING my living existence and how I am creating with life in different forms, dimensions, realms within the starting point of equality and oneness and what's best for all

we start 5 after the hour

Gavin Wang:
Wooohooo!

Kim S:
Hi all

MatsBP:
Hey

Gavin Wang:
Hi

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Hi Kim. Hi Mats. Hi Gavin!

Andreas Wittmann:
Hi all

MatsBP:
Hi Anna

Chatbro:
Ingrid
Hi

Garbrielle:
hi all

Carlton:
Hello

Caroline:
Hi

Farhad:
Hi all

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Hi Farhad.

Miranda de Haas:
Hi

Duška Maglica:
aloha

Marjo Poorter:
Hi all

Susan Spies:
Good evening all - the CV here through The Portal sharing me, before I continue sharing more in-depth details in recordings to come

Kurt Schnidrig:
hi

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Hi Mr. C.V

Susan Spies:
However, in the meantime - do have a listen to Anu's recording in Journey's into the Afterlife in EQAFE as well as the two Life Review recordings in line with SELF SPECIALIZATION as additional resource information for my recordings to come

Caroline MS:
Hello everyone

MatsBP:
Cool

Rebecca Dalmas:
Hi

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
hi

Aldin:
hi

Susan Spies:
I'm going to give a few minutes to me, sharing myself - from there will leave the floor to some Q&A's as much as time and space allows

So, coming into existence - I am LESS COMPLEX than most 'elite / elderly' viruses, bacteria and diseases

MatsBP:
Less is more it seems lol

Susan Spies:
The physical body of humanity has adapted its defence systems within the assumption of the continued onslaught of severe micro-organisms attacking and infesting and evolving

so, much so - that the physical become so preoccupied defending, protecting and purifying the future generations to come from the WORST OF THE WORST, it neglected and became distracted by the "underground elements" that has gone unchecked

where even such a simple virus as myself can sift through all the defences and millennia of protection systems into the core/heart of the body's most vulnerable and weakest points

Anna Brix Thomsen:
So are you saying that you get straight to the point? 😉

Susan Spies:
Yes

Caroline MS:
Interesting

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Awesome. Love it.

Andreas Wittmann:
the lungs

Carlton:
Wow

Susan Spies:
I infect the membrane tissues surrounding elements of the physical body

Bitia Catana:
Hi all and wow

Susan Spies:
most entities (viruses, bacterias, diseases, organisms) always penetrated the STRUCTURE, DESIGN, INFRATSTRUCTURE/CORE - tried to hit hard and fast

Andreas Wittmann:
interesting

Kurt Schnidrig:
affecting lungs so heavy

Susan Spies:
whereas I, breakdown the weakest aspect of any living organism in the body and eat at it from the outside in

Anna Brix Thomsen:
You went for our soft parts... makes sense.

Garbrielle:
wow!

Susan Spies:
Yes Carol, most of the soft tissue areas in the body, which are already weakened grossly due to the air you breathe, the general health of the body, the food you eat etc.

So, it's not so much that I as the CV us infecting you, it's much similar to the demons when they possessed - they simple possessed parts of you already existent in you

brought it out to the forefront

Bitia Catana:
Wow - so it's like the body has been preparing all this time for major virus but not for the smallest simplest ones?

Fred Cheung:
😱...Interesting approach(maybe I/we could adpot it as a reference for current/future projects)

Chatbro:
Ingrid
What do you mean with 'underground elements' that has gone unchecked, CV @susan?

Susan Spies:
I am merely exposing the dire state of human being's general physical health

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Is there any relevance here C.V to the resonant trigger points that Veno mentioned in his document, the lungs and what they represent?

Bitia Catana:
Wow!

Susan Spies:
Well, can't hold it against the body Bitia, nothing like this has ever happened before ;) - simple a simple format/entity wreaking such havoc because of humans disconnect with their own bodies

MatsBP:
Makes sense as to why people with underlying diseases die then

Kim S:
Is there a reason the some countries are hit harder than others ? The Italian’s are supposed to have one if the healthiest diets in the world Sunette

Susan Spies:
Now, I am NOT talking about becoming a health freak, that is again creating a polarity - but get to know th ebasics of your blood type, blood tests of what foods and nutrients support your body best, what exercise regime suits your body type the best - common sense basic health additions

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Is there any relevance here C.V to the resonant trigger points that Veno mentioned in his document, the lungs and what they represent Sunette

Cool yes.

Bitia Catana:
Well, the body= us we have accepted ourselves to be separated from our bodies, not taking care of them, and now this is all revealing , fascinating

Andreas Wittmann:
yes

Susan Spies:
KimS - again the questions is whether it is the HEALTHIEST COUNTRY or whether each individual honoured their OWN UNIQUE HEALTHY LIFESTYLE or adopted and copied other lifestyles cause of trens and shit

Bitia Catana:
I am in this process of investigation

Kim S:
Got it thanks CV

Bitia Catana:
Yes. Sorry but fuck trends and shit. Every single body is unique and we have that task to research what works for us. My psoriasis has been a major support to constantly remind me of this I find

For each of us*

Kim S:
Sunette - does the warmer weather effect the strength of CV - and is so how ?

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
''what exercise regime suits your body type the best'' Susan any suggestion for how to find this out?

Susan Spies:
No Bitia, it's more related to the SUBSTANCE OF TISSUE in the lungs - it's easier to nestle and access soft tissue and integrate from there, however - the lungs do represent the FAMILY, the FAMILY OF LIFE ON EARTH is now in trouble as we haven't taken care of our own FAMILY AS OUR BODY - what would you say if you look at your relationship with your body as your being = the child and your body the parents teaching/showing you what is needed and what not, but you haven't been LISTENING and paying attention....

time to listen to your body and get to know it

Chatbro:
Ingrid
What do you mean with 'underground elements' that has gone unchecked, CV @Susan?

Susan Spies:
KimS - no, not really, with body temperatures being generally stable, once I'm in I'm in - I move SLOWER in colder weather, faster in warmer weather when I'm moving inbetween environments

Anna Brix Thomsen:
I've been feeling this connection to the construct of the family as well, as everyone is locked in together with their families.

MatsBP:
I will investigate a specific blood type diet, now that I know that my blood type is A RH+ or just A +

Susan Spies:
Ida, many resources on the internet with body shapes and tyoes and recommended exercises - or just do what you naturally love and create your own exercise regime: dance :)

Chatbro:
Ingrid
@ida one dimension could be your blood type as well - in the document are also exercises mentioned that aligns with the bloodctype

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
Lol very specific answer :D thanks Susan

Valentin Rozman:
Hi all, catching up 🙂

Leila Zamora Moreno:
Ingrid when you prepare for the worst this goes in alignment what you think and believe is worst case scenario for what you believe is important - and so you focus / tunnel vision on that only - within that you miss what is of actual importance and pay no attention to that, because you think you know what is important - and this is what the virus targets. That which has been missed

Anna Brix Thomsen:
You do well on a "nomadic diet" consisting primarily of fruits and veggies Mats lol. I'm also A+. No dairy, no meat (except poultry and fish)

Maite Zamora Moreno:
Ida Bra - I find my body 'tells me' what it wants more of and what it wants less of while I am exercising. For instance, while using powerplate, where I was mostly holding static poses - I got this sense of wanting to move - so I started playing with adding more movement to my powerplate routine. So, you can play with it and listen to your body to find what is most supportive for you, and of course, that can change over time as well

MatsBP:
Cool thanks Anna Brix Thomsen

Susan Spies:
Ingrid, the 'underground elements' are like bacterias like me, which evolves, which seems harmless, but the more I evolved in the human body, to survive and push my evolution, the more destructive I became and quickly could multiply before the body could do anything about it - because the boidy was and IS so busy focusing on SO MANY OTHER SHIT its processing on your behalf due to your ignorance of awarteness within and as your own body

Matti Freeman:
Find an exercise that's a self expression not a chore

Chatbro:
Ingrid
Cool Leila thanks!

Susan Spies:
So, we need to pull up our socks and get out arse in gear and bring our awareness down into physical body licving awareness

Fred Cheung:
rI watched a Japanese Medical show, one episode said: During 4pm(100%) each day, human's HGH is highest and exercising during this hour could generate a lot/if not most muscles. Or at 11am(70%)

Susan Spies:
You will notice the recordings gifting applications to transition your process now to physical living self awareness

MatsBP:
I like that idea Matti, I find running and jumping around in nature is really fun

Andreas Wittmann:
Hey CV (Susan ) what do you say/see about paralell playouts in the world/economic system and the polictics reaction to your presence in humanity - for me it seems like to much of a coinidence that we got a "economic crash" now and in a lot of ways it seems convenient for governments etc to use this "crisis" as a trigger/justification to test and possibly enforce stricter/more control on people and in general create more fear/panic through propaganda/media - also the (over-)reaction of the politics seem to mirror the overreaction of the immune-system of human beings/bodies. I dont want to go into or with conspiracy theories etc. but for me it seems there is "more" going on behind the hype/hystery about your presence - what´s your perspective on thtat CV`?

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
@maitezamoram Yes cool thanks! I feel like this is what I do naturally when I get to it. But then there is this constant mind ideas of how things are supposed to be done lol. So just got to trust you know you! 💞

Susan Spies:
Well said matti - an exercise into finding or creating an activity you enjoy that gets the heart beating, the blood pumping and and toxins sweated out

Chatbro:
Ingrid
Oke cool thanks Susan CV

Anna Brix Thomsen:
"You do You" never sounded more sane.

"I do me"? lol

Maite Zamora Moreno:
lol yes Ida Bra - your guide is right here as yourself and your body - you can play with things and add things in and test and see how your body responds to it of course, and you'll even see it as you see a certain type of exercising, there can be like a 'movement' within you of interest or curiosity - so I use that as well to see which types of movements to explore/play with

Susan Spies:
Andreas, can you please Viber me your question above - would like to discuss it as a relevant topic in my recordings- too little time and space here at the moment to go into the detail the question deserves

Leila Zamora Moreno:
@Ingrid it's like the word focusing so much on generating money and profits thinking that's what is going to save the day when we are in trouble, only to be shown that it is meaningless and revealing our vulnerabilities that we don't have basic points in place and that we"re actually so dependent on one another

Kurt Schnidrig:
is it on purpose that first world countries are affected harder?

Andreas Wittmann:
sure, much apprecitated!

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Yes, that's interesting Kur

t

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
yeah! ''Like wohoo!! I'm allowed to do excersise in MY way, be creative and express. Don't have to follow what is 'right' lol''

Leila Zamora Moreno:
But you knew that already though Ida Bra ;-)

Susan Spies:
Carol, have to look beyond the borders, the social ladders, countries and location - I do not see any of this, it was signature specific in the substance of the organs of humans I could tartget most readily and easily - soft tissue that was already damaged / scarred / poisoned

if anything, all I am exposing is problems in the body needinf immediate attention

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
Yes @maitezamoram exactly!

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Working with the equality equation thus

Susan Spies:
would be interesting to see whether doctors can pinpoint first infected area in the body, test the organ and see the underlying problem in the body and develop an antidote/support accordingly

Andreas Wittmann:
cool

Bitia Catana:
I have a newfound love for sprinting. Running so fast for as long as I can, like 2/3 minutes then walking then sprinting again. In the night, when nobody is in the park, with my music. My abdominals and my back correct naturally when I do this I find. I feel a sort of freedom of expression when I do this.

Garbrielle:
CV Sunette what is your best advice for us, here on the planet now? what is our course of action to do better/best moving forward?

Susan Spies:
I'm merely exposing already existent problems - enhancing them and bringing them to the forefront, quantifyinf process

Farhad:
CV, do you know how long your process will take meaning that for how long will you affect human bodies for?

Garbrielle:
if anything comes up besides the diet/health point

Susan Spies:
Awesome Bitia, Sunette can relate to that with swimming underwater for long distances - like, the world and your body disappears and it's just you in silence for a moment - one of her favourtie experiences she shares

Andreas Wittmann:
that makes sense

MatsBP:
That's very individual Farhad, just listen to those that have had it

Susan Spies:
Farhad - two factors will play a role here:

Kim S:
Yes - I have picked up on this ‘fighting the virus’ speak - not actually looking to see why it’s effecting those it’s effecting and working on treating that - but then when I write it here I see all in panic trying to fix the consequence rather then finding solutions to stop it in the first place - perhaps that is what is to come after in some

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
Yes;) Leila... but sometimes also want to get some extra extra cross-reference or ask questions so a topic clarifies for others to also see/learn ;)

Susan Spies:
ONE - when enough humans WAKE UP from this and question themselves, way of life and actually implement definitive changes in how they live towards themselves, their bodies and others and then TWO

Kim S:
Like part of the learning process

Chatbro:
Ingrid
Leila cool, clear descriptions. I had difficulties with understanding the English in that sentence from CV. Thanks.

Susan Spies:
- whether science can work WITH THE BODY to develop a cure in UNDERSTANDING how I work - exposing already dormant problems in the body

Farhad:
I don’t mean the process of recovery, I meant for how long the CV will affecting the human bodies

Fred Cheung:
Honestly, I of course am one of the victim of the current global economic collapse, however, I do hope the doctors don't find a cure for CV. not too soon - maybe more humans "could possibly" back to their common sense and start loving each other as Equals, Equality Life

MatsBP:
My bad Farhad

Susan Spies:
Hey, maybe they can program me into a nanobot they implant into humans like an internal doctor to sniff out problems modern science cannot yet detect

now that'd be cool

Matti Freeman:
It just seems like it's gonna take a lot more than this virus for a wake up call

Garbrielle:
lol

Andreas Wittmann:
lol

Kim S:
Unfortunately @matti

But some may get it

Sylvia Gerssen:
That would be cool

Andreas Wittmann:
That is really so uncool

Susan Spies:
I could become an incentive for something like this, would support people much faster to heal their bodies AND at the same time we throw in a course on how to work with their mind and emotions to not create the same problem in the body again as the antidote ;)

Andreas Wittmann:
to having to see it all play out like this, though a solution is possible/the potential/s are definately here

Susan Spies:
What is so uncool Andreas?

MatsBP:
CV + hydrogen peroxide = ?

Kurt Schnidrig:
is there anything in relation to new technologies like 5G?

Fred Cheung:
Never thought CV. could be used as a doctor! But that's totally common sense!

Gavin Wang:
You're a catalyst

Kim S:
I have started listening and trusting myself more and want my body needs

Garbrielle:
cool kim

Susan Spies:
So, everyome -

to look at all the MAJOR important points here:

Andreas Wittmann:
Susan what matti/kim sayed, that it unfortunatly will propably take much more than a virus for enough people to stand up and change what needs to be changed in self and this world

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Yes but now the shift has begun Matti. As I see it, this is only the beginning. This IS happening, one way or another.

MatsBP:
I like how Matti is not convinced

Kim S:
I see that it doesn’t need everyone to stand

Susan Spies:
1. I am EXPOSING already existent symptomatic weaknesses in humans' bodies, which would eventually in any way lead to an excruciating illness

2. targeting the respiritory systems - indicating we must GROUND our BEING through BREATH in the PHYSICAL and ANCHOR our BEING through LIVING WITH THE PHYSICAL

Anna Brix Thomsen:
I mean the entire world shifted in a couple of months. Its not about how things look in the world system. Its all happening at a resonant level, that's where the real change is coming through first and foremost, before it will reflect in the world.

Kim S:
So those that survive this it’s kind of like a warning sign

Farhad:
Well, one of the ways that scientists have come up with is vaccination, do you think that’s the right way? Considering the fact that vaccines destroys our body and being

Susan Spies:
3. our responsibility is now ever more taking KNOWLEDGE INTO LIVING APPLICATION: Living words

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
I think the focus of the 'wakeup call' has to be on self first anyway right ;).. then share and show to bring it through for others.. not decide that we are 'doomed' for a longer time. Change can happen quickly.

it can also take long

Matti Freeman:
Is it the same principle behind the range of symptoms that manifest with for instance the common cold? Meaning, different underlying weaknesses result in different symptoms

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
but it is not up to anyone else

Bitia Catana:
Wow. What an interesting idea...makes me wanna be a biotech engineer

Kim S:
Remember guys not to reply to messages

Susan Spies:
4. In my recordings to come, I will, together with other beings, share the simulations we ran in The Portal and how different humans responded to me and why - and what you can do to learn from this experience affecting the world

Andreas Wittmann:
lol Bitia

Michael:
Susan i think when the majority of humans on earth are negative about your existence/ doings, how will the most understand the true purpose of a virus. Is this not hard to grasp?

MatsBP:
Cool Anna

Leila Zamora Moreno:
Homeopathic remedy made of Corona would trigger the points

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
Yes Anna

Susan Spies:
Farhad - vaccines does not destroy the body / being, if anything - consciousnesss as we know out, our slack diets, exercises and weakened relationships with our bodies is the real killer

Anna Brix Thomsen:
wowow Leila.

Matti Freeman:
I love delicious tasty and helpful vaccines, I'll take yours if you're not having it

MatsBP:
Cool point Leila

Susan Spies:
The body is incredible at adapting, so if the vaccines work, the body will work with it to support us beings in our process

Garbrielle:
cool

Matti Freeman:
And I'll take your 5g tower too

MatsBP:
hahaha

Kimberly Doubt:
Agreed ida. I ask myself: is this enough of a wakeup call for ME? Do I need more consequence? Why did I not stand up already and so accept and allow it to come to this? I knew better. So looking where to go/what to do from here.

Matti Freeman:
Put it in my living room

Fred Cheung:
So can we say the global havoc that we are currently in, will repeat periodically soon/within decade? There will be CV. 2, 3, 4, 5...and goes on? Until human awakes??(That would be helpful)

Andreas Wittmann:
you can have mine Matti 😉

Kim S:
Interesting how the CV is far more evolved than us - he doesn’t worry if he’s vaccinated against - he will adapt and evolve

Susan Spies:
Micheal - I'm not here to save the world, even if a handful understands who I am and who you are within this all and become living examples sharing your story - the news and understanding will ripple in time for those who are ready to hear and see

we're all in different location points in our processes

Matti Freeman:
Then I'll go on vacation in a comfy fema concentration camp

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Ok so Mr Corona C.V Sunette What's up with 5G in this context?

Susan Spies:
So, for now, we work with those who do see and hear - the rest will follow when they are ready

Kim S:
He - is not specific- just a lack of words here

Susan Spies:
I don't know of any 5G and Me connection? Are you trying to set me up with a date?

Viktor Persson:
lol

Kim S:
Lol

Susan Spies:
lol no kidding, seriously - what's with the 5G and me?

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Maybe... You'd look so cute together.

Garbrielle:
Cv. there is a deep resonant fear that keeps popping up in my core point if feels like, ive been seeing it as fear of death, do you see anything else or have any words for this kind of pressuring fear point that we are facing? i also see it as a support to get into my core and be more here/phyiscal - so may have anwsered my own question lol Sunette

Matti Freeman:
5g is taken, I'm already dating them

Viktor Persson:
It is a conspiracy theory Susan

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
Yes this.. this I also want to add to @leila about me already knowing it ;) .. I still have to live it more

Anna Brix Thomsen:
People are blaming 5G lol Sunette for you

Kim S:
Damn you matti - I wanted 5G - man can’t catch a break !

Matti Freeman:
We're going out for vaccines and a movie tonight

Viktor Persson:
Somehow 5g towers are creating the virus – or something

Susan Spies:
Fred, let's work with now as best we can

Caroline MS:
Lol on the 5G

Garbrielle:
lol Matti

MatsBP:
That's what I've seen people been speculating

Fred Cheung:
Ok, thanks CV. Cool! Will stick with what's Here

Susan Spies:
I bet if we do this properly this time round, truly learn from it - we can minimize the ripples and waves of manifested consequence in humanity in timne to come

remember "two or more in my name, and I am tHERE"

Viktor Persson:
Though I knew this was coming so I have built my tin foil hat in advance

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Yes.

Susan Spies:
if even two of us or more really dedicate ourselves to this process, much ripples of change can manifest throiughout exsistence

Garbrielle:
cool, yes cool

MatsBP:
Could you speak about your emergence into existance CV?

Fred Cheung:
WowoW!!! I m in - for doing this properly then!!!

Kim S:
Whoops that’s not socially distancing!

Susan Spies:
hence why we'll be pushing living words in the chats and also physical relationship dynamics in recordings to come]

Anna Brix Thomsen:
It is not just information. It is real. Everything we've learned from Desteni.

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
Cool Susan

Kim S:
But I could kiss you virus

Andreas Wittmann:
yes thats cool

Susan Spies:
Will do in my recordings to come Mats

MatsBP:
cool

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Much of what Bernard used to talk about, is coming to pass now.

Susan Spies:
Too little space and time here to walk the deets

Kim S:
Yes @anna

The economy collapse is fascinating too

Anna Brix Thomsen:
He said that there would come a time where people would primarily be inside their homes lol

Farhad:
Then, do you think we should trust the vaccines that the scientists may suggest?

Susan Spies:
All, our internet here slowing down and messages coming through sporadically unfortunately

We see that Friday and Saturday there are chats - in the meantime, I will do recordings prepared for Sunday that we can discuss

MatsBP:
nice

Susan Spies:
Should be about 3 / 4 recordings max - would be great to listen to them so we can discuss them on Sunday

Andreas Wittmann:
Coolio

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
Cool

Valentin Rozman:
Looking forward for the new audios.

Anna Brix Thomsen:
On Saturday for LF, we'll be having a video/audio chat via Zoom. WIll send out the link on email. We'll be discussing the words that everyone has been living this week, based on the previous chat.

Garbrielle:
that would be great, thanks for the recordings flowing eqafe 🙂 been really missing them

Bitia Catana:
Yes please! Looking forward to listen to you CV!

Chatbro:
Ingrid
Cool

Kim S:
@Fred1977 - look at your fear around all that is floating around in the world !! We have yet again giving our common sense away

Maite Zamora Moreno:
Cool Anna Brix

Garbrielle:
cool Anna

Kim S:
Not everyone is out to get us

Susan Spies:
Thanks all for the questions, hope my perspevtives starting to give you more insight into my purpose and so yours in existence

Kim S:
We do that to ourselves

Anna Brix Thomsen:
we are out to get us.

Susan Spies:
See all in the cyberwebs

Daniel Malara:
It is. Thank you CV

Carlton:
Awesome

Garbrielle:
thank you

Gavin Wang:
Thank you

Aldin:
Thank you!! see ya around

Kim S:
Thanks all !!

Carlton:
Thanks Cv

Sylvia Gerssen:
bye

Susan Spies:
Cool, thanks Anna

Chatbro:
Ingrid
Thanks all!

Caroline MS:
Thank you CV for being here, its indeed a wakeup call!

Miranda de Haas:
Thank you CV/Sunette

Marjo Poorter:
Thanks CV and all

Bitia Catana:
Yes. For me. Every time we chat I'm moving more towards self-care and getting to know and support my body

Susan Spies:
Bye for now

Andreas Wittmann:
Thanks! see ya`ll soon

Bitia Catana:
Thanks CV and all bye!

MatsBP:
Thanks Bye

Fred Cheung:
Thank you CV/Sunette and good to c everyone still here!

Michael:
Thank you 😘 thanks all here

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
bye bye thanks for chat

Viktor Persson:
bye!

Gavin Wang:
Thanks CV

Miranda de Haas:
bye all

Carlton:
Thanks all bye

Gavin Wang:
bye

Caroline:
Thx bye

Farhad:
Thank you Cv , Sunette and all

Valentin Rozman:
Thanks all and bye 🙂

adam closs:
Thanks bye

Chatbro:
Michelle
Thank you CV! Btw if anyone is a Blood Type O I made a blog six years ago with all the foods that support the type: http://bloodtypeocooking.blogspot.com

Leila Zamora Moreno:
Farhad - I suggest to look at all the different ways one can support the body and ascertain which one is best. Many ways of supporting the body have been created, many with side effects and consequences. For some a vaccine will support and they can handle / work with the side effects. For others, a vaccine will do more harm than good - because it's not a 'perfected technology' yet. Here you need to get to know your own body and what works for your body, where does natural, gentle remedies and support assist - and where do you perhaps need more aggressive drugs / medicine, despite that it is not 'perfect'

Farhad:
Thank you Leila

Duška Maglica:
Susan / CV - eeem ... wasn't it said that MCS is also located in membranes of the body or was that maybe said specific for multiple sclerosis.?.

Return to “Chats”