6) CV through the portal Q&A 06/04/2020

Chats pertaining the Becoming, Being and Walking as Disciples of Life
kim amourette

6) CV through the portal Q&A 06/04/2020

Post by kim amourette »

This is the sixth chat with Corona virus through the portal, taken from www.destonians.com. Q&A with regards to the interviews done on Eqafe with CV.

Corona Virus (Part 1) - The Future of Awareness - Part 118
Corona Virus (Part 2) - The Future of Awareness - Part 119

Susan Spies:
Here and ready - CV through the Portal for tonight's Q and A on the recordings, please keep to recordings specific for the moment for those who listened to them, also even a sharing of something you realised would be appreciated - let's get to it shall we :)

Valentin Rozman:
Hi all 🙂

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Sharing something we've realized in relation to the recordings Sunette ?

Kim S:
Sunette I am enjoying the recordings and it is assisting me to be more ‘grounded’ and for that I am very grateful for so thank you CV and all

Susan Spies:
Yes, any realisations / questions

Chatbro:
Tyler
Hi CV

Anna Brix Thomsen:
For me, I saw the "secret self" point very clearly, for myself and for others/the group.

MatsBP:
me too Anna 🙂

Anna Brix Thomsen:
And its very interesting how there's actually tremendous power in being part of a group, and thus why consciousness would insure that everyone is locked into themselves and fighting each other.

Daniel Malara:
Sunette / CV you mentioned how you're sensitizing the body more, so we can be more aware of what's going on in the body. Does this apply to all humans, or just those catching the virus?

Kim Amourette:
Yes that shadow self is something I had been becoming aware of more in the past few months

Chatbro:
Avery Williams
Yes Anna I agree

Tyler
Hi Avery

Rebecca Dalmas:
Hi

Susan Spies:
Ah, yes - thank you for mentioning the SECRET SELF dimension Anna - grateful it was clear, was it clear for everyone else as well?

Kim S:
Again I went into shame of who I am at times and who I have been and realised that is not helpful and just perpetrates the situation and I saw that the shame point is a kind of excuse to my behaviour - like I feel bad so it’s ok !!

Chatbro:
Avery Williams
I know the evil in the world is also in me and I have the power to change .

Caroline MS:
The major energy points like anger fear i can relate to and also the shadow self

Susan Spies:
Interesting @kims

Miranda de Haas:
I could relate to being distracted as our greatest enemy. I could see myself loosing focus on the path I was going due to shifting into fear. I didn't know if I the road I choose was still relevant.

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Are we to refer also to the SELF-SPECIALIZATION recording Sunette or only the CV recordings?

Carlton:
Yes very clear and awesome recordings.

Susan Spies:
@dan2all - this applies to all of humanity, lol take Sunette's example as an indicator

Kim Amourette:
And yes the importance of living words to keep the focus into creation, also an important realization/point

User:
Shadow self! Shadow self came up! My buddy and I have been working on the point of the Shadow self in specific and the recordings hit the nail on points we work. - I have realized that we can say and do many beautiful things but the ego always is playing games, where it is about who we are and our starting point behind everything that we do

I understood better WHY Self-honesty is what matters

Chatbro:
Avery Williams
I see the virus is here to help not fear.

User:
Not honesty, not beauty, not inspiration....self-honesty

Anna Brix Thomsen:
I've been pushing this point of stopping ego, authority and hardness - like there's a very clear "this must stop" within me. I almost feel like I'm being stopped by Life, like there's an existential push somehow making it very, very clear. Like C.V talked about, getting to the CORE of everything.

Susan Spies:
meaning @dan2all - just making people more aware of the direct mind-body relationship, relating body ailments, pains etc as an extension of yourself as the body communicating with deeper parts of you to become more aware

Kim S:
Sunette I can however see the ‘value’ in what is here at the moment and how not to waste a single breath

Susan Spies:
Grateful to hear the self honesty point came through clearly User

Rebecca Dalmas:
Yes , the secret self part is was supportive . Earlier , I seem to remember something about the problems within the beingness and how they were “ raw “ I relayed this secret self to that because that raw-ness was how I related what I perceived I felt in relation to my own inner fears that I have worked on and yet appear to still be here with me at times

Caroline MS:
As i listened to the interviews, i realized lots of anxiety, nervousness basically coming through and constricted by breathing. Basically fearing that, i am not doing enough, have never done enough. A self beating

Daniel Malara:
thanks for the assist! Sunette / CV

Kim S:
It’s like bang straight in your face

Kim Amourette:
Ah yes the distraction point lol. Can't tell you how often I get distracted into working with other points while living a word, rather than keeping the focus on just the word

Anna Brix Thomsen:
For me, I haven't found myself reacting much in fear. So I became somewhat insecure and was checking myself during listening to the recording Sunette to see if I was going into superiority/denial while listening. I've actually been very clear, specific, peaceful, and working through points as they come up. But I also have a very simple, supportive environment around me right now. And take care of a toddler who keeps me in reality.

Susan Spies:
Cool thank you noticed the distraction point Miranda Miranda, first step to change is the awareness of what you're accepting and allowing, understanding it and then acting towards transforming yourself

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
I have a whole lot of things opening up for me the last couple of months in general.. just unfoldment after unfoldment. And then, with the corona processes, there have been some very interesting experiences coming through and some real important realizations. I feel like I'm really getting into some real nitty gritty of things.

Susan Spies:
Anna can ask any questions regarding recordings done thus far - all relates to me, CV and so the location point of all of existence

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
it is just point after point after point

Garbrielle:
I had that a lot as well Carlton until I realized and also started to balance in the best of myself, the points I have changed, and where I have pushed through, so I push in those moments to remember to balance who I am really in reality, and do my best to take the points in and start the change process through time

Anna Brix Thomsen:
I tend to get nervous when I feel like I'm fine but I'm not sure if I should be fine lol. And I'm also not used to feeling peaceful. It is a very new experience for me. And very strange to experience it while so many horrible things are happening to other people Sunette

MatsBP:
Another thing that stood out to me was how we use relationships and external points as a stimuli to not face the CORE of SELF where fear, anger/hatred, and uncertainty of not knowing where one stand with yourself in relationship to self and others in one's life. It's very revealing to look at those points

Caroline MS:
So to me its to push myself even more into applying myself more in specificity. Utilizing the process tools to support myself

Tormod Hvidsten Gjedrem:
I found the 2 last ones in eqafe about Corona Virus in Future of Awareness series was : first of all a tough message about "the shadow self" - I listened to them 2times - the cried a bit, listened again and did some SF - got to sleep - and walking in the forest which is always very setteling for me. So I have probably listened to them 4-5 times each the last 24 hours. And I find them very accurate to what I am experiencing. I did have a good breaking down of tears - that was needed. I have not cried in along time. So all in all... thanks CV - and I sure hope that many enough of us have learned a lesson now.

Miranda de Haas:
Can relate Kim

Valentin Rozman:
I realized how much more would be good to change my daily habits, like focusing more to what is here when I prepare my meals and during eating instead of distracting myself with wathing videos or playing informationally intense educational audios. So I am lowering the daily amount of information intake and replacing it a more relaxed activities like just listening to music or not even that.

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
Anna can also relate to the peaceful point

Kim S:
Anna I can relate to this I have also realised this week actually - that when things are ‘good’ for me I feel guilty - like I don’t deserve it and sooner or later it will all end because I don’t deserve it

Garbrielle:
Nice Tormod completely agree with the forest having a stabilizing effect esp in challenging times throughout my process, been such a huge support....

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Cool Tormod Hvidsten ! What made you cry?

Caroline MS:
Also indeed, within myself, i have noticed that im much more aware of the shit i participate within and as, like its really right in my face and theres no way out except face it, walk it and stand

Susan Spies:
Anna Anna - those 'quiet moments' - cherish them, also see you're holding a space for your little one at the moment, though do look into the FLEETING thoughts and energies, also mentioned in the recordings, they move SO FAST - you're now in a space where you can garner that quality of catching the speedy FLEETING thoughts and reactions we tend to disregard, but BUILDS OVER TIME!!!

MatsBP:
Oh yes @Valentin, distractions, which is the biggest issue we will face

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Yes exactly Sunette - that's also what I've been focusing on. I'm very grateful for this opportunity.

Garbrielle:
It was cool to hear about the shadow self cause I just started noticing something similar in me and how I interact with my sisters as an example, well I knew about it as it’s always been lerking in the background, but it was great to get a full vision of it through the interviews, looking forward to hearing more. Thanks

User:
For a long time I have been participating in Desteni and regurgitating Desteni material, wanting to be a good person and smart and inspiring and beautiful to others- I recently realized more what this Shadow self is about, what ego is about and how we can be evil/mean behind beautiful words and actions. - I have been through major wake up call and shame as I realized what matters in this process and this all came together with the chats and recordings #grateful. - being genuine in walking this process and using the tools is a point that I'm unlayering, developing

Kim S:
I also saw that there is a need to be ‘seen, noticed’ wanting to get my point across that has always been there with me - a point from childhood of being ignored - so that was cool to look at again

Susan Spies:
TIme to now FOCUS and expand your awareness to the things moving in you you've taken for granted / disregarded cause they "seemed innocent, fleeting, quick, not important" in the moment - then, you just get used to them, eventually excuse them away and start living with them...not realisign the damage they contribute to in moments of reactions, projections, fights, arguments etc.

Kim Amourette:
I suppose when you mentioned about this relationship with our body becoming more proliferated and it's becoming more sensitive to what we're doing to the body, I thought ah cool, that's where I could come in with QCK and possibly be of great support for human beings

Susan Spies:
MatsBP Mats - yes, well seen that point - how we used external stimuli and relationships to preoccupy us from the CORE SELF and been more busy with our SECRET SELF...

Garbrielle:
Totally

Tormod Hvidsten Gjedrem:
It made me cry Anna B. Thomsen - because I think the process is tough. And perhaps i see this last talk and turn, about the "shadow self" / secret self - is a sort of final touchdown - last hard turn - for me in ways I cant explain atm. More that this is it... sort of setting the standards of awareness - that we are now totally in physical and that is where we will stay !

Anna Brix Thomsen:
I don't have questions about the self-specialization recording Sunette but it was very moving to me. Since the beginning I've sort of felt the pain of the dimensional beings for not being able to reach the physcial. I can relate to that desperation and feeling on the outside looking in, without getting access, and I was so glad for them that they realized this equality point. And of course its interwoven with my own process and points I've walked through, in terms of realizing that I don't need to chase anything.

User:
Yes. Damage, consequences. It's so subtle how we can be 'evil' or how our ego or Shadow self comes through while we see ourselves as innocent

Major wake up calls for me

Rebecca Dalmas:
Yes , focus of the body can be heard in the voice - I notice the more lately . Lol it is like space is coming alive... lol

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Cool Tormod Hvidsten

Susan Spies:
@CarolineMKS Caroline, we'd implore you to consider the following: where we see your location point is at now is CREATION. You have for long enough "worked on yourself" on points within you - so, FOCUS ON LIVING WORDS, CREATION and if something in the mind intereferes, then you direct it

but place your CORE FOCUS on CREATION

Valentin Rozman:
And I also realized how it would be good to take more time for self-reflection and stopping the mind patterns that distract me from what is here. The viruses will not go away and will reflect our imperfections as long as we allow them. No vaccine or anything from out there will save us. The inside job is what it will take to face this.

Susan Spies:
otherwise, if you keep core focusing on JUST/ONLY FIXING YOURSELF, you'll keep yourself in a loop and never get to creating

User:
I have had been practicing “slowing down” and I have had been able to stop reactions of fear and uncertainty whenever they emerge.

Daniel Malara:
cool insight!

Anna Brix Thomsen:
"The Corona Virus is an Inside Job" - Nice @valentinrozman

Susan Spies:
So, rather have a CORE CREATION starting point, BALANCED with working on what you need to work on WHILE AND AS IT COMES UP, but then REFOCUSING back to LIVING WORDS

Cool Tormod Tormod, thanks for sharing, grateful the recordings assisted with such deep realisations

Rebecca Dalmas:
Tormod I also came to a point where I had the thought that some recurrent problems appeared to be from my beingness - and that brought up sadness because it reflected how long I have been what separates me from life .

User:
Userthose breathing exercises you do throughout the day are definitely supporting me too, thanks :)

Susan Spies:
I will expand in recordings to come, or other beings - we'll see what opens up in existence/The Portal - we'll expand on how to balance your CORE SELF into creation focus whilst also walking through the mind

So, you make your PRIMARY PROCESS creation/living words and secondary as it comes up - your consciousness changes

MatsBP:
Cool

Chatbro:
Ingrid
Hi - catching up

Garbrielle:
Cool

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
one prominent point for me is looking at how I do not 'fit in' and have tried time and time again in so many different ways ending up drained, burned out, heartbroke. This for abandoning me, betraying me to comply/submit to the way of the matrix. Seeing in such detail and overall expression how it is very specifically put up and such a limited way. How it has its tentacles hooked into people and how looking outside it seems in a way 'foreign' to the matrix. And within that seeing myself as this very abstract/bizarre/otherworldly being and instead of judging it and try to mold me.. really start giving myself some credit for what I am.

Carlton:
Wow cool CV

Susan Spies:
We'll definiately need your guys's feedback on those CORE BALANCING ones to come - so as to make them as specific and detailed as possible, as well as practical and applicable - we'll let you know in advance when they're done and when in chat we'll discuss them

Anna Brix Thomsen:
With the words we were walking since last week Sunette , and we checked in with how well we were handling it from 1-10, aiming at being at 10 by the end of the week, do you suggest we keep focusing on these words, meaning are they a key for this particular process?

Susan Spies:
Cool Anna, thanks for sharing :)

Yes, we'll definitely return to those words

Kim S:
Interesting last few days I am specifically strengthening my core in yoga to build a stronger balance base

Anna Brix Thomsen:
I'd say I got from being at a 6.5 to a 9. 🙂

Kim S:
Ok and the words core and balance are coming up within me constantly

Anna Brix Thomsen:
I have been pushing it. But not quite at 10 yet.

Susan Spies:
Keep at it, hold the words, work with them - we're also from the other side gauging and checking in how all are doing with the process of focus, living words etc. and what's interfering so that we can do recordings on it and support

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
Also working with the point of superior/inferior, disempowered/overpowering dynamic and how it feeds each other in the small details. Like how both are responsible and in what way specifically. And how to sound approach each.

Susan Spies:
lol @kims interestingly enough Sunette as well, working with a physiotherapist to strengthen her body to support her shoulder, involving lots of strength and core training

Chatbro:
Ingrid
I listened to the interviews. I actually recognized several points - the secret self, glad it is mentioned as I see it much longer inside myself but did somehow not know 'what to do with it'. So cool it openend up. I also recognized the distraction in what I did not see before as distraction and already on my way to 'move into it' so that was cool to then be able to stop. Self specialization I find very interesting.

User:
Cool Ida :D

Susan Spies:
So, as a note all - we will be returning to the Living Word process - it's still in the run, Sunette's also still practising and walking her Life/Light House dimensions - so keep at it ;)

Chatbro:
Avery Williams
Certainty

Susan Spies:
very beautiful realisation and opening @ida Ida

User:
The last recording also talked about DISTRACTIONS - How they will be 'our greatest enemy' in this process - I'm working with the word Discipline so this is quite relevant to me

Garbrielle:
Cool. Will do

Adorable Kims :)

Caroline MS:
Really cool to hear this Creation point. I have realized lately that i learn much more within the process of creating something, correcting myself real time as i move. So lately pushing myself a lot more in terms of utilizing this time with my family here, we never had so much time together all 4 of us. I see that now i need to be more specific in regards to living words.

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
also moving with my word HONOR over to Pause —— PowerUs. To pause in the moment and make a decision to empower the moment.. especially here looking at the real communication with people. If there is something off some sup/inf dynamic and really breath it to earth and meet the person clear/secure for both to be empowered. Instead of the polarity shit game.

Chatbro:
Kian
Hey everyone!

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Hi Kian. Welcome to the chat!

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
Susan thank you! 💖💗

Chatbro:
Kian
Thanks Anna, this is my first live chat

Rebecca Dalmas:
Hi Kian!

User:
Would love to read some blogs where you expand on this point Ida plis!

Chatbro:
Kian
Hi Rebecca!

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
🥰User which one?

User:
The point of facing/interacting with a person and dealing with that inf/sup dynamic within yourself

Susan Spies:
Alright, so - since the Living Word point opened up so beautifully here, with many sharing realisations, awarenesses and insights - let's do a check in with one another on Wednesday

User:
And living Honor

Anna Brix Thomsen:
It can move very fast @Kian so don't fret if you can't keep up. Often there'lll be a main discussion, like here with Sunette and then there'll be several sub-chats where people respond to one another. Maybe its totally clear to you, but wanted to give you a heads up because it can sometimes be overwhelming to people who are new, and think that they're supposed to keep up with everything. and welcome again!

Susan Spies:
Specifically focusing on the dimensions of CORE SELF, FOCUSED CREATION and how it goes with placing self creation as primary focus and moving mind points as and when they come up

How does this sound?

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Sure Sunette!

Kim S:
Thanks CV Sunette

Rebecca Dalmas:
Lol Kim

Miranda de Haas:
Cool

Anna Brix Thomsen:
I like the EXPANSION of it lol

User:
Sounds cool!!

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Like constantly taking it to the next level

Carlton:
Cool

Kim S:
Cool

User:
👍

Chatbro:
Ingrid
Sounds Cool

Caroline MS:
Cool, looking forward

Randy Krafft:
Cool Sunette

User:
It’s actual practice, living and express the word that allowed me to extract the wisdom of one single word

Susan Spies:
In the meantime, will bring beings through the recordings - giving some practical examples of transitioning to core self / self living from consciousness/mind survival

User:
Expressing*

Rebecca Dalmas:
“ Specifically focusing on the dimensions of CORE SELF, FOCUSED CREATION and how it goes with placing self creation as primary focus and moving mind points as and when they come up”. Very cool CV and Susan

Kurt Schnidrig:
sounds great especially the focus point needs hard work by myself, due to Pollen Alergy focus is hard to push

Chatbro:
Kian
Anna Brix Thomsen, thanks again Judy read through quickly to get up to speed. Please continue

Avery Williams
I have some thing to share about the physical integration of mind body and being I was on my way for my walk in the park when I ran into some on I have met before and did not want to walk with him because every time I was with him all he talked about was how bad his life is and would do nothing about it I was definitely judging him then my knee started to be come very painful then I did self forgiveness while walking with him in my head and the pain went away .

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
right! User It's in the workings ;)! thanks for the encouragement 💕

Garbrielle:
Lolol kim with that picture of virus

Chatbro:
Kian
Just reading

Kim S:
Cool Avery

Susan Spies:
Nice Avery - yes, sometimes if you look back at the moment, if you allowed yourself to walk away within that reaction, you may not have realised that he may have just needed that moment of company / companionship

Chatbro:
Kian
That's amazing Avery

Kim S:
I have experienced that with a pain in my head

Caroline MS:
Thats cool Avery

User:
♥️👍

Garbrielle:
Sounds awesome Sunette with the way forward

Susan Spies:
we all sometimes don't WANT to do something, but taking that energy away and placing yourself in the shoes of another - can make a difference in another's life

User:
Yes!!

Rebecca Dalmas:
Yes

Anna Brix Thomsen:
That is a good and important point Sunette

Chatbro:
Ingrid
Cool

Anna Brix Thomsen:
I'd like more focus on that please. lol #Notetoself

Kim S:
Yes

Susan Spies:
So, there Avery Avery is an example of putting your Ego aside, and just being there for someone else - going past the resistance

Hey, that person could have been you in another life

User:
I find that active breathing and slowing down allowed me to access more dimension in my process

Kim S:
I put that on FB beginning of the weekend

Chatbro:
Avery Williams
yes it was

Valentin Rozman:
Cool Avery, the knee pain is also what support me occasionally and when I correct myself, it dissapears as quickly as it appeared.

Garbrielle:
Yes totally....plus it doesn’t take only a little effort usually

Kim S:
Knee = ego point

Chatbro:
Kian
That's a great point Sunnette, it equally being about them as it is about us.

MatsBP:
cool

Susan Spies:
This could be a cool little addition to Wednesday's chat

Garbrielle:
Yes that point came through really well in the new whale interviews as well

Susan Spies:
let's all have a sharing of where you had a resistance of I DON'T WANT TO/FEEL LIKE IT and just swooshed past it and acted / did something / shared etc.

Anna Brix Thomsen:
I've been looking at it for myself as well. How I sometimes need to stop my own shit, to step up for someone else, and in that SURRENDER and EXPAND (my words), and there's a certain 'pain' in that process, a giving up of sorts.

Susan Spies:
lol @kims

Kim S:
Bye all thanks for being here

Anna Brix Thomsen:
lol as a parent that's 99% of the time

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
Susan Now?

Susan Spies:
Alrighty all - we go to here for tonight, we're satisfied each has got their points in hand and heart to walk in days to come

MatsBP:
haha Anna

Chatbro:
Avery Williams
Lol King virus

Rebecca Dalmas:
Cool Anna

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Well until you master it. But I took that as a gift and point of grace when I had Lora. I knew I'd have to do it, so I faced it head on.

Susan Spies:
Ida Bra no for Wednesday

Anna Brix Thomsen:
And now I'm proud of myself.

Chatbro:
Katie
Yes as a parent - turning most of that 99% into things you WANT to do

User:
I apologized to a few people from my past about points where I knew my words intended some harm to them. Kinda like it talks in the recent recordings. That superiority point and pushing through it to some humility

Kim S:
See CV you are a celebrity lol

Garbrielle:
Awesome Anna

Rebecca Dalmas:
Yes - it is a pint of grace !

Anna Brix Thomsen:
lol Kim!

Susan Spies:
lol @kims

All, looking forward to hearing your Living Word Creation Wednesday as well as examples of moving through resistances of I don't want to and see where it leads

Kim S:
I don’t know if any other illness that has it’s own stickers lol

Garbrielle:
Grace a really cool word to redefine and get integrated, I find it a really peaceful word to embody

Susan Spies:
Let's keep moving and looking forward, walk it day by day

Daniel Malara:
awesome! thanks for this chat!

Kim S:
Bye 👋

MatsBP:
cool

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Stomach flu Kim

User:
Cool! Chat Wednesday !

Chatbro:
Avery Williams
cool

Ingrid
thanks all

Susan Spies:
Take care of the panic, hysteria, paranoia and fear - if it gets too much, reach out and talk to someome please!

User:
Thanks Susan and CV see you all on Wednesday

Garbrielle:
Good night all, thank you

Susan Spies:
Take care of yourselves, we need you for the future people!

Kim S:
Will do Sunette thank you

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Lora is incredibly gracious Garbrielle for me its one of those words I've felt inferior to.

Chatbro:
Katie
Bye thanks Sunette

Miranda de Haas:
Thank you CV/Sunette and all, bye

User:
Thanks CV and all and thanks for the recordings !

MatsBP:
Thanks all

Susan Spies:
You're welcome User :)

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
❤️ thank you Susan , I will

Chatbro:
Rikard
Tanks bye

Rebecca Dalmas:
Thank you ! CV and Susan

Randy Krafft:
very cool chat, peeps...

Chatbro:
Kian
Bye, thanks everyone

Susan Spies:
Speak and see soon!

Valentin Rozman:
Kim please note that animated images do not get copied to chat log so all the related comments loose context.

Kim Amourette:
Bye

Chatbro:
Avery Williams
Thanks CV / Sunette and all bye

Aldin:
thanks, byee

Garbrielle:
Yes Anna, I can relate, really cool process to walk with such a word like grace, I’ve learned so much about myself and what I’m capable of....all giving stuff for sure

Kim S:
Cool Val thanks

Rebecca Dalmas:
Bye all

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
bye bye

Carlton:
Thanks all bye

Caroline MS:
Thanks CV/S everyone, lets not let the fearbugs bite.

Valentin Rozman:
Thanks all and bye 🙂

Kurt Schnidrig:
thanks Sunette CV for the great support

Adrian Blackburn:
Thanks all

Return to “Chats”