7) Corona through the portal - how to move through resistance 08/04/2020

Chats pertaining the Becoming, Being and Walking as Disciples of Life
kim amourette

7) Corona through the portal - how to move through resistance 08/04/2020

Post by kim amourette »

This is the seventh chat with Corona virus through the portal, taken from www.destonians.com. discussion about moving through resistance and living words.

Susan Spies:
CV through the Portal discussing Living Word Creation as well as examples of moving through resistances of "I don't want to" and see/share where it lead - we start 5 after the houe

*hour

Valentin Rozman:
Hi all 🙂

Carlton:
Hello

Duška Maglica:
oj

MatsBP:
Hi

Chatbro:
Rikard
Hi

Kim S:
Hi ya

Daniel Malara:
Hya

Kurt Schnidrig:
hi

Miranda de Haas:
Hi

Caroline MS:
Hello everyone

Marjo Poorter:
hello

Susan Spies:
@SelfAttention Zach - we're at the moment focusing on ONE WORD / sentence for you to bring to live through you in your living, taking it step by step with you until each is comfortable with what it actually entails to live a word, practise living a new word/habit/experience whilst changing an old habit/thought pattern

We've in process been pushing living words much, but hasn't seem to sink in effectively as of yet - therefore, we walk it step by step, slowly but surely in the beginning - covering all basis until we're all on the same level of application/understanding when it comes to living words

MatsBP:
nice

Susan Spies:
a great help will be recordings to come tomorrow where Life Review beings and other beings share their change to CORE SELF NAVIGATION from consciousness pre-programming

Kim S:
Cool

Carlton:
Cool

Caroline MS:
Nice

Susan Spies:
Okay, so for the moment - let's start with the second point of discussion this evening - moving through RESISTANCE of not wanting to do something, who has some examples and experiences?

Valentin Rozman:
Looking forward to hear it Susan

Kim S:
I keep forgetting - I end up getting caught up in work, then I remember shit where was I today

MatsBP:
My life is a great example lol

Hannah Kewn:
All the time, I used to blame being busy with friends and being tired from work, but have noticed the same pattern even with so much space and time

Chatbro:
Rikard
Its allotoyou don’t want to do :)

Kim S:
Then I do a rewind of who I have been in the day - and what I missed and do forgiveness on that - but I definitely forget the living word application

User:
I’ve had resistances to clean the house

Valentin Rozman:
I am experiencing such resistance to move into creation, to develop my business and to make some more order on my computer and physical files, to remove the clutter. Taking it very slow, not experiencing much of the urgency.

Susan Spies:
Hi all - Sunette here, I have a few examples from these past days: twice had to do with washing dishes - living with a family of 6, 3 dogs and 2 cats - dishes and washing piles up quickly, from morning, to afternoon to evening - always 3 sessions of washing, there are swift thoughts coming up of "Ill get to it later / it's not A LOT now, so will wait for it to pile up" - instead, moved past the experience, put my music on and even went the extra mile each time and mopped the floors, spring cleaned the counters/stove etc. - was cool

User:
and now with CV around I have to clean everything more, and it’s a process

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Well, at the moment I am moving through a major resistance to show up for other people, because I am going through a deep and difficult personal process, where I feel a great need to be with myself, in silence. I've decided to push through though, and I've been looking this week at the difference between resisting something and then having a self-honest gut feeling that "this isn't where I'm supposed to be". So I've been playing with it.

MatsBP:
Cool Sunette and Anna

Daniel Malara:
really cool Sunette, nice self-directed shift

Susan Spies:
Then today, third time it happened - been into strength, core and fitness training every day for an hour, lol and awww man, there's a moment where I am like noooooooooo I'll take a break day, but that can add up to 5 days out of the week of breaks and training only two, when it should be the other way round - lol, so now to move through the resistance, again music is a source of support, I get dressed, do a little dance, warm up and then feel so satisfied afterwards

Carlton:
What I've notice in myself is that when resistance comes up with something that I must do like process work, I realize when I just go for it, like typing the first few words, or writing the first few words it seem to eventually dissipate.

Caroline MS:
One of my biggest resistances in this life has been towards conflict. In this sense, my kids crying or fighting or simply not being able to express themselves the way i know meaning expressing themselves like k expect. So this week i took time, applied some living words or lived some words and i now see them, their fun or pain or fears or simply humans that need me.

Susan Spies:
Cool application Carlton - just do it, yes - simple, basic and direct

Anna Brix Thomsen:
For years I've been practicing moving through resistance towards picking up little things on my way as well, and I find that moving through the small resistances, and recognizing them, helps to get used to the process of pushing through resistance, which helps when one then faces bigger points, because the act of pushing is the same, and then you know the signature of how you need to move yourself.

User:
Oh I have one! I quit my last job, and I’ve been having resistances to work again, as I saw like how bussiness works in an enterprise, how some people assign the tasks and others have to do “the hard work” and I now have to be my own boss for the moment, or see if I find another job, but for now I’ve been having resistance to move and make my portfolio

Valentin Rozman:
With the dishes I am very disciplined and wash it even before I start to eat the meal that I prepared. Also with keeping my apartment sufficiently clean is no problem with me. Physical tasks is something that I am very happy to do. But not so much with tasks related to computers anymore. Looking for more grounding in the physical.

MatsBP:
Carlton, very cool, experienced that myself

Hannah Kewn:
I was supposed to go live on facebook last week to do a gig from my bedroom, it got closer and closer and I hadn't learned how to even set the sound and visuals up or played with the sound all day. So I just changed it to the day after, similar thing happened then too. Mix of laziness and a bit of fear, like I'm worried I won't sound as good but then I know I do so it's just laziness hiding behind insecurities

Garbrielle:
my moment was when i was doing laundry, i literally opened the cover and went 'ah, i'll do this later' and started walking out of the room, and i am like 'hello, it'll take two minutes to roatate, what in the world are you doing? like i am shocked how much i just sail tasks aside in the physical and just continue on this liesure type movememt, so been seeing that and seeing words like focus, discipline, and just do it will be helpful....also the self core point, cause it helps when your tuned into that to see the shifts that can happen so quickly and sutble that i've allowed so automatically

Hannah Kewn:
Re scheduled to this Friday, we will see

Rebecca Dalmas:
I have resisted doing my taxes - so I do a little everyday to move forward. That makes the task not as big or difficult

Susan Spies:
@kims Kim - you have been in a bit of stress of late with everything happening, so suggest dealing with your immediate self and reality and join in with this process when and as you can, your timeline location point took a bit of an off-road for a moment where you and your like is in a shake that you haven't faced in a while cause you/your life had been relatively stable for many years - now it feels like things are derailed - so, just need to get back on track with yourself, your relationship, future and life

Valentin Rozman:
And I have also started to support myself with listening to the music. Usually I do not listen to music however now I have started to appreciate the motivation that I get from hearing some uplifting songs.

Rebecca Dalmas:
I have also had resistances to speaking with others , simply let that go and move forward because that is how we learn .

Caroline MS:
Rather than wanting to direct them or force them into something, im more patient, more understanding, more considerate, creative, innovative etc, all these words coming through as support for me and them. A gift iv never really even phantomed

Kim S:
Thank you Sunette - yes have been feeling derailed for sure lol

MatsBP:
You don't want the clothes to dry up inside the washer, then it becomes all wrinkly when you hang it up, knowing that, I never let those things slide

Susan Spies:
Interesting Hannah Hannah - yes, can relate, seeing so many points of blame I projected to others, now there's just me LOL and no more excuses/justifications or PEOPLE / stimuli to blame and hide behind procrastination/postponement - very cool unv3eiling of self truth this lockdown

MatsBP:
That was to you Garb ˆˆ

Hannah Kewn:
Another thing is going out with the Dogs, one is my cousins and one is my nans but we all live together so sometimes if they havent gone out and no ones awake Iwill have to go with them but I really dont want too because "they're not my Dogs, I would never choose to get a dog because of these responsibilities" but I do go out anyway, but have to make coffee first

Tormod Hvidsten Gjedrem:
I was invited to take part in song this week. To practice SONG around a piano in the house where I live with 10 others. i first thought - blah... no thanks that sounds DULL - I dont want to do that. Then I thought - what do I have to lose ? I should participate and see what might come of it. So I did go to song and had my singing... It was very nice - deeply plesant - quite frankly : and the cool thing was AFTER this sining - the after situations/life would SAIL it's way - that through the solid and strong SINGING connection with the others - doors kept opening up for me - and for others. Sailing FURTHER - there was more cooperation, enjoyment, NEW PERSPECTIVE and a strong seeking to connect and learn each other to know better... humbled again by LIFE

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Does it feel good after Hannah?

Garbrielle:
haha cool Mats, i'll remember that for next time

Hannah Kewn:
Not really Anna

Inoike sitting outside anyway though

So feels good to sit outside

I like*

Matti Freeman:
every time I've ever written a blog there's been resistance before. Because it's not easy, the result is unknown, and I tend to imagine myself getting stuck on making it specific enough and rewriting parts endlessly, lol. But within that I also have that point of seeing that I have something to share, and I don't want to regret not sharing it so I use that to outweigh the resistance and just start writing

Chatbro:
Rikard
I can relate to much what been said

Anna Brix Thomsen:
I can very much relate to that message Sunette - thanks. (even though it wasn't for me lol)'

Rebecca Dalmas:
@Tormod - yes performing with others has an effect of a deeper connection

Susan Spies:
Anna Anna - I've also done that and burnt out, be honest with your self process first, and ensure you balance yourself MORE than others when going through a challenging time, otherwise - what happened with me, I suppress more than I realise to be there for others, then eventually you try compensate not being there for yourself enough by being there for others, you burn out eventually, then made others dependent on you to a degree, causing disappointment when you do fall cause you weren't seeing to yourself more/equally as much....it's a vicious cycle

MatsBP:
Interesting angle you're using there Matti

Kim S:
Sunette I find music very supportive as well - helps me focus in moments

Carlton:
I can relate @mattifreeman

Talamon:
Matti your gaming blog gave me the idea for my own 'gaming and process' point to share, so thanks

Caroline MS:
I always thought living words was something i must study hard for like in school in terms of knowledge meaning really define and study a lot (one can do this at some point) and structure but for me, its coming out quite differently, through application/creation, im learning understanding more

Susan Spies:
So, suggest sitting down with yourself, your needs for you and how much mental/physical and time energy do you have to give to others, cause if your cup is empty/half full and trying to give more - that's where conflicts happen within and without

Valentin Rozman:
About excercising I have been doing morning Tibetans and then also went for a walk for one hour during each day. However I noticed that such activity does not ground me sufficiently since I have no more option to visit the gym. So last weekend I went on a 2,5 hour hike on the nearbye mountain. My muscles still hurt since it was the first such extensive hike uphill after a long time. But I plan to do it at least couple of times per month.

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
For me what I have noticed, it seems often resistance is when I am approaching the task/movement from my mind where there is a whole lot of believes/ideas/survival to live up to that I, as who I really am and what I really want for myself, is not in alignment. And so it will not be deeply enjoyable but rather something that I am doing as a forced upon militant duty/obligation. So the resistance has been very cool. It has been working like a sort of wall/block that I can not get through unless I slow down let go of all of these forceful/harsh/abusive ways of approaching tasks/movements. And then had to just drop it. And then find ways to shift inside me, where I am playful with finding what is the actual real reason or purpose for doing it and how I honor the best of me within that. And from there make it enjoyable. So my experience is not that of pushing through but rather letting go. And then stepping into the new space that is created. Where I am a new me, a lighter more enjoyable me. And then things are more fun and meaningful.

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Yes that's exactly what I've been going through Sunette. Thank you for having my back.

Talamon:
I resist doing exercises as I want, because my hand injury is still here, so can't go full on with weights and heavy things, which I defined myself to enjoy the most, so will try Yoga instead - for now.

Susan Spies:
Ah Anna - yes, picking up the little things, ALWAYS have this voice / memory reminder inside myself that I cannot shake lol, Bernard once saying "if there's a rock/something in the way, pick it up - if you don't it could cause harm to another and you are indirectly responsibile, cause you did see it and chose not to do anything about it. In addition to that, you could be the one who would have been hurt by another's ignorance/laziness" = so, since then, it's been etched into my being

Carlton:
Cool @talamon

Anna Brix Thomsen:
I sometimes think that I'm invincible, like. can keep taking more and more and more on, and that I need to be perfect and otherwise I'm not enough. Its rather draining. And then it obviously cycles back to exhaustion and a burn-out.

Garbrielle:
ah that is a really interesting way of looking at this point Ida, cool stuff

User:
I also feel a lot of resistance to cleaning the house - what is supporting me right now is to have my 3 main points of focus which are: My DIP assignments, My fitness and diet program and reading daily to support myself with grounding/aligning with the physical - I call it my trinity of daily self-support - I find that when I 'invest' in myself daily in that 'trinity' , other things like cleaning the house don't feel as burdensomee - but house cleaning has always in general been a resistance for me regardless

Chatbro:
Rikard
I tried yesterday to say out load the things i dint want to do, like - I don’t want to do this,this is boring !then i did it anyway when saying i dint want to.

Randy Krafft:
very cool way to get resistance to work "for" you, Ida

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Yes Sunette lol cool. For me and Lora, we pick up trash, but shes wants us to pick up all the trash lol. And I feel guilty, but it is simply not possible to pick it all up.

User:
Yes, Ida - Letting go instead of pushing through

Susan Spies:
User - have to be practical and considerate when it comes to jobs: you need money to survive - best to remember you are in this world, allowing emotion to get involved with getting a job to get an income to be able to survive and possibly create savings to eventually do what you want to do = will only cause further self disempowerment. Can't judge the system - rather empower yourself within and through it, whatever job/position you can get

Kim S:
Sunette I saw a little snail today in the path and I stepped over it and thought I need to put him out of harms way and kept walking - then I stopped and decided to go back and move him, because I see this is a point that is so inherent in society, where we think about things with best intentions but don’t actually act

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
yes 'letting go' then 'making space' then 'stepping forth/'

Caroline MS:
To slow it down even more/specific, last couple of days, iv been mandated to be my kids teacher from home. I have this tendency of chasing perfectionism. So i noticed that im more chasing the result than walking the process. Eg wanting the kids to do and get it right and when they dont, i slipped into anger. Triggered by my fear of making mistakes and so i applied the words patience and understanding and support. And all went differently

User:
Sunette, agree. I had a lot of emotional reactions to job and school which only disempowered me

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Oh another cool method is to do the things one LEAST wants to do FIRST *cough* #notetoself (I tend to postpone those things until the last minute, and then I feel like I've taken an amazing dump, and I'm like "why didn't I just do this sooner?"

Rebecca Dalmas:
Overall it is more and more obvious to me that it is a question of focus - because we did create , or allow , our selective reasoning !

Caroline MS:
Qhen i found myself rushing with kids, i slowed down

Garbrielle:
i also have looked at the resistence point in general for things that i go into resistance toward is 'is this going to make or break me?' and here figure out why i am doing it, and if it aligns with who i am in my purpose, then i go for it realizing that it is going to be painful until it's not anymore, so just an acceptance of what is here and use the data as best possible to change myself to make the point become natural or something that i enjoy or see benefit in continuing

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Oh @CarolineMKS I'd like to support you with that if you'd like me to, on how to approach being your kids teacher in a way that can be enjoyable for both you and them.

Garbrielle:
if it doesn't serve these purposes of joy for me or my purpose - then i let it go

Rebecca Dalmas:
Lol Anna , YES!

User:
Anna I have your back on this as well - don't allow yourself to go into burnout lady

Susan Spies:
Hannah Hannah - I'm in the same position as you, when it comes to making vidoes for MBI, been planning to do it this whole week, even played with locations, lightings , times of day - but didn't par with my tendency for perfectionism...eventually realised that was just an excuse, that I was nervous and compared the video quality now to then which I had on the farm. Today, made the decision to accept the fact that I have what I have, make do with what is here, the quality for now is not important - the MESSAGE, the WORDS, the SHARING and the SUPPORT FOR OTHERS is what matters. So, tomorrow is D-DAY - no matter the quality/lighting, videos are coming. I'll work on perfecting them in the future when I have more resources at my disposal again

Susan Spies:
So, we just gotta buckle up girl and do it!

Caroline MS:
My major has been living the word FUN, man, those who know me know that i am this timid rock hard person, no flexibility at all, so far, iv seen glimpses of living this word in real time. Theough and as my kids.

User:
Great Sunette

and Hannah

Anna Brix Thomsen:
lol but maybe not right now @CarolineMKS as I need to take care of myself - but I would LOVE to help and see that I can. So welcome to send me a mail and then I'll reply when I can. If you want. And as you may know, I'm doing this workshop on Saturday titled Make Parenting Fun (Again).

Hannah Kewn:
But then I would wonder if I had just moved him more away from where he was trying to go. What if you loved him back and he had to travel all that time again. I suppose move him in the direction he was heading but still, I've had similar things. I found a small bird that fell fail the best, didnt want to touch it but wanted to take it home but some guy said you might as well stand on it, it's more cruel to keep it alive as it will die anyway. I got angry and cried and walked away but should have rang RSPCA

Susan Spies:
Garbrielle Garbrielle - great example with the washing machine yes, it's fascinating how our minds can make a few moments seem like days of arduous work - when it'll be quicker to do it now now now, than laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaater, which sometimes never comes....

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
''So, suggest sitting down with yourself, your needs for you and how much mental/physical and time energy do you have to give to others, cause if your cup is empty/half full and trying to give more - that's where conflicts happen within and without'' Ah yes this!!! I have been getting myself into so so much consequence like this.. to the point where I have been in periods absolutely broken down and burnt out! and then just doing the same shit!! Now I have had some time to really reassess all of it. ANd being very attentive and careful not to do to much... and to focus more on myself! uff what a process!

Hannah Kewn:
Sorry..flashback 😂 Still feel guilty and wonder what happened to that bird

Garbrielle:
kim that journey you mentioned about the snail is something i have been practicing for many years, ensure i do my best to help all beings no matter who it is, so i make it a mission to help bugs as an example and get to know them and such, been really fun....helps with bringing out the inner child

Rebecca Dalmas:
Hey also see how in moving so much as knowledge and information , it is so easy to move as ideas and not realize the extent to which we focus our bodies and create our lives . Would becoming focused as life share the greater intent of that to the extent more would hear it within using fewer words ? I think yes

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Thanks User you're also still on my list. But appreciate the support.

Garbrielle:
and a very empowering process to walk as well Kims - cool share

Hannah Kewn:
I'll stand with you and make sure I go live on friday also! Thanks Sunette

User:
Caroline I can relate to your resistance experienced in relation to your children - I don't have children myself, but at age 14 I became a sort of half-mother for a baby who is my brother - I took a lot onto myself and many times felt drained, burnt out really quickly

Caroline MS:
Cool Anna Brix , iv been meaning to contact you but some mental points been standing in my way. U will hear from me asap. Thank you.

User:
Yeah Anna, take your time - quality vs quantity hehe

Randy Krafft:
interesting @rebdalmas

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Very cool point in fact User

User:
User awesome to focus on essential tasks, specialize in it
Susan yes, i just got out of the last job and I’m now going back to things I enjoyed like music, reading, as in Spain we have an aid by the state for some months when we loose our jobs, but I have to start with focusing on what I can/want to do on the labour system. I enjoyed working, but I had resistance to working on a computer as it was many hours and non-stop, and would like to see if I have other possibilities, less hours, I enjoy the process of working on design, but maybe working like that until I’m 65 is not the best for my body/eyes.

Kim S:
Garb I am paying so much more attention to my fellow bugs and nature !! I sit and watch the bees and they are so clever

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
Susan I have also just found so many people on youtube that don't look that 'professional' even if they are.. and just love it. It´s so familiar and friendly in a way.

Susan Spies:
@mattifreeman Matti - that's a cool way of approaching writing, the resistance weighed against the result for self and the final product. I remember once I wrote / started writing a blog way in the beginning when I met Bernard and was halfway through the page and wanted to start deleting it and Bernard was like NO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!? Those are the real words of the moment, instead of deleting, read it again and expand - continue writing, this is how you see the problem and correct it in real time

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Awesome @CarolineMKS

Randy Krafft:
what time will you be on Hannah ?

Hannah Kewn:
8pm UK time

Garbrielle:
totally Sunette, lots of times it doesn't get done for sure

Kim S:
Send the link Hannah

Hannah Kewn:
Or does that clash with this? 🤔

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Yes its interesting how there are certain points where the resistance is constant, but then we simply learn to move through it, like swatting a fly lol

Susan Spies:
Ida Bra Ida, yes, my sister a while back (she's into social marketing) shared with me that most people prefer a natural one-on-one look/feel than a professional/empty/cold/detached feel - so will experiment and play with it, thanks :)

Garbrielle:
ah yes Kims, been awesome connecting with nature more in this process - one of my fav things to do

Carlton:
I can relate to that Kim with the bugs.

Talamon:
awesome point, Susan on the writing - it was somewhere on my lips to realize this but now all make perfect sense - I made myself question and judge points coming up and now makes sense to real time walk change, even in writing, thanks!

Randy Krafft:
I don't know... what time is it there now?

Hannah Kewn:
It will be on my facebook Kim! https://www.facebook.com/hkewn

Rebecca Dalmas:
That is a cool reminder Susan , writing things out then seeing how “ spaced -out “ that is !

Matti Freeman:
Sunette yes, lol - in fact most of my blogs include around 50 percent or more rewriting. It can be hard sometimes to accept the words of the moment when I see I'm not getting all the dimensions in that I want to

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
Yes cool then I agree with her and her findings Susan

Hannah Kewn:
8:33pm

Damn

Susan Spies:
Kim KimS - yes, music runs through my veins I'd say lol, since having done ballet and loved dance from the age of 4 - it truly support with moving me out of my head and into my body/the moment here

Kim S:
You and be both Sunette !!

Anna Brix Thomsen:
wow @mattifreeman - I never edit my blogs! Its a resistance/laziness point on my part, but there's also a part of me that loves the unedited process. I do edit my shorter posts though.

Randy Krafft:
so, Hannah that would be conflict

Anna Brix Thomsen:
I read "Magic runs through my veins" Sunette lol

Susan Spies:
@CarolineMKS CarolineMS - with living words, the SELF CORE FOCUS point will assist and support with showing how redefining and livign words is not WORK, it's actually keepign the MIND going and EMOTIONS churnign that is hard work...living words will be more flowing once you get the hang of it

Hannah Kewn:
It doesn't matter anyway I can read the chats back if I want and you can watch afterwards if you want

User:
Wow, great point about Blogging that Bernard Made Sunette - thanks for sharing

Hannah Kewn:
That nearly had me then haha

User:
😄 It would be very nice to see you dancing Susan!

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Agree User!

Rebecca Dalmas:
@mattifreeman I think I like the word “ voice “ because for me it implies saying more with less - or showing more with fewer words - which ties back into focus

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
Yes Anna and @mattifreeman.. it can take so long to edit things too much.

User:
I love dancing too - Would love to see you too Susan! - User your dancing video on instagram I also really enjoyed it

Caroline MS:
Theres a point in my life where i hated being a parent, felt like i am just the worst theres is. This was dues to many points that lead to my fear of failing me, failing my kids. So since Corona, and being at home with them, its literally been blowing my mind away in terms of getting to know them, being here with them seems like a breez. Coz whatever i face i can direct it using living words

Susan Spies:
@valentinrozman Valentin - a suggestion is to also PREPARE the body - do core/strength training of specific body parts/muscle groups to strengthen the body for long hikes/walks - I am strengthening/preparing my body for overall stability and also to be able to run/walk/hike more...have more physical energy in general

Kim S:
Something that sits with me when I am hanging washing in the line is Bernard saying how even dropping clean washing on the floor and not saying anything is a point of spitefulness and I carry that with me in all that I do I realised today !!

Anna Brix Thomsen:
That's fantastic @CarolineMKS - so glad for you lady!!!

Susan Spies:
Nice Ida Bra - do like the OSHO method of just DROP the energy in the moment behind you, be PRESENT and move anew into the next moment

Kim S:
*on the line

User:
User I learnt that choreography for like an entire year lol. I don’t easily learn the movements from choreos, it’s a quite cool thing when one sees one can fully do it after practicing

Valentin Rozman:
I have never questioned myself about deleting or editing any of my blog post @mattifreeman and Susan. I agree that it is sharing of the moment and I also suggest to simply expand it.

Matti Freeman:
The obsession with specificity is a gift and a curse @valentinrozman lol

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
ah yes! was there a card Susan ?

User:
Kim did you mean dropping water on the floor?

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
or something else with Osho somewhere Susan because did not have the reference of him in relation to this method

Kim S:
User when washing is clean and one drops it and makes it dirty again, but just brushes it off like no one will know - it’s the intention behind it being spite

Tormod Hvidsten Gjedrem:
*if you want to - you can RIGHT CLICK on your posted message and EDIT it - instead of writing a new extra line with a * to it....

Susan Spies:
User - yes, tomorrow when we continue sharing our living words, mine being Light/Life House - I rediscovered again how much I took handwriting for granted, thinking that I dealt with things inside myself, but the moment I sat down with my book and started writing - WHOAH, so much shit opened up I didn't realise was buried and suppressed in me. Will expand more tomorrow, but primarily had to do with my pup Stout - and now this family I am living with got two new pups and the one is a Stout doppelganger lol and brought up so many things inside myself...I immediately went back to basics of writing and forgiveness, so - been an interesting process of rediscovering the BASICS we tend to take for granted in this process

Caroline MS:
Oh yes, been slowly but surely getting/understanding this point and at times tears welled up in my eyes just how much i have missed in terms of the simplicity of living words. When they/it flow/flows, they flow/flows. Here i need to train and remain focused. Fucus being simple....really.

Rebecca Dalmas:
“@CarolineMKS CarolineMS - with living words, the SELF CORE FOCUS point will assist and support with showing how redefining and livign words is not WORK, it's actually keepign the MIND going and EMOTIONS churnign that is hard work...living words will be more flowing once you get the hang of it” YES

Valentin Rozman:
Susan I did work on preparing my body by doing morning Tibetan excercises, going on daily 1-hour walks and lifting weights in the gym for 2 hours every 5th day. Howeve waking 1,5 hour strait uphill and then downhill for 1 hour activates specific leg muscles extensively and for a much longer time so some muscle tiredness is very normal.

User:
Wow- fascinating point - spite and ego can be so subtle - will keep this in mind thanks Kim

Caroline MS:
Will share a video soon on what i have realized in terms.of living words soon.

Kim S:
👍🏻

Susan Spies:
Cool Kim KimS - yes, have done the same with snails and little animals :) Actually did it with a Chameleon I saw the other day! WOW I hadn't seen one in YEARS and was so spectacular, was in the driveway and moved it into the bushes - was wonderful to interact with such a rare sighting, we had a good talk too ;)

Chatbro:
Rikard
I started reading about blood groups when corona said it was a good health strategy

Kim S:
Nice Sunette - so cool

Susan Spies:
Rikard, that is an interesting approach lol yes, to say out loud I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS, then actually LISTENING/HEARING yourself sounding childish/selfish and moving through it and beign more discplined/responsible and getting things done - cool approach :)

User:
User, nice! I love learning choreographies, especially salsa choreographies. Salsa dancing is almost like my favorite thing in the world

Chatbro:
Rikard
Yes like so

User:
Susan, stout doppelganger lol - I have also been seeing new parts of myself through taking care of my puppy - thank you for the reminder as to the importance of hand-writing

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Oh good learning choreographies is probably one of my LEAST favorite things to do, but only because I'm not very good at it lol. There's something about coordination that my brain doesn't grasp.

Garbrielle:
lol Anna

User:
Oh great approach Rikard - will keep this in mind for myself as well - just say it OUT LOUD, listening hearing my childish/selfish and moving through it, great

Anna Brix Thomsen:
I have a similar issue with understanding the mechanics of things. And its interesting because I can feel its the same issue as with dancing even though its totally different situations.

Randy Krafft:
we get what we expect, Anna

Caroline MS:
I realize that when am applying a certain word, theres others that come.up as support words, so at some points, i was wondering whether i could explore the words coming up or just focus on the main word i had in mind. But with my kids and so many dynamics, things changing so fast, i found myself changing the words to live apply @sunette

Garbrielle:
it takes many falls i would say

User:
I have also been observing where I step to consider more the insects that are coming out now in spring,
But today we had to kill a cockroach that was in the bathub 😕
I have reactions like screaming when seeing one or having to kill one, it’s like I remember this little girl I saw in a video who had lots of cockroaches as pets, but I can’t easily get there

Garbrielle:
i heard it so much in sports over the years - practice makes perfect

Susan Spies:
Hannah Hannah - you got a deal Lady :)

Garbrielle:
and i find it is true in fact

Yogan Barrientos:
We are expecting 40+ avocados this year on our tree. I have been watering it everyday. First year this will happen, if it all goes well.

User:
lol Anna - yeah like Garb says practise makes perfect

Yogan Barrientos:
i see the little baby green droplets of the fruit starting.

Randy Krafft:
very cool Yogan ... how many years before you can harvest?

MatsBP:
Cool Yogan

Caroline MS:
Cool.

User:
so awesome Yogan, avo-lover here

Carlton:
Awesome Yogan

Chatbro:
Rikard
I think corona virus have been a blessing in disguise

Yogan Barrientos:
last time it was 1 Randy. Its a small tree.

small-medium

Susan Spies:
Kim I have the same Bernard memory with clothes and handling them, taking them out of the machine, into the dryer and/or hanging them - how I handle/treat them as an extension of myself - can relate

User:
Me too Anna it took me so long to learn a short choreography. Having to repeat over and over the tutorial, a very slow process. But I see it’s like learning a song, but with the body, I like now doing that choreo with not much effort, step after step

Susan Spies:
Daryn's parents here have 5 HUGE avo trees - with different species of avo, ohhhhhhhhhh and they're ripening, cannot wait to indulge!!!

MatsBP:
I'm facinated by people who die when they are doing things, my neighboor died while working in his garden, my grandfather died while fishing in his boat. The excuse could have been, it feels like I'm dying, but then it's like, I'm gonna die anyway lol

Susan Spies:
Can never predict the moment MatsBP - hence, best to live the day as best you can and make the most of each day as best you can

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Omg. I would die to have an avocado tree.

Caroline MS:
To me, Corona has pushed in ways i did not imagine and without corona virus and its implications of staying home, well, i dont know how long it qould have taken me.get.to this.point in time. Really greatful.

MatsBP:
sure is

Susan Spies:
All, this was a wonderful chat - loved being here as me Sunette and reconnecting with all of you for a bit

MatsBP:
awesome sharing folkz

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Amazing @CarolineMKS

Hannah Kewn:
It was nice to be with your Sunette too

Susan Spies:
Tomorrow will do recordings on the CORE SELF and also prep for chat tomorrow night on the Living Words

Carlton:
Cool chat

Anna Brix Thomsen:
Me too Sunette

Kim S:
Nice all 😘

Susan Spies:
So, tomorrow's chat we'll bring the essence of Living Words through, together with Osho and other beings who have mastered it in this lifetime

Anna Brix Thomsen:
I've been having a rough time and its nice connecting with you all.

User:
mmm enjoy the avo, you can make guacamole!
Me too thanks all, enjoyed you

User:
Great points about laundry and how we handle those little things reflecting/being an extension of myself/who we are

Susan Spies:
Let's roll out the red carpet process for living words and get onto living shall we :)

Kim S:
Hugs everyone

Caroline MS:
Cool

MatsBP:
Cool!

Kim S:
Yep !

Susan Spies:
Thanks all for being here, we'll see you tomorrow evening :) same place and time

User:
And Mats lol, great point from here too - living the day as best as we can

Chatbro:
Rikard
Thank :)

Susan Spies:
Keep at it with the I DON'T WANT TO, and live instead I AM DOING THIS!

Bye for now!

User:
thank you Susan and everyone

Garbrielle:
awesome, thanks all

Miranda de Haas:
Bye

Carlton:
Thanks all bye

MatsBP:
thanks all bye

User:
been learning a lot from these chats recently, as I put what I learn into practise/in living

Ida Bra Ingadottir:
cool thanks for chat

bye bye

Daniel Malara:
thanks for all the support here today! lots of great shares everyone

Caroline MS:
Greatful to u all. Thank you

User:
grateful, bye

Valentin Rozman:
Thanks all and bye 🙂

Return to “Chats”