Question about blogging/vlogging

Ish

Re: Question about blogging/vlogging

Postby Ish » 22 Nov 2019, 15:43

About blog sites, wordpress or blogspot are the most common ones, so you can consider those, although there are others that you can also check out but I'm not familiar with them - like medium

About the how to create a blog video, can't really see which one is that, but you can surely look for YouTube tutorials on how to create a blog if you are unsure about it, but it should be quite easy nowadays to do so and find either video or written tutorials according to the service you choose for that.

About the importance of blogging, it really is a personal decision and yes you may find some may have stopped writing altogether, deleted blogs, or don't write as often = the point I suggest is to not go into comparison or using others as a 'measure' of anything, ever. This is about YOU and your process, your dedication, your willingness to support yourself and you determine the importance of it in your own process according to how you see it is supportive for you and so sharing it as a consideration of how it can be supportive for others.

So that's an overall suggestion to make sure the starting point of doing any of it is YOU for yourself - sharing is only a byproduct of doing that within the consideration of 'if it's supportive for me= it can be supportive for others' - and that's it. So you are the only one that determines if it's necessary for your process or not, and so take it from there, otherwise doing it 'for some other reason other than you' then, it's not genuine and well, there's no point in doing something that you don't have your 'being' into, so to speak.

Let us know if something else needs clarification - take care :)
Thanks! That was helpful. I have to just start one and be consistent with it and see where it goes and how it supports me in the long run because as of now I wouldn’t know my starting point
As to starting one. I just know writing myself out is helpful for me in maintaining my awareness of what’s going on inside and reading other members blogs has always been a point of clarity/stability once I was done reading.

I think I watched to many Bernard Poolman videos, lol as he was the one that spooked me out enough to even get to this point and in certain videos he said try your best to write at least one blog everyday.

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 22 Nov 2019, 22:52

Cool Ish, so, enjoy your journey with it :)

Gabriel

Postby Gabriel » 23 Nov 2019, 11:24

I have to just start one and be consistent with it and see where it goes and how it supports me in the long run because as of now I wouldn’t know my starting point
As to starting one. I just know writing myself out is helpful for me in maintaining my awareness of what’s going on inside and reading other members blogs has always been a point of clarity/stability once I was done reading.

Indeed! Enjoy the steps.

Return to “Desteni I Process Questions and Discussions”