Question in relation to the DIP pro

Ish

Question in relation to the DIP pro

Post by Ish »

I finished the DIP Lite a year or so ago (December 2019 was when I finished). In between I have not been consistent with the material at all. Not consistent within self writing, self forgiveness, and all the tools that were given.

I have gone through many phases of this. Where I commit, and then I lose my commitment for what ever reason/excuse I had in that moment, and every time I ‘fell’ from process things always got worse.

So within the last year, I’ve had minimal commitment to the process unless things started going rough in my mind/life. That’s when I’d always return to the desteni material/tools. Every time this ‘fall’ would happen, it would become that much harder to try and commit and align myself back with the process.

My question is, is this common ? The committing to process and for what ever reason you stop participating in all the material/tools/lessons to eventually return ? Have other Desteni participants gone through this ?

Also, would it be wise to start the Dip pro process now even though I have not been committed within the last year ? Or would it be better to start back in the Dip lite process ? I just feel as if I’m literally starting from scratch again.
Gabriel

Re: Question in relation to the DIP pro

Post by Gabriel »

When you start applying the tools of Desteni, you start developing your self-honesty, you create a momentum within yourself and your process based on the regularity of your application.

When you, for whatever reason, stop walking the tools - because you have already seen what is possible - in a way that is like turning your back on yourself.

If we wait for 'proof' that we need to change then life will give us proof in the form of havoc and inner turmoil - as you have experienced.

What we share here are tools that one can integrate into one's being as who you are. You start living the tools and it becomes a part of how you handle yourself and your life.

Moreover, what you learn here, is never fully 'forgotten' or 'lost' but the more you walk away the harder it becomes to stand up again.

When I in the past 'stopped' applying the tools, it was because I was not yet fully walking my process for myself yet - I was still doing it for 'others'. So cool when you realise you can actually change your life in a way where you start seeing the value in yourself.

I have been walking DIP PRO for a long time now and I really recommend taking it. If you have already finished DIP Lite then I expect you will be able to handle DIP Pro as well.
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Agree with Gabriel and someone that comes to mind is Marley, whose blogs you can read here in the forum. He walked that path and perhaps you could reach out to him about it and he may share some of the material he has written on dismissing his application and then "going back to it"
See, process exists for everyone whether they are aware of Desteni or not. Desteni facilitates the tools with which to walk through life and through becoming a best self, one then also contributes to embodying the changes needed in the world.

About DIP Pro, do as you see you would be more settled with. If you would like to do a catch up and do Lite again, you can. Or you can take some time to write blogs as part of getting back to the habit of writing and Self forgiveness if you are already comfortable with applying that on your own, or step into DIP pro which you can since you got the basics. Test it out, see which path you see is best for you.

Cool to see you around too
Ish

Post by Ish »

Gabriel wrote: 13 Jan 2021, 23:11 When you start applying the tools of Desteni, you start developing your self-honesty, you create a momentum within yourself and your process based on the regularity of your application.

When you, for whatever reason, stop walking the tools - because you have already seen what is possible - in a way that is like turning your back on yourself.

If we wait for 'proof' that we need to change then life will give us proof in the form of havoc and inner turmoil - as you have experienced.

What we share here are tools that one can integrate into one's being as who you are. You start living the tools and it becomes a part of how you handle yourself and your life.

Moreover, what you learn here, is never fully 'forgotten' or 'lost' but the more you walk away the harder it becomes to stand up again.

When I in the past 'stopped' applying the tools, it was because I was not yet fully walking my process for myself yet - I was still doing it for 'others'. So cool when you realise you can actually change your life in a way where you start seeing the value in yourself.

I have been walking DIP PRO for a long time now and I really recommend taking it. If you have already finished DIP Lite then I expect you will be able to handle DIP Pro as well.
Thanks. That response was helpful and put things into perspective.
Ish

Post by Ish »

Marlen wrote: 16 Jan 2021, 22:53 Agree with Gabriel and someone that comes to mind is Marley, whose blogs you can read here in the forum. He walked that path and perhaps you could reach out to him about it and he may share some of the material he has written on dismissing his application and then "going back to it"
See, process exists for everyone whether they are aware of Desteni or not. Desteni facilitates the tools with which to walk through life and through becoming a best self, one then also contributes to embodying the changes needed in the world.

About DIP Pro, do as you see you would be more settled with. If you would like to do a catch up and do Lite again, you can. Or you can take some time to write blogs as part of getting back to the habit of writing and Self forgiveness if you are already comfortable with applying that on your own, or step into DIP pro which you can since you got the basics. Test it out, see which path you see is best for you.

Cool to see you around too
Thanks for the blog recommendation! I’ve read some of his blogs before, but not on this specific topic, so I’m looking forward to that!

I’ve just started my blog and did day 2 today, lol !

Getting back into the flow of writing again has been great. I’m going to build momentum and get back to the basics until it becomes a consistent, lived habit/pattern in my life, and then work my way up to the Dip pro instead of rushing into it.
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Awesome take, easing your way and not rushing it. Enjoy :)

Return to “Desteni I Process Questions and Discussions”