Anthony Field blogging for sponsorship

AnthonyF

Anthony Field blogging for sponsorship

Post by AnthonyF »

Okay, so I just read the blogging for sponsorship guidelines, and I have completed DIP Lite. I have been writing daily (or close to daily) in a personal blog, whereas I'm up to day 243 from memory - but, the blogs that I've published in the Writing yourself to freedom topic, I've only published about 20 days' worth of topics so far. I would have had more published publicly, but on a lot of days, I write personal topics so I end up not publishing those topics publicly. So, lately, what I've been doing is this - Writing Day 237 publicly, and then for Day 238, I write that entry, albeit personally and not publicly. And then for Day 239, either publicly or personally. So yeah, it just depends on the topic, but that's what I've been doing lately.

Oh yeah, and about the 'consistent blogging' guideline within the 40 days, like, lately, I've been out and about a bit, and have been sleeping elsewhere whereas I have no access to a laptop/internet for a few days straight. But those moments are rare, and although I'll be away from my laptop for a few days starting tomorrow, it will most likely be the last time that I am not able to use my laptop for a few days straight, in other words, I should be able to access my laptop/the internet daily.

So, that is my introduction into obtaining sponsorship through blogging.

Without further a do, here's my next entry into my blog - thanks.

Day 244 - Not wanting to hear the truth, and not telling others the truth, therefore

I was talking to someone a few days ago, and in one of the subjects that this person and I spoke of, I was asked by this person whether something that they had done, whether what they did had affected me or not. I immediately said that what they did had no effect on me whatsoever, or so, I acted that way. But later that night, I realised that what that person had done DID have an effect on me. So basically, I lied to that person. I lied to that person to make them feel better about themselves, because I knew that had I told them the truth, and told them that what they had done HAD affected me, they would be disappointed. As I was writing that, I realise that what I'm saying is that this person did something that did affect me. What they did had an effect on me, but it was a long time ago now, and I got over what they had done - but the fact remained that what this person did had an effect on me.

I realise that I tend to do this A LOT, whereas I aim to protect the other's persons feelings and such. And within this, I realise that it all comes back to me (bringing it back to self) and I realise it is because I myself do not like hearing the truth. I want others to do what they do to me, lie to me, or not tell me the truth, as to not 'bring me down'.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not bring the 'not wanting to hear the truth' topic back to self.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed the backchat within me during being asked whether something had affected me or not, to persuade myself to lie to someone, instead of telling them the truth.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear being told the truth by people.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear 'being brought down' by people telling me the truth, not realising that allowing myself to be 'brought down' is the bridge to reacting within emotions/feelings.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear the manifested consequences of being told the truth.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to live a lie within my mind whereas I am scared to be told the truth.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realise that within truth, CHANGE happens - whereas within lies, suppression exists whereas I become 'stuck' within my mind.

When and as I see myself fearing being told the truth, I stop and breathe. I realise that only through the truth can I change myself as to become equal and one with all life.

When and as I see myself fearing my 'feelings' being hurt when being told the truth, I stop and breathe. I realise that if I accept and allow myself to react to truth through emotions/feelings, then I am stuck within a segment of backchat where I am participating within my mind.

I commit myself to listen to the truth within my physical body, and NOT within my mind - as to then not react within emotions/feelings that I've allowed to manifest within myself.

I commit myself to 'work on' myself through the truth.

I commit myself to listen to the truth without allowing backchat within my mind to tell me otherwise to then react within emotions/feelings.

I commit myself to within hearing and accepting/changing through hearing the truth, to allow myself to tell others the truth - as to then not suppress myself and suppress conversation through lies.
Anna

Re: Anthony Field blogging for sponsorship

Post by Anna »

Cool Anthony! Great that you signed up to blogging for sponsorship.
Maite

Re: Anthony Field blogging for sponsorship

Post by Maite »

Hey Anthony - can you update the email address in your profile, I got a failure of delivery message.

Return to “DIP Pro Sponsorship Program”