Shared videos, vlogs, etc.

Share and ask your moments and experiences in random, unpredictable, sudden moments that happened to you - you'd like to understand. Whether it be during a discussion with someone and not understanding why certain thoughts / behaviours came up in you or another. Not understanding another's facial expression or even your own when looking in the mirror etc. So, this thread is dedicated to the everyday life moments we WONDER about but never ask.
nuno

Shared videos, vlogs, etc.

Postby nuno » 22 Jul 2019, 01:17

About "our" "infinite(<- perhaps a subject/ "issue" for another topic: the almost "infinite" material*) videos", maybe vlogs also, etc. According to this guy, the simple act of putting an image on the internet (imagine what will not be a video) requires energy that in short is like: each photo on the net is the equivalent to cutting a tree. I tried searching on the subject but found nothing. but as for a long time (although I am currently a regular user of technology <-computers to be more exact) I have for myself that all this technology of modern times is indeed a problem regarding all the problem that is already our world, I have no reason to doubt what he says https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCi6g3mmD8I (on the 8:38... video time). Are "we" with a big problem on our own hands?

ps: I'm not sure if my post has "fair" place in this section Questions and Perspectives about Everyday Life Moments. probably not. sorry anyway...too much sections/ topics ... too much systematization and so little time here...but also kinda lot of complexity for those who do not speak English (native language).

Gabriel

Re: Shared videos, vlogs, etc.

Postby Gabriel » 23 Jul 2019, 22:31

Hi nuno, in regards to the section at 8:38 of the video: we will be putting content on the internet which includes pictures.

There is at this stage nothing one can do that will not involve some levels of abuse. When you walk the grass, you walk on insects such as ants. That does not prevent you from walking.

Therefore, it is to be aware of the nature of this reality that we have accepted and allowed. Yet within this also create the determination of doing whatever it takes to show that a different world and a different life altogether is possible.

Those who are here to stand as the voice of Life will dedicate themselves to self-introspection through writing and self-forgiveness - finding in themselves the grain of passion to stand up and say no more.

Marlen

Re: Shared videos, vlogs, etc.

Postby Marlen » 24 Jul 2019, 19:53

Hi Nuno, I agree with Gabriel's comment

And I also found this recent audio supportive when facing this kind of reactions to seeing current consequences and harm done unto the world environment, nature, animals, fellow human beings, and virtually onto any other particle that is enabling us to live here
I recommend checking it out if you need more support:
Transforming Emotional Motivation to Self Motivation - Reptilians - Part 620
https://eqafe.com/p/transforming-emotio ... s-part-620

Return to “Questions and Perspectives about Everyday Life Moments”