How people know my thoughts, or can pick up on thoughts, or behaviors that they hadn't been told or seen. Like telepathy

Share and ask your moments and experiences in random, unpredictable, sudden moments that happened to you - you'd like to understand. Whether it be during a discussion with someone and not understanding why certain thoughts / behaviours came up in you or another. Not understanding another's facial expression or even your own when looking in the mirror etc. So, this thread is dedicated to the everyday life moments we WONDER about but never ask.
Nicklk1795

How people know my thoughts, or can pick up on thoughts, or behaviors that they hadn't been told or seen. Like telepathy

Post by Nicklk1795 »

So I've been told this is a paranoia point. But also whether people do pick up on thoughts, like thought broadcasting.

I have experienced in my day, where I hear something being said from my mom, or someone else, and I think they're referencing things directly about me, and I become stressed and wanting to avoid because of "them picking up on behaviors, thoughts.

So I've been trying to stabilize myself in these "thought broadcasting" experiences. Believing that what the people I know mention is my thoughts that I haven't told.

Anyways. Thought I'd get this out of the way here.

Thank you..

Marlen

Re: How people know my thoughts, or can pick up on thoughts, or behaviors that they hadn't been told or seen. Like telep

Post by Marlen »

Hi Nick

I've shared my perspective on this in my Spanish podcast and how I've seen this from the beginning of process is within that very same principle of we are all one, everything is here and everything will be known.

I discussed how it is actually a great way to push oneself for self honesty and getting to change because even through technology, everything we do and say is already able to be hacked and known. The only reason why we would fear such "privacy breach" is because of having secrets = secret mind, all the dirty laundry - as I like to call it - that we dont want others to know about and that we just allow it to hang there as our resonance, our "hidden" presence.. but nothing is really hidden.

So! Whatever may happen in your case is rather irrelevant. What's relevant is that it is pointing out the stuff you need to process and work on. Who knows if there is such "picking up" of thoughts? It doesn't matter because ultimately what matters and where you do have the capacity to do something about it is by working on such backchat and processing it, changing yourself at every thought level and then test it out, see if by you working with your backchat and processing it, practically changing yourself then see if that kind of situations you mention still come up.

Let's be our own scientists here and test this stuff out, see what's what by applying yourself and come back here to share your observations.

If anything I'd see it as a cool way to be indirectly supported to remind you of what you have to deal with WITHIN YOU. So it doesn't matter who is picking them up or whatever, I would see those moments as life nudges to get back to working on yourself

My two cents on how to practically approach this.

Luc

Re: How people know my thoughts, or can pick up on thoughts, or behaviors that they hadn't been told or seen. Like telep

Post by Luc »

If you know the behaviour is wrong or unsupportive then yes others around you will know too, especially those closest in proximity to you. We all have a jiminy cricket, some speak louder than others. Stop the Unsupported behaviours and jiminy will have something else to say, perhaps something a little more supportive

Return to “Questions and Perspectives about Everyday Life Moments”