Arguing against all reasons

Share and ask your moments and experiences in random, unpredictable, sudden moments that happened to you - you'd like to understand. Whether it be during a discussion with someone and not understanding why certain thoughts / behaviours came up in you or another. Not understanding another's facial expression or even your own when looking in the mirror etc. So, this thread is dedicated to the everyday life moments we WONDER about but never ask.
frank

Arguing against all reasons

Post by frank »

My father is that kind of person that argues against all reasons. I understand it as a way of inserting spitefulness.

There’s always disagreements between my family members and him. No one can really deals with him.

Recently it’s getting worse. We are now kind of in a isolating state...

I know in dimension once beings are spiteful, they will be deleted by Bernard and accordingly correct themselves. But how on Earth can we deal with this seemingly unsolvable situation? Walk your process and waiting for a better future life? That’s too far away. I mean if there’s a possibility I want to solve it. I just don’t know what to do at the moment.

Gabriel

Re: Arguing against all reasons

Post by Gabriel »

Hi Frank,

It is true that you will not be able to 'change' your father.

Hence the question is, what kind of life do you want for yourself?

If you still live with your father: maybe you need to move out and get a life of your own.

If you already no longer live with your father: maybe you need to leave him alone for a while. You can only take responsibility for this point in regards to yourself and who you decide to be - you cannot solve it for your family.

Return to “Questions and Perspectives about Everyday Life Moments”