What is Self Silence?

Share and ask your moments and experiences in random, unpredictable, sudden moments that happened to you - you'd like to understand. Whether it be during a discussion with someone and not understanding why certain thoughts / behaviours came up in you or another. Not understanding another's facial expression or even your own when looking in the mirror etc. So, this thread is dedicated to the everyday life moments we WONDER about but never ask.
Fidelisspies

What is Self Silence?

Postby Fidelisspies » 04 Jan 2012, 19:00

(from KasperKwan)

I have had experiences where somewhere after stopping participation in the Mind as excuses = I experience absolute self-silence and I feel like I don't know how to conduct myself anymore, especially with myself. I would many ways in which my actions are ineffective, and get lost in the observation part of it. Is practicing self-silence only a point where I begin to remain here, seeing the entirety of my thoughts/emotions/feelings, and the consequences of my actions? When I am silent within myself, I experience my own fears and reactions as more intense. Is the practical point about seeing self-silence as an indication when one has actually stopped participating in the Mind? So to remain silent within myself, and consistently bring myself back Here = self-forgiveness for anything that comes up?

The question I'm basically asking is what self-silence is, in terms of how it assists and supports me to actively walk what is best for all more frequently. Taking one step back, is the practical point to live within/as a word, such as playfulness or self-silence, and realise the definition that is 'best for all'/'what I need to know' by/through living the word with a starting-point of 'how can I work with this experience as this word to support me to support Life?'

I'm asking because there's no possible way to 'be perfect now' and silent absolutely all of the time; so I'm looking for a way to consistently live self-silence within the context of my own process, as a foundation to move myself more frequently as a 'me' that is best for all, as indicated by my moment-to-moment accumulation. I've had enough of waiting until I am angry or frustrated enough to move myself. I want to stop my addiction to energy as emotions/feelings.

Thank you for the support,
Kasper

Fidelisspies

Re: Living Words

Postby Fidelisspies » 04 Jan 2012, 19:06

Self silence is when nothing moves in you – you are here. No thing that is not self directed moves within you.

Obviously this is a process so what we do is use Breath to be able to see the thoughts feelings and emotions as they come up.
We Humans are not breathing – we are not aware of our breath which is shocking because breathing is that which gives us life.
If you look at dolphins – their breathing is not automatic – they have to physically with awareness take a breath and can choose not to take the next breath and die.

So when you are aware of your breath you are here – when you not aware of your breath your in your head in another world. So when you notice you are not in fact breathing here you know your not here. Then you look at what thoughts came up in that moment that kept you from being here and do forgiveness on it with effective self corrective statements that you can live by.

Same with emotions and feelings – as they come up you deal with it. Anything that moves in you that you didn't direct you must investigate what it is and deal with it immediately. You want to eventually have nothing move in you – silence Here. This is a process of becoming self directed where nothing can move you.

Return to “Questions and Perspectives about Everyday Life Moments”