Israel against the Iran

Share and ask your moments and experiences in random, unpredictable, sudden moments that happened to you - you'd like to understand. Whether it be during a discussion with someone and not understanding why certain thoughts / behaviours came up in you or another. Not understanding another's facial expression or even your own when looking in the mirror etc. So, this thread is dedicated to the everyday life moments we WONDER about but never ask.
bastian2

Israel against the Iran

Post by bastian2 »

How does walking the i-process will stop that Iran builds a atomic bomb? http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/20 ... =allsearch

http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/be ... =allsearch
Or that the military hurts its own people in Syria?

That is what I really don't get. Without the UN intervention to shoot down those Libyan military plains, that the dictator used to fire continuously on his own people, that madness would still continue, how can the i-process do something about these actions?

Tim Gormley

Re: Israel against the Iran

Post by Tim Gormley »

That's a damn good question Bastian.

It's quite possible that the Iranians will build a nuclear bomb, or that the military will continue to harm it's own people, but the I process arm you as a weapon to fight against all this fighting, danger and abuse of others by arming you with the tools you need to understand how all of this was created in the first place. If you want to stop something from happening, you have to understand the inner workings of how it was created, and thus you have to understand how you, through what you allow and accept to happen in this world, have created what exactly that you see.

It's not a silver bullet to make something you don't like stop. There is a lot of work involved, and so you can either turn a blind eye and let it all happen, and then who knows what the consequences might be, or you can stand up and make a change. I Process isn't the answer. You are the answer. I Process only gives you the tool to become the answer you're looking for.

bastian2

Post by bastian2 »

How am I the answer, why you are not just saying 'HOW AM I THE ANSWER' or 'HOW AM I RESPONSIBLE' for so much non-sense violence in the world? That is the feeling I get all the time, it feels like it is all MY fault and I want to have a clear, straight forward honest answer to that question and I don't want to hear go through the material http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvfqd0CqDKo (Again, I didn't wrote that sucker test on the end and I have a lot of respect for the depth and extra miles you seem to walk to get a deeper understanding) I just want to have a honest straight forward answer, how I am causing suffering in the world.

Sincerely

Bastian

larrymanuela

Post by larrymanuela »

Hi Bastian2,

Understand that the I process is about SELF realizing what self have accepted and allowed to occur/to happen in the reality where self is in inside/outside, in direct environment and indirect environment.
Everything you see, that you will judge as ''bad'' would have never been here if all the SELF's were aware of what they are and be self-responsible. Some things
that we have already created as a whole/collective in the past, can be a very far past or a near past, doesn't matter will culminate in the events that can happen or will happen we can't do anything about it, what we can do is change ourselves so we don't create such world anymore where those things can happen by just participating in it and allowing and accepting it to be the way it is, if it is not best for all. And when one have realized that one is busy with all the others creating this reality as it is one can STOP oneself and be the example to others, and walk the talk. You cannot change the world if all the participants in the world does not change. The I process may look as not much now, but the more people will get it and start to apply themselves and make a statement to themselves ''till here no further...!!'', i don't want this world like it is here right now for my children or any children in the future and you will stand by this, no one can stop you. imagine if you can have in one group of people a lot of people that are like Gandhi and Jesus etc etc, but that walk as a group, as one as equals till this is done, the impact is even greater, that is what the I Process is also about, we all walk the same principles and live them. We become and shape ourselves/mold ourselves as a new human being, one that truly cares for life in it's entirety, not his/hers alone but for all the humans and the animals and plants and whole nature, all of life. These are the humans we need on this planet, the humans that are right now here are all living in separation with one another and not to mention in separation to their own words and deeds. Investigate more what the desteni I process is all about and then see for yourself.

To me, just to have a military alone is beyond insanity, let alone try to justify any country that have any kind of weapon as if they are the ''bad guys'' because all countries having weapons are the ''bad guys'' no matter what kind of argument they will have to protect their reasons for having an army and weapons. It is beyond insanity to believe/think that one can through killing others, reach a point of understanding or so-called: '' peace.'' You will be just planting hatred, never peace...!!!

And we do not need all of humanity right now to join the desteni I process to change themselves and so change the world, just a few will be enough when things get really bad and no-one has any answers anymore, to be leaders for a while and then give that up, because in a oneness and equality society, there can't be any leaders. This doesn't mean we are sitting and waiting for shit to happen and then act, we are already acting moving in educating people through exposing the system as it is and also ourselves as how we are and how we change and that it is possible for an individual to change and become a human being that really/truly care for life in practicality, not just empty words that are not lived.

So i will suggest to investigate our message very good first and then ask any question if things are not clear yet.

Thanks.

larrymanuela

Post by larrymanuela »

How am i causing suffering in this world...??

Very simple, by just adhering/obeying and supporting the monetary system of debt, all the laws that protect it, every time you vote for those people you know never will bring about a stop to the shit. Every time you don't take a stand for those who can't in this world, every time you buy any product that is made in poor countries, every time that have a emotion or feeling or thought about another without even knowing them and what is busy happening in them, every time you participate in the system of polarity and separation, every time you glorify your own country, every time you choose your believes above one of another, every time you teach your children that you are the authority in the house and they don't ever question authority, every time you want something to be cheaper, every time you want to have more money to live a so called better life, every time you allow animals and plants to be abused severely for the soul purpose to make money ......etc etc....................

Now all of these and much much more, it is not to blame it is what we all have accepted and allowed to be HERE as part of the reality we share together, and that is why each must change themselves first, realize how they are shaping the outcomes of shit in this world.

bastian2

Post by bastian2 »

larrymanuela wrote:To me, just to have a military alone is beyond insanity, let alone try to justify any country that have any kind of weapon as if they are the ''bad guys'' because all countries having weapons are the ''bad guys'' no matter what kind of argument they will have to protect their reasons for having an army and weapons. It is beyond insanity to believe/think that one can through killing others, reach a point of understanding or so-called: '' peace.'' You will be just planting hatred, never peace...!!!
There is no way to peace, peace is the way, but..

I never accepted and allowed that! And I talked a lot with friends about this insanity and we came to the conclusion, that even if those currently in power would demand the destruction of all weapons and no country would have any military anymore, you would only need one insane greedy person who builds himself a weapon and rules over the rest, that's why countries have them, if America wouldn't have brought that madness of the Nazis to an end, no Jewish person (I know all world religions don't preach oneness and equality) would live today and rebels might be everywhere. What can we do about the one 'bad guy, who threats us all' when we all became the good and equal once?
Last edited by bastian2 on 06 Feb 2012, 05:10, edited 1 time in total.

bastian2

Post by bastian2 »

larrymanuela wrote:Very simple, by just adhering/obeying and supporting the monetary system of debt, all the laws that protect it, every time you vote for those people you know never will bring about a stop to the shit.
Slow here! I agree with so many ideals of desteni, but here I see a big big problem! I am from Germany and within the government they are trying to forbid the radical nazi-party which still exist and if most of the Germans would stop voting, we all sure know who does vote and that are those that follow this party of madness, inequality and destruction! And that would make the situation way worse than better!

bastian2

Post by bastian2 »

larrymanuela wrote:How am i causing suffering in this world...??

Very simple, every time that you have a emotion or feeling or thought about another without even knowing them
Explain me this please! Through MAGIC and THE UNIFIED CONSCIOUSNESS FIELD?

To all the rest you said, I totally agree, they are pure common sense.

larrymanuela

Post by larrymanuela »

When we all become truly one and equals such individuals will not even exist anymore.
And understand what we mean with one and equal is not only pertaining to the human but to all that is HERE as the physical as life, everything.
So can you imagine someone wanting to build a weapon...??? All will be possible to communicate with all the parts of the weapon for instance that is being build of this guy in secret in his understandings...so the moment that oneness and equality is somehow disturbed all of existence will KNOW it as themselves, ALL of existence. But we are now a long way from that, and what is to happen that we can't stop will happen and what we can stop we do what is necessary to be done to make it NOT happen.

bastian2

Post by bastian2 »

larrymanuela wrote:How am i causing suffering in this world...??

Very simple, every time that you have a emotion or feeling or thought about another without even knowing them
Explain me this please! Through MAGIC and THE UNIFIED CONSCIOUSNESS FIELD? or through common sense = the way i look at them, my mimic, posture and unconscious gestures?

To all the rest you said, I totally agree, they are pure common sense! What is not common sense is, that channeling of Energy, how am I channeling my energy to you, just by thinking about you? A connection through a unified consciousness field which you can not prove but have to believe the idea?
Last edited by bastian2 on 06 Feb 2012, 05:23, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Questions and Perspectives about Everyday Life Moments”