Israel against the Iran

Share and ask your moments and experiences in random, unpredictable, sudden moments that happened to you - you'd like to understand. Whether it be during a discussion with someone and not understanding why certain thoughts / behaviours came up in you or another. Not understanding another's facial expression or even your own when looking in the mirror etc. So, this thread is dedicated to the everyday life moments we WONDER about but never ask.
Marlen
Posts: 4362
Joined: 12 Jun 2011, 20:16
Contact:

Re: Israel against the Iran

Post by Marlen »

larrymanuela wrote: By us participating in the matrix alone makes each one of us guilty for everything in the matrix, because the matrix needs each one of us that is here for it to play out the reality that each one of us accept and allow to be part of the reality we are in, either we are participating actively and passively is the same, it is still a matrix where there is good/bad.....right/wrong........positive/negative...........it is not a matrix where oneness and equality is it''s inner reality and out reality one and equal where no polarity can exist. So by changing you you become a virus in the matrix.....Can you see this...??

Hi Larry, have a look at the point of 'makes us each one guilty' - guilty is an emotional reaction that is absolutely unnecessary to exist as and participate in. What must be realized is Self Responsibility which is becoming aware of how we are the creators of this reality as it is. Within that, there must be no emotional reaction or attachment to guilt/ remorse or regret as that only keeps us 'trapped' within this experience instead of focusing in the actual process to make sure we Stop such past patterns from re-creating the same consequences that we are already facing in this world.

So, see it in simplicity: we are here in this world, we are responsible for everything that is here - within stopping us from viewing the world only as 'black and white,' we develop common sense which is focusing in supporting ourselves to live by a principle that is lived by each one as self-responsibility and doing what's best for All.

I do suggest that in order to support another, you rather use simple and physical/ tangible examples of how you have taken self responsibility for yourself, this is then taking into consideration sharing your living-process wherein You have walked what you have understood from the material. Otherwise such explanation can give more 'air' to the mind to remain in such airy concepts that cannot be cross-referenced within reality by all. Such terms as 'virus in the matrix' etc can be ambiguous to someone that has not yet walked the same process you have and is not having 'the same in mind' as you are at the moment when using such reference.

Hence, take these points into consideration when interacting/ communicating with anyone in your world and here on the forums wherein sticking to basic common sense and sharing practical examples is what is suggested, instead of filling the point with knowledge and information that can only misguide the person due to not being talking about a practical living situation or event that any being can relate to.

This is thus to be aware of how to walk-the talk in sharing oneself and not concepts that can give space for the mind to continue riding without being able to land and ground oneself in common sense = actual communication where both parties are aware of what each one is referring to because it's based on physical undeniable reality.

User avatar
larrymanuela
Posts: 82
Joined: 13 Jun 2011, 21:50
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Israel against the Iran

Post by larrymanuela »

thank you for that clarifications Marlen, very supportive. I keep that in mind.

Marlen
Posts: 4362
Joined: 12 Jun 2011, 20:16
Contact:

Re: Israel against the Iran

Post by Marlen »

bastian2 wrote:That is my biggest fear for years! Because I saw for example a porno before, but I would never allow a child to be abused in this world. That is why this hole thing with the channeling of energy from one person to another freaked me out. For example in one desteni video they said, the person someone would have violent fantasies with would experience exactly the same, there is one famous pornstar who stopped and she looks just happy and not as if many violence came across in her life. I am not supporting this, I want to be sure, that never hurted children in this world and this would be one example where that appears to be simply wrong, because no violence happend to her.
Part of the process is realizing that you/ I have actually accepted and allowed such child abuse through participating in pornography or any other form of vicarious abuse toward ourselves/ others in this reality. This is in fact that which many deny or neglect to not accept the fact that we are responsible for every single form of abuse that exist in this world. This is the point wherein such 'freaking out' is experienced when realizing that everything that we have done, we have done/ created in absolute disregard of the consequences that such actions would have toward ourselves/ others in this world equally.

By saying 'I am not supporting this' won't make you 'innocent' in any way whatsoever - walking in Self Honesty is realizing, I am responsible as I am part of this world and just as any form of abuse that I have disregarded, I take self responsibility for because such abuse and any other form of violation to life takes place in this world wherein we all live and participate in, that's the actual 'oneness' that must be understood wherein we take Self-Responsibility for all as one and equal simply because we are Here and part of this world that works as one single system that is currently, as you already know, not working to the best interest of all life.

You will never 'be sure' about not having hurt any children as such confirmation would only make sure that you 'feel good' about yourself and 'stand clear and clean' from it - that won't happen at all. That's how Self Forgiveness is the process wherein you recognize your point of Self Responsibility within this. Self Forgiveness is NOT a magical wand that is able to 'absolve you from your sins' in any way whatsoever, Self Forgiveness is an actual process wherein YOU make sure YOU stop all forms of abuse within yourself/ toward others within the understanding that any form of abuse/ violation of life ends and begins within you.

Just because apparently 'no violence happened to her' is in no way an actual justification for you to feel good or better about yourself, that's actually quite egotistical to think and I strongly suggest that you research http://www.antipornmen.org to get a reality check on the abuse that goes on within sex industries like pornography and prostitution.

Stop trying to 'be clear' from all 'sins' here - this process is not nice or pretty, you will face the reality that we all are responsible for, that we all have accepted and allowed within this world in the name of self interest - forgiving yourself from the starting point of only 'clearing your name' is unacceptable as that would only enhance an ego instead of actually realizing the process of self correction that is implied within Self Forgiveness.

You won't get any consolation pats here, Bastian. I suggest you rather face yourself, forgive yourself and walk the process of self-correction accordingly.

User avatar
bastian2
Posts: 66
Joined: 21 Jan 2012, 16:15

Re: Israel against the Iran

Post by bastian2 »

Marlen wrote:Part of the process is realizing that you/ I have actually accepted and allowed such child abuse through participating in pornography or any other form of vicarious abuse toward ourselves/ others in this reality.
I have watched pornography before and I wouldn't want the technology that we have to support my own child to ever support those industries. The point here is, that they only exist, because people can make money with it and people are paying for those videos and industries so that they can exist. When I have watched it, I haven't paid a cent to support this industry, they couldn't make a dime and therefore they could not exist.

Marlen
Posts: 4362
Joined: 12 Jun 2011, 20:16
Contact:

Re: Israel against the Iran

Post by Marlen »

I have watched pornography before and I wouldn't want the technology that we have to support my own child to ever support those industries. The point here is, that they only exist, because people can make money with it and people are paying for those videos and industries so that they can exist. When I have watched it, I haven't paid a cent to support this industry, they couldn't make a dime and therefore they could not exist.
The point to understand is that by accepting and allowing the current system as it is, by the single identification of yourself as part of this world = we are all equally responsible and there is no way to 'clear yourself' from this. Your starting point is still wanting to have your 'hands clean' which is virtually impossible because you are still trying to find a way out of Self Responsibility. It doesn't matter at all if you have paid for it or not, by the single fact of you being part of this world, you are equally responsible. If you cannot grasp this single principle which is implied in being one and equal, you are deliberately then not wanting to 'understand' just to keep yourself in a 'safe heaven' wherein you see yourself as not having to do with any of the abuse in this world. That won't be the case in any way here. Either you accept Self Responsibility or stop participating here because you won't ever get 'what you want to hear' and that you are still trying to defend in absolute selfishness.

User avatar
bastian2
Posts: 66
Joined: 21 Jan 2012, 16:15

Re: Israel against the Iran

Post by bastian2 »

Marlen wrote:The point to understand is that by accepting and allowing the current system as it is, by the single identification of yourself as part of this world = we are all equally responsible and there is no way to 'clear yourself' from this.
If the world would be full of Basti's. No-one would harm another, no animals would be slaughtered, no-one would steal, rather ask, everyone would open up, sometimes be shy, sometimes think in a jealous way or wonder about differences, but would always work on correcting those judgements, everyone would try to understand and respect each other more, children would be listened to and free, as fascinating and unique rather than told to take fanatic beliefs, people would not kill each other due to different beliefs, people would respect each others freedom.

I am not trying to wash my hands clean or to refuse to make the world a better place and with this right here, I just want to give you an idea of who I am within my practical application.

If I am simply sitting here and breathing, I express myself in every moment, the world will continue the same way as it did yesterday.

I know there must be a way, to calm all the conflicts in the world, but I simply don't get why you all are so convinced, that you and me started and supported all this abuse in the world. It is mainly caused by money, fanatic beliefs and those individuals who deny access to everything we have in this world.

Less than one per cent of what the world spent every year on weapons was needed to put every child into school by the year 2000 and yet it didn’t happen.

Marlen
Posts: 4362
Joined: 12 Jun 2011, 20:16
Contact:

Re: Israel against the Iran

Post by Marlen »

If the world would be full of Basti's. No-one would harm another, no animals would be slaughtered, no-one would steal, rather ask, everyone would open up, sometimes be shy, sometimes think in a jealous way or wonder about differences, but would always work on correcting those judgements, everyone would try to understand and respect each other more, children would be listened to and free, as fascinating and unique rather than told to take fanatic beliefs, people would not kill each other due to different beliefs, people would respect each others freedom.
That's a nice ideal - you still have to realize that placing out such words implies now having to live it as yourself, which can only exist if you are first willing to look at this reality and take self responsibility for it which includes that which you have tried to have 'nothing to do about.'
I am not trying to wash my hands clean or to refuse to make the world a better place and with this right here, I just want to give you an idea of who I am within my practical application.
I don't require an 'idea' of who you are - we are able to see 'who you are' within the very questions and statements that you have placed throughout your participation here. If you would be actually living this, you would not be asking questions based on your own personal ideas of 'how the world must be' without being willing to look at the reality that you may still find too blunt for you to be responsible for.

Thus, praising yourself is nothing but an egotistical treat that is not acceptable as your starting point is Still wanting to portray yourself as a 'good person' which is obvious self-deception here.
If I am simply sitting here and breathing, I express myself in every moment, the world will continue the same way as it did yesterday.
This is how any form of self-talk into 'stopping the mind' and just 'being' is self-deception as it prevents you from actually acting to correct yourself and take action to correct the ways that we have accepted and allowed ourselves to exist in this world. We will only continue obliterating the world if we remain only 'here and breathing' which can be equated to Buddhism and other spiritual practices wherein everything is just 'existing' without getting any form of actual involvement to see HOW we are responsible for how the world is currently existing. The world will still be here - yes - the conditions can only worsen the more people neglect the basic self responsibility principle here.
I know there must be a way, to calm all the conflicts in the world, but I simply don't get why you all are so convinced, that you and me started and supported all this abuse in the world. It is mainly caused by money, fanatic beliefs and those individuals who deny access to everything we have in this world.
'Those individuals' are each one of us - still trying to get yourself out of the equation - you don't live in outer space, Bastian, this is as simple as I could explain it and even in such hypothetical situation, you would still be part of this existence = there is no way you can see yourself 'outside' of the process here. Simple, if you deny this point of Self Responsibility, any other form of 'benevolence' you claim of yourself is absolute self-deception as it can only stem from a self-created idea of you being that while revealing through your words.

The question is: why do you fear realizing that everything that is here is our creation = our Self Responsibility to correct here?
Less than one per cent of what the world spent every year on weapons was needed to put every child into school by the year 2000 and yet it didn’t happen.
Yes, there are thousands of examples of human negligence = we are responsible just by the very fact of accepting and allowing the current monetary system to run/ exist/ function as it does.

Suggest to read Andrew's blog to understand your entire starting point and what you must walk in order to finally see what Desteni is and what Equal Money implies once you realize there is no 'magic' in this reality.

2012: Human Ingenuity Will Never Save Humanity

User avatar
Tim Gormley
Posts: 52
Joined: 29 Aug 2011, 04:25

Re: Israel against the Iran

Post by Tim Gormley »

Bastian, think about this way...

Your brain takes in all of the information you see through your eyes. And no two people see things the same. What you see as blue, I may see as green, what you might find attractive, I might find as ugly. But the point is that everything we see is only the way our brain interprets the world, which is why Marlen was saying that it's all about yourself. If you are judging someone a certain way, you're actually judging the image that your brain has created a picture of. In no way, will that picture actually represent what is here. Seems hard to believe, because we believe that our eyes are like glass windows taking in everything as it is, but there is a lot of evidence to suggest, such as with mind altering drugs and other experiements that our perception of reality is based on how our Brain functions. What you see is not actually what is here. And I don't want you to take this as a cop-out to say, oh there's no one starving in Africa, or China, "It's all an illusion", but what I want you to take from this is that everything you see, is you, a reflection of you, because it is interpreted in your head. So when Marlen talks about taking responsibiility, she's talking about taking responsibility of your own brain/mind and what you see through it. Oneness and Equality is realizing that you see is as and within you. This keyboard the touch of the keys, the words you write, the words you read are all part of you as your mind.

There's some videos around that talk about the actual structural placements of these mind systems, especially the unconscious mind systems that connects us all. If you haven't found it yet keep researching. 99.9%, no wait, 100% of the time you need to find the answer out for yourself. We've been taught too many years to get the answer from a teacher or our government or the news or your parents or other people in authority. Get the answer yourself through realizing some of the material on this website. You will be surprised what you find by taking Marlen's advice.

later. Tim.

User avatar
bastian2
Posts: 66
Joined: 21 Jan 2012, 16:15

Re: Israel against the Iran

Post by bastian2 »

Marlen wrote:once you realize there is no 'magic' in this reality.
You are kidding me! That is what I wanted to have clarified all the time.

This hole magic thinking I got from a thing called the portal and where does that comes from - something unscientific an average person would call magic and not a bridge to common sense!
Marlen wrote:
Less than one per cent of what the world spent every year on weapons was needed to put every child into school by the year 2000 and yet it didn’t happen.
Yes, there are thousands of examples of human negligence = we are responsible just by the very fact of accepting and allowing the current monetary system to run/ exist/ function as it does.
There we go with take self-responsibility, if a person with so much influence would simply make that decision to spent that 1% to put every child in the world into school. Done one major part would be just done. How can I make that decision that person with such a high influence radius can make? I am just a student somewhere in the World, such a person could do that with one decision.
Marlen wrote:The question is: why do you fear realizing that everything that is here is our creation = our Self Responsibility to correct here?
our creation, that is common sense! That was no god, no magic power, that is common sense, it is human beings. And I see myself as part of it all. The question is: Again, what is my 'radius of influence' I am not in a position like those who decide, what to do with big money in our system, my bank account is actually 0.17€ no joke. And now I am the starting point of all the chaos in the world? Common sense tells me, that I am rather a cell in the big mess. That is why I am asking myself, what is most effective to turn the world from chaos to a place which guaranties equal access to everything for all?

Does that sound logical?

Marlen
Posts: 4362
Joined: 12 Jun 2011, 20:16
Contact:

Re: Israel against the Iran

Post by Marlen »

bastian2 wrote: This hole magic thinking I got from a thing called the portal and where does that comes from - something unscientific an average person would call magic and not a bridge to common sense!
The point is not looking at 'the portal' but the message, which is all common sense and education based in Equality as Life.

How can I make that decision that person with such a high influence radius can make? I am just a student somewhere in the World, such a person could do that with one decision.
If you were in the shoes of that person and had lived within their entire configuration, you would have made those decisions in life. You are only placing yourself as you currently exist as 'bastian' in such a role which would certainly not work because of not being conditioned in a way that could lead you to make the decision that such person would take in their lives.

Again, what is my 'radius of influence' I am not in a position like those who decide, what to do with big money in our system, my bank account is actually 0.17€ no joke. And now I am the starting point of all the chaos in the world? Common sense tells me, that I am rather a cell in the big mess. That is why I am asking myself, what is most effective to turn the world from chaos to a place which guaranties equal access to everything for all?

Does that sound logical?
Let's begin with clarifying common sense.

Common sense = what's best for all.

What you are using is logic

Here is a video that will allow you to get this point clear: Common Sense as Reptilian Logic


The most effective way is beginning with ourselves. Read the forums on how Self Forgiveness and Self Honesty is lived and applied - you cannot try and implement 'change' outside of yourself without first walking this process AS yourself first.

Not sure if I have posted this before, but here I share what Equality as Ourselves is.

Post Reply

Return to “Questions and Perspectives about Everyday Life Moments”