Deja Vu!?

Share and ask your moments and experiences in random, unpredictable, sudden moments that happened to you - you'd like to understand. Whether it be during a discussion with someone and not understanding why certain thoughts / behaviours came up in you or another. Not understanding another's facial expression or even your own when looking in the mirror etc. So, this thread is dedicated to the everyday life moments we WONDER about but never ask.
Kristina

Deja Vu!?

Postby Kristina » 28 Mar 2012, 15:35

I have had some people ask me recently - "What is Deja Vu?"

I recall on the old forum - a perspective of it being the recognition of preprogramming

Not sure - and as someone replied on a facebook post of mine that they were experiencing deja vu while reading our thread ... I wanted to suggest it was an illusion as it was a self-experience through the mind that was not real for all(it was within the context of our conversation) and for them to not give attention/energy to it

Any other destonian Perspectives?

Leila

Re: Deja Vu!?

Postby Leila » 28 Mar 2012, 17:20

Here you go Kristina:

"Déjà Vu is based on a symbolic connection which is based on pre-programmed design and memories of past experiences -- therefore déjà vu is an overlapping of past experiences which we connect to present situations which looks similar in its design. "

from 'Haven't I seen you somewhere before'

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 28 Mar 2012, 18:00

Kristina

Postby Kristina » 29 Mar 2012, 17:32

Ah cool - thanks Ladies!

Return to “Questions and Perspectives about Everyday Life Moments”