WINGMAKERS SAME MESSAGE THAN DESTENI?

Share and ask your moments and experiences in random, unpredictable, sudden moments that happened to you - you'd like to understand. Whether it be during a discussion with someone and not understanding why certain thoughts / behaviours came up in you or another. Not understanding another's facial expression or even your own when looking in the mirror etc. So, this thread is dedicated to the everyday life moments we WONDER about but never ask.
AndresTouron

Re: WINGMAKERS SAME MESSAGE THAN DESTENI?

Postby AndresTouron » 03 Apr 2012, 18:11

There is only one portal at the moment as that's all we require and are able to walk within this process. There is a lot more to consider from 'being a portal' other than just being able to 'leave your body.' It's a 24 hour dedication to this process with no ability to fuck it up as it is about an existential process of which the portal is the point of communication and bridge to all that is here. So, for now, we focus on our processes and be grateful that Sunette is and has walked an extensive process to be able to do what she's currently doing - our part, is to live out the message that has been consistently delivered for over 5 years now.
THIS IS THE ANSWER TO MY QUESTION: WHY THERE IS ONLY ONE PORTAL?

DESTENI AND WINGMAKERS SHARE THE HISTORY OF ANU`S ENSLAVEMENT ON HUMAN MENTAL SYSTEM, IF YOU ARE ABLE TO LEAVE YOUR BODY COMPLETELY AND GO BACK YOU ARE NOT AN SLAVE OF THE BODYMIND PRISON ANYMORE, YOU HAVE TRASCENDED THE SHACKLES OF THE INCARNATION, SOUL AND MIND CONSTRUCT, THROUGH SELF FORGIVING, HONESTY AND RESPONSABILITY AND BY THE 4 COUNTED BREATHING YOU MAY EVENTUALLY BE FREE OF THE MIND SYSTEM AND EVENTUALLY BECOME A PORTAL TOO.

I THINK IT IS GOING TO BE A LONG TIME PROCESS BECAUSE THE HUMAN KIND IS SO USED TO BE SLAVE, YOU KNOW THAT FOR THE PEOPLE THAT LIVED A LONG PERIOD IN JAIL THEY FEEL DEPRESION AND AXIETY WHEN ARE FREE, MIND IS COMFORTABLE, FEAR, LOVE, ABUSE, HOPE, MONEY ARE FAMILIAR MOMENTS FOR EVERYONE NOW, I HAVE SHOWN DESTENI MATERIAL TO MANY PEOPLE AND WHEN IT GETS TO THE POINT OF LIVING WITHOUT THOUGHTS, EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS NOBODY WANTS TO START NO PROCESS.

THE FRIENDS THAT I SHARE DESTENI WITH ASK QUESTIONS LIKE:

"WHY WOULD I LIKE TO LIVE WITHOUT LOVE?"
"HOW WOULD THIS EQUAL MONEY START TO FLOW?"
"BEFORE THIS EQUAL SYSTEM STARTS TO WORK ARE DESTONIANS ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING FOR STARVING CHILDREN, DO THEY GIVE FOOD, SHELTER, EDUCATION TO THEM OR ONLY PREOCUPIED ON THEIR OWN SUPPORT AND PROCESS?"

YOU DON'T NEED TO BE A PORTAL OR A MEMBER OF THE ELITE TO AKNOWELDGE THAT WW3 IS BEING LAUNCHED, MAY, JUNE, JULY, WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO BOMB IRAN? AND WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO DESTENI PROCESS IF INTERNET IS TURNED OFF?

THAT IS WHEN BECOMING AWARE THAT ALL OF US MAY BE PORTALS IS IMPORTANT, CAUSE THE ACTUAL SYSTEM KEEPERS ARE AWARE OF US AND THEY DONT WANT TO FORGIVE THEMSELVES NOR STARTING HONEST AND RESPONSIBLE LIFES, THEY JUST WANT TO KILL 95% OF HUMAN POPULATION AND CHIP THE REST, SO I SEE THAT BEING AWARE THAT WE ARE ABLE TO BE NOT ONLY A MORAL EXAMPLE OF FORGIVENESS, HONESTY AND RESPONSABILITY BUT FULL EXPRESSIONS OF ONESS AND EQUALITY...IS IMPORTANT

http://www.wingmakers.co.nz/Teleportation.html

THANKS, FOR YOUR ANSWERS I WILL CONTINUE SELF WRITING TO FREEDOM AND BREATHING

SALUDOS

Ann

Postby Ann » 04 Apr 2012, 09:12

I dont speak about a portal, because its really irrelevant, the message stands wether there is a portal or 2 or 5 whatever.
Also I never believed in it, when I heard the stories, it COULD be true, or could not. So I listened to the messages, looked within my own world, myself, this life, others etc... and apply what I can apply and share the common sense.

The Equal money system is the project we work on, to establish a world best for all. Some of the different aspects can change if we find something that would work better, if we have new inventions etc... We simply want to bring forth the BEST system that we can create at our CURRENT time, taking inconsideration what we are able to do. For example: can we stop eating now right away? No. So we have to develop a way that will be best for all life. This takes time, and you cant explain it all in just a short conversation with another. The point is to first realize we are all equal, and to start to live it as well by helping yourself to letting go of the patterns that are not best for yourself nor for others. And to work on developping your skills, educate yourself, spread the message etc... People looking for a quick fix wont find it here, and there is nothing you can do about that, they might return later. Because changing th eway we exist together will take time (lots of time, I guess much longer than our lifetimes. We have been existing in friction for thousands of years, but we CAN stop this. When this equal money system "starts to flow" we can't predict. I am not a clairvoyant.
And when people ask you "Why woul you like to live without love?", ask them what they mean with love. And explain them what you see as love, what love would actually be on a planet that is best for all. In our case this is: to do whats best for all to our best ability, treat another as you want to be treated yourself etc... To not just copy messages, but look at these things for yourself, dont just repeat. If you repeat you wont be able to explain it either.

If they start about starving children, ask them why the thousands of charities in this world, are not ending the abuse and that it often even increases, and if they would like to forever do charity without really adressing the core of the issue. I mean you could do charity, spend your life doing it, making SOME peoples life better, but if your not working on a true change for their problems, then it wont stop. And then you'll be doing it because you feel better about your life that way, because yuo think youve helped people, but actually, the system just continues to deprive others in other areas, keeps brainwashing the masses etc... so the cycle never stops. It is endless charity.
Send them some videos or articles weve done about charity maybe , why it is a band aid solution. The core of the problems are never tackled, and that is what all charity organisations should do. Imagine if they would all do that and speak out about it more. + there is much corruption within the whole charity business as well.
Putting ourselves in circumstances of deprivation wont really enable us to create a change and reach those who actually keep up this consumerist destructive system = middle and upper classes. Through taking that path, we could in time give those on the bottom a voice.

If internet is turned off, we are fucked, like many other groups and organisations. Everything these days goes over the internet. We cant have meetings every week with people all over the world, it is damn expensive and terrebly slow. Internet fastens our process as a group, and reaches all the corners of the world. Thats why we have to use it to our advantage now that we have it.
And if we dont have it, then we do what we can without it. However for many this can be hard depending on the community you life in. You'll not have much success reaching those around you in a strict religious environment for example.

So first, make sure you develop your common sense, look at these things for yourself, what would be best for all etc.. and share what you have found with others. Not from the starting point of wanting to convince them, because some of them simple wont care. Those who do, will often think about your words after you have left, and may start to investigate more, read more etc... those who expect you to hand all truth on a golden platter to them are always going to have some argument, because they are in defense mode and not looking for themselves to what would work as best for all. So don't try to convince them, just share what you know and realize.

barbara

Postby barbara » 04 Apr 2012, 12:45

Cool Ann, great support.

namaste203

Postby namaste203 » 09 Mar 2015, 08:29

I understand what the poster of this question is writing about. I happened across a website this week with that wingmakers info, WELL some of it. I had already seen that wingmakers site a couple of years back. Anyway the information at Humansarefree.com I saw last week was from a Dr. Neruba and it was his 5th interview on the Wingmaker info, it does have extreme similarities to the destin information and INCLUDES about the breathing. His purpose was to make people aware of the deceptions(matrix, anu, and the whole nine yard) and it was an interview from 1998 which was to be released at a later time based on INstructions from the Wingmakers who are OUR future selves.

They also mentioned the Human portal which I assumed was Sunnet since she is or was the only one to bridge that great divide. Anyway I assumed it was her which also just tied it all together for me anyway. So why is the other information an issue for you all? Yeah I didn't read each post but I saw where some didn't think it was worth to compare the two, so why not?

I personally, having heard a lot of the History of Mankind videos, immediately saw the similarity and posted again the videos and this information together on Twitter and another website. I was FASCinated by the similarities and I do not believe its a distraction Nor was it me searching for anything other than at the time something familiar to read.

That is my opinion. I also think that some times people on this forum are extremely separative with others who as they say are not as far in the process, it seems odd for this type of group and is why I do not stop here often. Is there no reason to just be regular people and understand everyone is on their own path?? I scanned the answers and what I saw was basically "stop seeking for answers and do the process." In that case why have a forum at all, everyone can have their little blogs and be in their own world.......but no that wouldn't work someone always has to be the leaders to those being led........which by the way is part of the created Dna mind system, the one we are trying to get out of. :roll:

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 12 Mar 2015, 17:07

Hi Namaste203

Thanks for your feedback on this topic the forum, a lot of things have changed even from the time this topic was created so, as a general update I'd like to share how the point of this forum is about sharing self-support, questions and the application of the suggested tools of self support, which entails the whole process of walking through one's mind through writing and so, sharing it here so that a source of reference for topics and questions around the patterns/aspects of ourselves is created as we go.

From this perspective, I suggest checking out/reading out the personal processes wherein self-support and self-development is being shared in real time, which is in the end the aim from people that publish any form of information that can assist us to wake up and start taking responsibility for ourselves. That's why you won't see as many discussions maybe on other paths/ways, however it is cool if you find similar points and if it is supportive for you, that's great.

So, whenever you want to share questions/comments on what you've seen/researched/read from Desteni material or anyone else's blogs or topics here, by all means do so, including such parallels of what you may find similar with other ways/methods/philosophies as we can all learn from it and take what is useful to enrich our understanding about things.

Having said that, the aim of this forum is precisely to not create further bubbles of only knowledge and information, but be able to share it/open up for anyone that wants to discuss on it, to share further on what someone has shared in a blog, etc - so the feedback process is very much part of being able to assist one another and so breaking the individualism that I agree is quite prominent in our world today. So by reading this forum you might also find it supportive to identify similar aspects from what others share to how you experience yourself as well - this is thus something that makes reading this forum something supportive and empowering at the same time, because solutions and self-correction is the aim and starting point of sharing all of this, so ultimately yes, creating in the flesh, in real time the potential that I know you may agree with, we can in fact be and become as human being living in this world.

Thanks for stopping by and sharing about this.

nuno

Postby nuno » 13 Aug 2015, 14:51

when we are not so "advanced" in the process, so specific, it is natural that very different things can look very similar. see the case of a western individual regarding the physical appearance of the Chinese (and prolly vice-versa). the Western guy will say, they are all the same in appearance. What is not true. That's what happens here in this post, I'm sure. ;)

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 13 Aug 2015, 17:01

Hi Nuno, welcome to the forum

We'd like to share our forum guidelines so that you are aware of what this forum is all about. It would also be cool to hear a bit about where you are from, and what brought you here to the Desteni forum. You can share an introduction here so that we get to know more of you

We suggest to check out the DIP lite free online course that gives an introduction to the tools and principles we practice here within the forum, so if you are able, definitely worthwhile checking it out

Enjoy

nuno

Postby nuno » 20 Aug 2015, 05:06

Thanks Marlen (I am having difficulty posting my presentation. I arranged an alternative way to do this). And yes, I'm already in the DIP lite free online course. Thank you:)

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 20 Aug 2015, 17:12

Great Nuno, looking forward to hear your feedback on it :)

Return to “Questions and Perspectives about Everyday Life Moments”