FAQ text to speech

Share and ask your moments and experiences in random, unpredictable, sudden moments that happened to you - you'd like to understand. Whether it be during a discussion with someone and not understanding why certain thoughts / behaviours came up in you or another. Not understanding another's facial expression or even your own when looking in the mirror etc. So, this thread is dedicated to the everyday life moments we WONDER about but never ask.
Johnathan

FAQ text to speech

Post by Johnathan »

I downloaded this program, Natural Reader.. it converts text to speech. I have been using this to study the FAQ. I copy and paste sections of the FAQ and listen and read at the same time (slowly).

I thought it might be cool and would help assist newcomers like me, if I uploaded small parts of the FAQ with audio on youtube. I would upload what I read and listen to that day on youtube. The only thing is... sometimes the flow of the reading (the voice talking) doesn't go with the flow of the voice talking. I noticed if I change some parts of the grammar, it will sound better.

Does this sound like a good idea? There is so much info on the FAQ page and listening and reading together at the same time (slowly, making sure I understand) has helped me digest the info in a clearer way.

Leila

Re: FAQ text to speech

Post by Leila »

Sounds like a good idea -- will you then place it as a video file with audio and the text?

Marlen

Post by Marlen »

What some other member had done is create audiofiles and uploaded them to mediafire wherein he simply shared the link in the forum and we could all download the files like sound-albums so to speak - so you could do both. I though suggest to not allow comments in those videos and simply place the link to this forum so that people come here to discuss the videos if they have questions -

KellyPosey

Post by KellyPosey »

Cool idea! I agree with Marlen- to make it no comments for the videos, and to put a link to the forum

Johnathan

Post by Johnathan »

Cool. I am going through the FAQ very slowly, trying to fix the voice problems that I can, so it can sound a little better. I will do as you suggested Marlen. thanks.

joe kou

Post by joe kou »

cool! this will assist many

SunetteSpies

Post by SunetteSpies »

Johnathan wrote:Cool. I am going through the FAQ very slowly, trying to fix the voice problems that I can, so it can sound a little better. I will do as you suggested Marlen. thanks.
Johnathan -

Understand with the writings of the dimensions, it's written in sound-resonance through the physical. In this - 'grammar' do not exist / play a role, so words were expressed / written to manifest that sound-point in reading / walking through a point as a whole.

So - when you do change grammar - please, and this is VERY IMPORTANT: That you do not change the context. Because - grammar can change/alter context and then it completely change the point of what was supposed to get through.

If you ever get stuck on a point - SEND THE PARAGRAPH OR WRITINGS through to me [email protected] and we'll assist/support in either re-writing for clarity or show how to place the grammar.

Thanks
Sunette

Johnathan

Post by Johnathan »

Johnathan -

Understand with the writings of the dimensions, it's written in sound-resonance through the physical. In this - 'grammar' do not exist / play a role, so words were expressed / written to manifest that sound-point in reading / walking through a point as a whole.

So - when you do change grammar - please, and this is VERY IMPORTANT: That you do not change the context. Because - grammar can change/alter context and then it completely change the point of what was supposed to get through.

If you ever get stuck on a point - SEND THE PARAGRAPH OR WRITINGS through to me [email protected] and we'll assist/support in either re-writing for clarity or show how to place the grammar.

Thanks
Sunette
Sunette,

I was going to just copy/paste the FAQ on the Desteni site and use that as the text for the video, so I would not change the grammar of the text for the visual part of the video. The text wouldn't be changed. Is this the point your talking about? As long as the text is the same as the FAQ it would work well? I was talking about how I have to change the grammar in the program to make the voice sound better (trying to make as many changes to make it sound like a human talking instead of a robot). I just finished the audio part of Practical Equality and Oneness and, Equality and Oneness as Life Here Eternal. I just need to copy/paste the text from the FAQ to fit with the voice.

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

Johnathan wrote:
Johnathan -

Thanks
Sunette
Sunette,

I was going to just copy/paste the FAQ on the Desteni site and use that as the text for the video, so I would not change the grammar of the text for the visual part of the video. The text wouldn't be changed. Is this the point your talking about? As long as the text is the same as the FAQ it would work well? I was talking about how I have to change the grammar in the program to make the voice sound better (trying to make as many changes to make it sound like a human talking instead of a robot). I just finished the audio part of Practical Equality and Oneness and, Equality and Oneness as Life Here Eternal. I just need to copy/paste the text from the FAQ to fit with the voice.
Hi Jonathan, yes obviously that is no problem - thanks

Johnathan

Post by Johnathan »

Ok, shit!! I have had a lot of trouble with this. Had to redo a lot of it. But am now uploading... and then to upload to youtube. I will post the link as soon as I am sure it works.

Johnathan

Return to “Questions and Perspectives about Everyday Life Moments”