Clarifying Point in Dream

Share and ask your moments and experiences in random, unpredictable, sudden moments that happened to you - you'd like to understand. Whether it be during a discussion with someone and not understanding why certain thoughts / behaviours came up in you or another. Not understanding another's facial expression or even your own when looking in the mirror etc. So, this thread is dedicated to the everyday life moments we WONDER about but never ask.
Kim S

Re: Clarifying Point in Dream

Post by Kim S »

Cool support here...I was going to write along the lines of Anna's suggestion !

Matti Freeman

Post by Matti Freeman »

What else I remember is that I was in a house with other people, I was lying on the floor, I was smiling, I was trying to get someone's attention by waving (sort of like a small flag) at them, which I had clasped in my teeth.

There was no angst, or tension, it was as though that's the way that I was formed, matter of factly.
This would appear to indicate some point where you've defined yourself through some inability / limitation - where, it's just 'natural' that you 'can't do it' because hey -- I don't even have arms or hands -- and where, since there's no angst / tension -- it's like a point where you've accepted yourself totally as this limitation

christine

Post by christine »

thanks all yes, what have I accepted as a limitation that I have no angst about? actually there are probably several points, the first that comes up is my 'relationship with my daughter' , I will blog.

sylvia

Post by sylvia »

Cool Christine looking forward reading your blog or did you already write it? Could you post the link to your blog as soon as it's finished into this post, that way we all can see and learn from your dream experience. By the way, cool support here guys and Anna and Matti I was on the same trail while reading through this post as you guys were, that might probably be the points to look for Christine.

Ann

Post by Ann »

christine wrote:I had a dream recently where my arms were fused to my sides and I had no hands -- I've read Veno's SR but still can't see this point.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
I would look at how I experienced myself when that happened in my dream.
What did you feel? Powerlessness? fear? Restriction? Panic?

And then look at these feelings in my every day life, where they come up.

Even when the dream is not connected to that (which we can't really know), then we can still learn from it.

Juan Pablo

Post by Juan Pablo »

Awesome support

Thanks!

Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

cool dream support here...thanks

KellyPosey

Post by KellyPosey »

Interesting perspectives. What I have found assisting to do with dreams is to first focus on how I experienced myself within/toward the situation in the dream, and the visual picture aspect second, because it's your experience that's going to give the relevance of the image/situation. That way focusing on myself and who I am/was within the dream toward the situation/what was going on, which then shows me what the situation/scenario was about. And also considering that everything within the dream is an aspect/dimension of myself, so I take each thing in the dream, and see what part/aspect of me would that be and what's the relationship I have within myself toward that. Like, within the dream, I am myself with no arms, and also the people I'm waving the flag to, and also the flag, the house, etc, is all aspects of myself.

Return to “Questions and Perspectives about Everyday Life Moments”