Question about the Interdimensional Portal

Share and ask your moments and experiences in random, unpredictable, sudden moments that happened to you - you'd like to understand. Whether it be during a discussion with someone and not understanding why certain thoughts / behaviours came up in you or another. Not understanding another's facial expression or even your own when looking in the mirror etc. So, this thread is dedicated to the everyday life moments we WONDER about but never ask.
DrewSantillo

Question about the Interdimensional Portal

Post by DrewSantillo »

Hi, I just watched the interview called Mind consciousness system the tree of life for Drew, and it explained down to the tee exactly how I feel and how I have been living my life. It blew me away. Is that interview for everyone named Drew? How can I access more of those same continued interviews? They were some with other names that explained exactly how I feel too, like better than I could of ever explained it myself. Truly unbelieveable. Any perspective on how to better understand the portal interviews and also how to find more info on certain ones would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
Marlen

Re: Question about the Interdimensional Portal

Post by Marlen »

DrewSantillo wrote:Hi, I just watched the interview called Mind consciousness system the tree of life for Drew, and it explained down to the tee exactly how I feel and how I have been living my life. It blew me away. Is that interview for everyone named Drew? How can I access more of those same continued interviews? They were some with other names that explained exactly how I feel too, like better than I could of ever explained it myself. Truly unbelieveable. Any perspective on how to better understand the portal interviews and also how to find more info on certain ones would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Hi Drew

Those were Structural Resonance Support published in the Desteni Productions CrossOver Channel - which 'survived' last year's massive deletion from YouTube of the previous Desteni Channels.

And yes, that support was given to someone named Drew from the forums. You might experience it as if it was 'talking to you' because all of these interviews speak about systems that create experiences that we can all relate to since it is the same mind consciousness system we all have - hence process being shared here, hence the ability to support ourselves through reading one another. So, you can listen to more interviews there, it's great support.

What type of 'information' are you looking for and on which ones specifically? - To understand portal interviews it is just to listen without getting caught up in details - see straight to what is applicable/ practical to do/ live and try out for yourself as a solution to your day to day living. This process of structural resonsance support (tree of life interviews as they were called) were directly given to people applying themselves/ participating in the forum. This means that any form of support you may get from Any portal interview must go hand in hand with your own self-writing, self forgiveness, self corrective application - it is just a point of reference and assistance to take into consideration points/ aspects that may support you in your own process.

That's the basic reference for any portal interview - and if you mean any other type of information on any other interview, share here.

However, at the moment the Process is a lot more linked to understanding the mind specifically - hence all the relevant material/ support that is practical and applicable to our current process is the one being published regularly at Eqafe. I suggest you check them out and if you want something to begin with, I suggest beginning with the Self Awareness Steps for the Elite - Beginners - here's an intro: Self Awareness steps for the Elite - Introduction
Adele

Post by Adele »

Hi Drew
Welcome to the forum :)
DrewSantillo

Post by DrewSantillo »

In the interview he said that it was more of an overview and that there would be more specific details in later interviews, so I was just trying to see where I could find them. I didnt understand how an interview like that done 4 years ago could be so perfectly applicable to my current situation and just happen to have my name on it, so thanks for that clarification, still blows my mind tho. All these interviews are awesome, is it not good to constantly watch one after another all the time cause thats what I find myself doing?
DrewSantillo

Post by DrewSantillo »

Part of me says to keep watching all these videos to learn more and another part of me says Im wasting time and avoiding facing myself. How should I approach this inner conflict to resolve it? How do I tell the difference and identify between the real me or my mind?
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

It's cool, I would also soak up video after video at firs meaning, there is no detrimental process at all in that. I suggest taking notes when you find something is supportive and that way, you can go back to it whenever you require to 'refresh the perspective' on how to support you within that particular point. Sometimes we might not Hear the totality of what's being said the first time, so reviewing the ones that you find are supportive at the moment later on would be a cool thing.

The 'interviews to follow' can extend to the totality of the Desteni material lol, so, take your time to go reading through it - also suggest reading the article sections of this website if you haven't. That's part of the basics as well.

It's easy to recognize how to follow: whatever is leading you to the same old patterns and doing everything that does Not assist you to face yourself as your mind - like watching videos - is you as the mind creating a defense mechanism.

The you that directs yourself to watch the material, learn about how you function as the mind, writing, learning about self forgiveness and this reality is the self-directive principle that you have to follow-through and stick to essentially, whenever these popping up thoughts emerge about 'you wasting your time' etc.

So anything that leads you astray of common sense/ self support, is the mind - so you direct yourself to continue doing that which you see is supportive within the context of this process.
DrewSantillo

Post by DrewSantillo »

Thanks Marlen, for that easy to follow practical advice it is very helpful and made me realize that I have a whole arsenal of defense mechanisms, besides just watching desteni videos
Maya

Post by Maya »

DrewSantillo wrote:Thanks Marlen, for that easy to follow practical advice it is very helpful and made me realize that I have a whole arsenal of defense mechanisms, besides just watching desteni videos
Cool Drew, take it one step at a time. We are here for additional support when/if required.
Leila

Post by Leila »

Cool that you could relate to the interviews Drew. It shows the extent how we believe ourselves to be 'unique' -- while on the inside we're all exactly the same and go through the same motions.

Return to “Questions and Perspectives about Everyday Life Moments”