Question about the Interdimensional Portal

Share and ask your moments and experiences in random, unpredictable, sudden moments that happened to you - you'd like to understand. Whether it be during a discussion with someone and not understanding why certain thoughts / behaviours came up in you or another. Not understanding another's facial expression or even your own when looking in the mirror etc. So, this thread is dedicated to the everyday life moments we WONDER about but never ask.
maya rote

Re: Question about the Interdimensional Portal

Postby maya rote » 02 Dec 2012, 15:50

cool thread here, and great support given by all - thanks
So id suggest here is just a cool point for you to flag-point for yourself so to start to understand the difference between 'changing' from the Minds Perspective, and Actually Changing and what it entail for one to really change.
So yes to Just realize also that some patterns may take months, and years to really fully walk out of and correct.
I have found for me I am always reminded to slow myself down within approaching points for instance in my writings, because I have noticed a tendency to just want to glaze over points when I am looking at them or writing them out, and in this 'glazing' end up not really going deep enough or taking my time to really go into a point within my writings and really getting to understand it.
Its like I have lived my entire life in my mind and the mind likes to skip and jump over things and really has a short attention span - and so have had to assist and support myself to slow myself down and really walk in patience step by step, so to become more effective a walking points in detail so that I am effectively supporting me to change and not end up back at the same point I just walked because I skipped passed allot of stuff instead of taking my time with the point the first time.
i can really relate to this - slowing down and walking the point/pattern in detail and specificity are points i'm working on as well, i have a tendency to place in writing the general over view of a point and not go into the specific details, and the more i walk this process i realize that we have created ourselves through the smallest of details, as every little event/memory has imprinted into us and has accumulated to who we have allowed ourselves to become, and thus we have to walk in forgiveness all the little points, that the mind sees as too small to consider and wants to glaze over them - so this is a cool flag point of seeing when the mind wants to glaze over, and in those points to push through and write out the specific back chat, the specific fears, reactions, memories, thus to use the mind's tendency to glaze over as a reference point of where to go in deeper

Ella

Postby Ella » 14 Jan 2013, 05:20

Hello I read an article about the portal and it says that the dimensional beings are able to hear, see, and experience anything that is humanly possible while within the interdimensional Portal here on earth. My question is: does the portal (i.e Sunette) while in the dimensions, also hear, see and is fully aware of what the dimensional being in her body is hearing,saying, writing, doing and experiencing? The article did not cover that part. Your reply would be much appreciated. Thank you.

SunetteSpies

Postby SunetteSpies » 17 Jan 2013, 20:30

Hi Ella

When I leave my Body – I am Completely within the Interdimensional/Physical Existence, equal-to and one-with all the other Beings that are now walking process in existence. So, No – I am not ‘always, at all times’ Aware of what the Beings are doing, speaking / expressing through the Physical Body while they’re within and as it and I’m in the interdimensional-physical existence.
But what I am Aware of is when/as there’s a Change in the Physical Body, like for example – to remember that, the Beings that come into the Body are also Still walking a Process, so when they experiences changes/realisations while in my Body, I can pick that up in the Interdimensional-Physical Existence, so I’m at all times aware of my Physical; as I am always part of/as my Physical – whether I am in it/with it or within the Interdimensional-Physical Existence.

When I return to the Physical Body, that moment I integrate/merge – I have access to everything the Being experienced/walked/did while in my Body; and they always tend to the Physical equal-to and one-with as I would; so when a Being walk in the Physical Body, they walk it as if it were their own Physical Body.

What we have done, is when they do want to share something with me, and I am in the interdimensional-physical existence and they are in my Body, they can communicate with me in Quantum Time, through showing me a Moment/Conversation/Experience that they had in an instant and I in a moment can See what they shared/experienced; and in that way I can see what they experienced/participated in.

So, with me always being Aware of my Physical Body / any changes – so I can always ensure the Physical Body is stable, if/as at any moment there’s Changes – we immediately investigate/correct/re-align. But, for most Part – the Body’s Always Stable.

Let me know if any further perspective is required.

barbara

Postby barbara » 17 Jan 2013, 22:07

Fascinating, thanks for the perspective!

Juan Pablo

Postby Juan Pablo » 17 Jan 2013, 22:31

Amazing Sunette -- thanks for the perspective !

Ella

Postby Ella » 18 Jan 2013, 03:08

Hi Ella

When I leave my Body – I am Completely within the Interdimensional/Physical Existence, equal-to and one-with all the other Beings that are now walking process in existence. So, No – I am not ‘always, at all times’ Aware of what the Beings are doing, speaking / expressing through the Physical Body while they’re within and as it and I’m in the interdimensional-physical existence.
But what I am Aware of is when/as there’s a Change in the Physical Body, like for example – to remember that, the Beings that come into the Body are also Still walking a Process, so when they experiences changes/realisations while in my Body, I can pick that up in the Interdimensional-Physical Existence, so I’m at all times aware of my Physical; as I am always part of/as my Physical – whether I am in it/with it or within the Interdimensional-Physical Existence.

When I return to the Physical Body, that moment I integrate/merge – I have access to everything the Being experienced/walked/did while in my Body; and they always tend to the Physical equal-to and one-with as I would; so when a Being walk in the Physical Body, they walk it as if it were their own Physical Body.

What we have done, is when they do want to share something with me, and I am in the interdimensional-physical existence and they are in my Body, they can communicate with me in Quantum Time, through showing me a Moment/Conversation/Experience that they had in an instant and I in a moment can See what they shared/experienced; and in that way I can see what they experienced/participated in.

So, with me always being Aware of my Physical Body / any changes – so I can always ensure the Physical Body is stable, if/as at any moment there’s Changes – we immediately investigate/correct/re-align. But, for most Part – the Body’s Always Stable.

Let me know if any further perspective is required.

Thank you Sunette -- this is so very interesting and as I was reading your post - I kind of 'vibrated' (seriously I have no better way to explain this right now -- like your post was 'echoing' through my entire being - :?: ) - if I may ask a question -- which can make you chuckle a bit :) , but can an interdimensional being drive your car too? I guess what I am asking is this: does the interdimensional being make use of your knowledge -- like everything you know as well? They do use your vocabulary as they speak like you -- they seem to phrase their sentences in their own way at times but mostly like you and vocabularize like you. So I am wondering if they can drive (assuming you drive :-) )or get hungry/want to go to bathroom etc -- cause in one of the posts/articles I also read they do drink coffee through your physical body and also at one instance in a video, I think it was Jack who had to leave your body cause of pain due to cramps your body was feeling and said it was the first time a male experienced 'lady' cramps lol. In case of coffee, was it your body desiring a 'coffee' or did the being pick on one of your 'preferences'/ desires in that moment and acted upon it -- there was also a video (I think it was Munchin) -- she had chicken and enjoyed it -- is it because you enjoy chicken as a human?

It is very interesting to see how the interdimensional beings behave through the use of your physical body -- it seems they 'adopt' your 'behavior' in a way -- if that's a way to describe it. Sometimes in videos of other people who relay messages, they speak a different language other than what they understand/speak/write/read. For you it does not seem to happen this way -- it seems that for you, the beings speak the language that you speak/read/write/understand only. Hence why I am tending to deduce that they use your knowledge as what you learned here in the physical -- to express themselves.

Also, would you say you are a multidimensional being? -- Given you are in 3d but also leave 3d to the other frequency (the dimensions) as you described above? Would be great if you could share your perspective. Thanks is advance. And I must say your 'messages' are very resonating and educational - thank you.

SunetteSpies

Postby SunetteSpies » 24 Jan 2013, 20:13

Thank you Sunette -- this is so very interesting and as I was reading your post - I kind of 'vibrated' (seriously I have no better way to explain this right now -- like your post was 'echoing' through my entire being - :?: ) - if I may ask a question -- which can make you chuckle a bit :) , but can an interdimensional being drive your car too? I guess what I am asking is this: does the interdimensional being make use of your knowledge -- like everything you know as well?
Yes, we have tested the car-driving. Car driving, the remembrance thereof manifest into the quantum physical as an actual ‘physical memory’ – so, driving a car becomes ‘physically automatic’ in that it’s immediate when you get into the car and drive, it’s not a “thinking process” of the Mind involved. So, when beings do Stay in the body for weeks/months and there’s a requirement to drive – either I will come through or the Being in the Body will drive. In this, utilizing the physical remembrance – however, for most part “who they are” as well influence their relationship to driving. So, for example – there are some beings that drive better than others, we have found lol; but the differences are quite relative, for most part they’re stable. Cause, even though the physical remembrance is there, the participant in the physical body in relationship to the physical remembrance also makes a difference.
They do use your vocabulary as they speak like you -- they seem to phrase their sentences in their own way at times but mostly like you and vocabularize like you. So I am wondering if they can drive (assuming you drive :-) )or get hungry/want to go to bathroom etc -- cause in one of the posts/articles I also read they do drink coffee through your physical body and also at one instance in a video, I think it was Jack who had to leave your body cause of pain due to cramps your body was feeling and said it was the first time a male experienced 'lady' cramps lol. In case of coffee, was it your body desiring a 'coffee' or did the being pick on one of your 'preferences'/ desires in that moment and acted upon it -- there was also a video (I think it was Munchin) -- she had chicken and enjoyed it -- is it because you enjoy chicken as a human?
In terms of eating, the Beings ensures that the Physical Body receives the required nutrients/sustenance that it functions at full capacity and that the Body is Stable. However, there are beings that do have certain preferences when/as they’re in the Body – for example, Veno enjoys pastas/pizza’s which I also do, but he definitely enjoys them more; Mykey enjoys a ginger fizzy-drink that I for example don’t prefer; so, when they are here, they do indulge in their preferences once in a while, but for most part we keep the Physical Body stable with the daily requirements.
It is very interesting to see how the interdimensional beings behave through the use of your physical body -- it seems they 'adopt' your 'behavior' in a way -- if that's a way to describe it. Sometimes in videos of other people who relay messages, they speak a different language other than what they understand/speak/write/read. For you it does not seem to happen this way -- it seems that for you, the beings speak the language that you speak/read/write/understand only. Hence why I am tending to deduce that they use your knowledge as what you learned here in the physical -- to express themselves.
With being here on the Farm and having the different beings come through and staying with the different beings for a while, you’ll Notice a definitive change in their expressions – really, very, very different and noticeable. I am for example more quiet, whereas Lilly is very exuberant and playful, Jack very deep and serious – lol; so behaviours are definitely different. As for the language, this point we also explained in the Old Desteni Forum – with some quotes here:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PERSPECTIVE 1:

QUESTION:
Because the more contemporary entities that have been coming through humans in a channeling fashion (on video) "usually" show a noticeable change in voice and possibly accent, even physical stature, I was wondering why the portal's accent and over all voice quality pretty much remain familiar to the young lady. Especially since the portal is a TOTAL switch of entities, even infiltrating the body to the level of atoms. There are no doubt variations in visible personalities of those that come through the portal, but not neccesarily to the extent of some "channels", so how does this work physically?
PERSPECTIVE:
I'm in the 'dimensions' (I say 'dimensions' because it doesn't exist anymore - all dimensional beings have been integrated within and as human beings) every day and the beings don't communicate through sounding words by constructing sentences together/languages as here on earth. This has occurred ever since all beings in the dimensions 'came together' as one within the dimensions - when no more separate dimensional layers or separate interdimensional galaxies and universes existed. In the dimensions we communicate through sound expression - not actual spoken individual words through sentence construction in different languages. In the dimensions we speak ONE 'language' which is the expression of sound.

In other words for instance: When you're explaining something intricate to someone in this world, another human being - you explain it word for word, forming sentences with a beginning and an end of the explanation before the being you're explaining the discussion to 'gets it' (Actually exactly as I am doing in this moment with you - which is another 'method' of communication!).

While in the dimensions, you're able to 'communicate' through 'showing' through sound expression, the sound expression being you, the entire explanation in one moment! 'Communication' in the dimensions is actually expression of self through sound as sound whether a question is being asked or the question asked is being 'answered' or when experiences is being shared etc.

In other words the following occurs - when a question is being asked - the questions is expressed as the being - the being becomes the question entirely, where for the moment the being is the question in its totality - the question as sound expression that is them. The being 'receiving' the question - understands the question being asked, because the being becoming the question asked as them, is one with the being 'receiving' the question asked by the other being. In other words - there exist no sound in the dimensions - it's silent - all that exist is the sound expression that is who we are. Sound doesn't have sound as who we are - sound exists here on earth as part of the design of mind consciousness systems within human beings. Therefore - each 'system' as a specific 'voice' sound frequency which you hear - as part of the individualized recognition of that particular system design. The voices of human beings on earth is therefore part of the entire mind consciousness system design within human beings as an individual identification signature of the individual human being as mind consciousness system - the sound frequencies of human beings voices as what you hear consist of consciousness systems' sound frequencies. Beings actually program themselves as consciousness systems through the words they speak without awareness - including supporting consciousness systems within them through the sound frequencies of the words they speak. It's all programmed, even the sound of your voice, the frequency it's 'set as' etc. - it's all of the mind consciousness system programming within you. The reason the sound as voice of the beings coming through the Portal is similar or the same, yet their expressions might differ is because all in the dimensions are sound expression within and as oneness and equality. Here they are one and equal in the 'dimensional' existence - because all dimensional beings are one and equal as sound expression.

This will become communication - where being will express themselves, where communication will become an expression as one and equal with who they are as sound expression. Yet, the beings are individual in their expression - yet one and equal within and as sound expression as who they are.

On the video release of Marduk's design of languages you will understand the different voices and tonalities within the pre-programmed soul construct in the global consciousness program expression.
Remember at death the 3D mind consciousness system is dropped in a moment - which includes the preprogrammed voice. Channels before was pre programmed mind systems using specific tonalities and words as they were programming those that were listening This to a degree will still occur where the being on earth as medium is holding onto their pre-programmed reality accessing memory dimensional tonalities, thus 'copying' the previous dimensional tonality expression. This is okay - as everyone will not wake up at the same time but in waves until all is awake. The waking up will be experienced as if waking up from a nightmare for most without being able to remember the actual nightmare to a great degree. That is and was always the nature of systems - artificial intelligence. Only attaching value to that which supports it as a artificial personality projection - thus a 'picture'.

PERSPECTIVE 2:

On the language issue- The tower of Babel was a metaphor of how language was split through preprogrammes/Dna to create separation and an acceptance of separation that this is supposed to be this way--races--colours--languages and cultures--personalities--etc--and our acceptance of it forms part of the enslavement band

eventually only one language as sound will exist and all human form expression will be the same as it is about our sameness as life where we are equal and one yet we will express in different ways--yet the same starting point--our ideas based in the beauty of diversity was and is enslavement and was done to make sure we remain separate from each other and have likes and dislikes--this will stop
and each will be the value they are as life inside outside as equal and one

PERSPECTIVE 3:

Process Support - The Portal, Languages & The Process

Process Support: ‘Can the Portal speak other Languages?’
Now hear, do some mathematics 1+1, you’ll notice a fascinating thing.
A Language is a Program you actually have to learn the program – that’s why you go to school, that’s why you are taught language, you need to learn the Structure of the Program and then you can communicate as a program so, the language in itself is a Program Design.

So when the Portal opened obviously I’ll go at some stage back to previous points when I was communicating in terms of languages – but initially obviously we had an interesting scenario in the beginning when the Portal opened and that was that, if I wanted to speak to somebody say from China, we needed an interpreter to be able to communicate with the person in Heaven because there was still like a Chinese Heaven kind of situation and languages because it was based on energy to a degree – in terms of its Pre-Programmed Design was continuing as a Structural Design. And, it was definitely going to be an impairment – that means it’s going to slow down everything because we couldn’t find an effective interpretation and it was going to be a problem. We rather start again at a point where we can start to explore the Design and then come up with a Design which is going to be Best for All – that decision was made and immediately Heaven was changed to be the languages with which we could work. Initially there was some that was upset but, pretty soon because it’s quantum time in the dimensions, all was seeing that it was the Best for All to stop the separation and make a decision.

We decided to use English because it’s the most deceptive language that exist, it’s the language that’s used for all the lies that’s being spread in this world, and therefore that will be the most appropriate place to start and sort the thing out – then Afrikaans is the closest relative to the old Atlantean – if one go and do your research on that – so, therefore it’s the, as a evolutionary language has become the youngest language and the one that’s most clear. So if you compare Afrikaans and English as a reference, you can break the code of the English deception very easily.

So obviously we have certain advantages in dealing with code because we have code references that we can use – and my Afrikaans is specifically quite advanced and therefore I can work with the code with ease. That advantage obviously is not there for everybody, therefore we are presenting the total point of Equality within the context on English, and you’ll notice as technology move because, in terms of where we are, we are already in a One World System. The World System is actually determined by technology, not by a New World Order – the New World Order is technology, it’s the internet, it is the machines that’s everything that’s been placed here to make the life of the human easier and to make the control more effective, while the whole game is happening around Money and all of it is moving towards English. So within the next 20 years it’ll be the predominant language – unfortunately.

Imagine we have been in this fuck up for millions of years and longer so, it’s gonna take a little while to solve the problem and not everyone is going to make it, but that is not really relevant because: nobody actually really exist, you are existing as a Pre-Programmed Designed – so therefore if the Program Design is removed – say your language – you’re suddenly non-existent, that’s quite a problem - which is what Death proved beyond the shadow of a doubt because, we as we have explained, we work with watching the side effects of changes made and because the base law that is been placed is Equality, we can only make changes in the existence that is Best for All – that was placed in the beginning, so we can’t make a mistake isn’t that fucking wonderful?

So you can really do anything and it only works if it’s Best for All – that is how Design operates in the greater picture, you cannot make mistakes, Common-Sensically because the very first point at the very beginning of this all at the moment where all was placed as One as Equal Here and the New Law was placed, it was done for Eternity. Now we just walk the implementation – you’re either going to birth yourself or you’re not going to exist – that decision You make, you are either going to exist for what is Best for All or you’re going to be annihilated by yourself – there is no one that make this decision, isn’t it wonderful? You have for the first time in your existence all power – yet, also all consequence.

So on languages, it’s going to be English, there’s not gonna be a ‘new language’ – there is no need for it, it is all just a way of communication, we’re going to purify what we have.

The Portal is not gonna speak in other languages, I mean imagine the big problem we had, somebody starts speaking in another language and we don’t have a fucking clue what they’re saying! I mean, you can’t work like that unfortunately. So and there’s no point to demonstrate any of this because that’ll only be deception because then you’re not using Equality and the Equality Equation and Self Forgiveness and Self Honesty, you’re not standing in your own power, you’re standing in the power of ‘proof’ – then you are a slave. You have to stand and prove that you in fact are Here and Stand-by what is Best for All, you are not to be converted or given enough proof that you can follow the proof because then you can’t be trusted, you have to prove that you can be trusted.

The onus is not on Desteni, the onus is whether you are going to be part of Desteni and you have to prove your Destiny – and I mean the name Desteni and the group Desteni is a temporary group as we have explained, we are talking about the Eternal Destiny – are you going to be part of it? That depends on your Self Honesty, your Self Forgiveness and whether you are Here one-with and as Life Equal in every way in full understanding and that you can be trusted that if you are in a position of Power, you will not abuse it. If you can’t prove that in all ways = you will not get past the deadline and we will just say good riddance.

And you know what? There is No consequence, because the consequence is actually directed specifically by each one – each one is Self Responsible, each one will be the result of Self Willed Living Here – each one will have to take out their own Pre-Programmed Design, each one is the only ones for themselves that will have the ability to prove that they have the right to exist – you do not have the right to exist because you are Here – you are Here as the result of the deception that happened through Heaven, you are here because you are Pre-Programmed Designed and you allowed it, you are the Organic Robot, and you allowed it, you have no right to exist – it is call it mercy that there is a chance, many feel there shouldn’t have been a chance – but, maybe there are some beings in this World that actually do care. We will find out because the Test is the Test of Time and who you are within that, and what you do and who you become and if you can give up the greatest addiction the World has ever faced which is Money and the love of Money and remember all love is always the love of money. That’s why when you have love between two people and money walks out the door, love walk with it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, within all of this – the Beings, when coming through the Portal utilize primarily English, but for most part in the Interdimensional-Physical existence, communication happens in quantum moment, not through/by sentences – but an instant ‘hereness’ where we immediately show each other in a moment what we’re ‘saying/communicating’. Within this, the point of Language also assist/support individuals from other countries in their Individual processes; through translations to stand as Individuals/Living Examples within their respective countries. Understand, the emphasis is not on the Portal-itself; but the Message – the Principle of/as Equality and Oneness – each Individual Standing up/taking Self Responsibility. So, as individuals translate the Materials, they stand as a Point within their country/region as an Living Example of/as the message and so assist/support others, which in turn assist/support their own process and everyone else walking with. It’s all aligned within the equality equation of 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 - standing individual, as equals, yet as one.
Also, would you say you are a multidimensional being? -- Given you are in 3d but also leave 3d to the other frequency (the dimensions) as you described above?
It’s to understand that, in and as my Physical Body is a Portal Placement – this Portal Placement allows for anything and everything within existence to communicate through and as my Physical Body, and so also allows for me to move within and throughout all, everything, everyone within existence. We are still, though in the process of equality and oneness, and so also still in my own process. So, in this – the Portal Placement, one can look at being The Point where heaven and earth are equal and one, Here; and so everything/everyone is Here in/as the Physical and so therefore, one can literally communicate with anything/everything as all that exist is/are “living beings/awareness’s”.
Which is also so existent in each human being, the process that you walk into and as first your own Physical Body, and from that Physical Body into and as the HERE Physical that is equal and one with and as all of existence.

Sunette

Juan Pablo

Postby Juan Pablo » 24 Jan 2013, 21:04

Simply awesome -- thanks for the perspectives Sunette

sylvia

Postby sylvia » 25 Jan 2013, 09:08

Very cool to see all questions asked, answered in this sequence together with perspectives given in an earlier stage at the old forum, it makes totally sense.

Matias

Postby Matias » 17 Mar 2013, 23:55

Awesome Sunette, Thank you!

Return to “Questions and Perspectives about Everyday Life Moments”