Blue Balls

Share and ask your moments and experiences in random, unpredictable, sudden moments that happened to you - you'd like to understand. Whether it be during a discussion with someone and not understanding why certain thoughts / behaviours came up in you or another. Not understanding another's facial expression or even your own when looking in the mirror etc. So, this thread is dedicated to the everyday life moments we WONDER about but never ask.
Juan Pablo

Re: Blue Balls

Post by Juan Pablo »

SunetteSpies wrote:How to work with Dreams is: Investigate WHAT Specifically it is within the Dream that made you react Sexually – as the Dreams will be an accumulation of Sex/Masturbation ‘data’ that you collected throughout your life to manifest your Imagination/Fantasy domain for you to become ‘sexually aroused’ by Images/Pictures/Scenes – instead of it being a mere decision with the Physical Body to Express together within/as Sex/Masturbation. Thus, once you Identified, within the Dream, what it is Exactly that you ‘responded’ to – you can align the Self Forgiveness process in such a way for Forgiving yourself for accepting/allowing yourself to connected/define your Expression to/as such images/pictures and/or limit it to such specific images/pictures/scenes and to commit to practise re-aligning your relationship with the Physical Body that expression becomes a Decision, a pure self movement with the Physical Body.

So, if/as one within/during the 21 Days have blue balls and/or one feel it even starting to manifest towards that – by all means, Masturbate, BUT – practise moving the participation from Mind to Physical Expression. And from that moment, dedicate / discipline yourself to do the same every time you Masturbate. And then if/as you have Sexual Dreams – utilize the data/information in a Process of writing/self forgiveness to release your self-definition relationship from Mind Sex/Masturbation, into and as equal and one expression with the Physical.
Cool -- thanks Sunette !

Juan Pablo

Post by Juan Pablo »

Johnathan wrote:Cool, thanks for the support everyone
Cool man -- enjoy yourself Physically :P

barbara

Post by barbara »

Cool support here - thanks everyone!
Enjoy the physical self-expression!

Adrian

Post by Adrian »

very cool support - thanks Sunette!

Paul Lombardo

Post by Paul Lombardo »

Why can't it be simply Stop Masturbation? I'm not sure what is said when Sunnette said Physical Expression with Masturbation? Is it the process of Stopping Masturbation? Is Maturbating with eyes closed considered Physical Expression? Can't it just be Masturbate/Don't Masturbate - I can't see the Goal?

YoganBarrientos

Post by YoganBarrientos »

Hi Paul, how are you doing?

Why can't it be simply Stop Masturbation?
Can't it just be Masturbate/Don't Masturbate?

So the most straight forward answer is because its about what is best for all and best for self. That is what Desteni is about, Oneness and Equality. What is truly the best thing? So stopping the mind and aligning with the physical. Your physical body is part of the physical. Your mind as the images and energy is the point that separates us from the physical through our acceptance and allowance.

If you had a partner and had sex with such a person. You will be faced with the challenge of not being in the mind, and so that requires being in the physical. One can even ask why to have sex in the first place? Or even why to do anything that is fun or enjoyable in the first place?

So the point comes back to the obvious... the problem with things are not things like drugs, alcohol, deserts, sweets, coffee, smoking, video games, movies, dancing, music, or any other thing in this existence, which you can add sex and masturbation to the list. The problem is who we are within it. The problem is addiction. But why do we get addicted in the first place? There was a cool group chat on the destonian's site on this just 3 days ago: https://destonians.com/reflections-around-addiction/

Like I don't drink coffee. I could, I just never got into. Though I have walked a process with masturbation to align it on a physical level, without using the mind, removing the mental stimulus. And it is quite fun and grounding for me. Like you don't have masturbate, but I find it hard to believe that anyone that has NO form of Physical Enjoyment in some way or sense can be Well Off, or healthy or balanced. Because such things ground you. But definitely do not judge anyone else for their form of enjoyment, or judge the thing as inherently bad or wrong. That's just the mind. It also doesn't make you more HOLY or better to not drink at all, or not do any drugs at all, or not smoke, or not drink coffee or caffeine. None of that shit matters. What matters is the person. Who are you within that.

Plus Sex is great, and if when you have a partner and have sex, realize that each person is responsible for their own orgasm, meaning that it is a self-movement. And Masturbating is clearly a way for one to practice self-moving oneself, without looking for stimulus in the mind from another person. Sex in such a way would be amazing with two individuals moving themselves and sharing with themselves. Such a thing though takes many many years to develop. And you use the same tools of Desteni and it is all aligned: Self-forgiveness, stopping the mind, Physical self-movement, self-direction, self-responsibility, Breathing.

It's up to you Paul, but would you rather having a boring life or an extra-ordinary Life?

Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Paul Lombardo wrote: 21 Feb 2019, 22:48 I'm not sure what is said when Sunnette said Physical Expression with Masturbation?
The series Shocking Secrets of Masturbation detail everything related to this topic, I would suggest you invest on it since it is precisely made to be very affordable - in case you don't have Eqafe Unlimited - to educate yourself about the subject.

Return to “Questions and Perspectives about Everyday Life Moments”