Dip

Share and ask your moments and experiences in random, unpredictable, sudden moments that happened to you - you'd like to understand. Whether it be during a discussion with someone and not understanding why certain thoughts / behaviours came up in you or another. Not understanding another's facial expression or even your own when looking in the mirror etc. So, this thread is dedicated to the everyday life moments we WONDER about but never ask.
Michaell

Dip

Postby Michaell » 27 Apr 2013, 10:27

Can i see the contents of the whole dip course ? The dip lite is tremendous support . Do i necessarily need the rest of the education , or can i figure things out by applying and interacting with others ?

Does everyone use the same pattern/method to break down mind constructs ? Is the pattern/way of dissecting constructs updated and share over time ?

Next, i'm comparing 2 random posts in terms of the pattern each person uses to self correct. Aldin's is written in 2012 and Marlen's in 2008 .

In the first http://journeytolife.aldinhrvat.com/day ... -about-me/

Aldin breaks down the self judgement character in the following manner :

1.thoughts
2.backchat
3.Energy-Reactions of/as Emotions and Feelings
4.Physical Body Changes
5.First/Initial Memory
6.Consequences
7.the FEAR as motivation behind the creation and existence of the Self-Judgment character
8.Self-Forgiveness
9.Self-Corrective statements

*10.and then i guess is the practical application

Aldin uses the same pattern to for the inferiority character here
http://journeytolife.aldinhrvat.com/day ... er-part-1/

In the second post
http://marlenvargasdelrazo.wordpress.co ... h-and-art/

Marlen follows a different approach: she writes about the situation and proceeds with self forgiveness .

Marlen is a person that offers extensive amount of writings and videos and extensive support to me and to others in the forum . Was Marlen aware , back in 2008 , of the pattern Aldin happened to use in 2012 ? Is Marlen's post about breaking down a particular character ? Many at once ? Or about something else other than character/characters ? Is a character the "ultimate" the most complex mind construct consisting of simpler ones ? (thoughts, emotions , memories etc.). If there are more complex constructs does the rest of the dip course offer the tools for these ? Is there anything else to do in terms of process other than forgiving/correcting thoughts , energetic reactions , characters etc ?

So , we self correct based on what's best for all , establish the equal money system and the best for every living organism , and then we reincarnate to live in the conditions we created ? And that's it in terms of the work that must be done ? Can we chill then ?

Rebecca Dalmas

Re: Dip

Postby Rebecca Dalmas » 27 Apr 2013, 14:03

The mind constructs are walking the thoughts and reactions as accumulated thoughts that we have layered within as a blueprint that is our conscious separation from the physical, from equality with the physical. So, we self forgive this separation and equalize ourselves back to the physical. This has to be done in detail, very specific.

Yes, then if we manage to clear our waters and all water on earth, we can come back and " chill" meaning, live for real. This is my understanding.

Our characters and personalities, fantasies, imaginations, etc. are our " ideologies" our idiot gods that we have allowed to become larger than life.

I have written SF without such detailed structure as breaking it down into the dimensions of fear, thought, imagination, back chat, behavior/emotion, physical reaction, consequence and self correction. Just writing things out allows me to see what I am doing helps and from there write self forgiveness. When I notice a character that comes up again and again them I do it in a more structured way.

When I am effective I notice it because the " drive" as the reaction and outplay of the character is no longer so strong and I can "catch my breath" and begin to correct, which sometimes takes some practice. So, this is a process.

This is my perspective in a nut shell. Thanks for the post.

Anna

Postby Anna » 27 Apr 2013, 17:37

Can i see the contents of the whole dip course ? The dip lite is tremendous support . Do i necessarily need the rest of the education , or can i figure things out by applying and interacting with others ?
Firstly - about DIP Pro: you can see an overview of the course and its content here: http://desteniiprocess.com/courses. As someone walking DIP Pro I can say that there is absolutely no substitution for it, because through the course we're walking through our entire mind-consciousness-system in absolute detail and specificity with the support of a buddy that has been trained themselves. There is a vast difference between taking the course and 'figure' things out for oneself - though this is something we still have to do as we write our daily blogs and face points in our world. The thing is that the mind is so multi-dimensionally constructed as a literal system, which means that walking through the mind systematically is of great importance. If one cannot afford to participate in the DIP Pro and one's hesitation is towards the money-aspect, it is possible to be sponsored by the group.
Does everyone use the same pattern/method to break down mind constructs ? Is the pattern/way of dissecting constructs updated and share over time ?
'

Here you're looking at two different questions. One is the mind-constructs that are walked in the DIP pro course. It is a particular way of walking through mind-patterns. The other is mind constructs in general such as for example characters that we would write out in our blogs. Here the process of how to walk such points are laid out in Sunette's blog here.
Next, i'm comparing 2 random posts in terms of the pattern each person uses to self correct. Aldin's is written in 2012 and Marlen's in 2008 .

In the first http://journeytolife.aldinhrvat.com/day ... -about-me/

Aldin breaks down the self judgement character in the following manner :

1.thoughts
2.backchat
3.Energy-Reactions of/as Emotions and Feelings
4.Physical Body Changes
5.First/Initial Memory
6.Consequences
7.the FEAR as motivation behind the creation and existence of the Self-Judgment character
8.Self-Forgiveness
9.Self-Corrective statements

*10.and then i guess is the practical application

Aldin uses the same pattern to for the inferiority character here
http://journeytolife.aldinhrvat.com/day ... er-part-1/

In the second post
http://marlenvargasdelrazo.wordpress.co ... h-and-art/

Marlen follows a different approach: she writes about the situation and proceeds with self forgiveness .
Aldin is utilizing the structure that was laid out in Sunette's blog. Marlen is not because the practical application wasn't presented in 2008. Also, the DIP courses were not established in 2008 either. So my take is that Marlen was simply writing based on common-sensically structuring her writing.
Marlen is a person that offers extensive amount of writings and videos and extensive support to me and to others in the forum . Was Marlen aware , back in 2008 , of the pattern Aldin happened to use in 2012 ? Is Marlen's post about breaking down a particular character ? Many at once ? Or about something else other than character/characters ? Is a character the "ultimate" the most complex mind construct consisting of simpler ones ? (thoughts, emotions , memories etc.). If there are more complex constructs does the rest of the dip course offer the tools for these ? Is there anything else to do in terms of process other than forgiving/correcting thoughts , energetic reactions , characters etc ?
In 2008 none of the courses had started, yet we assisted and supported each other with writing through the Desteni forum. So there's no 'extracurricular' methods beyond what is presented in the DIP, the agreement course and in DIP Lite. It is simply us as human beings writing ourselves to freedom - slowly but surely learning how to structure our writings in an effective way. For some this is easy perhaps because they're used to structuring themselves in writings, for others it might take practice.

So I'd say you're looking at mixing things together here: One is the practical point of how to write. Here there's a difference between the writings in the course material that is very structured and follows a systematic approach and then there is our personal blogs which we structure individually, while we're also being inspired and learn from each other.
So , we self correct based on what's best for all , establish the equal money system and the best for every living organism , and then we reincarnate to live in the conditions we created ? And that's it in terms of the work that must be done ? Can we chill then?
I would say that there's no point in looking for such an 'end point' because what do we know at the moment? We're busy destroying life because of our abdication of ourselves to the mind, therefore the most important point of concern is changing was is here now. When it will be chill, we will know and we will chill :-)

Did that answer your questions or do you required further perspectives Michaell?

Andreas Wittmann

Postby Andreas Wittmann » 27 Apr 2013, 17:49

Hi Michaell

for a detailed layout of how to walk through a Charakter you can read through Heavens Journey to Life from Day 161/162 onwards:

http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.co ... n-day.html

Thats awesome Support on understanding what a character in the Mind is. enjoy reading!

Maite

Postby Maite » 27 Apr 2013, 18:38

Michaell,

The reason why the approach of Marlen in 2008 compared to Aldin's in 2012 is different, is because as we have been walking process as a group - more and more insight has been gathered in terms of how to walk most effectively. That is also why the courses have been developed, as they are structured in such a way that you can walk through your mind constructs and patterns most effectively. We also update the courses through the years as we find more effective tools, methods and approaches to use. Another big difference of course, is that in the courses, you have a buddy that supports you on an individual basis, which also allows one to walk one's process faster.

So - one can walk one's process with the basic tools that one was shown within DIP Lite - much further material and support is herein available on the website, on the forum, on EQAFE and in other members' blogs. However, it is likely to take longer than if one signs up for DIP Pro.

I suggest, if money is an issue, to apply for Sponsorship. You can find the Guidelines here: http://forum.desteni.org/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=54 - and you can share your blogs here by opening your own thread: http://forum.desteni.org/viewforum.php?f=23
So , we self correct based on what's best for all , establish the equal money system and the best for every living organism , and then we reincarnate to live in the conditions we created ? And that's it in terms of the work that must be done ? Can we chill then ?
Lol - you're looking here at a resistance towards 'work' - where you want a reward for your efforts. When work is an expression of yourself, it becomes self-rewarding. This is what we're working towards establishing within ourselves and within the world-system. At the moment we have created a relationship of resistance to 'work', because any form of 'work' (schoolwork, job) has always been in the context of 'having to' - where in some way we are forced/coerced to do it - and where there is no room for self-expression. Instead - if one 'works' from a starting point of understanding that it is something that requires to be done - then one's work is a support in consideration of Life, and flows as self-expression. So, I suggest writing about the word 'work 'and what associations you have to it - to clear it from within yourself and pave the road towards self-responsibility.

Juan Pablo

Postby Juan Pablo » 29 Apr 2013, 00:39

Thanks all for the support!

Michaell

Postby Michaell » 03 May 2013, 00:50

thank you for your answers everyone !

Return to “Questions and Perspectives about Everyday Life Moments”