Prevent depressions and negative thoughts

Share and ask your moments and experiences in random, unpredictable, sudden moments that happened to you - you'd like to understand. Whether it be during a discussion with someone and not understanding why certain thoughts / behaviours came up in you or another. Not understanding another's facial expression or even your own when looking in the mirror etc. So, this thread is dedicated to the everyday life moments we WONDER about but never ask.
sylvia

Re: Prevent depressions and negative thoughts

Post by sylvia »

Some cool videos about depression:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Vuv62hnj5E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFN94xJVxRI
(Destonian Wiki) What is the point of carrying on and depression

Perspective
The answer is a difficult one to phantom. There will be no direct support on an individual basis--the power is within each one to stand and enter the world and participate and change the world. The diemnsions will not and may not interfere--that will enslave you again.
I understand where you are. I stood up and then waited--something must happen now--nothing did. 2 years later I had 2 children, no food, no money, no future, no way forward--so--in every breath I walked--taking care of the basics--in equality and oneness--and in the breath--I found the map--the way out for support.
I could have fallen and destroyed myself in depression or anger for no support coming from Heaven--I did not--so my inner strength grew, and made possible for what is now unfolding. This took 1-2 months from the moment I realise I had to do it for myself to get out of the ditch. I had to try every door so to speak to find a way. Move myself--let go of my judgements and pre conceived ideas of the world. In this seven years since then, much happened--I became a millionaire--and gave it up again--it is not the way. And thus Desteni was born.
We are each on our own journey, and we have the power in us to stand in this world and make a difference, assist others to see what we see and to realise self practically.
The dimensions are no diffirent to here, the same stuff, all will have to stand and participate, and in our participation--in every breath--we will make our mark and the reality will adjust. It won't happen in a moment--it happen as we will it--stand up or fall--it is still our will.
Scream or breathe--it is still our will.
We are the answer. Man is the answer, not dimensions. There you are screwed and subject to what happens on earth. We really srewed ourselves because we allowed ourselves to be enslaved without looking at the long term effect of our doings or not doings.
So stand up--breath--fend for yourself and do it for all as one--it will be a battle--an inner battle--but--if done with resolve--each breath will support you--and the breath is all the support each require to support self.
But I had to realise-- if it is to be--it is up to me--alone in my world--which sometimes touch other worlds--it is in the touching other worlds that we create the way we experience the world.

Ann

Post by Ann »

Another little sidepoint is to also make sure certain foods you eat does not increase an anxiety in your body. For example this can happen with high sugar foods, things your allergic to, coffee ... Because that in itself can make your heart race and feel as if you are nverous/anxious

Norbert

Post by Norbert »

Cool, and thanks again Sylvia and Ann.
I'll watch the videos later, also internalize the text.
@ Ann: Since I'm back from the hospital (end of April), I've already changed a lot in the eating habits. Less high sugar foods and instead of them fruits, but I still lack a certain rhythm/time to cook and enjoy the meals. And of course still too much coffee over the day. Later in the evening only mineral water, no alcohol or other drinks, sometimes tea....

Rebecca Dalmas

Post by Rebecca Dalmas »

Cool chat, and welcome to the forum Norbert.
I find that a lot of my anxiety is racing ahead of myself in expectation, where in reality I can only walk here, physically. Often I have to sit down and write out the practical things that I need to do to move forward, in common sense, thereby focusing myself here on the practical. This also creates a structure to walk, where this structure is okay to change as I walk. In this way I give myself an outline of where I am and how i can move here. Being lost in the mind with the " good and the bad" thoughts as ideas, really have no practical structure, they are mostly ideas as values we fear to lose. In this, the self corrective application is really a cool tool.

Kim S

Post by Kim S »

Cool support guys and great to have you here Norbert

Norbert

Post by Norbert »

Today I'm a little bit tired and have a headache, but thats ok, last night there was a three hour skype conference/meeting with the project team and the client I'm just working for, that was terrible and annoying ...

I just got my new DIP Lite assignment, identifying emotions - with the course plus interchange/reading in the forum, reading other blogs I'm growing without being selfish and finally I'm glad to be with you too and standing for that.

3:30 p.m., so I will do one of my new commitments in walking ( maybe bike riding ) for the next hours and will come back with new strength.

Really cool support here :)

Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Hey Norbert, welcome here and cool you have started your journey to life blog and are enjoying the dip lite course. Awesome support here on depression and how to support yourself within it, I found the more I applied myself and the more stability I got within my physical movement, physical stopping of the patterns of self sabotage, slowly, but surely, I realized that we are here and that this is all that really in fact exist which made life simpler, which I found stability within.

What I focused on is sorting myself out first, become equal to the physical reality which is the process we are walking here, and supporting and standing as I am able to as an example to help those that are walking this as well or can hear. So the strength within me has built over time of stopping depression and thoughts in general is through walking my process through the journey to life we are all walking, and realizing I can do this, as each point I face and walk through to stability as I have walked my process now for the past four years has developed and solidified this resolve.

So enjoy the process you are walking and realize that overtime, change will come and you as an example of the life you are creating as one and equal with all will stand forth, this will be a force to be reckoned with and will be your self empowerment, so my best advise to stop the depression and thoughts is keep consistent in the tools of support and walk the process that is here to create life through and as you, your living and example. Thanks for sharing and enjoy.

Norbert

Post by Norbert »

Hi Christine and hi Garbs ( saw that you're so called, or not, lol ),
I really appreciate all the cool support/help with you Destonians. As I said before it's the first time that I'm walking such a process.
It will take time and many breath takings, still to shy to post my blog on my own timeline but I'm sure, this will come soon while walking.
Garbrielle wrote: What I focused on is sorting myself out first, become equal to the physical reality which is the process we are walking here, and supporting and standing as I am able to as an example to help those that are walking this as well or can hear. So the strength within me has built over time of stopping depression and thoughts in general is through walking my process through the journey to life we are all walking, and realizing I can do this, as each point I face and walk through to stability as I have walked my process now for the past four years has developed and solidified this resolve.
This is also so great preventing negative thoughts and reactions on my body, thank you for writing

Return to “Questions and Perspectives about Everyday Life Moments”