How is life lived through equality and oneness?

Share and ask your moments and experiences in random, unpredictable, sudden moments that happened to you - you'd like to understand. Whether it be during a discussion with someone and not understanding why certain thoughts / behaviours came up in you or another. Not understanding another's facial expression or even your own when looking in the mirror etc. So, this thread is dedicated to the everyday life moments we WONDER about but never ask.
Reece

How is life lived through equality and oneness?

Post by Reece »

If we are fucking able to be ourselves no matter what the circumstances, how does that lead to a better life for all, a better quality of life, and in essence, something that we can all honour as life as all as one as equal?

Anna

Re: How is life lived through equality and oneness?

Post by Anna »

Reece wrote:If we are fucking able to be ourselves no matter what the circumstances, how does that lead to a better life for all, a better quality of life, and in essence, something that we can all honour as life as all as one as equal?
What I would suggest Reece, is to shift your attention from the mind and into your practical reality. What I have found is that I would most often tend to 'philosophize' when I was actually avoiding facing real life experiences and situations within my own life and as such use the mind's imagination a bit like a kaleidoscope that I would become mesmerized by so that I didn't have to face myself Here in reality. This is not to say that your questions may not be valid or relevant - but that perhaps the questions that are relevant for you to ask at this point are questions about yourself and who you are in relation to the mind.

Reece

Post by Reece »

I see myself as making a TV show. I think that for the most part this is a good choice.

Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Reece wrote:If we are fucking able to be ourselves no matter what the circumstances, how does that lead to a better life for all, a better quality of life, and in essence, something that we can all honour as life as all as one as equal?
If you don't know 'who' you are, how are you then planning to 'be yourself' if 'you' are a personality, an ego, a construction that has had no self-directive creative input into the idea, belief or perception of 'who you are' - therefore if you as you are right now believe that 'being yourself' implies 'doing as you will'= you are in for a ride as that is what has happened in this reality as the idea of 'freedom' in this world. hence the abuse and harm we have inflicted upon ourselves and others. That is some harmful mentality and as such if you are here willing to support yourself, I then first would refer you to investigate and get to know yourself as the mind consciousness system construction you are and have become, which is certainly NOT what is 'best for all.' I would secondly not trust any thought coming from my mind just to divert myself from the attention required to not abdicate responsibility once again, such as:

Reece wrote:I see myself as making a TV show. I think that for the most part this is a good choice.
What are you here for, Reece? Entertain yourself? or Support yourself?

Reece

Post by Reece »

you guys are fucked. Let me get this straight. You're saying, that you cannot trust the mind? That's bullshit. What the fuck have I done for the past 4 months admitting that I had a problem? Why did I go through all the struggle, to see for myself through the Mind that I am able to 'do what thou wilt'? Am I living a Lie? Be careful who's advice you buy. Hypcorites.

Eleonora

Post by Eleonora »

hei Reece, there is no You yet and do as thou wilt, is the declaration of intent of Satanists, who at the moment do not share the principle to realign oneself to consider everyone in their equation of thoughts, words and deeds. Check the world for confirmation of where this statement leads, rape can be what one wills, or to beat the neighbor or screw the dog and yet none of these actions conside the other living being but just 'one's will'.
The Mind is a self interested construct, this is why we learn to apply self honesty to see for ourselves that each and every personality is only out for itself, all the hidden agendas, all the manipulation to overcome our sense of inferiority and our aspirations of grandeur.
This could be where your thought of making a TV show came from, no one said 'don't do it', this forum is for you to ask yourself questions about what you are doing or wanting to do, to seek the hidden in our every day life so we can correct it, you have the questions and you are asked to work to give yourself the answer and as you get clear about 'who you are for now' you can see the need to re-form and do so through your writing.
Are you living a Lie?
yes, that is called Ego, the Ego is not real, it's an accumulation of memories from which major and sub personalities are created, you are for now a living memory, talking and thinking chips exist insted of a Physical Real You -for now. The fact that you could see you have a problem doesn't mean you are 'healed', there are steps out of the mind, the forum provides such steps, everything you wrote is your personalities projecting outside the problem, if you believed that you could come here, make a declaration of 'I have a problem' and you were done, that's a form of hypocrisy seeking for everyone's agreement.
You won't get that here, you will get support to see the lies you cannot yet see until you can and can walk out of them by yourself to create yourself as an honorable being with integrity and Self respect for yourself and all creation included.
It's up to you to decide if you can walk this journey but support will end when we see that you insist on abusing your presence here searching for 'positive feedback' to allow you to stay 'happily' where you are - for feedback on TV shows go on the TV shows forums, this forum is to support yourself in your process of change, you will be banned again, as the ultimate form of support, if you insist on bringing your Ego here vs your willingness to change and support yourself - for real.

Reece

Post by Reece »

ok like, I will just be honesty, I don't give a fuck if I'm banned. Let me be clear, why did I go through my process to ask myself the question "check the puzzle, does it fit?" in regards to Aleisters Crowleys 'do what thou wilt', and yes it did. So what you're saying is stop participation in the mind, and do what is best for all here. But let me ask you something, if I do that, and know what I am, alpha and omega, then how Can I be able to fucking guide anybody to the righteous path if we don't even know what is best for all because in our hearts we are deceiving each other by not doing our duty? I've done my duty, I'm not deceiving anyone, trust me. I have worked very hard to come to terms with myself, and created the good. They said that in the Bible the world was created because it was seen that is indeed good, right? So why can't we all create the good in ourselves so that the world is a better place? Judge not lest ye be judged.

Eleonora

Post by Eleonora »

Hei Reece,
what part of 'you are delusional' you have difficulty coming to grips with?
This is a forum for people who have realized they have lost objectivity, they are lost in the mind and they can't find the way out by themselves, what is the puzzle you are talking about? If you could find someone who would justify that you are entitled to do whatever the fuck you want?
The path of Alisteir Crowley is highly misunderstood,you cannot realize you are the Alpha and the Omega by 'thinking about it. Alister Crowley was an alchemist, a magician, he worked with energy to bend energy to his will, this is what leads the world by a leash in the hands of those who are way better than you and me at the energy game and who were designed to sit in specific position of energy control and you ain't part of that club.
The only thing we can do to stop this creation is to remove ourselves from our predesigned role play within existence, it's a polarity based existence with a negative starting point that has gone way out of balance -can't you see that?
So, what you wrote is honesty all right, it's not self honesty, who do you think you are that you have to lead people to the right path when you can't walk it yourself? The right path is OUT of any energy game, not on top of it the Crowley way.
We can only lead by example, what is your duty? Do as you want? Seems an easy duty to marry.
So, again, what are you doing here, if you have worked hard, found your answers and you are now good, you can go and spread some of that on the Crowley forum, there is one for sure, this forum is for people seeking self support for self change because they realized they are not 'good' or well intentioned by their own self design underneath the sugar coating, it's not for entertainment, not for Crowley's debates, nor futile exchanges about the truths you believe you have realized, go and entertain your ego somewhere else - creating the 'good' requires a process of self investigation and self correction and this forum exists for that beyond judgement, only support is offered here to walk out of the self created ego - next delusional post you submit and you will be banned without further notice as a form of self support so you can take the time to go to the bottom of your mind and see if there is anything of worth there that you wish to keep to contribute to a change in this world and if not, you can come back here with a different, clearer vision of the kind of problem we are facing - ourselves - and what needs to be done at an individual level that can bring about the outer change you declare you seek - is this this clear enough?

Adrian

Post by Adrian »

Hi Reece - yes we are essentially saying that you cannot trust the mind, but to even understand that statement one has to understand what is the mind. By 'the mind' we are not talking about the tool with which one can use to work things out for themselves, we are referring to the beliefs, opinions, ideas and perceptions and produce our thoughts, feelings and emotions, which are all programmed/conditioned by society, culture, media etc. from the time we are born into this world. Taking into consideration the clear evidence of the mess that our world is in, it should be obvious common sense that the mind cannot be trusted, and if this is not fully grasped, to at least be open to considering this point. To outright deny it without consideration/investigation would just indicate that one is so brainwashed/controlled by their own mind and self interest that they as in no way ready to begin a process of questioning, investigating and deconstructing their mind in self honesty and self forgiveness, which is the very premise of the 7 Year Journey to Life of which you claim to be participating in. So with this understanding, I would consider whether or not you are really willing to participate, otherwise you are just wasting your time.

Return to “Questions and Perspectives about Everyday Life Moments”