Schizophnrenia

Share and ask your moments and experiences in random, unpredictable, sudden moments that happened to you - you'd like to understand. Whether it be during a discussion with someone and not understanding why certain thoughts / behaviours came up in you or another. Not understanding another's facial expression or even your own when looking in the mirror etc. So, this thread is dedicated to the everyday life moments we WONDER about but never ask.
Nicklk1795

Schizophnrenia

Post by Nicklk1795 »

If one realizes they have a intense schizophrenic disorder, is it possible to overcome it with writing without medication?

Marlen

Re: Scitsophrenia

Post by Marlen »

An 'intense' experience of schizophrenia requires professional and immediate support that cannot be cured by simply walking self-forgiveness as that indicates an accumulation of patterns /points and dimensions that you yourself then aren't able to see for yourself as one would usually do in a 'normal' state of self support.

So, here Nick it is about stopping the fear toward being medicated/assisted professionally and rather facing the pattern for what it is with professional support - this is vital and imperative to do if you see yourself experiencing this 'intense' schizophrenia within you.

The tools of self support are just that, a point of support, but not a 'cure' to mental illnesses that have to be treated with professional support, so I suggest you seek that support for yourself.

Carrie

Re: Schizophnrenia

Post by Carrie »

I agree with Marlen. It would be best to first see a medical or mental health professonal and get oneself stable. And then use the writing, self-forgiveness, and self-correction tools in conjunction with the direction and/or medication that is prescribed by a professional.

Rozelle de Lange

Post by Rozelle de Lange »

I agree with Marlen and Carrie here. Best to seek medical attention and utilize the support tools of writing and self-forgiveness in conjunction with taking prescribed meds.

Anna

Post by Anna »

Remember that we're not medical professionals - so we can't give advice or consultations based on professional assessments of mental illness and how to treat it. Therefore as Carrie and Marlen mentioned, it is best to first seek out advice from a medical professional.)

It is also important as Marlen mentioned, to remember that chemical drugs are not 'wrong' or 'bad' - it all depends on the severity of the condition where in some cases (like with diagnosed schizophrenia) traditional psychiatric medication can be necessary to stabilize oneself.

What I've found in walking with beings for example diagnosed with schizophrenia, is that they're not any less capable of walking process than anyone else - but there may be (just like when someone has a medical condition) additional points to consider in terms of how the person's mind is 'wired' or how the biochemical or neurological processes may somehow be out of balance - what this means is that the 'intense' mental experiences may require additional support (besides for example writing), in the form of anti-psychotic medication for example, in order for the being to stabilize themselves. This doesn't mean that they can't or won't continue to walk their process, but simply that they're utilizing the support available to best assist and support yourself.

Michael H

Post by Michael H »

jack on paranoia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BmoCgO6-Tw

in this interview jack says "... if human beings understood paranoia and just didn't give those people drugs and shit like that they might have actually transcended their mind consciousness systems because the thing is fucked. and if they had someone how understand mind consciousness systems which of course no one in the world does at the moment, but now if they allow themselves to hear what I have to say they're able to be assisted because their mind consciousness system is just messed up. all that they need to do is stand up within it and it will definitely go because it's just looking for a place to hold on to ............ ...... ..
so, when human beings have paranoia and they give them drugs - good bye to them again -. drugs basically probably put the whole thing back together for them again."

but in heaven's journey to life blog day 396:

"If/as the Paranoia is still in its ‘infancy’ – one’s “Awareness/Self” within it all is still “there”, observing/watching and participating as the Thoughts/Imaginations every now and then or even once in a blue moon ‘cross the Mind’ and is so not yet “Possessed” and therefore have the Opportunity to stand up and Change. But, when the Awareness, Mind and Body is completely possessed, you have reached a stage where it’s too late to ‘help yourself’ and so require the additional support/assistance from a Psychologist/Psychiatrist to stabilize your Awareness/Self within and as the Mind back into and as Reality."

I don't know if nick's schizophrenia is paranoia.

Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

hiram noe hernandez wrote:jack on paranoia

in this interview jack says "... if human beings understood paranoia and just didn't give those people drugs and shit like that they might have actually transcended their mind consciousness systems because the thing is fucked. and if they had someone how understand mind consciousness systems which of course no one in the world does at the moment, but now if they allow themselves to hear what I have to say they're able to be assisted because their mind consciousness system is just messed up. all that they need to do is stand up within it and it will definitely go because it's just looking for a place to hold on to ............ ...... ..
so, when human beings have paranoia and they give them drugs - good bye to them again -. drugs basically probably put the whole thing back together for them again."

"If/as the Paranoia is still in its ‘infancy’ – one’s “Awareness/Self” within it all is still “there”, observing/watching and participating as the Thoughts/Imaginations every now and then or even once in a blue moon ‘cross the Mind’ and is so not yet “Possessed” and therefore have the Opportunity to stand up and Change. But, when the Awareness, Mind and Body is completely possessed, you have reached a stage where it’s too late to ‘help yourself’ and so require the additional support/assistance from a Psychologist/Psychiatrist to stabilize your Awareness/Self within and as the Mind back into and as Reality."

Hiram, can you elaborate on where you came to this conclusion based on the excerpts you posted above to be able to discuss further. thanks.

PaulQuessy

Post by PaulQuessy »

If the schizophrenia has become intense as you say it is becoming then yes I suggest that you see a therapist. I know that you're in Texas and being sent to a mental hospital is a reality that you might face. So you must be self honest here with your self diagnoses of your condition of schizophrenia.

Michael H

Post by Michael H »

Garbrielle wrote:
hiram noe hernandez wrote:jack on paranoia

Hiram, can you elaborate on where you came to this conclusion based on the excerpts you posted above to be able to discuss further. thanks.

im not sure what you are saying, gabrielle. I posted two excerpts. initially I was posting the excerpt of the interview of jack on paranoia, because I didn't completely agree with what the others where saying about nick's schizophrenia - that one should seek medical/professional help and get medicated/ take drugs(medicine).
but jack is talking about the most extensive state of paranoia where the mind consciousness system splits in half and this fucks up the being to a complete extent. this is what I experience. paranoia fucked me up extensively. but I don't know if that is nick's case with his state of schizophrenia.

but then in heaven's journey to life blog it says -
"But, when the Awareness, Mind and Body is completely possessed, you have reached a stage where it’s too late to ‘help yourself’ and so require the additional support/assistance from a Psychologist/Psychiatrist to stabilize your Awareness/Self within and as the Mind back into and as Reality."

so I don't agree or disagree with what the other's are saying about schizophrenia. im not sure about what is best to do.
perhaps someone with extensive paranoia is in an advantageous circumstance because when one experiences the most extensive state of paranoia one's world falls apart and that's cool, the mind is very fucked and apparently desperately trying to survive.

so, I don't know.

Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Hiram wrote:perhaps someone with extensive paranoia is in an advantageous circumstance because when one experiences the most extensive state of paranoia one's world falls apart and that's cool, the mind is very fucked and apparently desperately trying to survive.

so, I don't know.
Hiram, I suggest to be quite cautious when going into assumptions or posting a perspective based on 'I don't know' to instigate a disbelief toward seeking medical assistance. This can in fact could stem from your own experiences with professional support and assistance. It is not the first time Nick would get professional assistance, so in this case as we all are here to support each other, I suggest that you also be cautious when suggesting any point of support to another and consider all dimensions/variables and when you see yourself that your conclusion is in the form of 'I don't know' or 'I don't have the full context of the situation,' then it's best to refrain from posting a perspective as then it can instigate more confusion than necessary based on knowledge and information.

A point to also consider is how there are at least 6 years of difference in those two sources of information, Jack's videos being more generally explanatory of the processes that relate to 'understanding schizophrenia' and Heaven's Journey to Life being the actual current state of our ability to support ourselves when the point of schizophrenia is advanced to the point where an individual requires a bridge of support as professional support when it is no longer in the being's ability to support themselves only with the tools given.

So, having said this, because non of us know the extent of the situation it is solely to Nick to make a self-responsible decision based on what he can reference is his current state and situation. The only principle that applies here is to be self-honest about it which means: when and as one sees that one can no longer stop the experience of schizophrenia through the tools we work with here and it's become something that is constant/consistent as a point of mind-possession, then we require to get assistance from professional support, as that is the support that can guarantee also at a system level that Nick prevents himself from further advancement of his condition or the potential consequences of it if it goes untreated professionally.

Having said this, remember that any point of support we provide here for one another goes within the context of considering what is best for all, so that is where you can then ask about the information given and then consider the practicality and use of the information considering the current and real-time situation another is going through, so as to not use knowledge and information as a way to excuse or suggest otherwise which could cause potentially harmful or abusive situations, such as if in this case Nick or anyone else considering themselves having/experiencing schizophrenia to a point of not being able to support themselves would decide not to go to a doctor/professional on the matter.

Prevention is the best cure and that's a principle we do work with here understanding that whichever the consequences are for being in treatment stand in line with one's responsibility for having also self-created the problem in the first place - self-responsibility at all times within oneself and toward others as principle here as well.

Thanks

Return to “Questions and Perspectives about Everyday Life Moments”