about blogging for sponsorship

Share and ask your moments and experiences in random, unpredictable, sudden moments that happened to you - you'd like to understand. Whether it be during a discussion with someone and not understanding why certain thoughts / behaviours came up in you or another. Not understanding another's facial expression or even your own when looking in the mirror etc. So, this thread is dedicated to the everyday life moments we WONDER about but never ask.
Michael H

about blogging for sponsorship

Post by Michael H »

i wana start blogging for sponsorship. I've been writing almost everyday for some time now; but i haven't been all effective in my writing. sometimes i just write about something and i don't apply self forgiveness or self commitement statements, sometimes i apply self forgiveness but not self commitment statements, and few times i write about something and apply self forgiveness and self commitement statements. so i'll have to push myself to be effective if i am to get sponsored.

to get sponsored i'm supposed to write everyday. i'm supposed to have walked the journey to life blogging for at least 40 days (i understand that walking the journey to life blogging/writing is something that is walked for at least 7 years and it's not something to be just walked for 40 days to get sponsored, and i understand i don't have a choice in facing consequence so it's best i walk this process, and i haven't been consistent and effective in writing but i might as well start now. it's not like i don't know how to do this, rather i have chosen self-interest and that's whats been keeping me from birthing myself as life from the physical living what is best for all).

in writing it is suggested - do not talk about a point you are currently implementing -, and it's also suggested to walk one point at a time, - so what if i am walking a point and it is an extensive point and it takes maybe weeks or even months to sort out?
maybe i can write but not make it publicly viewable and then when i get to day 40 i send the link to one of the moderators and then you guys who are in charge of deciding weather Desteni will sponsor someone or not can decide. that'll work?

sylvia

Re: about blogging for sponsorship

Post by sylvia »

...and i haven't been consistent and effective in writing but i might as well start now
Cool, so you realize this point and see that you can change in any moment and any breath, so yeah, now you can apply it.

When you are dealing with a point that you can't simply write out in just a few blog posts because you're still unclear about it, you can work with it and not yet publish it and keep it as notes, then when you see you are stable within it and you've found the patterns did SF and SCS you can write a blog or blogs about it. That doesn't mean you do not blog for weeks while working on this one point. In the meanwhile things do happen during your day to write about, so you might decide to write publicly about a point that is more easy to catch in a blog post or write about a realization you had during the day and how you've implemented it throughout your day or look at a word and see how the definition you gave to it influenced you. There are many points you can take on while working on a bigger point at the sideline. When we say do not take on different points, it's more like do not overwhelm oneself with many points at one time. It happens when we write a blog and we discover how many dimensions there are to it, but then you can decide to split things up and investigate them one by one/blog after blog. And there will be connections between points, but that's cool.

When the topic is compromising you by writing publicly about it, you can write it out privately and send it to Andrea. If not just keep writing and posting.

sandymac

Post by sandymac »

Hey Hiram

I have also found certain situations in my life seem overwhelming and complicated, almost like, 'this is impossible, I'm never gonna be able to sort this out/unravel this mess in my mind!'
Like Sylvia suggested, slow down and take one point to examine. I take one thought or backchat that came up in my mind and stick to writing about that. Then I often take 3 days to cover the process; rant and rave, applying self-forgiveness and then the commitment statements. As you work through it, you will see dots get connected and how it applies to other points within that situation and/or other areas of you life.
I am not sure if sponsorship requires that you write 40 consecutive days or not. If it does and there are days you have little time, just write a paragraph or two. It is the building up of consistency within the commitment that is important here and being/facing yourself within self-honesty, as opposed to how much you write.
Cool that you are supporting and dedicating yourself to self-growth, self-awareness!

Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Hey Hiram - cool you are going to apply yourself within consistent writing - as that is the point of getting sponsored - simply to show that you are here, walking with principles, applying yourself and support yourself within your process.
hiram noe hernandez wrote:it's not like i don't know how to do this, rather i have chosen self-interest and that's whats been keeping me from birthing myself as life from the physical living what is best for all).
We tend to, as Sandy mentioned, over-complicate things and get overwhelmed with ourselves/our minds - especially with this idea of 'doing what is best for all' and 'walking process' - when really, we can simplify this process and what it means to 'walk it' by simply practicing our breathing throughout the day. Practicing not putting things off. Practicing completing responsibilities we have comitted to doing. When we see we are participating in the mind, we stop and get into our bodies and pay attention to the physical. Or we see we have not been writing, then we make a plan and commitment to write at least 10 minutes every day. It really is in the small moments within our days where we have the ability to apply ourselves that make such a big difference in grounding and stabilizing ourselves in our process, and in our self-investigating and corrections. So be sure not to be too hard on yourself, and keep it simple. One day at a time, one breath at a time, one blog at a time. You can enjoy yourself and this process, and remember it's just about practicing and testing things out to see what works and what doesn't. We are going to make mistakes, yet we have forgiveness, and we have a new breath as a new moment where we can decide who we are going to be, and so we walk. Do what you can with what you have and where you are and that is all that is really asked of you.

Michael H

Post by Michael H »

sylvia said "you can write it out privately to andrea". andrea rossouw? what's her email, i havent found it. i'm gona apply for sponsorship already.

Maite

Post by Maite »

Hey Hiram, you can contact me at [email protected] and I'll assist you via email.

Terrone28

Post by Terrone28 »

I haven't yet written a long article, because I think it'll take a lot of my time, so I really admire the writers. I hope you'll get sponsors. Good luck.

Return to “Questions and Perspectives about Everyday Life Moments”