A question about Past Life Experiences

Share and ask your moments and experiences in random, unpredictable, sudden moments that happened to you - you'd like to understand. Whether it be during a discussion with someone and not understanding why certain thoughts / behaviours came up in you or another. Not understanding another's facial expression or even your own when looking in the mirror etc. So, this thread is dedicated to the everyday life moments we WONDER about but never ask.
ZachWang

A question about Past Life Experiences

Post by ZachWang »

Can dimensional beings just let those who are to be born into this world remember all their past life experiences? I do not know how,maybe just set something.Or if not,is it because of that the so-called mind consciousness system can not to be changed but only can be stopped due to that we have allowed the system to completely take the throne of our kingdom as who we are,so if the system have any changes,then we would exist no more? So,what if dimensional beings just change the system a little bit to make babies remember their past life experiences? I know that it is impossibe to do so to living beings who have been lost in the system...But babies to be born are different,they are completely innocent. Thanks.

Leila

Re: A question about Past Life Experiences

Post by Leila »

Hey wangzhangkai,

In terms of babies being born now and and 'past lives' - I suggest you listen to 'The Dawn of a New Age' by Veno here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrg-9Ivjies

Or read the transcription here: http://forum.desteni.org/viewtopic.php? ... +age#p1055

Realise though that remembering or not remembering one's 'Past lives' will not make a difference in terms of walking your Process. Who you are now, as what you have accepted and allowed yourself to be and become as the mind, is the culmination of your accepted and allowed nature over time (including your Past Lives). This means that everything you need to know, everything you need to face about you, is right here as you.
This point was also clearly demsonstrated in the Dimensions, where at death - one would gain access to all knowledge and information and yet: no change would take place. So having all this information and knowledge available or within your awareness, is no guarantee that you will change or that your process will be easier. In the end, it all comes down to Self-Will and Self-Application to remove one's chains of limitations and Change for real.

ZachWang

Post by ZachWang »

Leila,thanks,I get it.

Gian

Post by Gian »

cool.

this point I had to realize as-well for myself, and it actually makes live a lot more breathable not wondering about the what ifs or could have been's in terms of past lives, and to focus on what is here. as I also realized for myself that remembering past lives will also not change anything to what is here, as what is here is the past/present and future, its already here just not as memory, but as what we have created on earth.

thanks for this post.

Terrone28

Post by Terrone28 »

It's an interesting topic, my curiosity just came out again. Wanna read more articles. :D

Return to “Questions and Perspectives about Everyday Life Moments”