Slow Down in Time

Share and ask your moments and experiences in random, unpredictable, sudden moments that happened to you - you'd like to understand. Whether it be during a discussion with someone and not understanding why certain thoughts / behaviours came up in you or another. Not understanding another's facial expression or even your own when looking in the mirror etc. So, this thread is dedicated to the everyday life moments we WONDER about but never ask.
frank

Slow Down in Time

Postby frank » 01 Dec 2015, 12:24

Why do I feel time become slower these days after I reach a certain stage of my process days ago?

frank

Re: Slow Down in Time

Postby frank » 04 Dec 2015, 08:47

This has influenced my daily life now.

jozsef

Postby jozsef » 04 Dec 2015, 16:54

Hey!
Maybe a cool indication of getting 'back' to physical time - in the mind time feel can change - for instance for me, what is judged as bad seems longer or good passes faster, while clock ticks the same way....
But eventually your Self-honesty is the relevant factor here.

Mike McDonald

Postby Mike McDonald » 04 Dec 2015, 17:19

The experience you have of "time feeling like it is slowing down" may be the direct result of you becoming more physically aware of yourself here in time.

One is often not so aware of the time when and as a person is just going through the motions of reactionary play outs...as like just reacting out one behavior to the next as a result of being impulsed/triggered in a particular way. And within this, We do not realize our actions/consequences of our actions when we are in a particular energetic state....regardless of whether that reaction is positive or negative.

A common statement i find fascinating is, "time flies when you are having fun"

so much of the "fun" we have as entertainment is a centered around 'positive energetic stimulation'....some sort of ''high experience". And so, in many instances it's like we are not so cognitive of the time because we are in a form of reaction to varying degree's

Note: obviously this is not necessairly the case for every experience of "fun"...but this is a general overview and observation based upon reflection within myself and discussion with others.

Another fascinatingly common 'Attitude' of people in regards to Time and Work is the following:

In many instances people Like it when there work/job is very busy....because the time seems to go by much faster....and then the work/job is over.

Obviously there's a lot of angles to "Time"...i mean look at a clock....how many angles do you see? lololol. Making a bit of a joke...but also truth, hehehe. :)

I've found tremendous support within examining my particular relationships towards and about a WORD...like "Time" or any other Word...It's cool to look at how many different angles you can see...and within this...to see how particlular angles are opposites/polarized....and within this; I like to have a laugh at looking at the ridiculousness of the conflicting/contrasting/flip-flopping views a particular word may have...and also myself relationships within and as this....Meaning, to bring the word/point/issue back to the core of myself here....and have some self-reflection within seeing myself as It Here.

Some play work in looking at the word "Time":

Ti Me...Emit...Mite...Might....TieMe...Me It...It Me,....me tie....

Another perpsective about Time: When you are very physically cognitive of your actions...One's sense of Time is generally much better than when one is less physically cognitive of ther actions/reactions. In Sports there is a saying that is often Synonymous/associated with greatness in performance, "I was in the ZONE"....specifically the "Zone" talk....in regards to like time slowing down...and thus able to accomplish more....(hence being a more accomplished and great performer). Without going to much into this here, and to trace everything back to the begiining of this thread discusssion:

Time slows down as You Increase Your Responsibility.....So, SEE the Power in Taking ON Self-Responsibility....Because it is Your Self-Authorized Response Abilities.

Seeing that you are asking Questions and Investigating things....that is a very cool Indicator of Self-Responsibility....and Questions are journey's in and of themselves as Quest I on's..(lol)...so,

Awesome!

tormod

Postby tormod » 04 Dec 2015, 17:28

Hi Frank. Thanks you for your question.

All humans on this planet are now, more or less, walking process, aware or not. With the inn breathe we accept what is here and with the out breathe we express ourself. It is like breathing in life and and ..dying a bit, with out breathe. When we walk this process, some of us (destonians) full and completely with every breathe, everyday, collectively, we change reality, "matrix/the game" in this physical world.

Slowing down movement is a apart of this process. Moving slowing talking our time with making the rights movement when working, slowly steady, towards a greater goal. Stopping the mind and stopping thoughts are also a part of this.

So to "Slow down" - is a part of your living words. What does that mean ? It means that some words/codes are more perfected and holds greater gifts, from what we investigate inn this life as of the time we are inn. Living words give us opportunities to investigate, empower and evolve/change, and also to hold steady and a consistent focus and view on what we are doing.

So it seams like you are simply living some living words/ you are living some words. Many people strive and pay lots of money to be able to slow down, endless yoga and meditation classes, simply to slow the fuck down.

When you feel like specifically "time" is running slower we can look at that word time. TI - ME (ti - me - up etc..) So time is now on a count down. Because with the unlimited abuse humans place upon life on this planet, we have reached a end/stop. This life is the last life, this is our final chance to correct our self, and clean up our planet.

So time is ticking down / slowing down because this is our last chance to make it right/heaven on earth/oneness and equality. You are obviously living this, this living words: Slow down: I invite you to investigate more living words, and to join us redefy words, and then also redefy this world.

We are slowing down quantum time. What does this mean? The interacting of all data/psychology/metaphysics within us makes quantum and then you simply add time. To give our self more freedom and more creative space for self forgiveness and corrections. We slow down quantum time by being in awareness being aware of our physical and our breathe.

Was this understandable / of any help ?

See you around -

tormod

Mike McDonald

Postby Mike McDonald » 04 Dec 2015, 17:29

See if you notice any difference in your perception and or awareness of Time, in regards to Your Breathing.

The breath is so much so the time keeper here...When and As we are in tune with our breathing....we are here in time. Wait what? where are we when were not aware/in tune with our breathing.....oh shit.....lol...sounds like a mind fuck...lololol

Careful with the speed of Time...you don't want a speeding ticket...lolol(bad joke)

Gian

Postby Gian » 04 Dec 2015, 18:41

Hi Frank

there are a few dimensions you have to consider for yourself here and check within self honesty, I will mention them as I have walked these points for myself in relation to "time" slowing down.

first point is, within process it must not be "time" that slows down, because physically that is impossible, it must be YOU that has slowed down within "time", so no matter if it is one minute of one hour of the day, those times will remain the same, but who you are within the time that is here, that will determine if it FEELS faster or slower.

when we are in the mind, time goes fast in the mind, it makes a blur of moments, as there wasn't really any awareness, as the mind is fast and not here within and as the physical reality within actual movement.

SO, when you experience that you slowing down and it is influencing your daily life, then you must consider, slowing down within oneself does not always mean one must move and be slow within ALL the situations within ones life, for example, If I have an appointment at 4pm and I haven't started getting ready for the appointment, then physically I am going to rush to get myself done, but that does not mean I have to rush within me as well - but If I start moving slowly and not getting ready for my appointment, then I will be late and miss it, and thus have consequences.

so here you must consider, does your physical actions still influence how you experience yourself within you? if this is the point then I would suggest you look deeper into how you have defined "moving slow" or slowing down within you, if you have limited this to a physical action within time, or if it is about slowing down within you no matter what. because that is what we need to develop, because this way we can assess real time what our actions must be to be effective within this reality.

I for one always walk slowly and breathe and be HERE, if the "time" in my reality allows it, but IF I have to rush Physically then I can do so with ease as well to get something done or to get to an emergency, without it influencing who I am within me as being here/slowing down.

I have practiced this for many years now, and I have come to a point within myself where I am always slowing down within me and thus I can assess and prevent certain situation from happening or being late etc, so I prevent "rushing" moments. for example, I used to wake up late for work in the past, but as I slowed down I could see where and what I must change within my reality to correct that.

Mike McDonald

Postby Mike McDonald » 04 Dec 2015, 19:39

"first point is, within process it must not be "time" that slows down, because physically that is impossible, it must be YOU that has slowed down within "time", so no matter if it is one minute of one hour of the day, those times will remain the same, but who you are within the time that is here, that will determine if it FEELS faster or slower."

Well said

Aliraza521

Postby Aliraza521 » 25 Jan 2016, 15:12

it makes a blur of moments, as there wasn't really any awareness,????

Pass any exam with http://www.prep4sure.com 100% pass gurantee.

Return to “Questions and Perspectives about Everyday Life Moments”