Access to beingness

Share and ask your moments and experiences in random, unpredictable, sudden moments that happened to you - you'd like to understand. Whether it be during a discussion with someone and not understanding why certain thoughts / behaviours came up in you or another. Not understanding another's facial expression or even your own when looking in the mirror etc. So, this thread is dedicated to the everyday life moments we WONDER about but never ask.
frank

Access to beingness

Postby frank » 27 Aug 2016, 17:38

Is there a way to gain access to your beingness? I saw videos of individuals sharing their experience on earth. There seems to have a way to connect to our very being. Like what Bruce Lee, Jimmy Hendrix and Leonardo Da Vinci have indicated in their interviews. Bruce Lee said he discovered a silence inside himself. Is there a method for us to do so?

CerisePoolman

Re: Access to beingness

Postby CerisePoolman » 27 Aug 2016, 20:22

It is a process that takes years. There are a number of recordings on eqafe.com that mention it. This may help:

https://eqafe.com/p/consciousness-aware ... -to-basics
https://eqafe.com/p/mind-consciousness- ... -to-basics

YoganBarrientos

Postby YoganBarrientos » 13 Oct 2016, 05:13

Hey Frank. For the beings that come through the portal, they have walked their own process. It's the same process, that we walk while alive, yet it is different. The differences have to do with being dead or alive, having a body, and working within space/time. Though what is interesting is that when you are dead, in a sense it is like being too late, because what needs to change is us here while we are alive, so we can actually change this physical world and physical life. I don't want to put too much information, so I will stick to your question. Exactly what Cerise said. Though to add, that it is also about creating your life. Because you create with your being/self. And the mind is not bad, it is simply a reflection of ourselves right now. So walking the Desteni process, is walking the path to what is best for all, oneness and equality, and creating oneself. I hope this clarifies some. Let us know!

Leila

Postby Leila » 14 Oct 2016, 18:26

Hey Frank,

What you are referring to is what the entire Desteni Process is all about. As Cerise mentioned, this is a process which takes commitment over years (and beyond).
A good place to start is to read the articles on the Desteni website http://desteni.org/articles and the free DIP Lite Course.

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 14 Oct 2016, 19:01

I agree with everyone above Frank, that's essentially what this whole process is about.

You can also check out this interview: Bringing Your Being Forward - The Future of Consciousness - Part 64
Contains the explanations on:

Why is it important to understand that the mind consciousness system can only function the way it does because of your active participation in thoughts and emotions?

What is your responsibility within this understanding?

What does your mind use to 'overpower' your being?

How can you support yourself to bring your being through more effectively?

Return to “Questions and Perspectives about Everyday Life Moments”