The future of Heaven and Earth?

Share and ask your moments and experiences in random, unpredictable, sudden moments that happened to you - you'd like to understand. Whether it be during a discussion with someone and not understanding why certain thoughts / behaviours came up in you or another. Not understanding another's facial expression or even your own when looking in the mirror etc. So, this thread is dedicated to the everyday life moments we WONDER about but never ask.
morrisr23

The future of Heaven and Earth?

Post by morrisr23 »

I am new to Desteni, as in, within the last week. However, I am not new to self development and my pursuit for happiness. I have been undergoing my own sort of awakening/self realization over the past two years. I have gone through different stages of disillusionment and wondered how after achieving life long goals I could be so unhappy. Within the past two years I have bought a home, gotten married, pursued different careers, leased my home-preparing to sell, gone part time and begun establishing my own business and seem to daily be on the brink of divorce from my wife. To put this in perspective prior to two years ago I did everything I had been programmed to do by myself and as influenced by the people in my life and culture/society. I went to school, watched football, graduated with my bachelors, began a career in my major and found someone to marry, was ready for children etc. Not once stopping to question my actions.

After the disillusionments I began researching and questioning what I thought I knew. I have been journaling for a year now and uncovered countless limiting beliefs and some fears that still to this day limit my potential. I associate the recent changes in my life with the motivation to explore myself. I have read and exposed myself to many different ideas about spirituality and consciousness. Some of my interests and cultural influences/beliefs come from zen buddhism, Christianity, Toltec wisdom, Miguel Ruiz, dianetics, Byron Katie, Barry Neil Kaufman, gary van warmerdam, Eckhart tolle, permaculture, anarchism, carl yung, etc. When I am capable I believe very little in terms of absolutes and have found peace in this. I do believe that we are all one, expressions of life, artists-that create our own reality with the tool of the mind. In a way I understand duality and separation as the basis of unhappiness among us. With this in mind I resonate with much of the message of equal money and much of what I have heard coming from Desteni thus far, despite the negative media.

I am highly skeptical, as I have slowly begun to protect what I place my faith in. After a few days of bouncing around reading and watching different media from Desteni, I decided I would begin my investigation into Desteni with the Lite course and I have started it. However, in my spare time, I am reading articles and this is where my questions begin. I have seen many things that are presented without explanation and upon reading them I am questioning their intent. I do not believe what I read without critical thinking.

What is the intent of articles such as "The Future of Heaven and Earth and the Universe?" Am I to believe we were created by the Annunaki or that inter-dimensional portals exist? I can recognize the existence of Sumerian texts and recent geological and archeological discoveries that suggest civilization is older than the status quo has suggested. However, I have a hard time seeing the scaffolding that holds the beliefs of Anu together. I respect much of the psychological tools (self forgiveness, etc.) that Desteni proposes but have a hard time moving forward in a relationship with these unanswered questions. Please also do not dismiss me to another section that does not answer the question or disregard the question and imply additional research is necessary. I am respectfully asking.

Thanks,
RRM

Gian

Re: The future of Heaven and Earth?

Post by Gian »

Hi - welcome to the forum. Cool you are willing to share yourself and have started posting.

Just a few things - if you haven't yet - check out the forum guidelines so we're all on the same page.

I will quote parts of your post and give you my insights and I do hope that they will be of support and assistance for you within this journey.
I am new to Desteni, as in, within the last week.
It is nice to have you this early already introducing and communicating. For most people it takes up to minimum of 6 months to two years of investigating and researching everything at Desteni before introducing - as no one can even within two years go through all the meterial Desteni has to offer.

Here is our WIKI page, which is still being filled up - you can in the search block search for certain things, or simply go through the archives - http://wiki.destonians.com/Main_Page
I associate the recent changes in my life with the motivation to explore myself.
It definitely is a window of opportunity - most people do not even take this opportunity when changes occur in their life to explore themselves and question existence.
I resonate with much of the message of equal money and much of what I have heard coming from Desteni thus far, despite the negative media.
all I can say is, awesome. it is a strength of a certain character and also a indication that you are ready for self change - most people hit that wall of what "others say" and run the other way.
I am highly skeptical, as I have slowly begun to protect what I place my faith in. After a few days of bouncing around reading and watching different media from Desteni, I decided I would begin my investigation into Desteni with the Lite course and I have started it. However, in my spare time, I am reading articles and this is where my questions begin. I have seen many things that are presented without explanation and upon reading them I am questioning their intent. I do not believe what I read without critical thinking.
Good. Desteni isn't here to explain everything, this is part of the process, Bernard Poolman and the Portal set the process, as examples - they give and gave information and set the path/journey - to actually live and stand by the message and principles of Desteni as oneness and equality, we must stand up to that, one and equal and not have all the answers, we must develop self-honesty and self-responsibility with common sense. Bernard who started all of this who has passed away 3 years ago, said He will not explain or give answers to everything, he will explain what is necessary to lay the foundation for everyone else to stand up to one and equal, to see who will develop self-honesty and common sense, who will actually question and come to whats best for all. so you will see that there are Thousands of blogs and vlogs from all those that participate with Desteni standing one and equal as a group within the basic principles of whats best for all, stopping the mind.

Obviously with the portal - a lot of the mind has been explained and opened up in terms of the universe and the creation process. that being said, Here are some videos to watch to give more of a perspective.

History of Desteni Videos
The History of Desteni and Demons - Part One - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4W-Gv3dVXo
The History of Desteni - Part Two - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyA2W7kB0Ok
The History of Desteni and Demons - Part Three - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWu995nVdM
The History of Desteni and Demons- Part Four - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjBW9W1_KHU
The History of Desteni and Demons - Part Five - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hraY7tehkEk
The History of Desteni and Demons - Part Six - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29Je5YOqFMU
The History of Desteni and Demons - Part Seven - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhdG6GKe4uA
The History of Desteni and demons - Part Eight - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37thh1taWxM
The History of Desteni and Demons- Part Nine - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-gbiW6IZ9E
The History of Desteni and Demons - Part Ten - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v3kDV0BsUo
The History of Desteni and Demons Part Eleven - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25RWaMSuPgY

I also suggest this Video if you haven't seen it yet - "Portal expanded interdimensionally - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCFO2J4Ii7M
What is the intent of articles such as "The Future of Heaven and Earth and the Universe?" Am I to believe we were created by the Annunaki or that inter-dimensional portals exist? I can recognize the existence of Sumerian texts and recent geological and archeological discoveries that suggest civilization is older than the status quo has suggested. However, I have a hard time seeing the scaffolding that holds the beliefs of Anu together. I respect much of the psychological tools (self forgiveness, etc.) that Desteni proposes but have a hard time moving forward in a relationship with these unanswered questions. Please also do not dismiss me to another section that does not answer the question or disregard the question and imply additional research is necessary. I am respectfully asking.
The intent of the article "The future of heaven and earth and the universe" is to inform what has happened and changed since the portal opened up and what was discovered. watch the history of Desteni videos I placed above - and perhaps it will give you more of an over view.

And, No you do not have to believe anything Desteni says, in fact please stop any such believes and assess it for yourself, but to assess it for yourself, you must truly look at everything within self-honesty and common sense, and not from previous Ideas and believes and opinions of what we THINK is true and not, and to not focus on who is saying what such as a portal or reptilians or Atleanteans or a talking toilet paper, assess the information and SEE within yourself if the information presented is making sense, it fits, and I mean, the portal has been consistent for over 10 years, I live with the portal, I see the portal in action all the time, but that's not my point, I do not want to convince anyone, a convinced person isn't a self realized person, has no integrity and standing by themselves, as myself no one convinced me or showed me whats real or not, yet I took years and lots of time and here I am, applying everything as the tools provided and the courses for myself, and I am not the person I was - I proofed it all to myself - regardless if Anu a reptilian or Kryon or anyone else such as a portal gave me the information, I took it and critically assessed and looked with self-honesty and whala, It made sense and worked and helped me, here I am.

Consider, you still have a lot to walk here and to actually walk the talk here and apply the tools, so give yourself the time and you will see answers are here. Desteni has over 10 years of Information and knowledge, from hundreds of people from all over the world. I suggest checking out the FAQ's more, and the Desteni WIKI link I placed, and to watch more videos that are posted on the forums. and to read more articles. lol the one thing you said to please not do.

So - you need to assess the information independently from who or what gave it, and see for yourself. it is something I had to develop myself, and to really open up myself to NEW possibilities, it is part of the self-discovery and self creation journey, to embrace new and impossible things and see who we are within it. I mean, here is a portal that brings through anything in existence and it makes sense, well to me and many others, I suppose back ground programming and pre-conditioned education does play a role to how we can accept or conceive things that isn't "normal" and outside of our programming/brainwashing we received through the world systems and structures.

Please let me know if there is anything else or more questions after watching the videos and going through the Destonian Wiki and more on the FAQ"s

More people will see this post and more people will give feedback and perspectives as well.

Carlton

Post by Carlton »

Hello, welcome to the forum. Cool to see you here.

Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Hey RRM

I agree with the recommendation of testing out the practical things for yourself and not unnecessarily create a belief around anything. Very simple: take of the information shared what you can test out, apply and essentially understand what it means to have such creative ability in our hands now acknowledging the principles behind it, which are yes principles you can find in many places but I'd say that the key in this material is precisely to learn how to develop self-trust upon testing out, trying out the methods to work with your mind, to live through your day to day living and see what outcomes/results you get out of it.

For this, cross referencing practical stuff is supportive, because we understand how 'tricky' it can be to do something that we haven't ever applied or done before, and all the various mechanisms of resistances and 'conflict' that emerges whenever there's a path of change that one takes on, so that's what the forum is for too.

DIP Lite is also a structured step by step process where you can get the essential support and understanding to walk some of the tools like writings, self forgiveness, understanding and applying self-honesty etc, which is all of that which you can reference for yourself based on your day to day application.

However, when it comes to the rest of the explanations about the history of existence, it is a very personal point you'd have to decide on based on then as Gian has explained taking proper time to study a lot of the material that has been published through the portal over - almost - 10 years. I know, sounds like a lot, but after all what matters is the message and not who/what or where it is coming from, ultimately if there is something that only becomes knowledge without application, it's useless to the actual process of change.

There is a newly created series however with Anu himself that expands on some of the questions you placed at the end of your post, so you can consider checking it out: Untold Story of Heaven and Earth Series

I'll add that there is no need to dive into the existential understanding if you don't have the time or just don't want to go there, and so stick with the more practical aspect and day to day living support that Desteni tools offer, however based on your background and all the various movements and philosophies and practices you've been into, I'd say you'd benefit greatly and get a better picture of this existential process if you take the time to go - at your pace - checking out the articles, asking questions here etc, that shall be a cool thing for us as well to review and assist with if you require certain clarifications around it.

So, looking forward to your sharings about what you decided to do and how you decide to approach the encountering of this site/material/forum etc.

Enjoy

Maite

Post by Maite »

Hi RRM,

Welcome here! And cool that you immediately dove into the DIP Lite course to test the tools for yourself.

In terms of the questions you asked, they've already largely been answered by Gian and Marlen. Why that information is out here, is simply because it is part of the answers that were uncovered when investigating existence, why things exist the way they do and how we got here. A lot of the history is controversial indeed, but then again, Desteni/the portal did not choose the history that got us here. It would probably be easier if we could say that reptilians never existed, we've gotten our fair share of critique on those points since they are so controversial, but alas...

As Marlen suggested - if you're having difficulty with the history of existence and are more interested in the practical tools, then focus on that. We're not here to convince people about the Anunaki, please, that's quite irrelevant in the end. What matters is how we can individually take responsibility for what is here, for who we are - and that is done through our personal application with help of the tools.

Ask away if you have more questions coming up.

Maite

YoganBarrientos

Post by YoganBarrientos »

Hi RRM, Welcome!
I hope to see you around more.

Luc St-Amand

Post by Luc St-Amand »

belief in anything is a LIE. I dont believe in anu or the portal, Instead I KNOW myself and that is the point here, You will NOT have all the answers at once. But with time you will certainly find your answers, which are the only truths that are relevant in your life.

viktor

Post by viktor »

Hello RRM,

I would, as others have suggested, work myself through the material, because all your questions will be answered as you walk through it. And as you do so, push yourself to have a open mind. Understand that there is A LOT of things we do not know, and a lot of things we believe that we know, that in-fact, is not real. Walking through the material will challenge you to break through your cultural programming and question those things we have all taken for granted. It is difficult, however, well worth it, as the Desteni material is without question the worlds most advanced, detailed and thorough library of information available on the human experience and on how to change it for the better.

Return to “Questions and Perspectives about Everyday Life Moments”