I can see sound movement

Share and ask your moments and experiences in random, unpredictable, sudden moments that happened to you - you'd like to understand. Whether it be during a discussion with someone and not understanding why certain thoughts / behaviours came up in you or another. Not understanding another's facial expression or even your own when looking in the mirror etc. So, this thread is dedicated to the everyday life moments we WONDER about but never ask.
frank

I can see sound movement

Post by frank »

I can see sound movement, but only sometimes. How to see it constantly?
Gian

Re: I can see sound movement

Post by Gian »

Hi Frank

Can you in a more detailed way give an explanation of what you mean by that you can see sound movement.

For example: what do you mean by Sound, and by movement, and seeing. are you seeing Sound that we hear with our ears, and are you seeing it only with your human eyes? and what are the movements?

Thanks
Carlton

Post by Carlton »

Hey Frank for more perspective on you being able to see sound movement, I suggest investing it The Quantum Mechanics of Paranormal Events of eqafe.com at this link; https://eqafe.com/p/seeing-everything-a ... ts-part-40.
This is one that can explain what can be seen by a person, though how to focus is not so much on what can be seen' but rather one's personal development after all. There are people that can see things' but ultimately the question is how is that supporting oneself in any way or others?

And as well how would it support you and your process to see sound' or others' sound and what is your starting point of wanting to see more all the time, what is your intent, purpose?

My suggestion is to look at these questions as a reflection and share what you see/realize.

Thanks for sharing.
frank

Post by frank »

Gian wrote:Hi Frank

Can you in a more detailed way give an explanation of what you mean by that you can see sound movement.

For example: what do you mean by Sound, and by movement, and seeing. are you seeing Sound that we hear with our ears, and are you seeing it only with your human eyes? and what are the movements?

Thanks
Sometimes when I move my body, or see others move their bodies, I can see something like water movement within the body. But only under some conditions I can see it. I want to know more about this.
Gian

Post by Gian »

Frank - before going to the point of "I want to know more about this" - first self-investigation is required from you, and we here can support and assist within that.

To me, this sounds like a mind point, not real, as it is only some times and within some conditions and so on. so before jumping to any conclusions lets investigate.

Can you in more specificity explain one moment where this happened, like telling me a story.

For example - I was one time sitting with a bunch of friends, it was dark, we were all just hanging out, we had a camp fire outside where we all sat. we were just talking and sharing about our days and the typical man talk stuff, as the night progressed, and everything was getting more quiet, I started chilling by myself, and I kind of started excluding myself from the crowd, sitting and watching everyone else, as I was sitting and just watching the crowd and hearing the fire cracking as it burns, I started seeing everything moving, as if it was water, as if I could see a flow in everything.

That is an example of sharing and showing a point more in detail to give us here context and to actually being able to assess and see what you are saying and asking.

Also, check out the interview that was suggested by Carlton, perhaps that answers your question. but that interview is suggested based on a limited explanation given. so more specificity can help a lot more for us to be specific. Plus, take every question Carlton asked into consideration and even give answers to them here in a post, taking each question and answering it.

take a few minutes and lay it out. we are here to support and assist to help you SEE and receive as you give to actually gain understanding within self-empowerment.
Luc St-Amand

Post by Luc St-Amand »

You can see the sound barrier when a jet breaks the speed of sound. pretty cool actually. Also when heat is rising from the road in the distance, or from the hood of a car. the distortion does resemble water in a way, but that's heat not sound. Cool support here, very much worth looking into, Frank.
Antelope

Post by Antelope »

Some people see sound as colors.
Matti Freeman

Post by Matti Freeman »

Being that this forum and group we call Desteni is about assisting and supporting ourselves to look at everything in Self Honesty to really see 'who I am' within my mind / within everything I do -- I would ask myself the question:

Why is it that I 'want to see sound movement all the time'?

Who am I within 'wanting to see sound movement'?

Return to “Questions and Perspectives about Everyday Life Moments”