I'm not sure if my father is of Iranian or Jewish descent

Share and ask your moments and experiences in random, unpredictable, sudden moments that happened to you - you'd like to understand. Whether it be during a discussion with someone and not understanding why certain thoughts / behaviours came up in you or another. Not understanding another's facial expression or even your own when looking in the mirror etc. So, this thread is dedicated to the everyday life moments we WONDER about but never ask.
frank

I'm not sure if my father is of Iranian or Jewish descent

Postby frank » 21 Oct 2019, 05:58

Every time I saw my father's presence, I feel my base of spine region became solid and hard. It's like my expression becomes limited and suppressed, which is uncomfortable.

So my guess is: he could be descent from those two races that could influence other's kundalini.

I'm not sure how this mechanic really works, so asking here.

Marlen

Re: I'm not sure if my father is of Iranian or Jewish descent

Postby Marlen » 21 Oct 2019, 17:46

Every time I saw my father's presence, I feel my base of spine region became solid and hard. It's like my expression becomes limited and suppressed, which is uncomfortable.

So my guess is: he could be descent from those two races that could influence other's kundalini.

I'm not sure how this mechanic really works, so asking here.
Hi Frank,

So this is similar to the clothes explanation in the other topic, it's not really about your father or which race he comes from or anything related to that. This is about you investigating your relationship to your father and seeing how you have then suppressed or 'crippled' your expression around him, and this then involves the actual process of writing more about your relationship to your father and investigating those moments when you would see him and what kind of thoughts, fears, emotions, beliefs, ideas would come up in you in a way that you would end up suppressing and limiting your expression.

Remember as well that whatever we feel in the presence of others, is Not directly 'caused by the other' as if the other person had any form of 'power' over you - it is about how other people/things/environments or situations become triggers that detonate certain reactions or experiences within us.

So, if you want to understand more about this kind of physical reactions - which is mind manifested in the physical, I recommend checking out the series Quantum Mind Self Awareness in the following audios that precisely contain some of the basics to understand how it is - through our own participation in these energies/emotions over time - that we've conditioned our body to create certain pains and discomforts in different parts of the body and so, how to walk through that as well with the same tools of self support.

You can check this first link, the rest are the following ones:
Quantum Mind Reactions (Part 1) - Quantum Mind Self Awareness
Quantum Mind Reactions (Part 2) - Quantum Mind Self Awareness
Reaction Prevention - Quantum Mind Self Awareness
Higher Mind and Lower Body - Quantum Mind Self Awareness

You can also start writing and then applying self forgiveness for these prejudices, ideas, beliefs, judgments you are holding against certain people, certain races and ideas about energy or other 'systems' like what you mention as kundalini, that have been explained long time ago were part of the energy systems that no longer have any 'say' on the physical body as such and were part of other kind of designs linked to spirituality and such.

Therefore remember that there's no thing and no one else influencing you now, it's all self-created and that's why this process is all about investigating yourself and taking responsibility for whichever experience you may feel around others or getting from things you wear, consume, see, read, etc.

Return to “Questions and Perspectives about Everyday Life Moments”